Your Search | slots inferno, realvegas online, slotluv, or real time gaming (rtg)

Feb 08 2016
Neuology Neu-Vitality. Dark Matter They sign you up with a free offer online for a small charge. Then a few weeks later you get a horrendous bill on your credit card(about $280 Cdn) saying you will be charged this amount each month unknown. USA Internet Author: Drumheller, Alberta Supplemental Health Programs: Neuology Internet

Feb 08 2016
Flint.com Took My Money Without Notice or Explanation Redwood City, California Internet Author: Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Flint.com Internet

Feb 08 2016
VLHEALTH AKA Vulcan Ventures I checked my online checking account on 02/03/2016 and saw two -2- pending charges of $89.99 each from a company called VLHEALTH.COM.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: VLHEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 07 2016
Pinellas Auto Brokers / Cheapo Repos major car problems hiden or ignoered and cars sold St Petersburg Florida Author: Ft Myers , Florida Auto Dealers: Pinellas Auto Brokers St Petersburg , Florida

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 07 2016
Diamond Resorts International I realized too late to get a refund after signing the time share agreement Las Vegas Nevada Author: Calgary, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Diamond Resorts International Calgary, Alberta

Feb 07 2016
Martinez Electric Brian Martinez is a thief. He took a deposit to do electrical work at our house in December of 2015. Brian said he would return the deposit. Its bee over 3 weeks now and no refund or call back. The guy is a crook and not even licensed. Stay away from Brian Martinez. He will take and run with your money. Lakewood Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Electrical Services: Martinez Electric Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
Universal Migrate Online Visa Fraud London Internet Author: London, Alabama Travel Services: Universal Migrate Internet

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer [email protected] I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Skin Optics Did not approve charge of $180 for this product. Not listed in ad or email Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Feb 06 2016
Age-Rewind &Luxe Skin None that I am aware of Was online did not like what I was reading so never completed order Nationwide Author: Clementon, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Age-Rewind &Luxe Skin Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Defend My Device - Electronic Check Scam Company put through electronic check for $29.95 for services that were never sought or applied for. Wilmington Delaware Author: Twinsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Defend My Device Wilmington, Delaware

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
Gieco Insurance Company Cancelled Insurance Under False Pretense, Do not value long-time customers, If Gieco pay claim cancel insurance, Insurance gouge Bethesda Maryland Author: Decatur, Georgia Car Insurance: Gieco Insurance Company Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Afton Ridge Apartments It appears as though management and or other personnel of the apartments did willfully and intentionally alter our lease at the apartments without our knowledge and approval. Concord NC Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Attorneys General: Afton Ridge Apartments NC

Paul Bush Real estate investor scam charlottesville va
These Stupid We Buy Houses Signs Are Everywhere Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Liars: Paul Bush Internet

Feb 05 2016
Ritello Scott Ramos- Sales rep2701 Hickory Bend DrGarland, Texas 75044214-872-0441 Money not refunded after cancellation within time frame Lakeland Florida Author: Mesquite, Texas Appliances: Ritello Lakeland, Florida

Feb 05 2016
Beautimer offered me a promotional l gift then charged my credit card 8 times 100.00 each time. Internet Author: Ephrata , Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beautimer Internet

Feb 05 2016
Sam Winter & Company Real Estate Hartley Griffith Winter Nagging Gnawing Complaining Sniveling Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Real Estate Services: Sam Winter & Company Real Estate Mobile, Alabama

Feb 05 2016
Innovated Health LLC EVO Focus Memory Energy Ordered EVO pills online. Never received product however my account was charged. Called company and phone number was disconnected Easton Maryland Author: Rochester, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Innovated Health LLC Easton , Maryland