Your Search | sheri

Oct 18 2016
Audrey King or Lori Arnold Lori Arnold MMrs. Audrey King HOUZZ SCAM - Beware of this woman!!! London, UK - Hockessin, Delaware INTERNET SCAM Author: Hockessin, Delaware Interior Decorators: Audrey King

Oct 16 2016
Author: SOMEWHERE, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: CAROLINE MALONEY Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
chris greenwood CON ARTIST, CROOK, LIAR, CHEAT, THIEF, BIGGEST JOKE IN DENVER Conifer Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Churches: chris greenwood Conifer, Colorado

Oct 12 2016
Silvercreek Realty Group Sheri Arkoosh Did not disclose plumbing issues in escrow and did not offer home warranty Nampa Idaho Author: Caldwell, Idaho Plumbing: Silvercreek Realty Group Nampa, Idaho

Oct 12 2016
The Design People Tiger Bitanga - Owes me $4000 for incorrectly billing my credit card! Will not return phone calls. El Segundo California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Web Hosting: The Design People El Segundo , California

Oct 09 2016
Vancouver Island Art Auctions, WEST COAST ART GALLERY, VIARTAUCTIONS@GMAIL.COM , TOP DIAMONDS & BOB MINHAS [BOB SINGH] Cancelled a won auction item and verbally abused Port Alberni British Columbia Author: Wargrave, Other Auction / Liquidators: Vancouver Island Art Auctions Port Alberni, British Columbia

Oct 05 2016
high limit tyler shelly---in florida took my money and did nothing- was to create cpn and post tradelines--just took my money Internet-florida re. Tyler Shelly Author: corning, California Financial Services: high limit Internet

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails:, I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me but don't worry about that, next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet

Oct 01 2016
Imran Khan Imran Khan Told me would fix my credit and I sent him a document with my credit card information on it and he charged over $4,000 in New York Maspeth New York Author: Houston, Texas Credit Services: Imran Khan Maspeth, New York

Sep 23 2016
Resort time share Resale Marsha Charles/ 1800-444-4456 ext:235., resort times share resale/ripoff Marsha Charlesx235 Plantation FL Plantation FL Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Sales People: Resort time share Resale Internet

Sep 19 2016
Rosedesignpro Harmony St.Augusting Florida Author: West Palm beach, Florida Small Business Services: Rosedesignpro St.Augusting, Florida

Sep 16 2016
cash advance usa Kevin Wilson name: S. Kojder, Ewa M. Kojder scammers name S. Kojder, Ewa M. Kojder Diamond Bar California Cash Advance USA - Mathew Peters - The Cash Author: columbus , Georgia Loans: cash advance usa Diamond Bar , California

Sep 14 2016
BessonTech COMPLETE AND UTTER RIP OFF Internet Author: Alabama Computer Software: BessonTech Internet

Sep 14 2016
JD Construction/Walter and Victor Rodriquez Stole over 3,000.00 dollars from me, my friend and son, for work he promised to do and did not Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: JD Construction/Walter and Victor Rodriquez Dallas, Texas

Sep 12 2016
Art N Music Booking Kendall Scammed me out of a performance slot I paid for on behalf of the rap artist I represent. stone mountain Georgia Art N Music Booking Kendall - and Kewan Stone Mountain, Georgia 30083 Ohio and Georgia Author: Columbus, Ohio Tours & Excursions: Art N Music Booking Kendall Scammed me out of a performance slot I paid for on behalf of the rap artist I represent. stone mountain Georgia Internet

Sep 09 2016
Author: Hong Kong, Other Tenants: Kana Masuyama Sai Ying Pun,

Sep 07 2016
Fidelity Bank Plc, Mr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Mrs. Esther Brown, Asije Raymond Fidelity Bank Plc, Managing Director Mr.Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Depositor Mrs Esther Brown, Dear My greatest kin. God Bless You. My dearest son, please try to contact the bank for fund. Lagos Nigeria Author: Phnom Penh, Colleges and Universities: Fidelity Bank Plc Internet

Sep 03 2016
Art N Music Booking Kendall Scammed me out of a performance slot I paid for on behalf of the rap artist I represent. stone mountain Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Tours & Excursions: Art N Music Booking stone mountain, Georgia

Sep 01 2016
Lori Arnold Designers and Stagers BEWARE Internet Author: Hockessin, Delaware Questionable Activities: Lori Arnold Internet

Aug 27 2016
09:18 AM I love disney Placed the order never heard from them again .A pop-up comes on screen to help u well the only help you are going to get is seeing the pop up ughhh Internet Author: Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Internet

Aug 26 2016
Steve hawkins Threatening a warrant for a loan. I have never got a loan n my life. Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Banks: Steve hawkins Internet

Aug 16 2016
SHARP ELECTRONICS CORPORATION Sharp TV; Sharp USA Sharp sells defective TV's--needs CLASS ACTION SUIT contact me: all of USA United States
Author: Yonkers, New York TVs & VCRs: SHARP ELECTRONICS CORPORATION Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
12:59 PM, Marlin Thomson bought puppy, sent money Western Union. NO PUPPY>SCAM! Dallas or Pfugerville, TX, California, Panama Internet They got NO money from me. Author: Lexington, Kentucky Nonprofit Organizations: Internet

Aug 10 2016
Lori Arnold Mrs. Arnold Mrs. Lori HOUZZ SCAM - Beware of this woman!!! London, UK - Silver Spring, MD Internet Author: Columbia, Maryland Architects & Designers: Lori Arnold Internet

Aug 09 2016
Exposure Tanning and Advertise themselves as an online clothing company selling branded products. Scammed me by taking a substantial amount of money for something I didn't order or receive China and/or USA Worldwide Author: Nationwide Clothing Stores: Exposure Tanning Nationwide