Your Search | skinny tone 500

1, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is fully dedicated to customer satisfaction.  Kinetix Health Club members are joining a fitness family.  Kinetix Health Club can guide and support you to ensure you reach your personal health and fitness goals.  Kinetix Health Club receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member of the program.  Kinetix Health Club has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia

Aug 23 2016
Buycocaleaves.com We sent $500 in bit coin money to the company for coca leaf that never came. We tried calling, writing and got no response. Cusco Peru Author: San cristobal, New Mexico Supplemental Health Programs: Buycocaleaves.com Cusco, Peru

Aug 18 2016
Jon asher beach side boatsocean side seaside marine servicejon asher marine servicesos marine JON ASHER TOOK MONEY FOR A JOB THEN TOOK MY PARTS OVER $500 AND HAVE'NT SEEN OR HEARD FROM HIM SINCE SEMINOLE Florida Author: seminole, Florida Auto Repair Service: Jon asher SEMINOLE, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Zero Loss Formula Peter Morgan I was Scammed out of $500 Internet Scams Author: LA, California Brokerage Companies: Zero Loss Formula Internet

Aug 13 2016
Magnetic Advertising Promotions M.A.P. I was contracted by Jessica Kelly to purchase an exclusive realtor ad for the Champion High School magnetic calendar. I paid almost $500 for the ad and recruited other business associates to advertise. This calendar was supposed to be distributed to all students thru the school welcome packets. I was told they would send me an ad proof and I never received anything. When I tried to contact Jessica her number had been disconnected. When I call the company they never return my calls or emails. San Antonio Texas Author: Fair Oaks Ranch , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Magnetic Advertising Promotions San Antonio, Texas

Aug 11 2016
JOHN ADAMS VITURAL SCHOOL John Adams Charged me over 500$ and lied and said their school was accredited when it is NOT! So basically lied to me and stole my money!! Miami Florida Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: JOHN ADAMS VITURAL SCHOOL Miami, Florida

Aug 07 2016
Closet works- priya I have ordered dresses for 500$ she took the money but did not send me dresses and many others reported as scam business which I have seen recently Eluru Internet
Author: Fortwayne , Indiana Customer: Closet works- priya Internet

9, Report #1320264

Aug 02 2016
Bright Yorkies Flypetexpress.com Paid $ 500 for teacup yorkie to be shipped . Flypet express charged me $970 for flight insurance and $740 for a ventilated cage for dog to travel. Gave me fake flight information no dogs on the flight Baltimore Internet
FTC complaint Author: anderson, Indiana Questionable Activities: Bright Yorkies Internet

10, Report #1319948

Aug 01 2016
Munday Chevrolet $500 for a KEY! Female in the headlights! Houston Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Auto Repair Service: Munday Chevrolet Houston, Texas

11, Report #1319132

Jul 27 2016
Checkmate.com This company has ripped me off for almost $500. They have managed to take out 25 dollars a month for the past two years without even letting me know. I have not allowed them to renew my subscription and they were charging me. I am now unemployed and I charge my back for two years without my authorization las vegas nevada Author: Norfolk, Virginia Internet Services: Checkmate.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Mark Romine Southern Integrity scammed $500 deposit for floor tile never did work, numerous excuses, wouldn't return calls for refund Texas City Texas Author: Pasadena, Texas Carpet & Tile Installers: Mark Romine Texas City, Texas

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 21 2016
Goinstallmentloans Jack Parker Bought I-tunes cards supposedly with their money,mobile banking, sounded and looked so legit, then this morning my account was overdrawn and had to freeze my account, now Jack says if I give him $500, he can fix it, told him Karma is a b***h Internet Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Loans: Goinstallmentloans Internet

Jul 20 2016
Rentmaster in Idaho Falls. Idaho It was NOT SANDY it was SHELLY OR SHERRI SHE Was an older skinny woman She never turned in the paper work like she said she would and rented it to someone else so I went some where else to rent and believe you me I am going to let everyone know what a horrible place that is to rent from especially if you go through the older rude woman. Idaho falls Idaho Author: Rigby, Idaho Property Management: Rentmaster in Idaho Falls. Idaho Idaho falls, Idaho

Jul 18 2016
AC Repair Sunrise Falsifying job needed to be done, attempted to charge close to $500 for simple cleanup job Sunrise Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: AC Repair Sunrise Sunrise, Florida

Jul 18 2016
Uvs arbitration E processing Called my 90 year old blind auntie and threatened to sue her and need to serve me and her with a fraudulent suit to gain 3800. Then the amount went to 500 to settle then to 300. And you have to give us your bank account number and we will take the 300 out Uvs arbitration Internet Author: Harriman , Tennessee Cash Services: Uvs arbitration Internet

Jul 15 2016
TrackPhone SafeLink TrackPhone under agreement was suppose to give me 500 minutes a month for free under a low income account status Nationwide Author: Queens Village, New York Cellular Phone Companies: TrackPhone Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
One Guard Home Warranty Complete ripoff...$500 out of my pocket to have my AC fixed. One Guard ordered one week out phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: One Guard Home Warranty phoenix, Arizona

Jul 15 2016
First Premier Bank Card Brandan Degrading Tone... Sioux Falls Nationwide Author: Cocoa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Card Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
es express, unlimited career, trans quality lemont illinois company without energy don't spent your time if you are not worked there 3 months company take illegal hiring fee $ 500 on your last paycheck lemont Illinois
es express, trans quality, unlimited career, michael's quality FRAUDS Author: Arizona Trucking Companies: es express trans quality lemont, Illinois

Jul 10 2016
George bancock George Bangkok is a lawyer I gave them $500 to expunge my record nothing he done nothing Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: coventry, Rhode Island Liars: George bancock Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Jul 10 2016
Ron Legrand / Global Publishing advertised pay $500 plus $59 per month for gold club membership and $200 for 10 hours of VA service. would get lots of leads jacksonville, florida Nationwide Ron Legrand Global Publishing solved the poroble Author: joliet, Illinois Real Estate Investing: Ron Legrand / Global Publishing Nationwide

Jul 10 2016
UKOptions Operated by Smartech Ltd, Jake Evans I invested £500 but they two lots of £500 and tried to take £250 but it was declined. When I discovered this I withdrew £500. I received an email confirming this over 3 weeks ago but since then they have not answered any emails. When I call I'm told someone will ring but they don't. Same on the live chat. St Vincent & Grenadines Internet Author: Poole, Other Brokerage Companies: UKOptions Internet

Jul 08 2016
maximum booting kenny booted truck wheel and wanted 500 dollers to release truck signs were not posted out in open fairburn Georgia Author: west fargo, North Dakota Trucking Companies: maximum booting fairburn , Georgia