Your Search | shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd
There may be more reports for "shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "shenzhen jiahuiyi technology co.,ltd. which has now changed to shenzhen jiapinghu electronic technology co., ltd"

Sep 19 2014
AT@T Wireless/GoPhone ATT Customer Service #611 ATT Technical Support Extreme Wireless Authorized ATT Retailer in Brandon MS. 601-824-7730 Im a 10 year ATT GoPhone Customer. My new phone i paid$148.99 for has never worked. Att will not replace it or refund my money. Brandon Nationwide Author: Brandon, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: AT@T Wireless/GoPhone Brandon, Mississippi

Sep 19 2014
S kabob kabob resedahttp://sgyroskabobhouse.biz/https://www.facebook.com/pages/S-Gyros-Kabob-House-Catering/193952880690229 Walked into the restaurant and noticed all the family members or employees gathered around a laptop in the middle of the restaurant. Once I placed my order I got a real dirty look from who would come to be be my cook and everyone there made me feel like i was bothering them or that they did not want me there. The customer service was awful and enough to keep me from coming back.. ok onto the food..I ordered the Gyro Sandwich Combo which comes with a drink and fries. The meat was dry, lacking flavor and over cooked. The yogurt they used was sour and most likely has seen better days. The fries were soggy and uneatable. I took two bites and that was enough for me and I left a tip and said thank you, I got silence in return. Reseda California
Author: California Restaurants: S kabob Reseda, California

Sep 19 2014
HSN warranty run a round clear water Florida Author: TAPPAHANNOCK, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: HSN clear water, Florida

Sep 19 2014
Fuxing Technology co ltd China Shanghai chemical co ltd They ripped me off for over $1000 for a year's worth of medicine and sent me toxic powder instead!! Shanghai, China Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Drugstores: Fuxing Technology co ltd China Internet

Sep 19 2014
UCSD Hospital UC San Diego Health System I was surcharged $400 in addition to my co-payment to see a doctor whose office is at the hospital. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Hospitals: UCSD Hospital San Diego, California

Sep 19 2014
KERAGRO Buyer BEWARE - if you don't cancel WITHIN 14 days you will be charged $87 Aurora, CO Internet Author: Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: KERGRO Internet

Sep 19 2014
Monitronics After one year Monitronics has failed to repair my alarm system and put my business in jeopardy National Nationwide Author: Louisville, Colorado Internet: Monitronics Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Total Resort Solutions, Resort Solutions Now, Permanent Resort Solutions Attempted scam Longwood Florida Author: Charlotte, Vermont Timeshare Rentals: Total Resort Solutions Longwood, Florida

Sep 19 2014
Americredit Financial Services Inc THEY SENT THE IRS A 1099-C STATING THEY FORGAVE A DEBT OF $9,942 BUT NEVER SENT ME ANYTHING AT ALL. THE IRS IS NOW EXPECTING ME TO PAY FOR THIS. I SENT A LETTER ASKING AMERICREDIT FOR A COPY OF THE FORM TO SEE WHAT ADDRESS THIS WAS MAILED OUT TO BUT THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO MY LETTERS FORT WORTH Texas Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Americredit Financial Services Inc FORT WORTH, Texas

Sep 19 2014
URB Management OP Box 678147Orlando, Fl 32867-81471866-960-96368 Co. Rep: Leigh White, URB to help decrease credit card debt; paid legal fees of $8000 . Called URB phone disconnected. Orlando, Fl 32867-8147 Florida Author: Mays Landing, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: URB Management Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Align technology Invisilgn Mr Frederic Walden San Jose California Author: portsmouth, Virginia Dental Services: Align technology San Jose, California

Sep 19 2014
Mozendi Howard Dixon, Pauline Wright, Executive Travel Holdings, Executive Travel Link Scam: Mozendi Has No Integrity Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Lenexa, Kansas Travel Services: Mozendi Altamonte Springs, Florida

Sep 19 2014
Complaint Review: Michael B Rudin, Highfalls Funding | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). Mendon New York Author: Irving, Texas Investment Brokers: Michael B Rudin, Highfalls Funding Mendon, New York

Sep 19 2014
Premium Nutraceticals LLC I ordered the free trial for $4.95 and during the order process the website crashed. Then 15 days later I'm charged $89.99 reoccuring charge which I never agreed to. Martinez Georgia Author: Snellville, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Premium Nutraceticals LLC Martinez, Georgia

Sep 19 2014
cellan ketone cellan ketone went into my account and take out over £79 which was unathourised and i need all my money back that is theft Internet Author: london, Alabama Weightloss Programs: cellan ketone Internet

Sep 19 2014
Optimal health products Garcinia Combogia XT Optimal health products inc. scammed me by promising a free 3 month supply of their product, money back guarantee. On the third month they charged me $85.00 for a product that does not work. Garcinia Cambogia XT does not work! When we talked to a rep at the company he was a very rude young man who was of no help, telling us we have millions of customers we don't matter to them. They advertised on Face Book. Anyone that has any suggestions on how to right this wrong or were I can complain to a agency would be greatly appreciated. Wilmington, Delaware Internet Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Alternative Health: Optimal health products Internet

Sep 19 2014
  I requested a free credit report on line and was directed to OTL Scroesense (OTL). OTL stated I would get a free credit report but had to pay a dollar which would be refunded. Of course they request credit card info for the dollar charge which I provided. I checked my credit card account and found that they had charged not only the dollar but $29.95 for a monthly charge. According to my credit card account, the charge was made on the same day as the dollar charge which was not refunded. I called my credi card company and they will stop payment and remove the company from my account. I would not try dealing with the OTL company directly. Ewa Beach Hawaii Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Steven Internet

Sep 18 2014
MyComputerCareer REVIEW: MyComputerCareer dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. MyComputerCareer nationally accredited serving Information Technology sector in five US markets. MyComputerCareer accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training, nationally recognized by US Department of Education, participates in federal student loan programs under Ttitle IV & Workforce Investment Act. MyComputerCareer approved under Post 911 GI Bill, & an approved vendor for Sallie Mae. MyComputerCareer meets all government regulations in states where it operates. MyComputerCareer is subject to high levels of regulatory oversight related to all aspects of admissions, education, job placement, & administration. MyComputerCareer not only strives to consistently meet regulatory standards but goes the “extra mile” to exceed & provide students best possible education experience and outcomes. Ripoff Report Verified™
Author: Tempe, Computer Training & Education: MyComputerCareer | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. MyComputerCareer accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET), an independent agency recognized by Department of Education. At MyComputerCareer, students are prepared for long and lucrative IT career with certifications from learning partners: Microsoft & CompTIA. MyComputerCareer Focused On Career Development, Strong Partnerships With Industry Leaders. Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 18 2014
Money Tree Lead Systems REVIEW: Money Tree Lead Systems dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Money Tree Lead Systems past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality real estate technology & online marketing services to clients. Money Tree Lead systems services customers across North American Continent, based out of Lake Ozark & Springfield, Missouri. *UPDATE: Money Tree Lead Systems pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Money Tree Lead Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Glendale, Arizona Realtors: Money Tree Lead Systems Springfield, Mo. , Missouri

Sep 18 2014
ID Card Now id cards Valley Cottage New York Author: New York, New York On-Line Business: ID Card Now Valley Cottage, New York

Sep 18 2014
RHEEM A/C RHEEM COMPLETE A/C SYSTEM... this is my shoutout for anyone who can help me yell, holler, bello etc. to get help here... I had a new A/C System installed 9.18.14 and have since then had no proper a/c, constant having to call the installer who replaced coils and as late as yesterday, added some sealant and a new coil... obviously there is freaking freon leaking and when I contacted RHEEM at their headquarters, they claimed no responsibilitu///shoved it back to the installer and the Rheem supplier down here in S. Florida... when I contacted Rheem 9.8.14, I was told by Melissa, and then Troy, supervisor, that I had to deal with the distributor... Rheem claims no responsibility...I have tried to reach the President of the company and am on hold until I am given to a voicemail to leave my name and number...just today, I tried again, 9.18.14, to no avail- I left 2 message with Ms. Collins... the number I called today was 479.648.4940 every which way I try, I bump into walls and no help... the Rheem installer claims not to know what to do... HELP! PLEASE! ATLANTA, Georgia or FORT SMITH, ARKANSAS Author: HALLANDALE, Florida Appliances: RHEEM A/C ATLANTA, GA, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Chicago 3 Consultants Management is yet to send out final paychecks to 3 of his former employees. They were held for 8 weeks each in case what they call a clawback were to happen. This is basically when the customer that an employee sign up for a service cancels. However, the 8 weeks have long past. Despite many attempts to contact the employer, and even being willing to make the journey to pick up these final paychecks, he will not send them out. Another dispute, is the fact that we were all told to file with a 10-99 instead of a W4. The lines get blurred at this point, because technically we were independent sales people. According to my research, to truly file with a 10-99, there can be no employer, employee relationship. Also, the fact that he has the power to withhold paychecks, would also plead my case that a 10-99 was not the proper filing. I could be wrong in this statement though. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Chicago 3 Consultants Chicago, Illinois

Sep 18 2014
Glass Studios, LtD Glass Studios, Ltd, owned by Fred Matthews Lompoc California Author: Bronx, New York Glass Repair Shops: Glass Studios, LtD Lompoc, California

Sep 18 2014
Just Pets Lone Tree, CO Sold a pet that was chronically ill, and died Lone Tree  Colorado Author: Eagle, Idaho Pet Shops & Supplies: Just Pets Lone Tree, CO Lone Tree, Colorado

Sep 18 2014
Tom Mercer, Freight Brokers Institute I paid my fee for the training classes. However Tom failed to complete the class. He contacted the class on one occassion stating that he is setting up an asset base firm he's out of town. He has been setting up this firm since the end of July 2014. Milan Tennessee Author: Vineland, New Jersey Work at Home: Tom Mercer, Freight Brokers Institute Internet