Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Smock Power, Light, & Refrigeration

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
The home depot/ Ridgid Tools Lifetime warranty Ridgid power tools life time warranty. Lifetime Warranty a SCAM The Home Depot Nationwide Author: Michigan Hardware & Tools: The home depot/ Ridgid Tools Lifetime warranty Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Jeffs automotive bethlehem pennsylvania My pregnant wife went in there and to get an inspection. They failed her telling her that she was failed. One of the reasons was a lightbulb and they told her it was bad she left out of there directly and went to another shop that shop told her that wherever she went unplugged her light bulb that it wasn't bad. They tried to take advantage of my pregnant wife and nobody should ever go here again this place needs to be close down Jeffs automotive Pennsylvania Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Auto Inspection: Jeffs automotive bethlehem p.a.

Feb 23 2017
Power seller digital Powersellerdigital.com Buyer beware! I bought a Panasonic's Lumix GH four. Florida Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Power seller digital Internet

Feb 19 2017
Power Seller Templates Sean Marsh Terrible Service and Rip Off Internet Author: Newcastle, On-Line Business: Power Seller Templates Internet

Feb 16 2017
Miami International Auto Inc How long will this dictatorship be maintained? Miami Florida Author: Princeton, Florida Utility Companies: Florida Power and Light Florida

Feb 15 2017
KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO MAZEN SAJAJA, MIKE For : Auto Repair, I was quoted a price for a Tune-up If i bought my own spark Plugs/ Egr Valve and the amount which was quoted prepared to pay,the amount came to be way more then what they quoted double and the same person which quoted me the price said he dont remember quoting me the following price and labor said it must have been someone else. also which left me owing $55.00 dollars more after repair was complete of repair the motor light was still one which was supposively went off and didn't after repairing spark plugs the vehicle sounds the same. 2 days later i took it for inspection and it fail due to motor light on Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Inspection: KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO Cedar Hill, Texas

Feb 15 2017
Gurnee Police Department Red Light Gurnee Illinois Lambaste the Powers that be... Author: Rense, Indiana City Governments: Gurnee Police Department Gurnee, Illinois

Feb 14 2017
White Light Smile SmileBright The company did not inform me of a subscription. After I canceled my order, they charged my account AGAIN! Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Ford of Anchorage The old Cal Worthington Ford Anchorage Don't trust Anchorage Kendall Ford workers w/ property - Bgmike So I dropped off truck for servicing at Kendall Ford Anchorage, on Sun. Feb. 5th. Come back from Fairbanks on Fri. The 10th at 655pm to pay for service. They pull my truck out from back, it's missing my 20 Rigid double stack LED light bar off of bull bar. Not cut off or broken off, brackets gone unbolted which requires socket w/extension, wire cut from behide the hood. This shows all the signs of a inside job.  Anchorage Alaska
Author: Anchorage , Alaska Auto Repair Service: Kendall Ford of Anchorage Anchorage , Alaska

Feb 12 2017
Make a wish Dominant Media Ordered iPhone magnetic power cables two months ago Internet Author: Placentia, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Make a wish Dominant Media Internet

Feb 11 2017
Black Power Awards Duane Jordan Black Power Awards Scams Attendees and Event Coordinator Atlanta Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clubs & Organizations: Black Power Awards

Feb 11 2017
Wenshanli Flower Power Utilities Wrong order received which was a replica and will not address complaint regarding return or refund Neimenggu Nationwide Author: Banbury, Alabama Sales People: Wenshanli Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
the power company patrick farahsteve brewercheryl artsclio lentinidoug hargon thieves crooks rip off artists don't trust them chicago ilinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Telemarketers: the power company chicago, IL

Feb 09 2017
American power & gas of nj Internet Author: Stockton, New Jersey Electrical Services: American power & gas of nj Internet

Feb 08 2017
Pacific Power Why must you charge me for what I didn't want Milton Freewater Oregon Author: Milton freewater, Oregon Electrical Services: Pacific Power Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
White Light Smile White Light Smile Rip-Off Internet Author: Chiang Mai, Alabama Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 07 2017
Pacific Power Rip OFF on Electric Bill Portland Oregon Author: Aumsville, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific Power Portland , Oregon

Feb 06 2017
The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Experts Rip-Off Artists Miami Florida Florida Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Experts Florida

Feb 04 2017
Mega motors I brought a car from mega motors on 1-27-2017 and on my way home from work at 5:00 in the morning the car got stuck at a light and would not go. I put my foot on the gas and it still go so i put in park then drive and had to do this all the way home took it back to them they said nothing wasn't wrong with it so i took it to a mechanic and he said the transmission was slipping took the card and the mechanic number to them they still didn't do nothing then told me in order to get another car i would have to put down another down payment DALLAS Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Junk Dealers: Mega motors DALLAS, Texas

Feb 04 2017
Kanger Wholesale USA KangerWholesaleUSA, KangerWholesale USA, Sabrina Cornell, LightFireGroup, Light Fire Group, lightfiregroup.com Scammers Weston Florida Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Kanger Wholesale USA Weston, Florida

Feb 04 2017
White Light Smile I order two of the product for my wife and I and they enrolled me in a subscription never advising. After I got my first refill I call to cancel and complain they advised they were going to give a refund and cancel my order but they never did that was in October and I call ever month to calve and get a refund.San Diego California Author: Franklin Square, New York Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego , California

Feb 03 2017
General Power Inc Deceptive Business Practise when charging core fee. Tucson Arizona Author: Christmas Valley, Oregon Auto Parts: General Power Inc Tucson, Arizona

Feb 02 2017
Pacific power high trippled MCCLOUD California Author: McCcloud, California Electrical Services: Pacific power Internet

Feb 02 2017
sams special offers crochet light up hooks-9sizes Author: owensboro, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: samsspecial offer

Jan 30 2017
Instance credit auto mart in Fairview heights il My fiance hasn't had his car for 2wks an the transmission has blew up. The belt is going to break. The shocks an struts are on there way breaking. The power steering is messing up. They refuse to give him a replacement car. An they are charging him dang near 20,000 dollars for this car. None of this seems legal could someone please help us! O'Fallon, Illinois Response to consumer Author: Belleville, Illinois Auto Dealers: Instance credit auto mart in Fairview heights il O'Fallon,Il, Illinois