Your Search | slots inferno, realvegas online, slotluv, or real time gaming (rtg)

1, Report #1319178

Jul 27 2016
FUN TIME FULFILLMENT FUN TIME VACATIONS SLIMY SCAM ARTISTS!!! CLARKSBURG Maryland Author: Boca Raton , Florida Travel Services: FUN TIME FULFILLMENT CLARKSBURG, Maryland

2, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

3, Report #1319158

Jul 27 2016
Life Cell South Beach Skin Care after offering a free trial were charged 189.00, the ad is very decieving, in small print states to return in 30 days if not satisfied. So sorry I did not read or understand these terms. If it looks too good to be true, it is. Hopefully other elderly individuals will review the terms before accepting their free trial offer. Hollywood Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Life Cell South Beach Skin Care Hollywood, Florida

4, Report #1319127

Jul 27 2016
Dealsrus365 Cheapest phones online for a good reason: They're defective. Internet Author: Miami Shores, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Dealsrus365 Internet

5, Report #1319126

Jul 27 2016
speedy cash usa online ethan, jerry,mark,mike anthony loan fraud with itunes cards 1135.00 stole. very convincing so dont do it outside atlanta Georgia Author: portland, Oregon Loans: speedy cash usa online Georgia

6, Report #1319111

Jul 26 2016
SASSY LEADS Sherry Marquez, Connie Lynch, Amanda Mitchell MONTHS behind on payroll- THOUSANDS owed Plant City, FL or New Castle, IN Internet
Author: Florida Telemarketing Companies: SASSY LEADS Internet

7, Report #1319106

Jul 26 2016
Adam Aref Adam Aref ripped me off,lost my time and didn't pay for the service rendered. Lansing Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Business Consulting: Adam Aref Internet

8, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

9, Report #1319084

Jul 26 2016
Ian Gordon , Kimberly Gordon , Gordon Business Solutions , Closer's Academy , Gordon Business Solutions youtube.com/user/kjl0307 www.gordonbusiness.com/ GBS The Forever Fight Group Sammers, Cheats, Thiefs, Frauds, multiple companies, Disgusting People Riverdale or Long Island New York
Author: Orange, California Advertising / Deceptive: Ian Gordon , Kimberly Gordon , Gordon Business Solutions , Closer's Academy , Gordon Business Solutions Riverdale, New York

10, Report #1319083

Jul 26 2016
Award Notification Commission Award Scam ....Did You Win or Not? Kansas City Kansas Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

11, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

12, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

13, Report #1319062

Jul 26 2016
xtrememusclefuel Online supplement SCAM Miami Internet Author: Orleans, Ontario Supplemental Health Programs: xtrememusclefuel Internet

14, Report #1319060

Jul 26 2016
Villarie Face Serum Valere Skin Terapy, Anti-Aging SERUM, Valere Skin.. Valere skin therapy trial program... is a true bait and switch. When you do call to cancel, after they hit your credit card for $98.71, you reach the support company and they will tell you that you cannot return products or get your money back. However, they can offer you their employee discount and return 50% of your purchase price. They assured me that the credit card company will not win the charge back because in ordering we signed an electronic document agreeing to pay for the monthly program. This is just a slick salesman that has been told what to say to keep as much of your money as possible. Dave Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Villarie Face Serum Nationwide

15, Report #1319047

Jul 26 2016
Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Amy Torres... Brandon Atkins They will rip you off .... After receiving your money they will not call you back no matter how many messages you leave there phone numbers have been disconnected which they have six of them and counting with only two working at the present time that go straight to voice mail . . Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina Manufacturers: Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Mt Airy, North Carolina

16, Report #1319035

Jul 26 2016
DoingSales.com Adrienne Menden Adrienne Menden this chick scammed my company $5k and said she was going to growth hack my business. She just took the money and ran. She is a known scammer. She knows nothing but how to put semi nude pics for teens. Stay away from her. Waste of time. Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Computer Fraud: DoingSales.com Adrienne Menden Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2016
Social Security Disability Advocates Social Security Disability Benefits(they use multiple names, and multiple phone numbers, NEVER on the internet) I receive text messages daily. Each text has a new phone number. Can't get off list, I tried, they increase call frequency. New York or New Jersey somewhere Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telemarketers: Social Security Disability Advocates Nationwide

18, Report #1319015

CHURCH FOR THE NATIONS(CFTN) cftn, cftn online harassment Phoenix Nationwide
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Churches: CHURCH FOR THE NATIONS(CFTN) Nationwide

19, Report #1319003

Jul 26 2016
JASON LONG ED Protocol m.erectiledysfunctionprotocol.netsupport@edprotocol.com I ordered a kit for my fiance from a fb post I listened to. My order was placed online on June 30, 2016. I paid with my Bank of the West credit card. I am now going to the bank to be report the theft, fraud. Internet Author: Vacaville, California Alternative Health: JASON LONG ED Protocol Internet

Jul 26 2016
wigo clinic or Rob L. Why go to wigo Arlington, VA 22202 USA Virginia Author: Northern Virginia, Virginia Telephones: wigo clinic Arlington, VA 22202 USA, Virginia

Jul 26 2016
TTC Ameridial or TTC Marketing Solutions The FTC Needs to Shut this Operation Down!!! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Education & Learning Centers: TTC Ameridial or TTC Marketing Solutions Chciago, Illinois

Jul 26 2016
Realtystore.com LOOKED FOR HOMES FOR SALE ONE TIME, AND THE REALTY STORE IS STILL CHARGING TO MY CREDIT CARD $49.60 per month. even after i asked them to cancel. GOLETA CA. Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Communications & Networking: Realtystore.com Internet

23, Report #1200586

Select Student Loan Fraud, Scam, Select Student Loan Los Angeles California
TO ALL SSL CLIENTS – WE ARE NOT A SCAM. IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR SERVICE OR GET A RUFUND PLEASE CALL 866-848-4072 AND WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO ISSUE A REFUND. AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A SCAM AND Author: los angeles, California Business Consultants: SelectSLHelp Los Angeles, California

Jul 26 2016
Captain Mark White They sent me an email saying that I owed 1247 and had to pay immediately and to respond with a flat answer or else I would be arrested and charged and spend 2 years in prison. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Captain Mark White Internet

Jul 26 2016
manhattan beach venture LLC Darren flemming student relief dept.specail limited power of attorney-maybeassets ventures llc -real estates consultant-maybegravitas ventures llc-maybe company or individual, stated they were to help cancel all my student loans under obama forgiveness program , torrance California Unable to Verify Clients Account Author: wentzville, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: manhattan beach venture LLC torrance, California