SHOPNBC VISCOM V2 PREMIER ELITE COMPUTER SYSTEMS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ShopNBC VisCom V2 Premier Elite Computer Systems
There may be more specific results for "ShopNBC VisCom V2 Premier Elite Computer Systems"
For more specific results for "ShopNBC VisCom V2 Premier Elite Computer Systems"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Julio Cardoso Elite Capital Realty Property Damage Condo was RUINED Miami Florida False Report Author: Miami Beach, Realtors: Julio Cardoso Miami, Florida

Aug 16 2017
ONLINERESOLVE.COM Mr. Adrian Clayborn/completed all the initial plan/sale. Alena Cook initial contact person, she transferred me to Adrian, at phone #18883897614 on 7/3/2016 I was sold a Computer Protection Plan for 3 years for a total of $199.99 to cover from 7/3/2016 to 7/3/2019, that would provide full coverage protection for my computer that I could call anytime 24hours a day for assistance with my computer issues/problems. Internet  Author: Ogden, Utah Internet Fraud: ONLINERESOLVE.COM Internet

Actual Answers Unlimited Lifetime Subscription - Do Not Trust This! Internet
Author: Upper Hutt, Alabama Computer Training & Education: Actual Answers Internet

Aug 15 2017
ERIC MOORE LABS.com is a total FRAUD APP DEVELOPER ERIC MOORE LABS.com is a total FRAUD APP DEVELOPER Los Angeles California Author: Seattle , Washington Computer Fraud: Eric Moore Los Angeles, California

Aug 15 2017
Attorney Caden Walton Sets up and runs many monetized websites that destroy the lives of Americans, while at the same time advertising as an Attorney to help people with consumer and employment law Scottsdale Arizona Caden Walton scottsdale, arizona Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Software: Caden Walton Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Elite Lawn Care Inc Elite Lawn Care Service, Rep Jason Fisher, Rip Us Off w/FAKE Contract & No Svc. Tampa Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Landscaping: Elite Lawn Care Inc Tampa, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Zinstall winwin Zinstall Winwin is a Fraud Internet Author: St. Augustine, Florida Computer Software: Zinstall winwin Internet

Aug 15 2017
Krowdster refusing refund Internet Author: Aalborg, Computer Software: Krowdster Internet

Aug 14 2017
EMPORIUM.COM Charge me for two items even though one of them has been returned Internet Author: Belleair, Florida Computer Rental 2: EMPORIUM.COM Internet

Aug 14 2017
LIMA Technology Inc Meet Lima not working, noc privacy as promissed Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Computer Manufaturers: LIMA Technology Inc Internet

Aug 14 2017
ALFAINFOSYSTEM EVA THOMAS SAM SMITH - PC EXPERTS ROGER WILLIAMS 100% Money Back Guarantee - I was told to insist that they provide my customer id #. We fixed your computer, right DENVER, Colorado, WASHINGTON District of Columbia Author: Iliff, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: ALFAINFOSYSTEM DENVER, Colorado

Aug 14 2017
KRCS Group Ltd. Rude and sarcastic, smile as you buy, smirk as you complain, and simply disdain consumer law Nottingham Nottinghamshire Author: Nottingham, Other Computer Stores: KRCS Group Ltd. Nottingham,

Aug 14 2017
Systems Protect Home Service Plan Total Protect Ft Lauderdale FL, Sears Holding, CCHS, Cross Country Home Services, Home Sure Companies Plumbing Rip Off Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Plumbing: Systems Protect Home Service Plan Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 14 2017
eServer Supplies eserversupplies.com eServersupplies UKSH Stole our equipment and never paid for it Sheffield Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Computer Dealers: eServer Supplies Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Elite Auto Logistics David Johnathon PowellDavid Johnathan PowellKayla Brooke Whitton Scam, paid deposit to ship car from Phoenix, transport never happened! Happy Valley Utah Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Transporters: Elite Auto Logistics Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Online Client Services Total preditory phone scam Las Vagas Nevada Author: Billings, Montana Computer Marketing Companies: Online Client Services Las Vagas, Nevada

Aug 13 2017
MyFax I cannot get conformation account is closed Hollywood Internet Author: Salem, Oregon Computer Fraud: MyFax Internet

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 13 2017
National Consumer Survey and Promotions.com So one day those popups said if I took there survey and completed one offer they'd give me a 1000 gift card. Yet when I finished their survey and got to the page where it clearly said complete any offer on his page to receive your 1000 gift card and o chose the credit score one and tried to find out when I'd get my money they said I had nothing coming. Credit place already took my money. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: National Consumer Internet

Aug 12 2017
geeks americas Keira Pretended, that I had a virus on my Laptop, after locking me out of my Laptop.It was called Technical support. They would continually called you by phone. They got my charge card and after, I was unable to reach them by any of the numbers that I was given by their tech support.They invaded my Laptop.and sending out scams E-MAILS UNDER MY E-MAIL.They are charging my account they have my information.I was given an ID number. Now you're unable to contact them. INTERNET Internet Author: New Rochelle, New York Computer Help Desk: geeks americas Internet

Aug 12 2017
Quicken-Support Pankaj - Kentucky Organization Number is 0846521 One Stop Global Solutions, LLC4056 Richardson Rd Independence, KY 41051 Contact: Mayank Singhal Title: PrincipalPhone: 877-200-2151 Website: onestopglobalsolutions.com One Stop Global Solutions Scammed me into Quicken 'fix'. Got my financial information and passwords for bank Independence Kentucky Author: Aloha, Oregon Computer Software: Quicken-Support Independence, Kentucky

Aug 12 2017
techies 24-7 failure to fix my computer Internet Author: sebastian, Florida Internet Services: techies 24-7

Aug 12 2017
Legacy Education Alliance, Inc. Elite Legacy Education Rich Dad Education This company uses clever psychology to manipulate & scam desperate consumers Cape Coral Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Seminar Programs: Legacy Education Alliance, Inc. Cape Coral, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Best Buy / Geek Squad ----WARNING-----SCAM ALERT-------Refurbished Computers Warranty---- Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Manufactures: Best Buy Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
V2 Logistics Road Runner Transport They Lost Our Car Bethpage New York Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Shipping Companies: V2 Logistics Bethpage, New York