Your Search | simple escape 24protect plus

Apr 29 2016
Dental Health Services These people Lack in the ability to perform a simple task such as return a phone call... Long Beach California Author: Oak Run, California Health Insurance: Dental Health Services Long Beach, California

Apr 28 2016
Vita luminance DZM*original skin AFV* Derma vibrant The DZM *Original SKIN AFVA* Permavibrant There was an offer on line you got free anti wrinkle cream and an eye serum for free just had to pay shipping charges. So fifteen days after ordering the product and receiving it they charged me $92.53 & 97.81 plus over draft fees on my bank account. Internet Author: Medical lake , Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Vita luminance Internet

Apr 27 2016
Garcinia Plus 100 BAIT & SWITCH Washington DC Washington Author: Kingwood, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Plus 100 Washington DC, Washington

4, Report #1301911

Apr 26 2016
import plus auto center Scammers Do Not Buy From Them Syracuse New York Author: winchester, Virginia Auto Dealers: import plus auto center Syracuse, New York

Apr 24 2016
HVH Transpotation HVH Bad owner ops, please do not apply for any driving job for HVH, I was working there, they haven you work so hard cheating your logs and everything, and then when time to pay you, you'll suffer to get pay, payroll name's Sandy and Stacey, plus the VP Collin, and they Dispatch Conner, bad bad company to put you truck to work, please go some where you not going to be suffer. I have to hire a lawyer to get my money before they released it. sorry company, you never make money on $.91 cent miles really, champ change J J T Henderson Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Trucking Companies: HVH Transpotation Henderson, Colorado

Apr 24 2016
EBAY inc, (((REDACTED))), ebay charges 10% final valueSHIPPING FEES plus they deleted my 275 unsold ebay items from my list permanantly! california Nationwide Author: Yucaipa, California Advertising / Deceptive: EBAY inc, Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
Health Insurance Innovations HIIQ, SIMPLE HEALTH SCAM!! TAMPA Florida Author: Amelia Island, Florida Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations TAMPA, Florida

Apr 22 2016
Springfield Acura Sucks! Springfield New Jersey Wrong Rebuttal? Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Springfield Acura

Apr 21 2016
Age Escape Deceptive marketing Unauthorized charges Very slick terms buyer beware Nationwide Author: wilmington, Massachusetts Alternative Health: Age Escape Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 20 2016
Safety Restore TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW Safety Restore is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Safety Restore the best seat belt repair service in USA!*UPDATE: Safety Restore pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Safety Restore recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Customers, Look at this SIMPLE GOVERMENT PAMPHLET Author: COLUMBIA, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Safety Restore TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Safety Restore the world's leader in post-accident restorations specializing in seat belt repairs and airbag modules. Safety Restore has the largest supply of OEM parts coming directly from the manufacturer. Safety Restore will restore the safety in your vehicle and saving you money. Internet

Apr 20 2016
Kitchen & Bath Plus, Inc KB PLUS, INCTim WehnerClark Canada Hired to remodel a master bath and kitchen in addition paint interior Altamonte Springs Florida
Author: Winter Springs, Florida Home Improvements: Kitchen & Bath Plus, Inc Altamonte Springs, Florida

Apr 20 2016
NCE GapAfford PLUS AccessOne Consumer Health, Inc. Ripoff of unemployed disabled Author: Canton, Michigan Telemarketing Companies: NCE GapAfford PLUS

Apr 20 2016
Comenity bank One stop plus Account sent to collections agency when payment plan was set up Your Point Is? Author: Milltown, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Comenity bank

Apr 20 2016
Assurant Solutions Service Protection Plus Make their own rules, Talk to different people, get different answer to the same question Atlanta GA Author: Louisville, Kentucky Home Warranty Companies: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
RainSoft Great Lakes Water Treatment, Inc. Sale's man over stay 3 hours, made promises that later found out was misleading. I was informed of maintances free system and tech said that was untrue, plus there is a fee for any repairs. My husband and I were mislead. Finall, I sent tech away and cancel the order. Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Consumer Services: RainSoft Cleveland, Ohio

Apr 19 2016
Age Escape Wellness being Rip off scam scheme Unknown Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Sales People: Age Escape Internet

Apr 19 2016
Age Escape US sells Vskin Active and Age Escape Signed me up for automatic billing and ordering and I did not want these products they will not give out this information Internet Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Beauty Salons: Age Escape US Internet

Apr 17 2016
Performance Education Simple Real Estate is a fraudulent buisness scheme to swindle and mislead people with false claims Pleasant Grove Utah Author: los angeles, California Seminar Programs: Performance Education Pleasant Grove, Utah

Apr 17 2016
thomasreplica lily Paid for a product plus freight some 12 months back. Did not receive it China Internet Author: rainbow, Kentucky Jewelry Stores: thomasreplica Internet

Apr 15 2016
Eleven Salon and Spa Eleven Spa, Eleven Salon Spa, Nikki Oden The Worst Hair Salon Experience ever. A Simple Haircut and Color made me cry! Two Week NIGHTMARE! Delray Beach Florida
Author: Lake Worth, Florida Beauty Salons: Eleven Salon and Spa Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 14 2016
Affluent Travel by VIP Limousine - Jeffery A. Snoke Did not follow agreed upon travel plans, disrespectful, unable to follow simple directions Boardman Ohio Author: new castle, Pennsylvania Limousine Services: Affluent Travel by VIP Limousine - Jeff ery A. Snoke Boardman, Ohio

Apr 14 2016
Maxx Autos Plus Sold me a 96 Nissan Maxima from a previous customer's trade-in. Puyallup Washington Author: Renton , Washington Auto Dealers: Maxx Autos Plus Puyallup, Washington

Apr 14 2016
Cohesive Booking Andy Smith Asked me to pay him an upfront cost to book me on a bill at a venue that turned out to be the worst hole-in-the-wall joint that paid by the draw. He falsely advertised this joint to be one of the best venues in Nashvile Cincinnati, Ohio Internet A simple request for a refund would have been answered and honored. Author: Nashville, Tennessee Festivals & Event Services: Cohesive Booking Internet

Apr 12 2016
Pierson5webdesign Very simple: I paid Nowal Pierson $495 to run an ad on Facebook. After patiently waiting for him to follow through by running the campaign I have given up (it's been about six weeks, I was promised a few days). Vauxhaul, Alberta Internet Author: calgary, Alberta Internet Marketing Companies: Pierson5webdesign Internet