Your Search | shopnbc viscom v2 premier elite computer systems

1, Report #1191881

Nov 28 2014
Barewire Ltd Computer repair by phone Dorking Surrey United Kingdom Author: Portsmouth, Rhode Island Computer Service & Repair: Barewire Ltd Dorking Surrey,

2, Report #1191878

Nov 28 2014
hostvilla hostbabe Delete me site 7000 North 10th Street McAllen TX United States, T Internet
Author: Washington Computer Dealers: hostvilla hostbabe Internet

3, Report #1191785

Nov 28 2014
ACE CASH SERVICES they are now sending emails to say I am being prosecuted for non payment of a loan I never had. Nationwide Author: Auburn, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Nationwide

4, Report #1191762

Nov 28 2014
Cellan diet pills and coleanse I order a trial sample of both products for 4.95 each for postage and the following week they went into my account and took 79 euro from it without my permission so I called my bank to say I didn't want anymore money taken from my account and was told by them I had signed up to a subscription service which I was not aware of. the bank said that there was nothing they could do this time but to send them an email cancelling the subscription and if they take any further money from my account the bank can get it back for me. I sent them email cancelling subscription and never got an answer back but the bank said that is ok Hollywood Internet Author: Lucan co.dublin ireland, Alabama Computer Fraud: Cellan diet pills Internet

5, Report #1191734

Nov 27 2014
CBS Autobodyshop in Lankershim is FAUD! Watch Out Red Flag! CBS Auto body shop is a FRAUD! All their testimonials are made up. They are all fake produced by their computer guys! They rip off people everyday by taking advantage of innocent customers and insurances. I had the worst experience including other witness CBS Auto body shop is FRAUD! Watch out! Big red Flag. They destroy your car North Hollywood California
Author: Alabama Auto Mechanics: CBS Autobodyshop in Lankershim is FAUD! Watch Out Red Flag! North Hollywood,

6, Report #1191681

Nov 27 2014
Bargain House LLC Nick Nichols Sold a tablet with no serial number or model number on the device. After charging the device, we found some sample videos that were from Chinese origin. The samples were of excellent quality, but when we tried taking videos and pictures with the camera, we found them to be of very poor quality. We connected the device to the USB port on my wife's laptop and the computer did not recognize it. There are no drivers for this tablet that exist. Nick also claimed that the product can perform Word, Excel, Office functions, but we could find none. When we called him with our questions within hours after purchase, he did not return our calls. We have called him numerous times over a period of several days with no response. We got ripped off for $219 for a product that is totally inferior. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!! wISCONSIN Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Bargain House LLC

7, Report #1191667

Nov 27 2014
LinkU Realty LinkU Systems Buyer Beware - I wished my LinkU Realty Website worked! Corona Internet Author: Richardson, Texas Websites: LinkU Realty Internet

8, Report #1191653

Brian Duram , Durham Analytics Scam Artist Durham NC North Carolina
Author: Durham, North Carolina Computer Software: Brian Duram, Durham Analytics

9, Report #1191628

Nov 26 2014
Alienware/Dell Dell Warranty on honoured on a $4k custom PC Nationwide Author: New York, New York Computer Dealers: Alienware/Dell Nationwide

10, Report #1191531

Nov 26 2014
BHP Room Acquisitions INC BHP Premier, Beverly Hills Premiere Tour Operator,BHP RA, Azoulay Enterprise Incorporated, Gabriel Azoulay and David Galiani BEWARE OF BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS Beverly Hills California Author: Torrance, California Hotel: BHP Room Acquisitions INC Beverly Hills, California

11, Report #1191507

Nov 26 2014
pcexperts247 Sham service company Internet Author: Parker, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: pcexperts247 Internet

12, Report #1191462

Nov 25 2014
Affordable Computer Services acsfc Screen repair on an online advertised deal Fort Collins Colorado Author: Wellington, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Affordable Computer Services Fort Collins, Colorado

13, Report #1191418

Nov 25 2014
COAST GUARD SAFETY JEFFERY ADAM CALL'S HIMSELF A DIPLOMAT ,DELIVERY GUY, STATING SENT HIM MONEY OF $500.00USD FOR FEE'S OF BOXES OR HE WILL REPORT IT TO HIS COMPANY. Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Computer Fraud: coast guard Safety Internet

14, Report #1191406

Nov 25 2014
RENTCALCULATORS.COM THEY ARE THIEVES, IT'S A SCAM!!! Internet Author: Miami, Florida Computer Rental 2: RENTCALCULATORS.COM Internet

15, Report #1191388

Nov 25 2014
ubreakitifix WeScrewYouGivenTheChance The Head Tech is a Head Case Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Computer Service & Repair: ubreakitifix Gainesville, Florida

Nov 25 2014
Bo Kelleher Ladera Portal BO KELLEHER OF LADERA RANCH , YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED 8/20/2014 SEE YOU IN COURT Ladera Ranch California Author: Ladera Ranch, California Computer Fraud: Bo Kelleher Ladera Ranch, California

17, Report #1190918

Nov 23 2014
Uniblue sold me software that always crashes, no tech help will go through ,pages won't load, emails bounce, etc., Internet Author: Philo, California Computer Software: Uniblue Internet

18, Report #1190868

Nov 23 2014
Elite Travel Benefits/Elite Vacations Deceptive,mulitiple names and no access to website till paYMENT GOES THRU pensacola Florida Author: Waretown, New Jersey Travel Agencies: Elite Travel Benefits/Elite Vacations pensacola, Alberta

19, Report #1190834

Nov 23 2014
China Fan Tian Technology CO.,LTD-. Frank Jarry This is a technology company scamming about supplying cheap original branded phones, Tv, computer etc GuangDong Internet
Author: Lautoka, Alabama Computer Manufactures: China Fan Tian Technology CO.,LTD-. Internet

20, Report #1190814

Nov 22 2014
Ascenitive/finallyFast Software software until you call in, then there is a loop making re-load several times, charging you each time. They owe me $90.00. Pennsylvania Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Ascenitive/finallyFast Software Internet

21, Report #1190811

Nov 22 2014
Outsource Data Recovery outsourcedatarecovery.com $60 DATA RECOVERY SCAM! --- AVOID THEM! Cleveland Ohio
Author: Burbank , California Computer Service & Repair: Outsource Data Recovery Cleveland, Ohio

22, Report #1190774

Nov 22 2014
livepcexpert.com aka maacafee anti virus aka microsoft told me my pc was at risk had to act asap it was associated with macafee fayetteville North Carolina Author: w. hazleton, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: livepcexpert.com fayetteville, North Carolina

23, Report #1190793

Nov 22 2014
Highster mobile This company will take your money and leave you hanging. Author: La Center, Washington Computer Software: Highster mobile

24, Report #1190775

Nov 22 2014
Peter Wishine Enzo alvaro benedetto Scam me out of a lot of money North new Jersey New Jersey Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Computer Fraud: Peter Wishine internet

25, Report #1190228

Nov 22 2014
O M G Tech Help I have been paying for tech support for some time and recently purchased Virus protection from OMG and they now seem to be closed and no contact can be made. Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Computer Service & Repair: O M G Tech Help internet

designs