SHENZHEN JIAHUIYI TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD. WHICH HAS NOW CHANGED TO SHENZHEN JIAPINGHU ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Shenzhen Jiahuiyi Technology Co.,Ltd. which has now changed to Shenzhen Jiapinghu Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
There may be more specific results for "Shenzhen Jiahuiyi Technology Co.,Ltd. which has now changed to Shenzhen Jiapinghu Electronic Technology Co., Ltd"
For more specific results for "Shenzhen Jiahuiyi Technology Co.,Ltd. which has now changed to Shenzhen Jiapinghu Electronic Technology Co., Ltd"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Precision Tune Auto Care Rigged my car to run for a short time Fort Walton Beach Florida Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Mechanics: Precision Tune Auto Care Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Spectraforce technology spectraforce.com/index.aspx Scam job offer Cary North Carolina Author: Coventry, Connecticut Employment Services: Spectraforce technology Cary, North Carolina

Oct 23 2017
Focus Nutra They con you into a free trial, which is only free for 14 days, then they start charging money every Month Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Focus Nutra Internet

Oct 23 2017
LatestFashions Has sent unwanted/not ordered merchandise and charged for it Portland Oregon Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: LatestFashions Portland, Oregon

Oct 23 2017
Small Business Growth Alliance aka sbga makes false statements about current merchant processing, scares you into thinking something serious is going on with current provider, states things are going on with your processing that your processing co isn't even aware of and your merchant services are going to be shut down. Nationwide Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Small Business Growth Alliance Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Phillip Krnyaich or Flip Em Sports Can't Be Trusted, Always Has a Story Why He Can't Pay the Money He Owes Orlando, Florida Nationwide Author: Canton, Georgia Questionable Activities: Phillip Krnyaich Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Claimed my husband lived longer than they allow to pay the accidental death benefit Oaklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Macomb, Michigan Insurance Companies: Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Oaklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 23 2017
Wanderlust Weekly Erica Pollard Wanderlust Magazine contacted my business, conned us out of money for advertisement. lied about running feature stories and promoting business, has information due to the interview Internet Author: Kailua, Hawaii Internet Marketing Companies: Wanderlust Weekly Internet

Oct 23 2017
Holiday Cruise Line AKA Grand Bahama Cruise Lines.... I purchased vacation thru Grand Bahama Cruise Line, June 23 2015, at the time of purchase, I was not informed that we needed to sit thru a presentation for time share purchase. Vacation #GE062315-0047UBM. The vacation was delayed several times because of hurricanes damage to area.  Cruise Florida Author: Garfield, Minnesota Travel Agencies: Holiday Cruise Line Internet

Oct 23 2017
Ageless Cream Ordered a sample skin care product and was told that i would pay for only shipping and handling. The trial offer order did not make it clear that the product would be automaticaly shipped evey month at a cost of several hundred dollars. When cancelling the account the first months product was already billed to your credit card. No refunds. Santa Monica California Author: Downey, California Skin Care: Ageless Cream Santa Monica, California

Oct 23 2017
Business Computer Training Institute BCTI I got a certificate of completion that is worthless and also a large debt to pay. Vancouver Washington Author: Thornton, Colorado Trade Schools: Business Computer Training Institute Vancouver, Washington

Oct 23 2017
LumaBelle Skin Care Shadeskincare I was under the impression that they were sending sample for trial basis paying only shipping. When I saw charge for full purchase price I called and they said it was too late to contest it and it had been over 14 day. No information was sent with original shipment for return policy. I could not find any information until it showed up on my credit card with their phone number Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Skin Care: LumaBelle Skin Care Saint Petersburg, Florida

Oct 23 2017
 James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: , South Carolina

Oct 23 2017
Jelinek Construction & Concrete Brad Jelenik took a 50% deposit on mostly concrete work and has done none of that in 45 days as winter arrives Winner South Dakota Author: Carmel, California Home Improvements: Jelinek Construction & Concrete Winner, South Dakota

Oct 23 2017
Budget Movers William StewartBudget Movers KilleenCentral Texas Budget MoversCentex Budget Movers Damaged furniture and equipment,says he has insurance but has not filed our claim Killeen Texas Author: Gatesville, Texas Moving Companies: Budget Movers Killeen, Texas

Oct 23 2017
Bravofly Last Minutelastminute.com BravoFly lost my plane ticket so I could not fly, and have failed to give me any compensation Switzerland Internet Author: Cambridge, Travel Agencies: Bravofly Internet

Oct 23 2017
Make your own jeans Harry Fashion LLP I was not sent what I ordered. I returned the jacket and they refused to accept it. Mumbai India Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Make your own jeans Internet

Oct 23 2017
Steptrum Cable TV A salesman offered me streaming tv for just 10 dollars more but i wit from paying 50$ to 90$ so i tried to switch back the said i couldnt because they no longer offered that plan Middletown ohio Nationwide Author: middletown, Ohio Internet Services: Steptrum Cable TV Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Tommy Carroll Took my money and never came back to finish a roofing job, North Augusta South Carolina Author: Carmi, Illinois Consumer Services: Tommy Caeeoll North Augusta, South Carolina

Oct 23 2017
intelelectronic.com or Ms Angela Li i ordered a mobile phone more than three months ago. the full payment was wire transfered up front and did not received the phone. also, no one is replying back 802, Bldg. xilian road,nanshang district,Shenzhen, Internet Author: safi, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: intelelectronic.com Internet

Oct 23 2017
Design home Design Home app for my phone has been stealing furniture on the game. Internet Author: Madison, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Design home Internet

Oct 23 2017
BeauteLift UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO MY BANK Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Skin Care: BeauteLift Internet

Oct 23 2017
CrowdCo - Patrick Calderon Public relations scam for Kickstarter Los Angeles, CA California
Author: Wellington, Hawaii Internet Marketing Companies: Patrick Calderon - Crowd Co Los Angeles, CA, California

Oct 23 2017
HydraSerum-C Tried to cancel order... sent email, called... experiencing high volume calling at 11:59PM??? then phone went dead. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Eye Care: HydraSerum-C Internet

Oct 23 2017
Geek Backer LLC I received a warning indicating that my computer had a virus and I was in high rish of identity theft. The warning indicated that is was from Microsoft so I called the number that was given. They told me that they would remove the virus for me at a cost of over $500. When I told them I was a retired senior citizen living on a fixed income, the fee was reduced to $199.99. I did get a bank check but have not mailed it yet. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rensselaer, New York Computer Fraud: Geek Backer LLC Las Vegas, Nevada