Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Simple Escape 24Protect Plus
There may be more reports for "Simple Escape 24Protect Plus"
For more results perform a general search for "Simple Escape 24Protect Plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 27 2017
glamzelle.com online boutique.order never arrives.take money from credit card plus shipping which is supposed to be free says canada i think china Internet Author: thiva, Alabama Clothing Stores: glamzelle.com Internet

Mar 24 2017
Vancouver Detailing Plus Russel Mac Karling , Russ Karling , Russel Karling Beware of this SCAMMER Dirtbag! This old guy is a Thief and a Convicted FELON! Vancouver Washington
Author: Alabama Car Washes: Vancouver Detailing Plus Vancouver, Washington

Mar 22 2017
Simple Income Solution Internet Author: Cambridge, Maryland Internet Fraud: Simple Income Solution Internet

Mar 21 2017
Rose Acceptance A First National Bank Division Sold property going into foreclosure to me with 20,000 plus back taxes they never paid taxes. Lansing Nationwide Doesn't make sense Author: Palmdale, California Mortgage Companies: Rose Acceptance Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Simple income solution This company ripped me off for 37.00. And they have no members area for the service Charleston Internet Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Cash Services: Simple income solution Internet

Mar 19 2017
A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute A PLUS STUDENT STAFFING A Plus staffing SF MUNI ETC INSTITUTE TARYN GRISZ RESUAN OROS MARCUS AUSTIN STEPHEN SAMUELSON ANDREW JAEGER SCAM ARTISTS RIPOFF Internet Established company with a 21 year track record of treating people fairly Author: South city, California Employment Services: A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute Internet

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
Gav's Auto Care Overcharges their customers for simple things Walnut Creek California Here's my suggestion for you I hope you understand where I'm coming from. Author: Walnut Creek, California Auto Service Stations: Gav's Auto Care Walnut Creek, California

9, Report #1361999

Mar 15 2017
simple income solutions can't get a true contact number for a refund of 74.00 Internet Author: NASHUA, New Hampshire Work at Home Business: simple income solutions Internet

Mar 15 2017
sunloan..vom Constantly calls for payment 1 day after due date!!! this is harassment at ot's worse. Oxford Alabama The answer is simple... Author: Alabama, Alabama Financial Services: sunloan.com Oxford , Alabama

Mar 15 2017
Evelina Skin Care Ordered trial offer for$1.99 plus shipping and handling for $4.99 Internet Author: Imperial Beach, California Skin Care: Evelina Skin Care Internet

Mar 14 2017
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles 100% commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian Florida*UPDATE ...Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles offer commitment to the success of their clients. Verified by Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business Yet, with one simple strategy that you gave me during our last coaching session, I increased my income by over $25,000 per month! Author: Vero Beach, Florida Tutoring: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Mar 14 2017
Health Insurance Innovation Simple Health... First Health I canceled within 30 business days and was assured full refund. That very same day they made two seperate transactions. Withdrawing from my account with two different business names! Wayne, Pa Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Health Insurance Innovation Wayne, Pennsylvania

Mar 13 2017
Conns Conn's home Plus Not honoring expensive warranty San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Sales People: Conns San Antonio, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Devices Now Sent for an iPhone 6 plus paid 330 dollars money was taken but no phone received. Absolutely no customer service contact not for lack of trying St Augustine. Florida Author: Eureka, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Devices Now Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Award Notification Commission said that I won $ 2.000.000 and need to send $11.89 plus $ 3.00 dollars for process fee . kansas city Kansas Author: Delphos, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission kansas city, Kansas

Mar 08 2017
Corporate Color Printing Complete Failure to Perform Simple Tasks Santa Ana California Author: San Clemente, California Internet Services: Corporate Color Printing Santa Ana, California

Mar 08 2017
A Plus Contract Management Jim Sadler Company has motorhome is not paying for it and will not return it or answer phone calls Ocala Florida Author: pomaria, South Carolina RV Dealers: A Plus Contract Management Ocala, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Light in the box Donna dolis The $300 prom dress we ordered was a mess. The seams are puckered. There are glue marks under the beads. Plus, there are stains all over the floor length gown.they denied shipping it stained and suggested we get it dry cleaned. Dry cleaner stated is in cleanable that the fabric got wet and the dye ran. They offered to give me half purchase amount instead of full refund. Prom is in three weeks and the dress is unwearable. The bag it shipped in has perforation holes but they refuse to file a damage claim as well and refuse to take responsibility for the ruined dress Suzho Industrial Park Internet
Author: Lindsay, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: Light in the box Internet

Mar 06 2017
Cloud9walkers Laura Kidder Facts about horse that was purchased were not fully disclosed Hardin,TX Internet
Hopefully the horse AND new owner are winners! Author: Penrose, Colorado Horse Breeders / trainers: Cloud9walkers Internet

Mar 04 2017
Great white Interiors This guy lived with me for a year. I paid him to do some work for me and he never finished the work. Plus I don't know what kind of drugs he was on but he tore my house and outside of my house up. He has anger issues every time I ask him if he did something like hit my fence or drove into my front yard he got angry. Finally one day I asked him something he threatened my life so I got a restraining order on him. Mentor Ohio
Author: Painesville, Ohio Interior Decorators: Great white Interiors Mentor, Ohio

Mar 04 2017
Swappa.com Seller Kyle S. SCAMMED LIKE SO MANY, SELLER KYLE S. SENDS EMPTY IPHONE 7 PLUS BOX, SO IT APPEARS IS MISSING SO HE HAS TO BLACKLIST IT, AND THEN SEND ME THE BLACKLISTED USELESS PHONE. WATCH OUT LEHI, UTAH/ LAS VEGAS, Nevada Internet Author: New York, New York Internet: Swappa.com Internet

Mar 03 2017
Revlabs or Revolution Laboratories Purchased 2 trial bottles at $4.95 each on 1/18/2017 and was charged on my credit card at $89.67 plus $89.95 and the trial charge of $4.95 for one bottle and $4.90 for the other bottle. When I received my credit card bill I called the company on 02/14/2017 and spoke with Desiree and cancelled the subscription, confirmation number is 3152844 and was told that since the product had been opened there is no credit given and I explained that there was no authorization given for any charges of $89.95 San Diego, California Author: Lincoln , Delaware Supplemental Health Programs: Revlabs or Revolution Laboratories San Diego,, California

Mar 02 2017
Ticket Fulfillment Services LP Ordered tickets to the URI Basketball game and no where did it say there was a $30 service fee per ticket plus another instant delivery fee of $7.50 each tkt Seaford Delaware Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Ticket Sales: Ticket Fulfillment Services LP Seaford, Delaware