Your Search | sky one capital, inc

Aug 22 2014
Optimum one Health My husband was laid off work, and I looked for an affordable health plan for my family and myself. Optimum One Health called me and offered me a very good plan unlimited dr. visits dental and vision. I asked the sales representative about our doctors if they are in the network she checked it out and assured me that they are in the network. when I tried to see the doctor it turned out that the doctor is not in the network. Optimum One pays only $75 for a visit in case the doctor is in the network. Syosset New York Author: Sunnyvale, California Doctors: Optimum one Health Syosset, New York

Aug 22 2014
SMALL BUSINESS ADVISORS INC SBAPACKAGERS.COM NOTHING BUT LIES AND LIES! LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: los angeles, California Business Consulting: SMALL BUSINESS ADVISORS INC LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 22 2014
Preferred Alarms Inc Beware of Preferred Alarms and Eric the con man. Riverside California Author: Lake Elsinore , California Miscellaneous Electronics: Preferred Alarms Inc Riverside, California

Aug 22 2014
Cigars International Inc. Unprofessional & Dishonest Bethlehem Pennsylvania Author: Redding, Connecticut Smoke Shops: Cigars International Inc. Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2014
Resurgent Capital Services Trying to collect money for a closed credit card account. -HSBC Bank USA, N.A.- Troy Michigan Author: Keyser, West Virginia Collection Agencies: Patricia Sterne Troy, Michigan

Aug 22 2014
Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. Refused to Fix Work and Were Very Rude West Palm Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Electrical Services: Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Flighthub 2340282 Ontario Inc. ,FlightHub, Charging Extra Fees without notice south lancester Internet Author: toronto, Ontario Air Travel: Flighthub Internet

Aug 22 2014
interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland I am one of the ripoff victim by the so call interFACE talent company in Gaithersburg Maryland Author: hyattsville md, Maryland Cash Services: interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland Gaithersburg, Select State/Province

Nerd Block Inc. Deceptive Company Taking Nerds for their Money. Whitby Ontario
Author: KENSINGTON, Maryland On-Line Stores: Nerd Block Inc. Whitby, Ontario

Aug 21 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc provides an exceptional client experience with exclusive Premier Client Services division. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Nevada Corporate Headquarters Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
Country places Inc Don Busby False advertising of House for sale Knoxville Tennessee Author: Columbia, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Country places Inc Knoxville , Tennessee

Aug 21 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc provides an exceptional client experience with exclusive Premier Client Services division. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Little town, Alabama Telemarketers: Lonnie Weissman Nevada Corporate Headquarters Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
Modern Marketing Systems Jim FordRich KidulichPaul Dennis Did not do one thing that was promised and stole $10,242.00 Phoenix Arizona Author: Martins Ferry, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: Modern Marketing Systems Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 21 2014
Blackmon Mooring Houston, Inc Blackmon Mooring Restoration failed to return over $10,000 in inventory that had been removed undamaged in fire loss incident. houston Texas Author: the woodlands, Texas Customer: Blackmon Mooring Houston, Inc houston, Texas

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Optimum One Health DANGER. DO NOT SIGN UP. PRESSURE TACTICS. BAD BBB REPORTS Nationwide Author: littleton, Colorado Insurance Companies: Optimum One Health Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
P & D Forwarding Inc and Import & Export Consulting Inc Sres Palafox do not pay services of transportation Laredo Texas Author: Laredo, Texas Trucking Companies: Net Services Inc Laredo, Texas

Aug 21 2014
unionworkerscreditservices inc unuionworkerscreditservivesinc. p.o. box 569799 dallas,texas .75356-9691 pay the sum of $37.00 for $10,000 in creditcard platinum preapproved method. send check or money order to address envelope and mail imediately dallas Texas Author: san antonio, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: unionworkerscreditservices inc dallas, Texas

Aug 21 2014
CREST Technology, Inc. Bart Mecum & Matt Mecum rented equipment from my small business, repackaged it with gross negligence, failed to insure it, wrecked it upon return, and never reimbursed for it. Sterling Massachusetts
Author: Sacramento, California Computer Rental 2: CREST Technology, Inc. Sterling, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
VII PEAKS CAPITAL GURPREET CHANDHOKE- STEVEN SHEA FRAUD,ESPIONAGE,MANIPULATION SAN FRANSISCO BAY AREA SAN FRANSISCO
Author: SAN FRANCISCO , California Investment Brokers: VII PEAKS CAPITAL Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 21 2014
TOTAL RIPOFF DON'T GET FOOLED! Global Connections Inc. Global Discovery Vacations Travel- Resort Lodging - Cruises - TOTAL RIP OFF Denver, Colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Travel Services: Global Connections Inc. Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Revive Girl Inc Suspended license for one ticket Irwindale California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Credit & Debt Services: Revive Girl Inc Irwindale, California

Aug 21 2014
Federated Acceptance Inc Sold work on computer for$ 580.00 and did not solve the problem Rosamond, Internet Author: Lancaster, California Computer Software: Federated Acceptance Inc Internet

Aug 21 2014
Author: Dayton, Wyoming Credit Services: Nevada Corporate Headquarters Las Vegas, Nevada