Your Search | simplastics review: simplastics commitment to all customers, from government and corporate, down to
There may be more reports for "simplastics review: simplastics commitment to all customers, from government and corporate, down to "
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "simplastics review: simplastics commitment to all customers, from government and corporate, down to "

Oct 09 2015
Wall and Associates Tax Service Rip-Off Virginia Author: Milton, Delaware Business Consultants: Wall and Associates Virginia

Oct 09 2015
joy moving and storage delivered 31 days late charged extra , missing large items on list dallas Nationwide Author: delrey beach, Florida Telemarketers: joy moving and storage Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
reachout entertainment Iconn tour Took my money for tickets and now wont reply to my questions as to where my ticket and item purchased are. Mammoth Arizona Author: ELMWOOD PARK, Illinois Ticket Sales: reachout entertainment Mammoth, Arizona

Oct 09 2015
Camping World Rude, Arrogant, Bait and switch syracuse New York Author: bristol, Pennsylvania RV Dealers: Camping World syracuse, New York

Oct 09 2015
King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm King Davis, KD of the 9, icebox studios, Dee Harris Completely STOLE my money saying it was to advance my modeling career Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Modeling & Talent Agencies: King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 09 2015
Michael Miller Wrote an email demanding me to pay or go to court done by email Internet Author: lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Michael Miller Internet

Oct 09 2015
07:57 AM Vladimir Chouprinov over charging for shipping and handling when suppose to be free alanta Gorgia
Author: pineville , Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet

Oct 09 2015
All Americn .C., HGT, AIR heating an air rippoff cleveland Tennessee Author: old fort, Tennessee Maintenance Companies: All Americn .C., HGT, AIR cleveland, Tennessee

Oct 09 2015
Fun Rewards Redemption Center Too Good To Be True, Another Rip Off La Mesa California Author: Houston, Texas Lodging: Fun Rewards Redemption Center La Mesa, California

Oct 09 2015
Adrian morrison and Anthony Morrison This company took money from me on 2 occasions. The only reason I did this is because they told me its 60 day money back guarantee. This was a rip off and I need my money . Madison Nationwide Author: Winston salem, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: Adrian morrison and Anthony Morrison Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Moving Staffers, Inc. charged $1,606.67 for 3 hours of horrible packing and loading during our move Wichita Falls Texas
Author: Chickasha, Oklahoma Moving Companies: Moving Staffers, Inc. Wichita Falls, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Prom Diary Formal Diary Even though product was faulty,(Photos attached) they say nothing is wrong and refuse to refund Internet
Author: Sydney, Other Clothing Stores: Prom Diary Internet

Oct 09 2015
Diamond Street Recycling Boise Idaho Flat out lied about Recycling materials accepted and then charge your Visa $100 after you leave!!! boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Recycling/Trash removal: Diamond Street Recycling Boise Idaho boise, Idaho

Oct 09 2015
cobb emc Cobb emc is a very lowdown crooked company. They have fake customr service. The reps pretend to care but will do notging to help pr accomodate you with your issue.  smh marietta Georgia Author: acworth, Georgia Electrical Services: cobb emc marietta, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Smartphone traders I traded in my iPhone 5s 32G from Verizon. They gave me a quote of $223 dollars pending the condition of the phone. Reno Nevada
Author: Coudersport, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Smartphone traders Internet

Oct 09 2015
Dr Steven Samuels MD Discontinued, via certified mail, his desires, without any explanation, as to why he would no longer be willing or able to provide me medical services. He had been a personal friend & acquaintance for approximately 40 years.  Greenwood Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Doctors: Dr Steven Samuels MD Greenwood , Indiana

Oct 09 2015
Excel High School Total ripoff, preys on the uneducated and poor, not accredited by the US Department of Education Minnesota Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Con Artists: Excel High School Internet

Oct 08 2015
American Pressure Clean and Carlos Bernal Their Ad Says Satisfaction Guaranteed -- Theirs Not Yours !!! Margate Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cleaning Services: American Pressure Clean Margate, Florida

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Unlawful rights of repossession Salt lake Utah In contact at ALL times!!! Author: Henderson , Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Utah,

Oct 08 2015
berttramkennethnormanstern Michael lisi art gallery i purchased 5 Bert Stern Marilyn Monroes signed prints and they were freshly made fakes with ink that rubbed off. ebay and New York Author: nottingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: berttramkennethnormanstern

Oct 08 2015
Woodies cafe Charged 44 dollars for cold fish cuisine and long hard fish bone in wife's pasta meal Santa cruz California Author: Santa cruz, California Restaurants: Woodies cafe Santa cruz, California

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
The 9 Firm IBMM INC.Icebox Studios King Davis from The 9 Firm failed to pay me the money I worked 12 hours for. He kept my check. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Flushing, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: The 9 Firm Fort Lauderdale , Florida