Your Search | smock power, light, & refrigeration

1, Report #1319443

Jul 28 2016
Rigid Power Tools Home Depot Lifetime Warranty Informaion Nationwide Author: Utah Hardware & Tools: Rigid Power Tools Nationwide

2, Report #1319292

Jul 27 2016
Atlanta Blue Jays Anthony Dye, Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball Owner took money for 16U season, provided only 50% season, kept all money Atlanta Georgia Power in Numbers Author: Roswell, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: Atlanta Blue Jays Atlanta, Georgia

3, Report #1319220

Jul 27 2016
Neuromega Neurofuse Neurorise Super Brain Power Vitamin Ripoff - type too small to read - only Vit. D3, B6 & B12. No Phone #. Tampa Florida Author: Evansville, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Neuromega Tampa, Florida

4, Report #1319202

Jul 27 2016
Power Home Roofing / Solar Power Home, LLC., Power Home Solar, LLC., Power Home Roofing, LLC. & Power Home Commercial Solar, Inc. Scam, Faulty Work, Unethical - screwing elderly people out of their hard earned money!! Mooresville North Carolina THIS IS A COMPETITOR Author: Mesa, Arizona Solar: Power Home Roofing / Solar Mooresville, Carolina

Jul 26 2016
manhattan beach venture LLC Darren flemming student relief dept.specail limited power of attorney-maybeassets ventures llc -real estates consultant-maybegravitas ventures llc-maybe company or individual, stated they were to help cancel all my student loans under obama forgiveness program , torrance California Unable to Verify Clients Account Author: wentzville, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: manhattan beach venture LLC torrance, California

Jul 25 2016
Big daddy auto sales Wallace, terry Sold me a car that lost power knew it had problems told me they ordered the part I needed j kept calling and they kept making excuses Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Big daddy auto sales Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
West Penn Power First Energy Corp Daily Outages, Unreliable Service, Destroying Appliances, No action being taken by West Penn Power Pittsburgh Pa Nationwide Author: Valencia, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: West Penn Power Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
J&R refrigeration 3937 old cottondale rd Marianna, fl 32448 This company got me for 4 late fews before i started sending my payment by registered mail with a return receipt with the date received by chevron texaco. ┬ámarianna Florida Author: marianna , Florida Electrical Services: J&R refrigeration marianna, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Boynton Beach Intersection Safety Program Yellow Light Malfunctioning, still upheld red light camera violation Tempe Arizona Author: GULF STREAM, Florida Government Services: Boynton Beach Intersection Safety Program Tempe, Arizona

Jul 22 2016
Double power technology Tablets do not work Ontario California Author: Toronto, Alabama Computer Dealers: Double power technology Ontario, California

Jul 22 2016
Dynamic Power Josh Amack Sold Junk, broken demo equipment , with absolutely no warranty. Oklahoma / Arkansas road scam. Sells out of a pickup. Warning!! Pomona CA, Tulsa Oklahoma California Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Door to Door Sales: Dynamic Power Pomona , California

Jul 20 2016
Harry Omeros Well he is in the lime light again. With connections to scams in the USA, training in Nigerian Scams and heyHe scammed a lady of $70,000 she trusted him when he ran amtp.info. now she is broke.Worst part she is on a liver transplant list and very worrie Harry Omeros Brisbane Qld Author: Perth, Gold & Silver Investments: Harry Omeros Internet

Jul 19 2016
Power Motors Beware Scam Cleburne Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Power Motors Cleburne, Texas

Jul 14 2016
Bennet Kelley Internet Attorney Bennet Kelley SNB 177001 dba INTERNET LAW CENTER Bennet Kelley Internet fraud, Bennet Kelley Value Click FTC, Bennet Kelley Internet Attorney, Bennet Kelley Internet Attorney Bennet Kelley SNB 177001 dba INTERNET LAW CENTER Bennet Kelley Internet fraud, Bennet Kelley Value Click FTC, Bennet Kelley Internet Attorney, Cyber Harassment, Filing False legal documents, Abuse of court system, Slander, Defamation, Bennet Kelley Santa Slander, Defamation, False Light,Internet Fraud, False information Upon the Court, Cyber Stalker, Harassment, Malicious, Unprofessional, Unethical, Lacks Integrity. Santa Monica California
Author: Des Moines, Iowa Lawyers: Bennet Kelley Internet Attorney Santa Monica, California

Jul 09 2016
Voxcom.info Power PSO Services scam phone sex operator no pay false names theif Kentucky Nationwide Malicious People Stealing Author: Somewhere , North Dakota Adult Web Site: Voxcom.info Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Ryobi No Warranty / Gas Power motor Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida Hardware & Tools: Ryobi Naples, Florida

Jul 08 2016
Moving Simplified Company van destroyed landscaping light and has not taken care of the damage. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Statesville, North Carolina Moving Companies: Moving Simplified Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 07 2016
dunivan painting and power washing brian Dunleavy dunivan painting and powerwashing dunivan safety and loss control shady company, insists on cash only for work, changes prices after agreed michigan city Indiana Author: michigan city, Indiana Paint & Wallpaper: dunivan painting and power washing michigan city, Indiana

Jul 07 2016
Blackbird World Wide Blackbird, Blackbird World Wide aka Limo Alliance, aka Gulraj Grewal, aka Raj Grewal Lies about everything, No Benefits, No Morals, Unprofessional, Disrespectful, Power Tripping Wayne New Jersey Author: New York, New York Internet: Blackbird World Wide Wayne, New Jersey

Jul 06 2016
Pageonepower Page One Power ,pageonepower.com A shadow of their former self - now no more than a sham Boise Idaho
Author: Not disclosed, California Search Engine Optimization: Pageonepower Boise, Idaho

Jul 05 2016
Clark's Automotive Cupertino I brought my 2005 Audi 4 check engine light they assured me they can fix it they did not fix it they charge me $580 then they said for 350 will guarantee it will be fixed well they called me up charged me $379 the problem still exists so for a little unde Internet Author: San jose, California Auto Mechanics: Clark's Automotive Cupertino Internet

Jul 05 2016
Platinum Motors LLC I purchased a vehicle from Platinum Motors for 26k cash and while test driving the veichle the check engine light came on. I took it back and they sent me with the salesman to their Mechanic and he dais it was fine he reset the engine light and they said it's just a fuel filter and sent another guy to get one from autozone. I paid them the money for the truck and left the next day the light came on and the veichle wouldn't hardly drove. So I took it to a mechanic where I live and they told me is the fuel rail and injection pump. Which is a 2k to 3k job. So I contacted them and they said ok we will fix the problem and all kinds of excuses every time I called them. And is been about 45 days and still nothing from them. Heath Ohio it happen to me too Author: Grove City, Ohio Auto Dealers: Platinum Motors LLC Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
tsa construcion solutions llc Hartland / Paul's improvements/ Justin angles/Andrew Mitchell/ (owner Tim Mundey/Paul Mundey / PJC Justin angles commercial ** sales / phone 417-833-9750/ never came back to finish the job, left the job site very dangerios, electrical wires liaing on the ground/ alive/ tim mundy and his brother paul mundy stoled a 2001 ford explorer, black in color/ stoled tools from job site, took our liceance plates to put on the vehical/ vehical was just wreaked in springfield Mo./ tim mundy and paul mundy were to install 2/4s and metal on roof. we wasnt home, but after seeing the roof in day light, it was not installed properly, no 2/4s and 2 screws holding each piece. the wind almost blew off the metal, our son had to put 2/4s on some pieces of metal. ( after the metal roof was installed profesanaly we would give him the suv for $1,850 / but the work never got done, therfore tim mundy and paul mundy had no permission to take or steel the suv. we still have the tital. / the siding is crooked, the inside ciealing never had the wood put up, the interior drywall wasnt hung or finished, no painting on the interior walls / laundry tub never installed/ burnt insulation was covered with wood to hide it/ 1 exterior door never installed,/ 1 closet door not installed,/ my wife marie miller and i. mike miller tryed several times to contact tsa, never hear'd back./ ****tsa tim mundy and paul mundy should never be allowed to work again in the state of Mo./ tsa construction solutions llc ( tim mundy and paul mundy owe us over $ 5,000 to have the work finished, plus $ 1,850 dollors for the suv./ total of $ 6,850 dollor's/ springfield Missouri
Author: eagle,rock, Missouri Home Improvements: tsa construcion solutions llc springfield, Missouri

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 28 2016
Blackbird Industries Inc. I returned a Johnson 90 HP power head for warranty repair, and was told that all four pistons were bad and he wouldn't warranty it. When I first got the power head back from Mike Demayo my mechanic stated that there were no serial numbers on the block I got back from them West Sunbury Pennsylvania Author: port orchard, Washington Customer: Blackbird Industries Inc. West Sunbury, Pennsylvania