Your Search | shenzhen chuangmeiyuan technology co., ltd

Aug 28 2016
Neat Co. Sold me a new scanner under the pretense that If I did not buy it my data from my old scanner would be lost. Phiadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Stevensville, Maryland Computer Software: Neat Co. Phiadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 25 2016
OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Reclaim Technology Texted my Verizon wireless Cell regarding officialmichaelkor.com sale and i ordered a bunch of handbags couldnt tell ya Internet
Author: Sewell, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital LTD Manchester
Just Kevin Author: Sheffield, Other Websites: Network Web Design Manchester,

Aug 24 2016
Harry & Bev Vested Scam artists. Take your money and lie about selling the company that we bought stock in, HA. They was no company and no stock Denver CO Author: Henderson, Nevada WANTED REWARD $$$: Harry & Bev Vested Colorado

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
Victor Funding Co. Victor Funding, Victor Funding Corporation Burn your Credit, Mislead Info, False Pre Approval El Paso Texas
Author: Montreal, Credit & Debt Services: Victor Funding Co. El Paso, Texas

Aug 23 2016
SGI & CO/ SGI Inc, LIARS, CHEATS, THIEVES Irvine California Author: Los Angeles, California Home Improvements: SGI & CO Irvine, California

Aug 23 2016
Waller truck co They will cheat you anyway possible Excelsior Springs Missouri Author: fort worth, Texas Trucking Companies: Waller truck co Excelsior Springs , Missouri

Aug 23 2016
Firmbase He Yong Jing Albert Chan Wired Money, Shipper refused to ship cargo, He stole our money Shenzhen China
Author: Temecula, California Electronic Manufacturers: Firmbase Shenzhen, China

Aug 23 2016
Vivinit Inc. Vivint Alarm Co., Vivint Monitoring, Vivint Smart Home Horrible Service, Rip Off, Refuses to Cancel Contract, Refuses to Refund Provo Utah Because.... Author: Chicago, Illinois Cameras & Video: Vivinit Inc. Provo, Utah

Aug 23 2016
Floyd Painting, Drywall & Plastering Co Painting, Drywall & Plastering contractor Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Floyd Painting, Drywall & Plastering Co Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 22 2016
TRK Holding Ltd of Ireland took my money/didn't deliver Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Questionable Activities: TRK holding ltd Internet

Aug 21 2016
Max Idzik/Maciej Idzik/Max's Turtles/Traders Centre/MIFT/MI Financial Trading Ltd Max's Turtles 18-month FX trading mentoring program London UK Author: London, Tutoring: Max Idzik Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Alpha DressWear Ltd International Scams Clothing Manufacturing Dhaka Internet
Author: London, Manufacturers: Alpha DressWear Ltd Internet

Aug 17 2016
Trade Show Travel Co. Appears to be a Scam Florida
comment Author: Utah Travel Services: Trade Show Travel Co. Internet

Aug 16 2016
Trade Show Travel Co Free Vacation Scam West Palm Beach Florida greg Moore Author: Columbus, Ohio Travel Agencies: Trade Show Travel Co West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Critical CO2 Ltd. Jim Durward Taking Advantage of the Weak and Sick Calgary Alberta
Incompetent operator Author: Fresno, California Medical Supplies: Critical CO2 Ltd. Calgary, Alberta

Aug 16 2016
Broker Price Opinion or First Valuation.com or BrokerPriceOpinion.com If you like to work for FREE work for BrokerPriceOpinion.com or FirstValuation.com 8700 Turnpike Dr, Suite 300, Westminster, CO 80031 Nationwide Author: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania Realtors: Broker Price Opinion Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
HIUAR TECHNOLOGY LED SIGN COMPANY ! SCAMMERS!! COLIN ZHANG , METRO ZHANG , LEDLIGHT01@HIUAR.COM THIS COMPANY HAS STOLEN ARE MONEY AND SOLD ARE COMPANY BROKEN LED SIGNS AND THEY REFUSE TO FIX OR REPLACE SIGNS!!! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY ARE LIERS AND SCAMMERS THEY SALE JUNK !!! BEWARE OF THIS COLIN ZHANG HE IS A SCAMMER AND MAKES FALSE PROMISES !! SO I JUST WANNA WARN EVERY ONE ABOUT THIS COMPANY !! THEY RIPPED ARE COMPANY OFF ON 6 LED SIGNS THEY ARRIVED BROKEN AND SOME WAS DEFFECTIVE . WE TRY RESOLVING IT WITH THEM AND NOW THEY DONT ANSWER ARE CALLS OR EMAILS !! SO WE ARE NOW TAKING LEGAL ACTION !! SO BEWARE AND STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY !!! SHENZHEN CITY CHINA Nationwide
Author: ST.LOUIS , Illinois Communications & Networking: HIUAR TECHNOLOGY LED SIGN COMPANY ! SCAMMERS!! Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
HIUAR TECHNOLOGY Sold defective led sings, parts & buggy unfinished sign software Shenzhen China Author: Alton, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: HIUAR TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED Internet

Aug 14 2016
Asia Fine Diamonds Pte Ltd Author: Singapore , Other Unusual Rip-Off: Asia Fine Diamonds Pte Ltd

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide Read Your Paperwork Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Idiot at IBM / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Fraudulent Crook / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Fraudulent Crook / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal , Quebec Consulting: IBM / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Montreal , Quebec

Aug 13 2016
Advanced Bionutritionals Mislead RE: Sleep Formula, I lost many nights sleep, product didn't work, co. rep told me it would. Norcross Georgia Author: Midway, Georgia Alternative Health: Advanced Bionutritionals Norcross, Georgia

Aug 13 2016
Solid Technology None known Been Had By The Professionals! 514 Area Code (514-448-2148) Nationwide Author: Cheraw, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Solid Technology Nationwide