Your Search | signal oil & gas

1, Report #1341902

Dec 07 2016
Expo Petroleum and Gas LLC Texas and Nigeria Seers Oil and Trading Ltd Signing of contracts and not honoring agreements - no proof of products Dallas Texas Author: Bethesda, Maryland Questionable Activities: Expo Petroleum and Gas LLC Texas and Nigeria Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Mathis Tire Corporate Office & Headquarters 5 weeks after getting my oil changed my motor started knocking and I called Mathis corporate number and I got the run around  Memphis Tennessee You Need Help Author: Memphis, Tennessee Oil Companies: Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Memphis,

Dec 06 2016
Fossil oil Liar/ Con Artist Houston Texas Author: Hoisington, Kansas Questionable Activities: Fossil oil Houston, Texas

Dec 06 2016
pep boys chino ca. on Central Avenue Oil pan stripped second vehicle report from 2011 chino California Author: chino, California Auto Service Stations: pep boys Chino California chino, California

Dec 05 2016
e-motor usa,inc rip off ,wont send behind faulty turbos comes apart because not put together right and try to tell you it because of your oil griffith Indiana Author: louisville, Kentucky Auto Parts: e-motor usa,inc griffith, Indiana

Dec 02 2016
J Mac Radiator Keith Gas Tank Repair was considered Experimental at consumers cost Salt Lake City Utah Author: RIVERTON, Utah Auto Repair Service: J Mac Radiator Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 02 2016
Existing Diet HYU:Diet HealthFulfillment San Diego CALIFORNIA Shady snake oil Author: palm springs, California Drugstores: Existing Diet

Nov 27 2016
Exxon gas station scam money at gad pump houston Texas
Let me answer your question Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: Exxon gas station houston, Texas

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 22 2016
DNA motoring sold poor quality oil burning turbos city of industries calafornia Author: crestview , Florida Auto Parts: DNA motoring Industries, California

Nov 18 2016
Extreme Tactical Dynamics ETD; Aspire Sales; 911 Signal USA Faulty Equipment; No Customer Service; No response; No invoices or packing slips; Does not stand behind equipment; accepts returns but does not refund or replace. JUPITER Internet; Florida Author: Weatherford, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Internet

Nov 17 2016
The Empire Deal I order a product from them, received a confirmation stating that I would be able to track the shipping which turns out to be false. I have sent e-mails with no response and everytime I call there line gives a busy signal. Internet Author: Palestine, Texas Gift Shops: The Empire Deal Internet

Nov 17 2016
jim click hyundai the maintenance for life offered with the purchase of the hyundai was abruptly changed. For 5.5 yrs I had received free oil changes and tire changes. Today I was told that because I had not put 5000 mi. on my vehicle since the last oil change it would not be free. This was a great motive for buying from them and I had never put 5000 mi. on for the past 5 yrs and the oil changes and tire rotations every 6 months had been free tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Service Stations: jim click hyundai tucson, Arizona

Nov 15 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered on Nov. 01, 2016, 2 body shaper panties for $44.85. I e-mailed & called many times but no response, or constant busy signal.. I have received NO product! Brooklyn New York Author: West Olive, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Brooklyn, New York

Nov 14 2016
Chevron Pump Theft Lake Placid Florida Gas Containers Author: Lake Placid, Florida Gas Stations: Chevron Lake Placid, Florida

Nov 13 2016
American Lube Fast Went in on October 28th 2016 to get oil changed told they use the high mileage oil come to find out they did not use high mileage oil but they charge me the high mileage oil price $53.84 Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama US Postal Service: American Lube Fast Montgomery , Alabama

Nov 10 2016
Electricity Freedom System Software Projects Organic Gas powered Generator Beaverton Oregan Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Appliances: Electricity Freedom System Internet

Nov 02 2016
DIRECT TV AT&T Satellite Signal Loss since AT&T acquisition Alexandria VA Author: Alexandria, Virginia Cable TV: DIRECT TV AT&T Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
Harris Silver and Sons Harris Silvers Scrap yard Place likes to price gouge for the area they are the only scrap dealers in Belvidere and they tell you if you go to Rockford you will spend more on gas even though they are 40 percent higher. Belvidere Illinois Author: Belvidere, Illinois tempdir: Harris Silver and Sons Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Ordered a t shirt from facebook information, After ordering i realized might have ordered wrong size so went on sight to get contact information. called busy signal , emailed no answer. Internet Author: Los Molinos, California Sporting Goods: U Design Apparel Internet

Oct 24 2016
Crude royalties, LLC and Patriot energy Mike MilerFaulknerBreitling Royalties Corp Fraudulent oil investments Dallas Texas Author: Cedar Park, Texas Business Consulting: Crude royalties, LLC and Patriot energy Dallas , Texas

Oct 23 2016
Integrus Human Capital Solutions LLC Bryant H. Miller President This gentleman requested a sum of $85,000. US to finalize an oil exchange deal with the promise that if the deal fell through for whatever reason,  Cypress Texas Author: Calgary, Alabama Home Based Business: Integrus Human Capital Solutions LLC Cypress, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Shell Oil Trevor - OwnerCynthia - Manager The owner of this gas station severely overcharged me (& other customers) almost double! Dallas Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Oil Companies: Shell Oil Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2016
Raceway Gas Station RIP OFF The price per gallon the advertise on their computerized display is 4 cents per gallon less than what they actually charge at the pump. You will pay 4 cents more per gallon than the advertised price. This is not the first time they've ripped off the public. I check the actual number of gallons against the price I paid - I usually ask for $10 worth of gas so the math is easy. This is the second time now they charged more that the advertised price. They are dishonest. Hackettstown New Jersey Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Gas Stations: Raceway Gas Station Hackettstown, New Jersey

Oct 13 2016
BP Gas Station, White Lake, MI Ignorance.... Author: White lake, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: BP Gas Station, White Lake, MI MI