Your Search | snuggie,,
Approximately 104 Reports Found

Apr 19 2016
09:21 PM Celebrity Styler Product ordered 4 1/2 months ago and it's still not received - order status not updated Internet Author: Gilford, New Hampshire TV Advertisements: Internet

Jul 08 2013
Cat's Meow & I saw this product on TV & wanted to get it for my Mother's birthday (July 17th). The price was $19.99 plus $7.95 for one. I could have ordered a second one for $7 & some odd cents. Then if I ordered a second one, it would be free & only cost me another $7-8 for shipping. I chose not to do that. So, I completed the information including my debit card. When I went to check out my total came to $35.89. What the hell?? $19.99 & $7 something does not equal $35.89. I ordered this over the weekend so of course there wasn't anyone to help me. 888*279*8601 Internet
I had an issue with an order, however... Author: Southport, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Cat's Meow Internet

Feb 13 2013
Solar Charger, advertiser on tv Also/and - USPS on Irving Park & Southport, Chicago, Illinois Both the Solar Charger & USPS thinks it's ok that I've paid for goods that's undelivered. Chicago, Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Civil Rights Violators: Solar Charger, advertiser on tv Chicago, Illinois

Jan 10 2013
Ralph Paul Ralph Paul Guitar Made Easy as seen on TV using ripoff order fulfillment of Internet
Esteban rehash. Author: Sadieville, Kentucky Music: Ralph Paul Internet

Jan 10 2013
Ralph Paul Ralph Paul ,, Ralph Paul Guitar Made Easy as seen on TV using ripoff order fulfillment of, Internet Author: Rockport, Texas TV Advertisements: Ralph Paul Internet

Dec 23 2012
10:26 AM HALF TIME DRILL DRIVER ordered online and seller TRIPPLED my total and is unreachable to cancel order!!! Wallingford, Connecticut Call thier CFO Ed at 914 332-7878 Author: , California Hardware & Tools: Wallingford, Connecticut

Nov 13 2012
10:26 AM ordered through guitarsmadeeasy - checking online for order at taking orders for many seen on TV advertisements - habit of charging triple and no way to change order, Internet Author: Sadieville, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Internet

Aug 04 2011
07:27 PM Carrie Wrap promoter Excessive shipping charges, Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Questionable Activities: Internet

Jul 06 2011
06:05 PM Perfect meatloaf pan advertised on TV, buy 1, get one free, pay additional shipping. Internet Author: El Dorado Springs, Missouri Kitchens: Internet

Jan 13 2011
Snuggie Great Fun CT Zoo Snuggie gives your credit card # to Great Fun to charge you. Stamford, Connecticut
Author: Hilliard, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Snuggie Stamford, Connecticut

Feb 03 2010
GPM Marketing I surfed their website, products, I almost made a purchase but did not. This company installed cookies and a virus on my computer which shut it down, I have the paper work to prove it. Then they cha Internet, Internet Author: Kemah, Texas GPM Marketing Internet

Jan 25 2010
College Snuggie Blanket - Officaial Site College Snuggie would not let me cancel an order - even when it was out of stock. Internet College Snuggie Author: Valparaiso, Indiana College Snuggie Blanket - Officaial Site Internet

Jan 15 2010
Snuggie Blanket - They overcharged for shipping and never sent my merchantdise Internet Author: Haledon, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Snuggie Blanket - Internet

Dec 28 2009
Get Snuggie - Snuggie NOT as show on TV, I received 3 different blankets 1 no pockets 1 with one pocket, one with two pockets. Two of the blankets were heavy weight fabric, green lighter Shipping and handleing rip off Internet Author: Novato, California Internet Marketing Companies: Get Snuggie - Internet

Dec 18 2009
Gpm*snuggie 800-6638166 Ny RIPOFF SNUGGIES Wallingford, Connecticut Author: Citrus Heights, California Internet Marketing Companies: Gpm*snuggie 800-6638166 Ny Wallingford, Connecticut

Sep 23 2009
ProCaulk Phone 800-944-0819 has NO people answering. They give a website that has NO way to accept ANY response: NO people answering. Phone said Good bye accepts NO response. CANCELLATION NOT accepted. Internet, Internet Author: San Francisco, California TV Advertisements: Bed & Bath: ProCaulk Internet

Jul 09 2009
Snuggie - Great Fun - Trilegiant Corp - Affinion publishing scam Internet Whats the big deal??? Author: rexford, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Snuggie - Great Fun - Trilegiant Corp - Affinion Publisging Internet

May 20 2009
GPM*SNUGGIE / GPM*MERCHANDISEDIRECT Just like Ripoff Report #409833 AND #416951 AND 83 OTHERS, I was ripped off! This company is very shady! Wallingford Connecticut Author: Atlanta, Georgia TV Advertisements: GPM*SNUGGIE / GPM*MERCHANDISEDIRECT Wallingford, Connecticut

Apr 23 2009
09:19 PM Snuggie takes your money but doesn't send the product... no one to contact about it! Internet Author: Rolla, Missouri TV Advertisements: Internet

Apr 15 2009
07:52 AM Free snuggie scam Internet This report mirrors my experience exactly. Author: Toronto, Ontario Bed & Bath: Free Snuggie Internet

Apr 15 2009
GPM MERCHANDISE DIRECT - Snuggie Misleading and deceptive ordering, processing, and customer service practices Wallingford Connecticut Author: Providence, Rhode Island Telemarketers: GPM MERCHANDISE DIRECT - Snuggie Wallingford, Connecticut
22, Report #442090

Apr 09 2009
Snuggie I ordered the snuggies online buy 1 get 1 free and ended up paying 19.95 plus 15.90 for 2 blankets that were suppose to be buy 1, get 1 free. I was charged 19.95 for one then I was charged 7.95 each for shipping and handling. Wallingford Connecticut Not a rip off Author: Greenville, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Snuggie Nationwide

Mar 24 2009
Snuggie the product was a rip off . the quality was awful. it was full of static and it fuzzed off little fuzz balls. sent it back they only rembursed me $14.95 for two. they did not arrive on time either so they gave me a $5.00off the regular order. Wallingford Connecticut Author: benton, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Snuggie Wallingford, Connecticut

Mar 10 2009
Snuggie Did not cancelled my order Wallingford Connecticut Author: North Miami Beach, Florida TV Advertisements: Snuggie Wallingford, Connecticut

Mar 07 2009
SNUGGIE - ORDERED BUY ONE GET ONE FREE/RECEIVED AND CHARGED FOR FOUR !!!! Wallingford Connecticut Author: Roundup, Montana TV Advertisements: SNUGGIE - Wallingford, Connecticut