Your Search | shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd
There may be more reports for "shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd"

Apr 17 2014
Klean Pros In reference to the other Rip-off Report on this company, I know all about Joe, who will say that he will do things he has absolutely no intention of doing. All he did was lie and play games with me and I anticipate suing the company in the very near future. Atlanta Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Klean Pros Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
Waffle Collectibles Air Paradigm Has deceptive/unclear shipping practices and return policies. Hostile customer service (see email below) Riverside, California Author: Manhattan Beach, California Hobby Shops: Waffle Collectibles Riverside, California

Apr 17 2014
Options Credit Services Canada Ltd Don Antle SCAM ALERT: This company ,and its owners, Don and Karen Antle is an absolute SCAM; they are selling licenses for $15,000 which are nothing more than sales jobs. They claim that if you pay them the $1 Internet, Internet Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Questionable Activities: Options Credit Services Canada Ltd Internet

Apr 17 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Apr 17 2014
Franklin Prosperity Report As a subscriber to Newsmax.com and Moneynews.com for the price of shipping, I ordered two books which I received Aftershock:Protect Yourself and Profit in the Next Global Financial Meltdown, Revised a As a subscriber to Newsmax and Moneynews.com, I ordered two books, Aftershock and the Highe Income Guide, which I received. Just before Christmas, I received an invoice from Franklin Prosperity for $4 New York, New York Author: Yardley, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Franklin Prosperity Report New York, New York

Apr 17 2014
Roskam Baking Co Rothbury Farms Bully Bosses, Revoving Door, Nepatism, Constant Collection of Neg. Data on employees. Dirty Enviroment. Kentwood Michigan Author: Sparta, Michigan Work Place Bullies: Roskam Baking Co Kentwood, Michigan

Apr 17 2014
Canadian hemp co 245 $ for nothing New westminster, British Columbia Canada Author: , Quebec On-Line Stores: Canadian hemp co New westminster, British Columbia

Apr 17 2014
Michael Dikman Dikman and Dikman Mr. Dikman can be arrogant and will quit your case and keep your money if you annoy him. He likes to use his own accountant and if you do not use him he will quit your case and he likes to get his way so do not annoy him and pay the big bucks for his services but remember he has aged and he is not patient. This lawyer will lie if he wants to and has connections with some judges. His father was a judge and it is all about connections as the court is corrupt and it is set up that the lawyers steal from litigants so report any misconduct past or present asap New Hyde Park New York Author: ozone park, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Michael Dikman New Hyde Park, New York

Apr 17 2014
Zbiddy, Penny Auction Non-Deliveries Internet Author: Mt Prospect, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Zbiddy, Penny Auction Internet

Apr 17 2014
FutureGen Capital FutureGen Capital has Failed to Pay My Money Too! Washington DC Author: Florida Investment Brokers: FutureGen Capital Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 17 2014
Windstream Paetec In February 2013 I called to aks what I needed to do to cancel my services with Windstream (W). To do so I was told that all I needed to do was let you know when the services were ported to another carrier. Unknown to me W continued to withdraw money from my bank account, then for some reason unknown to me the ACH stopped working, so W sent me bills which I continued to pay. Little Rock AK Author: Lutherville, Maryland Internet Services: Windstream Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
american recovery services P.K. willis have release papers for vehicle and they are refusing to return calls after it has been paid for going on almost 12 hours now, they will not fax release paper work to the local towing co in my area soi can get to my chemo treatments thousand oaks California Author: somewhere, Texas Auto Towing: american recovery services thousand oaks, California

Apr 17 2014
mpk kitchens ordered & have cancelled check for replacement cabinet doors back in november. multiple emails with owner, manuel mercado & promises of refund. Have complained to Business Alliance, BBB, State Attorney General & still no refund. The man has stolen my money. san diego California Author: knoxville, Tennessee Kitchens: mpk kitchens san diego, California

Apr 17 2014
Pepper cash They claimed I had a loan which I did not and sent me to a collection agency/law firm. The firm told me I was going to be arrested. They called my parents and told them I would be arrested because I frauded pepper cash. Internet Author: Hicksville, New York Loans: Pepper cash Internet

Apr 17 2014
Autopartsexpress.com They sent me the wrong part twice then defective part. Now they won't give me my money back Internet Author: Palmdale , California Auto Parts: Autopartsexpress.com Internet

Loren Byron Hough Ripped off Medical Marijuana Co-Op Palo Alto California
Author: Kelseyville, California Drug Dealers: Loren Byron Hough Palo Alto, California

Apr 17 2014
US Federal Grants A federal grant offered by the goverment to which a few were chosen to recieve the grant District of columbia Washington Author: Parkville, Maryland Cash Services: US Federal Grants Washington

Apr 17 2014
Doba LLC Doba gets you signed up. Only to realize you can not get your money back until 12-15 moths after your membership has expired Orem Utah Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Stores: Doba LLC Orem, Utah

Apr 17 2014
FOG DOG SPORTS AUTHORITY DICK SPORTING GOODS ALL RELATED ALL FRAUD Fraud Deception Credit Card Fraud Unauthorized Con Deceit Scam Swindle Fake Poor Bad Customer Service Internet Author: , Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: FOG DOG SPORTS AUTHORITY DICK SPORTING GOODS ALL RELATED ALL FRAUD Internet

Apr 17 2014
LearningRx REVIEW: LearningRx customer satisfaction commitment, has 9.5 out of 10 customer satisfaction rating. More than 30,000 kids and adults have graduated program. LearningRx provides one-on-one brain training in 80+ centers nationwide, clients work directly with trainers about 5 hours a week, 12 weeks or longer. LearningRx receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, demonstrating a serious commitment to customer satisfaction. The number of happy graduates, documented results,  9.5 customer satisfaction rating lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when choosing LearningRx.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: LearningRx | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. LearningRx dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. LearningRx a successful nationwide network of brain training centers. A family of concerned passionate educators, professionals, & local business owners assisting kids & adults learn & perform faster, better, & more easily. Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
Amazon.com Stay away from Amazon.com! They have atrocious outsourced customer service! I cancelled an order, which they verified as cancelled, however, the charge immediately appeared as pending on my bankcard! They said it would disappear! Ha! It is now a permanent posted charge and they continue to say it's just an authorization and it will disappear! Uh no, it's been charged, it has a posting ID #! The bank verifies it is a charge! However, they refuse to refund any money and no goods are being shipped as the order was cancelled! Terrible, stay far far away! Seattle Washington Author: Kerrville, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
Consumer Research Group and/or Credit Repair Group This number has been calling me for the last 9 months - explain to them I am not interested but they continue to call multiple times. I have requested to be removed from their calling list and was told that it would take 72 hours but that did not happen.  Garden Grove California Author: Gwynn Oak, Maryland Consumer Services: Consumer Research Group Garden Grove, California

Apr 17 2014
University Of Advancing Technology UAT Inexperienced Financial Aid team Tampe Arizona Author: Colorado Computer Training & Education: University Of Advancing Technology Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
JIANGMO TECHNOLOGY No 1508, 3th Floor, SEG BuildingHuaqiang North Rd, Futian district Shenzhen, GuangdongChina Attention, a professional RIPOFF company Shenzhen, Guangdong China
Author: Marseilles, France, Alabama Appliances: JIANGMO TECHNOLOGY Shenzhen, Guangdong, Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Atlas Transportors AKA Axios Postage Service, BernardGivens HR Director, Reina Duarte, Mgr I answered a help needed ad for a PRODUCT FORWARDING CONTRACTOR thru Atlas Transportors. I admit I was very leary at first when I saw the word Russia. First impression was SCAM wish I would have gone with my gut instinct. I signed contract for 2500.00 base pay for 28 days from date first box shipped out, 25.00 per box and 25.00 per envelope. Before I forget to mention it, the ENVELOPS are pre paid credit cards. Now the name on the cards ? I was stupid and followed instructions not to open as that hard to explain to the customer, so I did not open. But now I know that these Russian connected slime buckets who would sell or pimp out their own Mother (or Grandma) were doing this to set me up Russian Federation Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Atlas Transportors Internet