Your Search | smock power, light, & refrigeration

Oct 22 2014
Santa Fe Power Sports Beware sell cars that should be salvaged, they do not stand by what they sell. Dishonest. Tell people they are help rebuild credit and then sell you junk. Alachua Florida Author: Alachua, Florida Auto Dealers: Santa Fe Power Sports Alachua, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Birch Gold Group REVIEW: Birch Gold Group clients feel safe, confident and secure when purchasing gold and silver from them. Birch Gold Group devoted to the highest levels of client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. Birch Gold Group considers it their responsibility to help clients preserve and protect the purchasing power of wealth regardless of the political whims and follies in Washington and beyond. Commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, and assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business. With countless past satisfied clients, Birch Gold Group has proven their dedication to customer service for years.*UPDATE: Birch Gold Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Investment Brokers: Birch Gold Group Burbank, California

Oct 20 2014
Frig House NUCOLD Refrigeration inc Double billed my account and wont refund purchace not yet shipped Morrilton Arizona Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico RV Parts & Accessories: Frig House Morrilton , Arizona

Oct 19 2014
Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Vik and Anna Psychic Powerful Visions aka anna and Truth and Light aka vik share scripts and info with one another england Author: warwickshire, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Internet

Oct 18 2014
The Power of Conversational Hypnosis Igor Ledochowski SCAM! Paid $200 and Got No Product and No Response Seattle Internet Author: La Mesa, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: The Power of Conversational Hypnosis Internet

Oct 17 2014
myairbags myairbags.com Did not rebuild my airbag computer correct. New code that was not in it when sent to them is causing my airbag light to come on. duluth Georgia
Author: pennock , Minnesota Auto Repair Service: myairbags duluth , Georgia

Oct 17 2014
Generations of Virtue, Christ's Church of the Restitution, Vision for the Nations, Trinity Institute, Kay and Julie Hiramine, Mary Whitlock, Abuse of Power, Mental and Emotional Abuse, Control through Fear Monument Colorado Author: Austin, Texas Teachers: Generations of Virtue Monument, Colorado

Oct 16 2014
Satic usa B.D. Erickson Gary lightsUMA ,utility management association, Light Power SolutionPat Strickland, Bobby West, Enegen Con men - Scam Artists Montana, Tupulo, Mississippi Author: birmingham, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Satic usa B.D. Erickson Montana

Oct 16 2014
Pat's Power Equipment Ripped me off for repairs twice Tolland Connecticut Author: Ashford, Connecticut Hardware & Tools: Pat's Power Equipment Tolland, Connecticut

DR Power Equipment Lawn and Leaf Vacuum 2011 coupling problem Internet
Author: Greene, Rhode Island Landscaping: DR Power Equipment Internet

Oct 15 2014
Light by Solar Miss G Kazeem IP Violation, Counterfeit, Knock-off Bedfordshire Internet Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Light by Solar Internet

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 13 2014
Big Dawg's Sandwiches Brian Manere Brian Manere, owner, llies about everything from his ownership, to the quality of food, to his concern for restaurant guests. He lies about his so-called injuries in hopes of sympathey, and as a way of gaining power, and disability checks from his former employer, CBS. Woodland Park Colorado Author: Woodland Park, Colorado Deli's: Big Dawg's Sandwiches Woodland Park, Colorado

Oct 13 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 13 2014
Mary holder rain bow light house project funding South Carolina Author: dallas, Texas Brokerage Companies: Mary holder South Carolina

Oct 08 2014
Nucold Refrigeration, Inc. RV. Frig House We contacted this company for a referigerator. Morrilton Arkansas Author: Jacksonville, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Nucold Refrigeration, Inc. Morrilton, Arkansas

Oct 08 2014
InvestorPlace Media LLC Ken Trester's Power Options Weekly Signed up for 2 week trial for $19.95. Now they continue to charge my credit card $79.95 per month and will not stop. Rockville Maryland Author: Leawood, Kansas Advertising / Deceptive: InvestorPlace Media LLC Rockville, Maryland

Oct 08 2014
Superior Chemicals, llc Scam for Light Bulbs with warranty new freedom Pennsylvania Author: Heber Springs, Arkansas Maintenance Companies: Superior Chemicals, llc new freedom, Pennsylvania

Oct 06 2014
Pay Power Nicolas I was needing a loan to help my son out with his divorce and needed the money fast. Pay Power said I could get 3500.00 but I needed to send one months payment to show I could make the payments. I spent two day's on the phone with this man and this morning went and sent the 303.95 to them, then I was told oh wait there is a 495.00 transfer fee and I needed to pay this. I wasn't told up front, nor in a nice way. I needed the money to send my son so when they said if I sent 300. I would have my money if 5 minutes. Now I know how dumb and stupid I was, but after they 300. was sent I was told that the loan was lost, and could't be done till I sent the full 495. Well I told them what they could do and went to our city police. with the money gram proof. Well I was told I would have to fight this my self. I need to get my money back, I need help and just dont know what to do right now. Nationwide Author: Athens, Alabama Loans: Pay Power Nationwide

Oct 05 2014
1st Light Energy 1stlightenergy 1st Light Energy ,Scammers, Liars, door to door, California, Massachussetts, Boston, bad company, scam Manteca California Author: League City, Texas Electrical Services: 1st Light Energy Manteca , California

Oct 04 2014
Auto flow group Drive Auto Group Sold me a lemon, and I made a complaint to DMV and the said the fixed the problem. I spent four hundred dollars to fix the problem but after one week the light came back on. I gave them back the car and the reported to credit agency as repossesition. Hartford Connecticut Author: Vernon, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Auto flow group Hartford, Connecticut

Oct 03 2014
John Moore estimate to change the electric bulb in existing fixture $119.90. Just for changing the light bulb!!! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: John Moore Houston, Texas

Oct 02 2014
green light auto refusal to fix a car that was not running right since i bought it. still owe 4,800 on car seymour Connecticut Author: ansonia, Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: green light auto seymour, Connecticut

Oct 01 2014
Power Home Remodeling Group BUYER BEWARE PREDATORY SALES TACTICS Chester, PA Nationwide Author: Mount Prospect, Illinois Roofing Companies: Power Home Remodeling Group Nationwide

Oct 01 2014
PowerPay EVO Payments International Kathryn Parenteau, Powerpay, Power Pay, Evo, Evo Payments International, You will be responsible for those fees as well as the current balance and no refunds will be provided for your bank fees. Portland Maine
Author: Folcroft, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PowerPay EVO Payments International Portland, Maine

Fred