Your Search | slim 4 life

May 03 2016
superior health products Forskolin Slim Comes in as spam England Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: superior health products Internet

May 02 2016
PCH Sent me PCH winner award notice on 4/27/16 N/A Internet Author: arlington, Texas Liars: PCH Internet

May 02 2016
Bridge City Auto Sales /Auto Town My mom and I brought a car from Bridge City on4/4/2016 we had the car for two dollars when the gage in the was hot  Portland Oregon Recommendation Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Dealers: Bridge City Auto Sales Portland, Oregon

May 02 2016
Safe Home Security promised a set rate for life and then they auto-renewed when I told them not to at higher rate and will not let me cancel with paying hundreds of dollars Cromwell Connecticut Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Security Services: Safe Home Security Cromwell, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Insideup Inc Grant Bentley, Asad Haroon No payments made for 4 months, September, October, November and December 2015 San diego California Author: PUne , Idaho Customer Leads: Insideup Inc San diego , California

May 02 2016
Constitution Life Medicare Supplement WOW IS THIS PLACE A RIPOFF and once you are in it; you may spend years trying to wake up from this nightmare. Pensacola Florida Author: Enola, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Constitution Life Medicare Supplement Pensacola, Florida

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA I ordered online afree sample of Vitier Eye Serum and paid $9.99 for shipping. I received my first sample and now for past 4 mos. Complex in Nevad Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Congers,, New York Eye Care: Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA Internet

Apr 30 2016
REI Success Academy, Zak Childress REI Academy, and a plethora of other dba's being used in Alabama and Florida Ripoff artist, real estate scam man, low-life cheat, thief, Madison, Alabama, Florida Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: REI Success Academy, Zak Childress Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
All Web Leads Insure Me Insurance Quotes Individual life insurance broker/agent/ company is misleading, unresponsive, old leads, not wanting insurance Internet Author: New Albany, Indiana Customer Leads: All Web Leads Internet

Apr 29 2016
westlakefinancial Credit Reporting---NONE for 4 years Los Angeles Ca The Service They Provided You.... Author: Leigh Acres, Florida Car Financing: westlakefinancial Internet

Apr 28 2016
Life Garden Herbal Products, Manna From Heaven Herbal Products, Manna From Heaven, Life Garden Herbal Products, Life Garden HP, lifegardenhp Life Garden Herbal Products, Josh Woodcook, Joshua Woodcook Danger Non TGA Approved Salt Lake City Nationwide
Author: Tweed Heads West, Alabama Alternative Health: Life Garden Herbal Products Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Conseco Life Took my money for 20 years and never raised my premium. Now raising it every time I Turn around its in defatlt.premium started at $93.00 for 20 years now over $200.00. Will not answer my requests for information. RIP OFFS BEWARE. Nationwide Author: Tierra Verde, Florida Health Insurance: Conseco Life Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Freedom Life health This company is a scam, a fake, and should be prosecuted. Nationwide Author: lincoln, Nebraska Health Insurance: Freedom Life health Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own ,Kraig and Mercedes, et. al,_ EZ Auto Rentals to Own gave me the most scary ride of my life! Hallandale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own Hallandale, Florida

Apr 28 2016
West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 WEST COAST AUTO SALES IS A RIP-OFF & A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WEST COAST AUTO SALES YOU WILL GET THE WORSE LEMON IN YOUR LIFE. MOST OF THEIR CARS ARE REPOS. AND AUCTIONED GARBAGE! THESE GUYS Lied to me on the Financing APR, did not give me the clutch promised, wasted my 72 hours so I can't return the car and cost me about $12,000 in 3 weeks! Montclair, California Your Lies, Deception, False Promises & Hiding Behind Contracts Does Not Pay Off!! Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Dealers: West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 Montclair, California

Apr 27 2016
Life Garden HP, Manna From Heaven, Josh Woodcook, Mormon Church Josh Woodcook Con Man, Life Garden HP Scam's, Manna From Heaven, Mormon Fraud Salt Lake City Nationwide
Author: Tweed Heads West, Alabama Alternative Health: Life Garden HP Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Student Loan Relief Department Manhattan Beach Venture, LLC I was contacted by a rep from The Student Loan Relief Department and was caught at a depressing time in my life. Eagle Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Trade Schools: Student Loan Relief Department Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Market N Shop ,marketnshops.com/ First they show they have cheap laptops, computers etc. When you place Order, they will cancel the credit card transaction. Then they request to pay after buying amazon gift card of same amount and send it to them. After that they set your order status to Shipped. (Order number itself shows fake as it is a plane 4-5 digit number). But the product is never shipped to you. They don't respond to any email. No phone number. Many people have been cheated while paying through paypal too. Once more thing I am noticing that the same credit card ,which I used previously are being charged for same amount through Google Adwords, 420 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FloridaL Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Computer Stores: Market N Shop Internet

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

Apr 26 2016
IHOP IN HIXSON My family and I went to IHOP to get the kids eat free deal that they supposedly been advertising everywhere. When we went 4/23/2016 not knowing that they had stopped the deal early before May 6. We had to pay for our meal and the kids also i was very disappointed cause they didn't tell us nothing we over heard another family complaining. Hixson,  Tennessee Ummmmm... Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Restaurants: IHOP IN HIXSON Hixson, TN, Tennessee

Apr 26 2016
Genworth Life legitimate ripoff! Nationwide Author: Staten Island, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Genworth Life Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
gardeners Collection FullFillment center I ordered 8 cherry trees from Gardeners Collection which cost almost $50 when I received them all of them looked like 5 inch sticks with no roots on 4 of them so I know they will not grow.Complete Ripoff McMinnville Internet Author: Southside, Alabama Landscaping: gardeners Collection Internet

Apr 25 2016
Global life and accident insurance refusal to honor policy amount because of their mistake on birthday on policy oklahoma city oklahoma Author: FELTON, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: Global life and accident insurance oklahoma city , oklahoma