SHEPHARD'S BEACH RESORT, CLEARWATER BEACH, FLORIDA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Shephard's Beach Resort, Clearwater Beach, Florida
There may be more specific results for "Shephard's Beach Resort, Clearwater Beach, Florida"
For more specific results for "Shephard's Beach Resort, Clearwater Beach, Florida"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Moving Mania Liars! Broker! Liars! Broker! Dania Beach Florida
Author: Beverly Hills, California Moving Companies: Moving Mania Dania Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Victoria FRAUD!!! BAIT AND SWITCH!!! Key West Florida Author: Marysville , Michigan Beauty Products: Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Key West, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Eric Meyers BEWARE, STAY AWAY AT ANY COST Orlando Florida
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Pool Builders: Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Orlando, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Wesley Chapel, Florida Donna Santo, Donna Michelle Santo, Veronica Preusch, Ronnie Preusch, Mark Chavez, Mark Allen Chavez  8815 shenandoah run,  BEWARE- LEAKING ROOF AND SEPTIC- DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME Wesley Chapel Florida Author: wesley chapel, Real Estate Services: Wesley Chapel, Florida Donna Santo, Donna Michelle Santo, Veronica Preusch, Ronnie Preusch, Mark Chavez, Mark Allen Chavez Wesley Chapel, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Win-Win Auto Center WIN-WIN AUTO CENTER IS A LOSE-LOSE FRAUD MILL Hialeah Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Win-Win Auto Center Hialeah, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of New York William Dudley, C.E.O. The same old same old: send money to jane doe, and well send you the Visa card that will have a ballance of 15 million dollars, that you can withdrawl up to 20,000 a day. New york ? Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Banks: Federal Reserve Bank of New York Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 23 2017
Dezzy’s Second Chance Sandra Dezelan SANDRA IS PADDING THE BOTTOM LINE Delray Beach Florida Author: TAMPA, Florida Nonprofit Organizations: Dezzy’s Second Chance Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2017
RMC Golf Video RMC is a Ripoff Company Internet Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Sporting Goods: RMC Golf Internet

Apr 23 2017
Centurion Technology Group aka; geekdeal Geekdeal@everyonecollects.comCenturion Technology Group Lied Martinsville New Jersey Author: Cape Coral , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Centurion Technology Group aka; geekdeal Martinsville, New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
Spring Cove Marina Overpaid for Shoddy Work Solomon's, Maryland Author: Aventura, Florida Customer: Spring Cove Marina Maryland

Apr 23 2017
BLAST MEDIA DAVID RILEY,DAVID CHARLES RUPLEY I REPLIED TO ADD ON CRAIGSLIST FOR WHEELS, DEPOSITED FUNDS $500,00 FOR THEM HE WONT PRODUCE WHEELS OR RETURN MONEY TAMPA,ORLANDO.ATLANTA,HUDSON Internet Author: dade city, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: BLAST MEDIA Internet

Apr 22 2017
American Signature We spent over $2600.00 on a sectional that was supposed to be Pure Leather Altamonte springs Nationwide
Author: Apopka, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: American Signature Nationwide

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Suite Journeys Sold us a travel club for 5.000 dollars triedtosellourtimeshareRCI CAN DO BETTER ON INTERNET Daytona Florida Author: Milton, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Suite Journeys Daytona, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Solar Illluminations Ft. Myers Florida Cheap products, no returns! Be careful! Fort Myers Florida Author: Bellville, Texas Lighting Stores: Solar Illluminations Fort Myers, Florida

Apr 22 2017
ADT security The ADT called me saying that my ADT system is up for upgrade. I asked them if it was free and let them install the upgrade.  I need your HELP. Tampa Nationwide Author: tampa, Florida Security Services: ADT security Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Blast Media Dave Riley, Dave Rupley, Dave Ripley, Charles Ripley. SCAMMER FELON LIFELONG THIEF WINTER PARK FLORIDA Got me for 500 bucks Author: Dallas, Texas Liars: Blast Media Internet

Apr 22 2017
Comcast Technician Installation Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Wilton Manors, Florida Cable TV: Comcast

Apr 22 2017
Florida Department of Revenue Dept refused to enforce perjury on financial affidavits and alters notes in spite of evidence Tallahassee Florida
Observation Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Florida Department of Revenue Tallahassee, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Jacob's Aquarium Jacob's Nursery Thief! Returned plants and refuses to refund money!!! Corona California
Author: Belleview , Florida Nurseries: Jacob's Aquarium Corona, California

Apr 22 2017
Langley Federal Credit Union Bank personnel not doing there job/ lack of communications virginia beach Virginia This must be why Author: Virginia Banks: Langley Federal Credit Union virginia beach, Virginia

Apr 22 2017
Daniel Frishberg and Elisea Frishberg Anything for a buck con artists Surfside Florida Author: SE Florida, Florida Investment Brokers: Daniel Frishberg Elisea Frishberg Surfside, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Neulift Skin Products advertise small trial of product for 5.95 and then charges your credit card 89.95 for that small sized bottle Fountain Valley California Author: Huntington Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Neulift Skin Products Fountain Valley, California

Apr 22 2017
rok7 LLC unauthorized charges lakeland Florida Author: Altamonte springs, Florida Cameras & Video: rok7 LLC lakeland, Florida