Your Search | smock power, light, & refrigeration

Jan 18 2017
power sport distro This company is terrible Internet Author: lexington, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: power sport distro Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
Proven Power Sports Mini Search LLC Took my mony for a scooter , never delivered it , their phone is now disconnweted and no one answers the email Brooklynn New York Author: Elgin, Texas Motorcycles: Proven Power Sports Brooklynn, New York

Jan 16 2017
Power Sellers Digital Camera DO NOT USE- LIARS- CROOKED DEALINGS New York New York Author: Indio, California Cameras & Video: Power Sellers Digital Camera Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
White Light Smile Was supposed to be charged $29.95 Instead charged $50 San Diego California Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego, California

Jan 12 2017
Alpha Fuel refused to refund charges to my account for their product even though I cancelled my membership within the prescribed amount of time. Furthermore, the 'customer service representatives refuse to let me speak with a supervisor or transfer my call to anyone that has decision making power. Savannah Georgia
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Alpha Fuel Internet

Jan 11 2017
luminous power technology work scam Colorado and india Nationwide Dodged a Bullet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Employment Services: luminous power technology Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet Service Dept. US 95 at Ann Road ,5501 Drexel Road, Las Vegas NV.89130vegas nv. Had my Chev,Avalanche serviced, Oil change, tire rotated, took truck home left that night at 9pm the THE TPMS, light came on and would not go off, now took truck back home because dealer ship closed,N. Las Vegas Nevada Author: north las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet N. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jan 06 2017
Liberty Power Energy supplier Fort Lauderdale Florida Pay or take the hit.... Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Liberty Power Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 05 2017
Hobbies discount Ordered night vision binoculars, and tac flash light, never received them no response to e mails Canada Internet Author: Jefferson city , Missouri Sporting Goods: Hobbies discount Internet

Jan 04 2017
Power Seller Digital Horrible Company - Bait & Switch - Scam you for the 15% restocking fee! BUYER BEWARE Internet Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Power Seller Digital Internet

Jan 03 2017
Ezloans.biz, EZ Capitol, EZCapitol.com, EZ Biz Holdings, Scott Clymo Melbourne Florida Truth Discovered About ROR Postings Against My Company! Author: Colombus, Ohio Loans: EZ Biz Holdings Group Melbourne, Florida

Dec 29 2016
Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source My home had caught on fire and I called Ocwen to report it and sent the fire report and they never fixed the home.After a few months they refused payments in the home and sent my money order back to me with a letter in which I have all documents!I have had to file Bankruptcy because of them and after three years they are still trying to take the land,less than an acre that I haves lived on for 20 years.I replaced that home with an old Older one so me and my kids would have a place to stay.I am a single woman that works everyday and pays my bills and all I want is this little piece of land and no one can help me.They have the trailer and land for sales on Homes.com as if it is perfect condition which is false advertising.I have tried reasoning with them but get no where at all.Do not know what to do anymore.They also tried to get my power cut off on the older house today.Please if anyone has any answers to what I need to do please help me!! Internet  Author: Jefferson , South Carolina Liars: Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source Internet

Dec 29 2016
Mobility City HOMECARE AMERICA OF SOUTH FLORIDA, INC. My father purchased a Prowler 3310 mobility scooter from Mobility City located at 1801-C 45th St, Ft Lauderdale FL on January 15th 2016. 7 months later on August 4th he took the scooter in for repair due to the head light no longer working. He was advised that the control panel, an electrical component needed replacing and was charged $284.95 for the repair. That was for the part $229.95, labor and freight. He asked the serviceman “Mike” why the part was not under warranty since according to the scooter maker Drive Medical; electrical parts had a 14 month warranty. Mike told him the part was not warrantied. . Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Menifee, California Disability Services: Mobility City Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 28 2016
Eckankar Religion of light and sound of god Money Making Pyramid Scheme, Gangsters, Fear Mongers, Money Laundering, Use and Abuse, Disrespectful, Dangerous Mind Control Chanhassen Minnesota Author: Naples, Florida Religion: Eckankar Chanhassen , Minnesota

Dec 28 2016
Light in the box limited MiniinaboxMiniln the box Intentional fraudulent location and shipping time Internet Update on Miniinthebox 12/24/2016 Horrible Company now trying to bribe me Author: erlanger, Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Light in the box limited Internet

Dec 25 2016
Indie Power $1500 Campaign For A Promoter To Not Even Do Half Of What He Says Studio City,California Internet Author: Texarkana, Texas Producers: Indie Power Internet

Dec 23 2016
purchasing power atlanta georgia Author: CALHOUN, Louisiana Sports Instruction: purchasing power Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 21 2016
gulf power huge spike in bill pensacola Florida Author: pensacola, Florida Electrical Services: gulf power pensacola, Florida

Dec 21 2016
Arcticold Refrigeration Ripp Off Artist, Thiefs, Renaud Mills New Brunswick Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Consumer Services: Arcticold Refrigeration Renaud Mills, New Brunswick

Dec 21 2016
Suffolk County Red Light Safety Program Charged late fee when I never received original violation notice Greenlawn New York The whole story Author: Greenlawn, New York Motor Vehicle Division: Suffolk County Red Light Safety Program Internet

Dec 20 2016
Power Seller Digital Add me to the list of attempted bait & switch Internet Author: Solomons, Maryland Cameras & Video: Powr Seller Digital Internet

Dec 19 2016
99santa i ordered three items only two showing holiday light and key finders 122,84, DEC 7TH SAYS 5 DAY DELIVERY and nothing shows when i go to track my item, it says china no departure yet, each time i put uit in it shows nothing then shows tracking info but hasnt reached United tates senaca china Author: phila, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronics Shops: 99santa Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Power Seller Digital and Jerry COMPLETE SCAM - Do Not Order From Them!!! Internet Internet Author: New Berlin, Wisconsin Cameras & Video: Power Seller Digital Internet

Dec 19 2016
Safelite auto glass Sean , Wyatt Scratched our paint , took light bar off , and left black sealer all over our paint around the window !! Got a 1100 estimate and they offer us 200 estimate they got from one of there shops never gave us anything and pur jeep is a mess Bradford pa Nationwide Author: Mount Jewett , Pennsylvania Body Work & Repair: Safelite auto glass Nationwide