Your Search | simple escapes hdi*simple escapes hdi*simple escapes2

May 26 2016
Newport Travel, Newport Escapes, Newport Marketing LLC Failure to honour contract Sunny Isles Florida Author: North Vancouver, Alabama Travel Services: Newport Travel Sunny Isles, Florida

May 23 2016
Mailing Simple i learned that by calling your credit card company they will solve your problem..I got a call today after i filed a dispute with my credit card company. Mailingsimple Internet Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Software: Mailing Simple Internet

May 19 2016
FireStoreOnline.com Terrible Customer Service. They are very disrespectful and accused me of lying about a simple item I wanted to swap. Edgewater Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Clothing Stores: FireStoreOnline.com Edgewater , Florida

May 18 2016
Simple Finance They agreed to finance 1200, I paid 900 after 90 days. Because i called to pay of 15 days after they now want to charge 1500. Do not use them. They will rip you off. Midvale Utah Author: Saint charles, Missouri Financial Services: Simple Finance

May 02 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take Two Nights pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take Two Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolution Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Sarasota, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Dental Health Services These people Lack in the ability to perform a simple task such as return a phone call... Long Beach California Author: Oak Run, California Health Insurance: Dental Health Services Long Beach, California

Apr 24 2016
Health Insurance Innovations HIIQ, SIMPLE HEALTH SCAM!! TAMPA Florida Author: Amelia Island, Florida Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations TAMPA, Florida

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 20 2016
Safety Restore TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW Safety Restore is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Safety Restore the best seat belt repair service in USA!*UPDATE: Safety Restore pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Safety Restore recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Customers, Look at this SIMPLE GOVERMENT PAMPHLET Author: COLUMBIA, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Safety Restore TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Safety Restore the world's leader in post-accident restorations specializing in seat belt repairs and airbag modules. Safety Restore has the largest supply of OEM parts coming directly from the manufacturer. Safety Restore will restore the safety in your vehicle and saving you money. Internet

Apr 17 2016
Performance Education Simple Real Estate is a fraudulent buisness scheme to swindle and mislead people with false claims Pleasant Grove Utah Author: los angeles, California Seminar Programs: Performance Education Pleasant Grove, Utah

Apr 15 2016
Eleven Salon and Spa Eleven Spa, Eleven Salon Spa, Nikki Oden The Worst Hair Salon Experience ever. A Simple Haircut and Color made me cry! Two Week NIGHTMARE! Delray Beach Florida
Author: Lake Worth, Florida Beauty Salons: Eleven Salon and Spa Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 14 2016
Affluent Travel by VIP Limousine - Jeffery A. Snoke Did not follow agreed upon travel plans, disrespectful, unable to follow simple directions Boardman Ohio Your Experience in Oct. 2015 Author: new castle, Pennsylvania Limousine Services: Affluent Travel by VIP Limousine - Jeff ery A. Snoke Boardman, Ohio

Apr 14 2016
Cohesive Booking Andy Smith Asked me to pay him an upfront cost to book me on a bill at a venue that turned out to be the worst hole-in-the-wall joint that paid by the draw. He falsely advertised this joint to be one of the best venues in Nashvile Cincinnati, Ohio Internet A simple request for a refund would have been answered and honored. Author: Nashville, Tennessee Festivals & Event Services: Cohesive Booking Internet

Apr 12 2016
Pierson5webdesign Very simple: I paid Nowal Pierson $495 to run an ad on Facebook. After patiently waiting for him to follow through by running the campaign I have given up (it's been about six weeks, I was promised a few days). Vauxhaul, Alberta Internet Author: calgary, Alberta Internet Marketing Companies: Pierson5webdesign Internet

Apr 11 2016
I think i should sue the city for my reputation being unfairly tarnished i mean how dare the court employees think i am some type of threat that they had to have a officer watch my every move on court. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 07 2016
European Dream Connections Mark and Anna Davis Sacramento, California
This will help all solve quastions marks about Dream Connections Author: Boston, Massachusetts Bigots: Dream Connections International, Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dream Connections International makes a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction on their Quest Tour experiences and provides coaching, training. Dream Connections International received the highest customer satisfaction rating found available among all similar companies and personal attention ..customers feel safe, confident and secure when choosing Dream Connections International, Inc. Sacramento, California

Apr 04 2016
James Rodney Sims Sublet Scammer Los Angeles California
Sounds like b******* Author: Los Angeles , California Housing Rentals: James Rodney Sims Los Angeles, California

Mar 29 2016
Capital Kia Austin Texas Round Rock Kia A free, simple recall repair turns into a $2000 nightmare! Austin,TX Texas
Sounds Like You're Right! Author: Marble Falls, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Capital Kia Austin Texas Austin,TX, Texas

Mar 26 2016
Nora Reinfeld Quick Divrce services of Florida Nora Reinfeld is a con artist. I met with her in the Hialeah /Miami Lakes office on Nov 21,2015 to discuss the process of my divorce. I paid her $200 and would pay the balance of $175 writhing 2 weeks. She assured me the process was simple and very quick and I was trusting a loyal dependable person. I was confident this matter would be handle in a timely matter but I was wrong. Hialeah Florida Author: Miami Gardens, Florida Legal Services: Nora Reinfeld Hialeah, Florida

Mar 24 2016
Christian Brothers Plumbing Way over charged for a simple evap cooler motor replacement Glendale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Christian Brothers Plumbing Glendale, Arizona

Mar 13 2016
Chip Ellis Bad car which called lemon Montgomery Alabama Jim, I get to call Bull**** again Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Dealers: Chip Ellis Montgomery, Alabama

Mar 11 2016
Bluebird American Express Held my money Internet Simple Question Author: Graham, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Internet

Mar 05 2016
Mr. Electric Took 3 visits for SIMPLE job yet after 2 failed inspections expected full payment. Vancouver WA Author: Vancouver, Washington Electrical Services: Mr. Electric Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
The Ultimate Prosthetic JRW Distributing Plan and simple they ripped me off. Took my money and ran. I ordered something off there website and never got it. But a year later they are still telling me it's coming. Yea I won't hold my breath no more that's for sure. Lake Oswego or it might be Portland Oregon Author: Carnegie , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: The Ultimate Prosthetic Internet

Feb 29 2016
William Fontenot, MD Refused to do a scheduled surgery after asking a simole question. Lawrenceburg Tennessee Already found a surgeon who can do it orthoscopic Author: Waynesboro, Tennessee Doctors: William Fontenot, MD Lawrenceburg, Tennessee