Your Search | simple escape 24protect plus

Nov 26 2014
Mantrans, LLC Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL

2, Report #1191636

Nov 26 2014
Woodman's Parts Plus Knowingly sells products that do not meet their advertised specs East Wakefield New Hampshire Author: Hinesburg, Vermont Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Woodman's Parts Plus East Wakefield, New Hampshire

3, Report #1191148

Nov 24 2014
Benefits Alliance Rx Advantage Plus, Free Rx Advantage, Benefits Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus, Julianne Youssef, Gary Youssef ,President, P. Cargnino Owner, Mr. Dan Foster ,VP of Logistics, Perrysburg Ohio Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Work at Home Business: Benefits Alliance Perrysburg, Ohio

4, Report #1190890

Nov 23 2014
Tires Plus York, Pa Charged $1500 dollars to repair my van so I could get home to Michigan York Pennsylvania Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus York, Pa York, Pennsylvania

5, Report #1190262

Nov 20 2014
Carlos Manuel Gonzalez-Quevedo MYLENE ASTENCIO, CARLOS MANUEL GONZALZ QUEVEDO, JOSE RAMON REDERO, MYLOS CORP, ASTENCIO AND ASSOCIATES, LLC, XPRESS MAINTENANCE AND REMODELING LLC, NATURE PLUS NETWORK LLC, EXPRESS ADVERTISING, INC., UNITED EVENTS CENTER INC, ADVERTISING UNLIMITED CORP, SU CONVICTED FELONS SCAMMING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE MIAMI AREA. MIAMI Florida Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Carlos Manuel Gonzalez-Quevedo MIAMI, Florida

6, Report #1190287

Nov 20 2014
juveliere/rejuvius diamond eye cream, gold infusion face serum free trial offer pay shipping only is a scam they charged me $87.67 and $97.88 plus $95 s/h for each Internet Author: manistee, Michigan Beauty Salons: juveliere/rejuvius Internet

7, Report #1190241

Nov 20 2014
A-Plus Electric Outrageous prices for material Niles Illinois Author: Geneva, Illinois Electrical Services: A-Plus Electric Internet

8, Report #1190148

Nov 19 2014
eco construction and mant. dont pay there sub contractors for 90 plus day and keep wanting more paper work or keep telling you they fired this person and you have to start all over again lake mary fla Nationwide Author: Logansport, Indiana Maintenance Companies: eco construction and mant. Nationwide

9, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

Nov 18 2014
D & J Machine - Benjamin E. Jecmen The owner direct of D & J Machines - his name is Benjamin E. Jecmen, Manager of that company. He lives at (((redacted))) Scottsdale, AZ 85254. File a complaint with local Better Business Bureau in Arizona, also file a claim in the courts there as Order a new engine. Paid $1800 plus shipped them 2 alunm heads and timing cover Phoenix Arizona Author: huntington beach, California Auto Mechanics: D & J Machine - Benjamin E. Jecmen Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 17 2014
Nino D'Arena Hair master was so unprofessional, she just could not do simple french twist updo. Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Hair Salons: Nino D'Arena Toronto , Ontario

Nov 17 2014
Mr. Ali Shah VELAYATI, ALI SHAHOPTIMA FUNDING INC.(((redacted))) this guy promises the world he states he can clear all your credit negatives sure the easy ones fall off but short sales and liens he cant remove even his web promises seasoned corp 45 days more like four months all lies tells you he can get you secondary credit number you can get one for free and they are useless no one will except it , he has had seven years plus of scammer activities save your hard earned money stay away from this guy costa mesa irvine newport coast california Author: long beach, California Consumer Services: Mr. Ali Shah Internet

Nov 17 2014
Empire Parking Services They booted my car. Booth front & back tires. I called & paid the $75 for the removal. only the back boot was removed. The front boot lock was bent/broken & they couldn't remove it. my car was stuck/left in the Tuxedo Festival parking lot. I tried all on Sunday to get the lock removed. called EPS to ask if ok to leave my car there until Monday when my personal mechanic would be able to pick up. They said it was ok. I put my PAID receipt in my dashboard along with a note that my car would be towed by my mechanic by Monday. On Monday they EPS said it was towed at 7:00am!. Then called A-Towing & impound about getting it out and What the charge was and they said $135 plus $100 to Empire Parking Services! !!! I've already paid them & the paid receipt is in the dash. EPS won't call me back to tell the impound that I've ALREADY PAID them! No one will tell me the owners name either. The number on their receipt is of sn answering service! I even called Atlanta Police that night to report that i paid EPS & they won't take off the front boot! Police said it's a civil suit. I need help please! !!!! Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Empire Parking Services Atlanta,

Nov 11 2014
Rapid Home Solutions Steve Diaz My story is pretty much identical to everyone elses who has been ripped off only i got out early before it got worst. They charged me for a service that I never received and then they dropped all lines of communication. Later on one of there own employees sent emails out to every single client notifying us all that the company was running a scam.I emailed the CEO explaining that after not getting any kind of corrospondance i wanted a refund. I got no answer.. Ill keep it simple STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! orlando Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Rapid Home Solutions orlando,

Nov 11 2014
NORTH STAR DODGE DEALER DAMAGED ENGINE AFTER MY VEHICLE WAS THERE FOR A SIMPLE COMPUTER REPROGRAMING SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: NORTH STAR DODGE SAN ANTONIO , Texas

Nov 08 2014
Maama Fatuma Dr Hadjit Maama Fatuma Herbalist and Traditional African Healer This woman scammed me out of thousands of pounds promising that the work she was doing would be sucessful. She is very plausable but i became suspicious when she asked if i could obtain crocodile blood in the UK! She also then claimed that she had an ancestor called Zunga who i needed to speak to on the telephone. This was really becomming crazy. i did loads of research before engaging her and there was nothing negative i could find. So i proceeded and really paid the price. What ever you do DON'T use her as she is a fraud. Her web page is simple and looks authentic but please be warned she is not. kampala Internet Author: Hereford, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Maama Fatuma Internet

Nov 07 2014
drunken buffalo joalie breauxkeith masters stole aprroximately 25 pictures plus matte cutter, glass cutter, as well as mattes, glass, and other supplies. frisco Texas Author: weatherford, Texas Arts & Crafts Stores: drunken buffalo frisco, Texas

Nov 05 2014
Pure Green Coffee Bean Plus I returned the item and have not received my nrefund. They sent me a RMA number too! Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Pure Green Coffee Bean Plus Internet

Nov 05 2014
ezDD214.com Touchstone Research Group Took my money and ran. They didn't even do the simple job of submitting my request for my DD214 according to NPRC and UMSC HQ. New York, New York Internet Author: U.S.A., Other Personal Services: ezDD214.com Internet

Nov 04 2014
ProfitGrabber REVIEW: Marko Rubel founder commitment to customer satisfaction. One of the best when it comes to automation systems for real estate investors. Investors report quality features of ProfitGrabber surpass similar products available on the market. ProfitGrabber team commitment to clients success, over 300 customers brag about Marko Rubel.*UPDATE: ProfitGrabber Team pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. ProfitGrabber Team recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service Author: detroit, Michigan Home Based Business: Marko Rubel san diego, California

Nov 04 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus Green Coffee Cleanse Ultra dietary supplement weightloss scam Addison Internet Author: Edgewater, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Internet

Nov 04 2014
green coffee fulfillment center Green coffee bean plus I am trying to cancel my trial but when i call to cancel it im recieving a message that numer is no longer in service canogo park california Author: fredonia, New York Supplemental Health Programs: green coffee fulfillment center canogo park, California

Nov 04 2014
Pat's Small Engine Plus (PSEP) Order Never Received, Money Never Refunded ISANTI Minnesota Author: Taylorville, Illinois Consumer Services: Pat's Small Engine Plus (PSEP) ISANTI, Minnesota

Nov 03 2014
BankAmericard BankAmericard Better Balance Rewards Platinum Plus MasterCard They like to find loopholes to avoid keeping promises Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: BankAmericard Nationwide

Nov 03 2014
Akira Japanese Cuisine Terrible customer service, bad to none customer appreciation and lack of simple respect to a customer. Barrie Ontario Author: Richmond Hill, Massachusetts Restaurants: Akira Japanese Cuisine Barrie, Ontario