Your Search | slots inferno, realvegas online, slotluv, or real time gaming (rtg)

May 30 2016
Stubaus Transport Chris/ Christina Stubaus Ripped me off.. Will not pay me for my last week working for the company, or pay me the $2,000 dollar Escrow I had made when I was there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Champlain , New York Accounting: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

May 30 2016
sue Chien, century 21 Carrie.com century 21 Carrie.com ; Sue Chien misrepresented a home for sale Winnipeg Manitoba Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Real Estate Services: sue Chien, century 21 Carrie.com Winnipeg, Manitoba

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 30 2016
Resale Therapy Caroldeans Resale Therapy Resale Therapy Fraud Descript: on file: Closed Store on May 11, 2016 with all my belongings that I dropped off on March 24, 2016 saying that I would get my items back. But won't respond back to me either by email or telephone.!!! Palm Desert California Author: Palm Springs, California Consignment Stores: Resale Therapy California

May 29 2016
Daniel Mark Harrison & Co DMH Company dissolved Requesting upfront payment from buyers to complete the renovation project Singapore Singapore Misinformed by sources of Information Author: Internet Builders & Contractors: Daniel Mark Harrison & Co Internet

May 29 2016
Justin Nathan Justin von Bayou Nathan, Nolimit Rottweilers, Louisiana Rottweilers,Nathan Dersa (associated phone number), Also Mike (or Michael) Goolsby of Haus Vom Goolsby Rottweilers I paid this breeder in Louisiana, to recieve a show quality 12 week old female rottweiler puppy, Instead i recieved an 8 month old female with severe leg and socialization issues from a whole other breeder in Mississippi. New Iberia Louisiana
Author: BUTLER, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: Justin Nathan New Iberia, Louisiana

May 29 2016
DFW Real Property Management Real Property Management Bidding wars for Rentals and Charge you for Credit Checks after declining applications 5720 LBJ Freeway, Suite 400 Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Housing Rentals: DFW Real Property Management DFW, Texas

May 29 2016
Shahvand Aryana American Colonial Capital Another Scam by Shahvand Aryana Palm Desert California Author: van nuys, California Real Estate Investing: Shahvand Aryana Palm Desert, California

May 29 2016
justfly.com Great prices so i made a booking thru them for a friend of mine i paid in my card then an hour later i call justfly's customer svc # to change my friend name or to just eliminate the 2nd last name which equals 6 letters. customer rep said that bcoz more than 4 characters will be changec there is a $75 fee my card will incurred. they said they need to cancel the flight so i'll get refunded to my amex ( still waiting for the refund its the 7th day). They keep saying that they'll see what they can do & yet nothing was done. $75 addtl fee + my flight was canceled. Internet Author: buffalo, New York Air Travel: cleah ventura Internet

May 29 2016
rv sellers network sale or refund vegas nevada Internet Author: port orford, Oregon RV Dealers: rv sellers network Internet

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 29 2016
JAMES B. NUTTER FRAUDULENT APPRAISAL, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND PREY OF THE ELDERLY KANSAS CITY Missouri Question Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Services: JAMES B. NUTTER KANSAS CITY, Missouri

May 28 2016
rita hardy she will tell she has gold and can't recover it without your help and she will say she hit someone and needs help to stay out of jail and to send her money. and. she will say she has no money for food and she's starving but really she's scamin you and other guys at the same time! spending your money and she will ask you to give her your bank info and then your done! Ghana Internet Author: yuma, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: rita hardy Internet

May 28 2016
Shapiro & Sher Las Vegas Luxury Homes, Luxury Homes Las Vegas, Las Vegas Fine Homes, Shapiro & Sher Group, Florence Shapiro, Ivan Sher, False advertising, totally fraudulent mailers consistently sent out to obtain unsolicited business Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Shapiro & Sher Las Vegas, Nevada

May 28 2016
Gamestop rips off hundreds of customers who used their online application for purchased game access!! Grapewine Texas Author: Ocala, Florida Computer Software: Gamestop Grapewine, Texas

May 28 2016
TN Wholesale Nursery TN Online Plant Nursery Scam, they send dead trees and will not refund Internet Author: USA, Ohio Nurseries: TN Wholesale Nursery Internet

May 28 2016
X-Ray Markers LLC Billed my credit card and haven't received product. Won't return phone calls or e-mails. McGregor Texas Author: Lexington, Kentucky Medical Supplies: X-Ray Markers LLC McGregor, Texas

May 28 2016
Costa Rica Vactions LLS They promised us the 4 weeks a year and that we could 3 weeks at a time so that we could bring are Kids and Grandkids. WE were so lookning forward to this as our healty is not good an are kids are now spread out over the county. We were planing to use this as away of getting very one together at least once a year and now the phone are not being answer and messages are not being return. We are not a rich couple and to lose that much money is heart breaking. If we had only know what is was do to us. Barringtons Illinois Author: Onawa, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Costa Rica Vactions LLS Barringtons, Illinois

May 28 2016
Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group The Sunflower Group Con Man, 24 hours or no pay clause, Scammers, Thieves, Liars, Front For The Sunflower Group, 6-8 week paycheck wait time (Cross your fingers!) pawtucket Rhode Island Author: sandalwood ln, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group pawtucket, Rhode Island

May 28 2016
Michaelkorsoutlet.us.com At the other person reported they appear real, uses advertising , bars and pictures but totally fake. Internet Author: Two Harbors, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Michaelkorsoutlet.us.com Internet

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Scott Nielson Nielson Development LLCNielson Properties LLCDixie Springs Home LLCNielson constructionNielson RV sales and Service Total rip off. failure to pay subbs on time. takes money and failes to refund, over charges on contracts, modifies contracts without consent, theft of materials from work site to use on personal projects, charges interst over and above agreements. telll constant llies and delays build times blaming others but himself. Hurricane Utah Author: Southern Utah, Utah Building Services: Scott Nielson Hurricane, Utah

May 27 2016
Customer Care for all,Garcina Gambogia,Joven skin,beard czar exc.list goes on. 18554805027 Same # all companys, the real email addresses, notifications@app.bamboohr.com also Alpha Connect notifications@app.bamboohr.com andnotifications@bamboohr.com Rip Off Scam set up to take moneys when no authorized. phoenix Arizona
Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Customer Care for all,Garcina Gambogia,Joven skin,beard czar exc.list goes on. phoenix, Arizona