SIROUS & SONS RUG GALLERY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sirous & Sons rug gallery
There may be more specific results for "Sirous & Sons rug gallery"
For more specific results for "Sirous & Sons rug gallery"
Showing 1-25 of 1,538 Found Reports For more specific results for "Sirous & Sons rug gallery"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
crowe roofing r.crowe roofingr crowe and sons picture perfect of what roofers should not do akron Ohio Author: barberton, Ohio Home Improvements: crowe roofing akron, Ohio

May 16 2017
Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Gerald M Overholt Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Remodeling Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Inc; Overholt Electric & Security, LLC; Overholt Electric Inc Unethical and dishonest business practices, did not complete paid for work, did not pay subs for completed work, disappeared for periods of time during job, did not refund overpmts, Alpharetta, Acworth, Cumming, Woodstock, Canton Georgia Correction of County inspections Author: Acworth, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Alpharetta, Georgia

May 15 2017
Parker & Sons Plumbing Parker & Sons A/CParker and Sons Unethical, Con-artists Phoenix Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Plumbing: Parker & Sons Plumbing Phoenix, Arizona

May 05 2017
Rite Rug Extremely Poor Customer Service within all levels of the Company Columbus Ohio Author: Ohio Carpet & Tile Stores: Rite Rug Ohio

May 05 2017
The Wildlife Gallery Incompetent Blanchard Michigan Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Sporting Goods: The Wildlife Gallery Blanchard, Michigan

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 24 2017
Georgia Auto Gallery Lawrenceville Scam Artist, Scammers, Dishonest Lilburn Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Georgia Auto Gallery Lawrenceville Lilburn, Georgia

Apr 22 2017
ROCK STAR GALLERY MICHAEL DUNN SOLD ME FRAUDULENT/FORGED NIRVAN MEMORABILIA ($17,500 WORTH) SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
Apology From Person Who wrote False Rip Off Report Complaint Author: san diego, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ROCK STAR GALLERY SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Apr 21 2017
PC richards and Sons PC Richards participates in CONSUMER FRAUD brentwood ny Author: kings parl, New York Kitchens: PC richards and Sons

Apr 21 2017
Pioneer Auction Gallery Pioneerantiqueauction.com This company sells fakes and uses sly words to make buyer think item's are real antiques - all made in India and China Portland Oregon Author: Richmond, California Prostitutes: Pioneer Auction Gallery

Apr 18 2017
All My Sons Moving Nashville quote one price end up three times more when you get bill Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Nashville Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 17 2017
All my sons moving company All my idiots wanna be movers. Totally the worst service I have ever received in my entire life. Ft. Meyers Florida Author: Summerville, South Carolina Moving Companies: All my sons moving company Ft. Meyers, Florida

Apr 13 2017
Swells Inc & Sons Unacceptable Service: The vehicle was in this businesses possession for 3 months without repair, lack of efficient communication, false promises, and no return of the initial 500.00 payment requested Cleveland Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Swells Inc & Sons Cleveland,

Apr 11 2017
Preston Hall Auction Gallery Sold Fake Joan Mitchell Drawing Dallas Texas
Preston Hall Auction Gallery sold fake art, it is proven. Author: mount shasta, California Arts & Crafts Stores: Preston Hall Auction Gallery Dallas, Texas

Apr 07 2017
All My Sons Moving - Houston Damaged my home, lied to me, terrible move. Don't USE THEM!! Houston TX Author: Asheville, North Carolina Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving - Houston Houston, TX

Mar 27 2017
Philippe Hoerle Guggenheim Philippe ArtusHG Contemporary Gallery Fraudster and Scammer Sells Fake Art Do Not Buy Art From Him New York New York
philippe hoerle-guggenheim Author: New York, New York Art Galleries: Philippe Hoerle Guggenheim New York, New York

Mar 13 2017
Green Dot Bank With Held Funds runied sons birthday pasadena California Jim Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Banks: Green Dot Bank pasadena, California

Mar 10 2017
Carrpet Palace of Fairfax Va Lied about cutting carpet to fit room. Took 6 days to prepare uncut rug. Fairfax Virginia Author: Oakton, Virginia Carpet & Tile Stores: Carrpet Palace of Fairfax Va Fairfax, Virginia

Mar 07 2017
Green tea fit charged me the full amount of their shorty product even though I never recieved the package the charge was for almost $80.00. I talked to customer care and the supervisor told them my situation and that the money they took is my sons food and diaper money and they claim I made the choice to pay which is crap. They will not help or return my money! This was supposed to be free no risk trail. Well they lie now I have no money for my son for the rest of the month Internet Author: Eureka, California Alternative Health: Green tea fit Internet

Feb 27 2017
MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI stole the contents of my gallery, the items were consigned to him when I closed my store LIVONIA Michigan Author: Livonia , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI LIVONIA, Michigan

Feb 21 2017
International Auction Gallery A form of Bait and Switch Anaheim California Author: Cle Elum, Washington Bait-and-Switch: International Auction Gallery Anaheim, California

Feb 21 2017
Crescent city auction gallery Paid me $1.50 for a table sold for $150.00 New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Crescent city auction gallery New Orleans, Louisiana

Feb 08 2017
Auto Gallery by Bryan Hecksher Bryan HECKSHERDavid Klien Deceptive trade practices include include using several sets of paperwork on sale of car - none of which given to buyer at sale.  LEWES, NATIONWIDE
The true facts about Auto Gallery in Lwes DE Author: Rehoboth Beach,, Delaware Auto Dealers: Auto Gallery by Bryan Hecksher Internet

Feb 04 2017
All My Sons Moving And storage Pompano BEACH FL All my sons moved me and my moms items on a local move wood floor damaged 2000$ they offered $750 POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: boynton beach, Florida Moving & Storage: All My Sons Moving And storage Pompano BEACH FL POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Feb 03 2017
nastydress paid for a rug and never got it not sure Internet Author: FORDSVILLE, Kentucky Customer: nastydress Internet