Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Sirous & Sons rug gallery

Showing 1-25 of 1,520 Found Reports For more specific results for "Sirous & Sons rug gallery"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
International Auction Gallery A form of Bait and Switch Anaheim California Author: Cle Elum, Washington Bait-and-Switch: International Auction Gallery Anaheim, California

Feb 21 2017
Crescent city auction gallery Paid me $1.50 for a table sold for $150.00 New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Crescent city auction gallery New Orleans, Louisiana

Feb 08 2017
Auto Gallery by Bryan Hecksher Bryan HECKSHERDavid Klien Deceptive trade practices include include using several sets of paperwork on sale of car - none of which given to buyer at sale.  LEWES, NATIONWIDE
The true facts about Auto Gallery in Lwes DE Author: Rehoboth Beach,, Delaware Auto Dealers: Auto Gallery by Bryan Hecksher Internet

Feb 04 2017
All My Sons Moving And storage Pompano BEACH FL All my sons moved me and my moms items on a local move wood floor damaged 2000$ they offered $750 POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: boynton beach, Florida Moving & Storage: All My Sons Moving And storage Pompano BEACH FL POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Feb 03 2017
nastydress paid for a rug and never got it not sure Internet Author: FORDSVILLE, Kentucky Customer: nastydress Internet

Feb 03 2017
KW Smith & Sons Painting, LLC Karl W. Smith Jr. Fugitive On The Run From Philly, Pennsylvania Living In Bullhead City Arizona
Author: Indian Mountain Lakes Estates, Pennsylvania Building Services: KW Smith & Sons Painting, LLC Bullhead City, Arizona

Jan 27 2017
1st-art-gallery Art Badly Painted by Political Prisoners Xiamen Internet Author: New York, New York Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jan 24 2017
P c Richards & sons Orlando Florida Author: Metuchen, New Jersey Financial Services: P c Richards & sons Orlando, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Larry Teague and sons pluming other addresses they use is 3601 bessent road, Jacksonville fl 32218, and 101 lemon st Neptune beach fl 32266-6114 and 203 ocean front Neptune beach FL 32266. Other numbers 904-270-2289, 786-420-6838 ex-29803 Larry Teague & son heating & air-conditioning will do any job for money but once you hand over that money , it's bump that contract with customer Jacksonville fl and Neptune beach fl Nationwide
Author: Gainesville, Florida Attorney Generals: Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Paul schaefer Attorney law firm Paul Schaefer Attorney At Law My Son is in prison now for 6 years because Paul Schaefer felt he didnt have to show up for my sons Apeal brief after we gave him almost $30,000 Longwood Florida Author: St cloud, Florida Attorney Generals: Paul schaefer Attorney law firm Longwood , Florida

Jan 06 2017
Home Gallery Stores Ripoff company, bad business, terrible customer service Richmond Virginia Author: Alabama Furniture & Furnishings: Home Gallery Stores Richmond, Virginia

Dec 30 2016
All Clear free psychic evaluation, top psychics, psychic to the stars, Beverly Hills CA Do not send emails out Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Hollywood Psychic Gallery Internet

Dec 28 2016
Campbell Furniture Gallery Seedy Snakes Campbell California Author: Campbell, California Furniture & Furnishings: Campbell Furniture Gallery Campbell, California

Dec 28 2016
Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus I went to this school and graduated in 2007. Then I got notice they were being sued. After I requested my promissory notes because I was desputing loans I never signed for. Only to see they had forged my little sister's signature and my sons father name. The woman that handled this was Maryann Schnur who was convicted of drug use recently. Now I am stuck with loans I never signed for and forged notes as well. Something needs to be done. Please help me. I want to go back to school and cannot due to this. Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus Norristown, Pennsylvania

Dec 22 2016
Champs apparel.com I ordered a Dallas Cowboy Prescott jersey for my son for Christmas. I placed my order on Dec. 13. I received confirmation on my email. I have not received the jersey and their website is gone. One of my sons most wanted gifts is not gonna be here by Christmas. I guess I am out of luck. Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Sporting-good Manufactures: Champs apparel.com Internet

Dec 22 2016
Unstoppable Vision Bought 2 dog piggie banks for my sons and the card was charged, but they were not received. Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Specialty Stores: Unstoppable Vision Internet

Dec 13 2016
The Holiday Property Group LLC Michael DeanSara Adkins We told by Mr. Michael Dean that he had a buyer for our time share. I asked him up front if the buyer had been funded and he started telling. That didn't matter at the moment, he didn't know why people ask for that. It was hard to get him to call me back. I started telling him I did not feel comfortable doing business with him because he could not reply in a timely manner. When you did get him he was always on the road or at his sons soccoer practice. I tried contacting almost every day. He stop responding to me and only contacted my husband. He was at work so it was hard for him to speak with Michael Dean. I don't know if Michael Dean knew he was frauding when he ripped us off. All I can say is, he should be very afraid of what will happen to him. I will go after him a full arsenall. He can not hide from me. He does not to look over his shoulder but look in all directions. Pray for him because he has frauded a child of God and vengence is mine says, the Lord. Winchester Virginia Author: Laveen, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: The Holiday Property Group LLC Virginia

Dec 06 2016
THOMSON AND SONS MOVING AND STORAGE They charged me twice and damaged my furniture Boca Raton Florida
Author: Hallandale, Florida Moving Companies: THOMSON AND SONS MOVING AND STORAGE Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 18 2016
North Beach Art Gallery Brooke Trace She was supposed to block published article foe me to include in a book. She ashed for $20 initially for 40 articles and when she believed the book was going to be a hit she demanded $400 an hour amounting to $4000 and she refused to give me my manuscript unless I submitted to her extortin. She is a thief. She runs phoney charity events and gives nothing to charity . FORT lAUDERDALE Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Beach Art Gallery FORT lAUDERDALE, Florida

Nov 14 2016
On Line Camera Gallery INC This store is a scam!!!! San Francisco California Author: Arizona Photography: On Line Camera Gallery INC San Francisco, California

Nov 12 2016
All my Sons Moving and Storage Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Moving Companies: All my Sons Moving and Storage Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Hamshere Gallery Gillie Hamshere Complete and utter rip-off and absolutely crazy dealer Barnes Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Artist Galleries: Hamshere Gallery Barnes, United Kingdom

Nov 02 2016
Fontana Gallery WAY overpriced goods! New York New York Author: New York, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Fontana Gallery New York, New York

Nov 01 2016
The Interior Gallery Tried To Rip Me Off by Selling Me a Poorly Designed Toilet and Refusing a Refund Carrollton Texas
Author: Bartlett, Tennessee Bed & Bath: The Interior Gallery Carrollton, Texas

Oct 31 2016
Harris Silver and Sons Harris Silvers Scrap yard Place likes to price gouge for the area they are the only scrap dealers in Belvidere and they tell you if you go to Rockford you will spend more on gas even though they are 40 percent higher. Belvidere Illinois Author: Belvidere, Illinois tempdir: Harris Silver and Sons Nationwide