Your Search | shores communication co,

Jan 16 2017
Three Pillars Architecture and Construction: Steven Considine Steven Considine He never shows up and he doesn’t care. Bernardsville nj Author: somerset co, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Three Pillars Architecture and Construction: Steven Considine Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Jacob Weems Setting the record straight Carbondale Colorado Author: Morrison, Colorado Better Business Bureau: Jacob Weems CO

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet

Jan 14 2017
lund boat co. hull issue new boat new york mills Minnesota Author: queen creek, Arizona Manufacturers: lund boat co. new york mills , Minnesota

Jan 14 2017
Bitcasino.io Takes your deposit and stops communication. Scam - run! Off-shore Internet
Author: Van Nuys, California Offshore Gambling: Bitcasino.io Internet

Jan 13 2017
Ecovending, LLC Never send goods after receiving wire-payment. Sunrise Florida Author: Ho Chi Minh, Other Accounting: Viet Global Import Export & Trading Co., Ho Chi Minh,

Jan 12 2017
Prize candles Never recieved my 3 candles ordered Dec 7 2016 have emailed them with no response and they have not given my 41.00 back Internet Author: saint clair shores, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Prize candles Internet

Jan 12 2017
Russ Gallette Russ Gallette Mechanical Service GOT ROBBED!!!!! West Palm Beach Florida Author: Palm Beach Shores, Florida Maintenance Companies: Russ Gallette West Palm Beach, Florida

Jan 12 2017
Green Solutions This dispensary is a complete rip-off Denver metro Colorado (CO) Author: Westminster, Colorado Smoke Shops: Green Solutions Internet

Jan 10 2017
Worthy.com Worthy Alva Blake Deception, Lies, False Promises, Bad Communication, Misleading Advertising New York Internet Author: Miami, Florida Jewelers: Worthy.com Internet

Jan 10 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma No product, No communication Internet Author: New York, New York Internet Fraud: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 09 2017
Jaguar Containers William Coit Bianca Dunlap FALSELY ADVERTISED CONTAINERS, LATE DELIVERY, HORRIBLE COMMUNICATION Atlanta Georgia but advertise nationaly Georgia Author: Placerville, California Moving & Storage: Jaguar Containers Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
All American transmission Stole money without doing any work Brighton Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Repair Service: All American transmission CO

Jan 08 2017
SgI&CO Mike Exploitation of an elderly woman Irvine California Author: Covina, California Customer: SgI&CO Irvine, California

Jan 08 2017
Star Snacks, Co, LLC Purchased Medallion Cashews Halves & Pieces and after eating some my mouth and throat started burning and my lips swelled and lower part of face started tingling. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Surprise, Arizona Food Vendors: Star Snacks, Co, LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Jan 08 2017
Legomug Ordered 3 LegoMugs, red, grey, black for Christmas for grand kids. Communication from company via Facebook messenger, they gave tracking #, shipping from Buffalo NY. Shipment was supposed to be here before Christmas. All of the sudden, no contact from company nor did I ever receive presents! VERY disturbing and disappointing!! West Seneca, New York Internet Author: Byron Center, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Legomug Internet

Jan 06 2017
NCR processing This company called me about balance that I had with check n go in 2014. I payed this company the balance sue on 4.20.15. They stated they would send me a receipt of my payment and I never received. I received a call on 1.5.2017 from another collection agency stating I still pwed same balance and I informed them I already paid in 2015. I called my bank to confirm amt was taking out on 4.20.15. I tried making co tact with this co.pany and not successful atlanta Georgia Author: Lathrup Village, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: NCR processi g atlanta, Georgia

Jan 04 2017
LegoMug Ordered a mug for Xmas. Had communication and then none. West Seneca New York Author: Valencia, California Kitchens: LegoMug West Seneca, New York

Jan 04 2017
Puget Sound Psyciatry Dr. Mustafa Dr Amir insurance scam, they tell you that there is no co-pay and your insurance covers the visits to get you in the door then they send you a bill six months later for 641.00 because they took your insurance out of network with out telling you and charge an additiona 45.00 a month for the co pay they said you didnt need to pay Bothell Washington Author: redmond wa, Washington Physicians: Pucget Sound Psyciatry Bothel, Washington

Jan 03 2017
Lawyer ASAP Dishonest, No Communication, Thieves, unprofessional Orlando Florida
Author: Clermont, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Lawyer ASAP Orlando, Florida

Jan 03 2017
SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Following are Western union detailFirst Name: BINGJIELast Name: HE Province: GuangDong Country: China Zip code: 518003 O have placed an order with tis company for the amount of 1010 us dollors, now the company claoms more money for customs payment of 40% off the value, not sure really thinking this os an scam, not sure what to do next Shenzhen GuangDong Author: Randfontein, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Shenzhen,

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Jan 02 2017
Mcdonald hyndia Mcdonald hyndia@ Did not offer any thing verble or to me persnaly about my trade in they just put the whole amount on my new loan n i needed something for my car! Colo
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Mcdonald hyndia CO

Jan 01 2017
High Class Universe They took my money and never delivered the product. No communication via email - no contact phone number. Internet Author: Centennial, Colorado Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 28 2016
RecordLinc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: RecordLinc dedicated to the highest security and highest level of customer services.*UPDATE: RecordLinc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PRESS CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAIN AUTHOR OF THIS Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Fraud: RecordLinc Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a unique product creating living patient files. These files can last for the life of each patient, and transferred from doctor to doctor, as the patient's needs change. RecordLinc users receive images and communication, the ability to respond in real time, with RecordLinc's messaging system. Nationwide