Your Search | shopnbc viscom v2 premier elite computer systems

Sep 26 2016
Geeks on Repair They don't pay their contractors! Internet Author: Rowley, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: Geeks on Repair Internet

Sep 26 2016
ERP Training India Rama Krishna Tella Sridevi Tella , erptrainingindia.com/ Accepts only cash ,no Paypal or credit card. Paid Rs 8,000 to buy software. After executing the requested transfer, vendor is not responding Hyderabad, IN Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Computer Software: ERP Training India Internet

Sep 26 2016
Prominere Software solutions Bhanu Kiran Scammers, Scam , dishonest, con artists internet Internet
Author: Sydne, Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Prominere Internet

Sep 26 2016
Creare Probably the worse web design and seo company ever Creare avoid like avoid like the plague, very bad service, terrible seo and eveb worse when it comes to web development and web design Rugby Nationwide Author: London, Other Computer Marketing Companies: Creare Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
pioneer electronics usa Another Dead Pioneer Elite SC-67 Reciever-Pioneer Electronics Dont Care About Their Customers Nationwide Author: league city, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: pioneer electronics usa Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Panelized Steel Systems Innovative Building Solutions HawaiiSteel Framing Systems HawaiiJohn W. MeyersSoyana Meyers Lost to me in court and will not pay the judgement owed me for the work he was paid to do and failed Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744 Hawaii Author: Pahoa, Hawaii Building Services: Panelized Steel Systems Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744, Hawaii

Sep 25 2016
Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer I ordered a trial for $4.97 for seven days; They continue charge my acount for $59.90. Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Computer Software: Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer Internet

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Computer Training Academy, CTA5, Career Training Academy, CTA, Laptop Training Solutions, LTS, LTS5 California Technical Academy Ripoff refuses to fulfill contract and will not refund money. Mike Bostock has clearly not held up his end of a legaly binding contract. Riverside California Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Air Traffic Control Schools: Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Riverside, California

Sep 24 2016
 I to was scamed by Elites imports they owe me $4000 or more for going though the changes they took me though. How could you take my money and sale me a car that the engine is going out it's not fair to me or my childern. I had to sit all day for them to tell me nothing. Indianapolis Indiana That's not how contracts work! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Elite Imports Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 24 2016
starfall electronics starfallelectronics-- ebay seller name Terrible customer service and Rude staff. I would never buy from them. Buyer Beware! carpentersville Illinois Author: Dothan, Alabama Computer Dealers: starfall electronics Internet

Sep 23 2016
Utah Soccar Arena dazen kljucevic Drazen Drazen ordered and had installed a security surveillance system for his Utah Soccar Facilities in Utah, We bought the parts, had our technicians install his systems and then refused to pay for the things he bought. Woods Cross Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Dead Beat Customers: Utah Soccar Arena Woods Cross, Utah

Sep 23 2016
ZoomUSA iZoomUSA Cheap,Trash Laptops they probably pull out of a more reputable company's dumpster. Customer service? Bad to nonexistant. Brooklyn Brooklyn Author: Bloomington, Indiana Computer Marketing Companies: ZoomUSA Internet

Sep 22 2016
American Office Solutions Traci Burrington. Joe?? American Office Solutions or Innovative Solutions con artists Mentor Ohio Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: American Office Solutions Mentor, Ohio

Sep 22 2016
United Yacht Transport TRUSTED Business REVIEW: United Yacht Transport - best price beat guarantee in North America, only yacht carrier in the industry offering clients a 100% risk-free booking program where no upfront deposit is required. United Yacht Transport, premier direct yacht Transportation Company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. United Yacht Transport's primary routes include North America, Caribbean, Central America, Mediterranean, & Asia. United Yacht Transport dedicated to remaining most cost effective, safe & reliable yacht transportation solution available in the market today. United Yacht Transport's Risk-Free Booking Program expands on company’s dedication to providing clients with highest standards in yacht transportation. *UPDATE: United Yacht Transport pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. United Yacht Transport is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
United Yacht Transport Reply Author: California Shipping & Handling: United Yacht Transport TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. United Yacht Transport provides reliable, safe, cost effective yacht transportation. United Yacht Transport puts needs of clients first and is the only company in the industry not requiring upfront deposits. United Yacht Transport price beat guarantee ensures clients will be quoted the lowest rates. Ft Lauderdale

Sep 22 2016
DRM scams mail fraud and credit card fraud Nationwide Author: San Bruno, California Computer Software: DRM scams Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Hewlett Packard, Nick W. Delayed Warranty Repair Palo Alto California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Manufaturers: Hewlett Packard Internet

Sep 22 2016
Fixsmith and RSB Technologies LLC Investigating fraud against Fixsmith Internet Author: Henderson, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Fixsmith and RSB Technologies LLC Internet

Sep 22 2016
Premier Working Capital Premier Financial Capitol CorpBAW CapitalSteven weaver Stephen quirozAndy Maspons Bait and switch Brokers, Lying cheating Miami beach Florida, Illinois False Report-This is a fomer sales rep who did not work - reade below Author: Pheonix, Arizona Brokerage Companies: Premier Working Capital Miami beach , Florida

Sep 22 2016
Programs Depot Program Scam Miami Fl Author: Oviedo, Florida Computer Software: Programs Depot Internet

Sep 22 2016
nouva fresh Beauty impressions, Beauty products mall, astonishing eye care Galant eye syrum charged multiple times for skin element -trial- consisted of 2 products palcoma California Author: VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: nouva fresh palcoma , California

Sep 21 2016
Elite mover company Merlynn jones Margaret lopez craigslist and paypal scammers denver, co Internet Author: Caddo Mills, Texas Attorneys General: Elite mover company Internet

Sep 21 2016
Black Tie Technology Ltd Nurfaisal Bin Mohamed SEO SCAM FROM NURFIASAL BIN MOHAMED Singapore Internet Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Black Tie Technology Ltd Internet

Sep 20 2016
ReImage Holding my computer hostage Internet Author: Cottage Grove, Oregon Computer Service & Repair: ReImage Internet

Sep 20 2016
BiosAgentPlus Scam, be careful with BIOS update promise Internet Customer is Incorrect, not a ripoff. Author: Bethesda, Maryland Computer Help Desk: BiosAgentPlus Internet