Your Search | shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd
There may be more reports for "shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd"

Sep 30 2016
bradley maurer five borough paranormal research borough paranormal research group brdley maurer is impersonating me with a proxy meetup.com account to drive people to his membership site: using a site name like mine and is using my name raymond shwyer new york new york Author: new york , New York Internet Fraud: bradley maurer Internet

Sep 30 2016
bridgecrest drivetime drivetime stinks will not recommend anyone to them boardman Ohio Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Rentals: bridgecrest boardman , Ohio

Sep 30 2016
Omnisure Harnessing phone calls, told to remove from list. Promised refund, didn't get it. Explained mother's dementia still calling! Internet Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Omnisure Internet

Sep 30 2016
Yext Has incorrect listings for our company online and refuses to fix or remove them Internet Author: Florida Internet: Yext Internet

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx

Sep 30 2016
Northridge Toyota Northridge Scion FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD Northridge California What You're Saying Is... Author: Van Nuys, California Auto Dealers: Northridge Toyota Northridge, California

Sep 30 2016
Route 13 auto repair took my truck to get fix and did not do what he said and kept charging saying this is what wrong and charge my for diagnose when i let him do the job parksely Virginia Author: onancock, Virginia Auto Service Stations: Route 13 auto repair parksely, Virginia

Sep 30 2016
J & A contracting John Andino We install new granite counter tops but ones we complied the job this contractor never show up to pay. be carefull Scotch Plains New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: J & A contracting Scotch Plains, New Jersey

Sep 30 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Energiy Wise LED Solutions has RIPPED ME OFF MY HARD EARNED MONEY!!!
Author: Maywood, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim  Long Beach, California

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail: joey@hq-intertrade.com; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 30 2016
Bank Of America BOA had has electronically and by phone deducted numerous payments from my bank last month and this month causing me numerous late charges. and embarassment. Nationwide Author: Campbell, Ohio Banks: Bank Of America Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Energywise LED Ripped me off!
Author: Marina del Rey,, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Sep 30 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Energiy Wise LED Solutions has RIPPED our Company off of $60,000
Author: Los Angeles, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Sep 29 2016
Apollo Marketing Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. over 50,000 satisfied subscribers. Apollo Marketing Inc. has been established as a magazine fulfillment center since 2014. Apollo Marketing, a family owned and operated company dedicated to getting major publisher's magazines out to the consumer.  Apollo Marketing offers independent contractors outstanding customer service for the subscribers, order processing and accounting.  Apollo Marketing Inc. requires all independent contractors to do extensive interviews, background checks and drug screening for all sales agents. Apollo Marketing Inc. maintains a Roster of active sales agents on our website to empower you the consumer with the knowledge of who is at your door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Lincoln , Illinois

Sep 29 2016
A.S. Alarm Services All false claim about money back guarantee. Had terminated their service due to erratic mode of monitoring. Disputed multiple charges after termination that shows their crude way of operation Kirkland Washington
Author: Tomball, Texas Consumer Services: A.S. Alarm Services Kirkland, Washington

Sep 29 2016
ALLEN William BONK Not to be Trusted NATION WIDE Author: Burnaby, Dist of Columbia Home Based Business: ALLEN William BONK Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
LOAN DEPOT THIS COMPANY LIED TO ME ABOUT RE-FINANCING TWO OF MY PROPERTIES. RIPPING OFF WITH AN APPRAISAL FEE OF $425. I WANT TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST LOAN DEPOT FOR FALSE ADVERTISING. THEY INDICATED THAT I QUALIFY TO RE-FIANCE THRU THE HARP PROGRAM AND LATER LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA California Author: NATIONAL CITY, California Liars: LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California

Sep 29 2016
Viper Moving and Storage Total Bait and Switch lied to me Rip Off Sacramento California Author: Farmington, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Viper Moving and Storage Sacramento, California

Sep 29 2016
Universal Protection Security Service Allied Universal Security A Terrible Racist Company To Work For That will Cheat You on Your Pay And Harass You Rosemont Illinois Author: ROCKDALE, Illinois Security Services: Universal Protection Security Service Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW 3830 Valley Centre Drive #705-942 San Diego, CA 92130 I ordered the trial of the Garcinia and Skinny Green COffee...I did NOT order any other products...all of a sudden I have over $200 charged on my credit card because the company said I agreed to receive a shipment every month...I DID NOT. I have cancelled future orders but the company will NOT take the items back or credit me. This company is a BIG ripoff and lies, lies, lies! It is a big scam. They don't even have a website! San Diego California Author: Lakeport, California Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

Sep 29 2016
Emporium.com PacificCredit 1stassociates.com Scam to gather personal information. San Diego, Los Angeles, Louisanna Internet Author: Alabama Multi Level Marketing: Emporium.com PacificCredit 1stassociates.com Internet

Sep 29 2016
Clark County Collection Service LLC Trying to Ripoff money on the name of collection Las Vegas Nevada Author: Redmond, Washington Homeowner Associations: Clark County Collection Service LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 29 2016
5 Star Happy Camper 5starhappycamper Have my money and rerouted product back to themselves Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Specialty Stores: 5 Star Happy Camper Internet