suggestions

Your Search | skin sense, a day spa

Sep 01 2014
Silky skin wax Unethical , greedy owner, scam, doesn't pay employee Fort myers Florida
Author: Fort myers, Florida Consumer Services: Silky skin wax Fort myers , Florida

Aug 31 2014
skye salon and spa Essie's Hair Design at Skye Salon skye salon and spa is very Unprofessional, rude and damaged my hair Beaumont Texas
Author: beaumont, Texas Hair Salons: skye salon and spa Beaumont, Texas

Aug 31 2014
DAY AND NIGHT EXPRESS Delta Eady & Sherri EadyDAY & NIGHT EXPRESS LLC 3330 Cumberland Blvd Suite 500 Atlanta, GA 30339 Phone (770)690-4285Fax (404)704-0932 A SCAM COMPANY RAN BY A CONVICTED CRIMINAL, YOU WILL WORK AND NEVER GET PAID Atlanta, GEORGIA Author: blakely, Georgia Trucking Companies: DAY AND NIGHT EXPRESS Atlanta,Ga, Select State/Province

Aug 30 2014
BROOKE HUGE LETDOWN... FAKE PICS!! This girl is NOTHING like the pics.. she is on the chubby side, and is not attactive at all.. not the ugliest girl in the world but, not pretty either.. She is all about the upcharge, and to be honest, I didn't even feel comfortable getting a massage from her, let alone anything else.. She also smelled a little ripe.. and it was just an awkward, uncomfortable experience all around.. She's fairly nice I guess, but, that is about all I can say about her that is positive.. She's not even that nice.. kinda pushy about the upgrades.. but, eventually realized I really wasn't interested so let it go.. and gave me a hum drum quick rubdown, not a real massage in any sense of the word.. Do yourself a favor.. JUST DON'T DO IT.. It ain't the real deal.. I'm just too nice and I paid her anyways and was miserable the entire time.. Don't make the same mistake I did.. You've been warned !! Chicago Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Massage Parlor: BROOKE Internet

Aug 30 2014
Cribbean Cruise Lines I was told over the phone I won this great 6 day cruise, just today tried to call them and got no answer! Now they have my $862.00 of my hard earned cash! Help Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hyde park, New York Boat Cruises: Cribbean Cruise Lines Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Luxury Nail & Spa Embarrassing service, horrible performance, terrible attitude. Draper Utah Author: Orem, Utah Nail Salons: Luxury Nail & Spa Draper, Utah

Aug 30 2014
Amazon Marketplace N/A Every day they bill my bank account and i have not bought anything from this company Seattle Washington
Author: Tucson, Arizona Bad Check Writers: Amazon Marketplace Seattle, Washington

Aug 30 2014
La Dermanique There's nothing free about the 30 day free trial! Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Beauty Salons: La Dermanique Internet

Aug 30 2014
Freelee the Banana Girl (Leanne Ratcliffe) - Raw Till 4 & 30 Bananas a Day Diet Scam Internet
Author: Australia, Liars: Freelee the Banana Girl and Durianrider (Leanne Ratcliffe and Harley Johnstone) Internet

Aug 29 2014
Uncle joes auto consiignment took advantage of 18 year old.Bought car for 3,000 they said everything was great. Air did not work and said next day would be fixed.left lot one block and got hot. Came back,chris said mechanic was at lunch and comeback. Went back same day and they said they cant work on it. Went next day and wants to charge my son to fix it.  phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Uncle joes auto consiignment phoenix, Arizona

Aug 29 2014
Lavish Skin Care Deceptive and unethical practices-unauthorized product shipment Santa Anna Nationwide Author: Boise Idaho, Idaho Beauty Salons: Lavish Skin Care Santa Anna , California

Aug 29 2014
pro derma skin care FL. Author: Jeannette, Pennsylvania Mail Order Services: pro derma Internet

Aug 29 2014
Demitage Skin Renew and Revitaeye They said it was a free trial (sent tiny jar of items for free trial) and then without authorization charged me over 160$ / received no product for that $160 Internet Author: Port Washington, New York Infomercial Rip-offs: Demitage Skin Renew and Revitaeye Internet

Aug 29 2014
turtleshack.com they riped me off my turtles arived dead and they wont replace them or refund the money and the turtles was for my sons b day and now hes out his bday money and no turtles npt to metion when i call the compey they said it wasnt there problem and hung up on me Internet
Author: carrollton, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: turtleshack.com Internet

Aug 29 2014
turtleshack.com Paid $38 extra for next dayUPS shipping. Got an email next day saying will reieve a week later. Called with questions and the man was very rude and sarcastic with me. Never doing business with them again! Horrible Customer Service and LIES! Does not appear Florida Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: turtleshack.com Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Digimedia.com, L.P. Scott Day Downloads Paradise Download Genius Domain King's Joint Venture Group Fraud Bait and Switch Scam Ripoff Stillwater Oklahoma
Author: Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Digimedia.com, L.P. Scott Day Stillwater, Oklahoma

Aug 28 2014
reimageplus.com add promises 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee Internet Author: Southern, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: reimageplus.com Internet

Aug 27 2014
9 Mile Communications Did contract job 5 months ago. 4 hour drive each way, paid for cable, paid my helper, and did 17 hour day to get job done in time. Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Redding, California Communications & Networking: 9 Mile Communications Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Aug 27 2014
JCB Jewelry Burbank CA Told me I won a Prize of my chgoice for filling out a survey! Just pay shipping charges, I was billed $5.95 immediately and there was NO explaination of additonal charges or a 14-day trial period. It said, I won a Prize. Now they billed me $95.00 Burbank Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Jewelry Stores: JCB Jewelry Burbank CA Internet

Aug 27 2014
Husky House Restaurant British Columbia, BC My God the Food Made me Sick. Look at my Skin after I ate a burger with Bus in it. Sicamous British Columbia Internet
Author: Oroville, Washington Restaurants: Husky House Restaurant British Columbia, BC Internet

Aug 26 2014
Intuitsolutions - Dishonest Website Design & No Common Sense Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Arvada, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Intuitsolutions Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 26 2014
Smartfares.com smartfares.com They booked a wrong airline and it took them 6 days, 50 phone calls, 10 hours on the phone and I lost a day in transit, to be fixed. These people keep repeating themselves instead of listening for the problem. dallas california Author: dallas, Texas Airlines: Smartfares.com Internet

Aug 26 2014
Dolphin Pools and Concrete, Dolphin Pools, Skip Brown, Skye Brown, Ralph Brown, Dolphin Pools Inc., Dolphin Concrete LLC, Cape Cod Pools, Fence and Spa Unlicensed Contractor in vicious cycle, multiple issues never corrected, BBB and Angie's listing may not be as it appears when it comes to licensing and reviews,multiple deficiencies with The Department of the Secretary of State in NC and NY Indian Trail North Carolina
Author: Midland, North Carolina Pool Services: Dolphin Pools and Concrete Indian Trail, North Carolina

Aug 26 2014
NCS law group Scott Brown this person sends me emails all the time and calls my home like 100 times a day and leaves nasty messages saying there is a warrent out for me and iam going to go to jail dont know mail Internet Author: new columbia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: NCS law group Internet

Aug 25 2014
NutraFit, LLC Vita Firm, Eye Born, Garcina Cambogia, support@tryitafirm.com support@tryeyeborn, com, revitaleyes.com , JRC HOLDINGS, mycelebrityincome.com, 1-888-328-1884 Free 14 day trial scam anyone associated with 888-328-1884 is a scam Anderson Indiana Author: El Monte, California Misc. Health Specialists: NutraFit, LLC Andersone, Indiana