Your Search | shopper discounts & rewards is owned and operated by webloyalty, 101 merritt 7, norwalk, ct 0685
There may be more reports for "shopper discounts & rewards is owned and operated by webloyalty, 101 merritt 7, norwalk, ct 0685"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "shopper discounts & rewards is owned and operated by webloyalty, 101 merritt 7, norwalk, ct 0685"

Jul 09 2014
Microsoft Bing Rewards Bing Rewards is a Ripoff Redmond Washington Author: Katy, Texas Internet Fraud: Microsoft Bing Rewards Redmond, Washington

Jul 09 2014
protect cell fortegra insurancephone phix false insurance claims Nationwide Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: protect cell Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
My Family Mobile, a Wal Mart owned cell phone service my son dropped his phone in a bowl of milk Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
ANC CORPORATE I'm a disable Vet,is a shame how people are so evil and just take money that people work so so hard and then get rip off from individual, and we thinking that is for real I don't want to sound an idiot but we don't have 7 sense to discover weather or not is false or truth all we know that when we us people read some goods news we just don't think i guess maybe cause we are in-need of funds in this expensive world we live in so thus we go for it and is so so sad how we get rip off from low life but is OK god don't like ugly they will get caught mark my words ! PS i just wish they will have some law to stop this madness and just hope i'll get my money back so depress about this so sad how could they !!!! Kansas City Missouri
Author: ROCK HILL, South Carolina Cash Services: ANC CORPORATE Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 08 2014
TLG Shopper Shoppers Advantage;Trilegiant Corporation another crazy internet coupon scam site ripping me off monthly for no reason Stamford Connecticut Author: Carlsbad, California Computer Marketing Companies: TLG Shopper Internet

Jul 08 2014
Inboxdollars http://www.inboxdollars.com/ Survey scam Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Inboxdollars Internet

Jul 08 2014
Plumbing 911 On 7/7/2014, Plumbing 911 replaced less than $50 worth of parts in my toilet (and I supplied my own handle because I wanted brass and they had only stainless steel). Charged me $375 for less than an hour's work. I did get a $30 coupon off the web but ending up paying $345. Leeds Alabama Author: Hoover, Alabama Small Business Services: Plumbing 911 Leeds, Alabama

Jul 08 2014
Octapharma Plasma Center When we donate we receive points to shop on their web site in otder to receive rewards for donating.I ordered a twenty dollar gas card from Shell gas station with most of my points in like September of the yeat 2013, and it is now July of the year 2014 and I haven't received my card.  Lynchburg Virginia Author: Lynchburg , Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Octapharma Plasma Center Lynchburg , Virginia

Jul 08 2014
Bryan Campbell Publisher's Clearinghouse Representative You've won $350,000 from PCH. Buy Green Dot MoneyPak cards to pay for shipping & handling. Call was from Jamaica. Jamaica Author: Hogansville, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Bryan Campbell Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Bob's Locksmith Atlanta Locksmith, 24/7 Locksmith Charged $345 to my card when not agrees on Hackensack NJ Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Maintenance Companies: Bob's Locksmith Hackensack, Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Worldwide Transport BobbyMonoj Motwani Move scheduled on line through broker, American discount movers, obviously another scam. After they cut deal for set # boxes with set weight limit, we were turfed to bobby for logistics of actual move. Driver produces weigh scale ticket for load already on truck and we follow him to weigh station for post load weigh in for our items.....which were inexplicably about 3 times the weight limit previously quoted?! We were told our belongings would arrive within the next 7-10 days. Three weeks later, we were calling to determine their whereabouts. They finally arrived looking as of they had been loaded and unloaded numerous times clearly without care or concern for their contents. The boxes were literally thrown all over the truck, smashed, and some completely ripped and smashed open with contents escaping the boxes?! Had small urboxed table frames thAt were destroyed Sanford Florida Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: Worldwide Transport Sanford, Florida

Jul 07 2014
R2 Games Kabam, Proficient City, 7 Roads Wartune False advertising and theft. Internet Author: Arkansas Internet Fraud: R2 Games Kabam, Proficient City, 7 Roads Internet

Jul 07 2014
Rush Card Russell SimmonsUniRush Financial Services Stole $310.89 from me and refuses after 7 years to return it. Tried to file police report, unable to do it. Baltimore Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Questionable Activities: Rush Card Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
publisher,s clearing house fraud me saying in email saying congratulations you $1,000,000.00 on 7-5-14 from pch new york New York Author: union city, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: publisher,s clearing house new york, New York

Jul 07 2014
Customer Service Inc ,Jeremy Myers / Dr Jeremy Myers, Mystery Shopper / Secret Shopper Scam Greensboro North Carolina & Internet Author: BELLWOOD, Illinois Work at Home Business: Customer Service Inc Internet

Jul 07 2014
Daily Money Team (DMT) and Instant Rewards SCAM ALERT!! Instant Rewards, Daily Money Team, Instant Money Network http://dailymoneyteam.com/ Nationwide
Author: Florida Telemarketers: Daily Money Team (DMT) and Instant Rewards SCAM ALERT!! http://dailymoneyteam.com/sleaks, Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Media Opportunities Direct, INC. This fake company of a Parasite. is ripping innocent hard working, disable people off!!! With fake claims that, They won $!,677,519.00, but you have seven days to response to receive Your Money!!! I wonder if the Money will be in Fake Currency also!!! I received this by mail, and it looks real, but IF YOU WON WHY PAY A PROCESSING PAYMENT FEE OF $24.00, AND POSTAGE AND HANDLING OF $2.00? P.O. Box 223, 6160 AE Geleen, The Netherlands The Netherlands Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Media Opportunities Direct, INC. Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
EXIM Strategies AKA: EXIM Strategies Corporation, Global Trade Base, Patrick Blake Donnell: Scam Operated by Convicted Sex Offender Felon in North Richland Hills Texas Author: Decline to state, Pennsylvania Sex Offenders: EXIM Strategies North Richland Hills, Texas

Jul 07 2014
jam enterprises owned by jeff davis Just About Saving Money,INP home, Info Net Products,Digital Cable Today,Digital TV Express,Finally Free TV and Free to Air Jeff Davis took my money and delivered a non working box colorado springs Colorado Author: Empire, Michigan Attorneys General: jam enterprises owned by jeff davis colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 07 2014
wallmartfamilymobile can you help me with taking off the 7. something i need to pay next month? nationwide Author: santa clara, California Telephone Companies: wallmartfamilymobile Internet

Dennis Beckett Mystery Shopper  I am truly hurt. Marietta Georgia
Author: Beaumont, Texas Bad Check Writers: Dennis Beckett Mystery Shopper Marietta , Georgia

Jul 07 2014
Cricket Now bought and owned by AT&T Sales clerk duped me into buying a soon to be obsolete phone. Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: colorodo springs, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket colorodosprings, Colorado

Jul 06 2014
SYMCOR- LAKES AT NORTH PORT FORMERLY THE FOUNTAINS FORMERLY RILEY CHASE APARTMENTS NOW OWNED BY SYMCOR MOLD, CODE VILATIONS, THREATS, HARRASSEMENTS NORTH PORT Florida
Author: NORTH PORT, Florida Civil Rights Violators: SYMCOR- LAKES AT NORTH PORT NORTH PORT, Florida

Jul 06 2014
google adwords google adwords Unauthorized CC charges for 7 months. California Internet Author: don't worry about it, California Internet Marketing Companies: google adwords Internet