SLOTS INFERNO, REALVEGAS ONLINE, SLOTLUV, OR REAL TIME GAMING (RTG) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Slots inferno, RealVegas online, Slotluv, or Real time Gaming (RTG)
There may be more specific results for "Slots inferno, RealVegas online, Slotluv, or Real time Gaming (RTG)"
For more specific results for "Slots inferno, RealVegas online, Slotluv, or Real time Gaming (RTG)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
playa Del Sol Playa ,playadelsolgrand time share scammers and threathening to make you pay PVR Internet Author: calgary, Alabama Resorts: playa Del Sol Internet

Jul 24 2017
AMI Ventures Supplier for Wal-Mart - Do NOT Order Anything from Wal-Mart Online! Unknown - foreign Internet
Expedited delivery one state over took a month! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Hospitals: AMI Ventures Internet

Jul 24 2017
SlingShot Trader InvestorPlace Media, LLC Option Trading Rockville, Maryland Author: San Francisco, California Online Trading: SlingShot Trader Rockville, , Maryland

Jul 24 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC Trying to charge me for something I do not want or saying I ordered. Unknown to me Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana On-Line Business: TRS LIMITED LLC Internet

Jul 24 2017
Victory Tower Condiminiums Robert S. Shoemaker & Associates scamming expats in medellin colombia medellin Internet
Author: frisco, Texas Real Estate Services: Victory Tower Condiminiums Internet

Jul 24 2017
consolidated funding George Gonzalez, Kenny Scam Liars George Gonzales was relentless in his pursuit to have me file a credit application to secure business funding. Finally I agreed with one precondition; that Consolidated Funding was in fact a primary lender and not a broker and would only puul my credit one time. George confirmed that was the case and promised me via telephone and email that there would be one credit pull by Consolidated Funding only. Within days of submitting the application credit pulls started showing up on my credit report from various lending organizations. Then Kencalled with a ridiculous loan shark type offer of 20k loan at $47600 . He admitted to shopping the loan . Miami Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: consolidated funding Miami, Florida

Jul 24 2017
PuppyFind Any pet finding site place that refers you back to they're main website. Supports Puppy Mills, BYB's & those that are or advocates for those prior listed. Scottsdale AZ, Arizona Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Dog Breeders: PuppyFind Internet

Jul 24 2017
Galdiacoin Galdiacoin I submitted funds to Galdiacoin for Bitcoins and to join their 90 day turn around time for increasing your original amount added to account. They closed, left everyone in the dark, no refunds were issued as promised, no access to accounts, panzie scheme Internet Author: Barrington, Illinois Financial Services: Galdiacoin Internet

Jul 24 2017
ROBERT S SHOEMAKER & ASSOC - Kansas City, Missosuri USA robert shoemaker scamming expats in medellin colombia medellin Internet
Defamation of Character Author: frisco, Texas Real Estate Services: ROBERT S SHOEMAKER & ASSOC - Kansas City, MO USA Internet

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Ignite Youthful various beauty products, various names, also latest weight loss products.Radiant Beauty.Renewderm, Nulift, igniteyouthful garcinia cambogia, ignite beauty mango,etc Did not reveal that a persons card would be charged another approx $100 in 14 days. No packing slip for one, therefore I had not proof of what I received, or how much it cost, or any terms they claim you agreed to. Internet Author: Onalaska, Washington Skin Care: Ignite Youthful Internet

Jul 23 2017
Grand Canyon University Curriculum Changes Without Notice to Students Online Instructors getting harder and harder Phoenix Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Colleges and Universities: Grand Canyon University Internet

Jul 23 2017
The National Lottery ,The National Lottery International Promotions  Auckland Park Germany Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Offshore Gaming: The National Lottery

Jul 23 2017
Greendot 2 times i had this happen to me. I had bought there cards at 2 at the same time. I had put some money on two cards i had purchased, when I tried using this card to pay a bill it was delcined, I then used my other card I had just put 280 on and was able to make the payment from that card. My question is what happened to the 280 from that other card that I had just put money on at the same time. I jsut had another card that I had purchaced and I had made a phone call regarding a card that my name was not on the card. I spoke to a lady that put a stop on my card without my permission, my card was blocked, I still have not recieved this card claiming I had 307.00 left on my card. Nationwide Author: Redding, California Credit Card Fraud: Greendot Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Asurion Wireless Insurance I went online to make a credit card payment and saw a charge for $199 by Asurion Wireless Insurance that I did not make. I called my credit card company and reported the fraud. My card is cancelled and I will be issued a new one. Internet Author: astoria, New York Credit Card Fraud: Asurion Wireless Insurance Internet

Jul 23 2017
VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE They taking money from my account montly Author: Snellville, Georgia Air Travel: VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE

Jul 23 2017
Derma/Devin Without credit card approval or my approval or authorization , signed me up for a health magazine for 6 months and charged my credit card $19.99 per month. dermadevine.com Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Cash Services: Derma/Devin Internet

Jul 23 2017
Square Square disables accounts with no notice San Francisco Nationwide Square Is Not A Real Merchant Account Author: Sparks, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Square Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION ANC i was send a letterfrom ANC that I just WON 2,000,000,00 and I had two option the 1st was to receive my money and a 30 year structured annuity of $66,666,66 or 2nd a lump of $1,325,000.00 but I had to send them $12.99 which I did and havn't nothing from them this took place in Juneabout the 2nd week of 2017 Kansas  Author: chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION Kansas, Kansas

Jul 23 2017
Car Parts Source, Charles Vidaurrazaga Poorme Sales, Inc. This organizations sales car parts online. When they send parts that don't arrive they refuse to refund money. Miami Florida Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Auto Parts: Car Parts Source, Charles Vidaurrazaga Miami, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Electronic Payment Systems Charges Fees Without Establishment or Use of an Account Englewood, Colorado Author: New York, New York Credit Card Fraud: Electronic Payment Systems Englewood, Colorado

Jul 22 2017
Evaluation Solutions Real Estate Agents Beware! They Don't Pay for BPO's Ripoff Jacksonville Florida Company Response Author: Palm Desert, California Business Consultants: Evaluation Solutions Jacksonville, Florida