SIMPLE ESCAPE 24PROTECT PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Simple Escape 24Protect Plus
There may be more specific results for "Simple Escape 24Protect Plus"
For more specific results for "Simple Escape 24Protect Plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 25 2017
A Plus Contract Management A Plus Contract Management ,JIM SADLER, is ripping off consumers of their motorhomes. Ocala Florida Author: dallas, Texas RV Dealers: A PLUS MANAGEMENT

May 22 2017
Revived Youth Cream Tryout charge $4.95 plus chipping; CC charge $185 for the tryout samples Henderson Nevada Author: Waterford, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream Nationwide

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 16 2017
Networx lead service . Networx llc Plain and simple its theft & deception. Ive paid a whopping 2,400. $$ total and recieved 1 job with no refunds majority of the numbers they send are bogus some not even a working number Internet  Author: Fort worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Networx lead service Internet

May 15 2017
Luquillo Auto Repair DID REPAIR, INSTALLED WRONG PART AND/OR BROKE COMPUTER CONTROL MODULE PLUS OVERCHARGED 150% PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania Author: gladwyne, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Luquillo Auto Repair PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

May 11 2017
Luxurious Eyes Corporation ordering products for a $5.00 plus( total) and then charging a considerable amount to credit card without permission or knowledge.San Diego, California Internet Author: Powell, Tennessee Skin Care: Luxurious Eyes Corporation Internet

May 11 2017
OH Builders Resources LLC Had a new roof on 2011 plus repair of overhang off the garage. I have had many roofing issues and now the overhang is drooping and need of attention. I have tried calling line busy i wrote a letter to the co. plus fax a letter about the situation. Didn,'t go thru Westerville.Ohio Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Roofing Companies: OH Builders Resources LLC Westerville.OH,

May 10 2017
Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0673-60 They are out Orland fla.32824 I what all my refund not 27.00 I paid 65.00 Atlanta Florida Internet Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0 Author: CARLISLE, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Simple mobile leasing co. Internet

May 09 2017
Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Called and left a message on my voice mail telling me to call them back immediately regarding a financial situation,,if i did not call them back they would send someone to my house or my job to be served papers. We will sue you for amount owed plus a 2200.00 court fee on top of that. Called them back said i owed money from a credit card debt back in 2000 -2002!!! Irvine California Author: St. Pete, Florida Collection Agency's: Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Irvine, California

May 09 2017
Gloss Motive Directheath Simple health Answer Order a bottle that was free just pay for shipping and handling. Unfortunately the fine print was not 30 days to pay for more it was 14 days and they charged. The full price the first day 79bucks wasted.BIG SCAM Internet Author: Redondo beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Gloss Motive Internet

May 09 2017
Collect Plus The awful company who don't pay compensation when they lose your parcel! Admit they have lost £280 worth of clothes and won't pay a penny in compensation! Absolutely disgusting!! Nationwide Author: Nationwide Courier Services: Collect Plus Nationwide

May 09 2017
Daily discounts plus The buying network automobile exchange fraud.Dailydiscountsplus refused to refund charges after I cancelled their services that I never used Jackson, Ohio Author: Baltimore, Maryland Consumer Services: Daily discounts plus Jackson, Ohio

15, Report #1372043

May 08 2017
premium 2000 gateway management servicespremium plus Beware!!! Premium 2000 scam artist 2017 winston-salem North Carolina Author: shreveport, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: premium 2000 winston-salem, North Carolina

16, Report #1371926

May 08 2017
360 Painting Paul Flick Premium Service Brands Maintenance Made Simple Tuition Painters Fraudulent Contract, Deception, Lies Charlottesville Virginia Author: Burlington, North Carolina Paint & Wallpaper: 360 Painting Charlotsville, Virginia

May 05 2017
GDD Logo Design Trust Logo Design I asked for a simple logo design - even sent visual suggestions of what I was looking for. After one week, they have sent me 5 logos that LOOK nothing like what I have asked for and they keep stalling. They sent me the same logos twice in a row - even after I said - NO. They are a total scam shop. My 10 year old can do better than what they are producing. I don't want anyone else falling into their bullshit trap of 1 day turnaround, money back guaranteed. They won't refund my money - unless I wait 90 days and I am still unhappy. No one has time for this. Horrible experience. Seattle, WA Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Small Business Services: GDD Logo Design Internet

May 05 2017
Tires Plus Didn't properly repair my vehicle St.marys Georgia
Author: kingsland, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus St.marys , Georgia

May 04 2017
Lew at Simple Health Do not buy insurance from this guy named Lew At ext 1026 from simple Health. He is a liar and a deceitful ripoff artist.  Delray Beach Florida Florida Author: Round rock , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Lew at Simple Health

May 03 2017
Samsung Protection Plus Worthless protection plan Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Protection Plus Wayne, Pennsylvania

May 03 2017
CHOICE HOME WARRANTY CHWALTERNATIVE PLUMBING PLUS NOT AS PAID FOR ALTERNATIVE PLUMBING TOLEDOOH OH Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Warranty Companies: CHOICE HOME WARRANTY internet

May 03 2017
JD Buy Rider Simple. I went here because I assumed it would help with my credit so for one full year I've made on time payments on a car that keeps break down. Some body help this is unfair and they intentionally sold me something that would stop on the road at any moment. South Holland Illinois Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: JD Buy Rider South Holland, Illinois

May 02 2017
Family Care Plus Deceived me, used me as a gofer..tried to get me to do unlawful work.only to keep me for less than 2 months.Told me I was not a good fit! I did everything except take out the bathroom sink.,,Wow I felt so used and humiliated,, Stratford Connecticut Author: Shelton, Connecticut Home HealthCare: Family Care Plus Stratford, Connecticut

May 02 2017
A-Plus Installations, LLC P. C. Richards COVERED WITH SOOT West Hartford Connecticut Author: East Windsor, Connecticut Department & Outlet Stores: Questionable Activities: A-Plus Installations, LLC West Hartford, Connecticut

May 02 2017
Christian Gasper ,Owner of Allen Martin Internet Marketing, Warrior Forum Johnny West Warrior Plus John Malcom ,mfastlane,Allen Martin Warrior Forum Allan Martin allanmartin.com, Christian Gasper Wiesbaden Germany Facebook Scammer & Warrior Forum Scammer Christian Gasper set ups new website Christian-Gasper.com and openly admitted he is Allen Martin but then Mysteriously Disappeared Again! Wiesbaden Hessen
Christian Gasper Email Marketing Scam - His Written Emails to his Subscribers Exposed! Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home Business: Christian Gasper (Owner of Allen Martin Internet Marketing) Wiesbaden,