Your Search | software3.com wholesale software

1, Report #1196262

Dec 18 2014
SoftwarePros.com I have the same complaint as all the others. I thought I was purchasing Photo Shop for $16.99 per year, for 3 years. I was never notified that I was downloading software pro. Then I was charged $88.90. I have emailed over and over demanding my refund wit rip off, charging for free software, no phone number online only Internet Author: Riverton, Utah Computer Software: SoftwarePros.com Internet

2, Report #1196217

Dec 18 2014
Winzip Winzip Registry Optimizer - a program that attempts to force user purchase by infecting registry and charging for cleanup Ottawa Ontario Author: Oregon Software: Winzip Internet

3, Report #1196199

Dec 17 2014
Jamie Shear Jerusalem http://www.ktavtam.com/toronto reform ketubah text megillat esther scroll esther megillat esther scroll children megillat esther scroll shabbat candles wholesale megillat esther scroll illustrations ahavas chesed love of kindness reform ketubah wording jamie hebrew ketubah jamie shear hebrew calligraphy torah scrolls greeting cards custom orders jerusalem Author: Florida Dead Beat Customers: Jamie Shear Jerusalem

Dec 17 2014
Ocean Hills Recovery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ocean Hills Recovery dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Ocean Hills Recovery past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality addiction treatment services to clients. South Orange County, California addiction treatment *UPDATE: Ocean Hills Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ocean Hills Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: san diego, California Adult Care Facilities: OCEAN HILLS RECOVERY DANA POINT, California

5, Report #1195487

Dec 15 2014
BestChoice123.com Loan Scam Internet Author: Brownstown , Michigan Loans: BestChoice123.com Internet

6, Report #1195473

Dec 15 2014
Wholesale Airtime Auction wholesaleairtimeauction.com FEEDBACK REVIEWS TESTIMONIALS Dover Delaware Author: Bascom, Florida Advertising Agencies: Wholesale Airtime Auction Dover, Delaware

7, Report #1195472

Dec 15 2014
AVG 2014 PC Crashes your system Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Software: AVG 2014 PC Internet

8, Report #1195469

Dec 15 2014
Nexgen trading software Waste of a LOT of money! Sarasota Florida Author: Sun City, Arizona Computer Software: Nexgen trading software Sarasota, Florida

9, Report #1195304

Dec 13 2014
Pennystocksniper.com pennystocksniperJeff Avery Illegitimate penny stock picks clkbank*com fake Internet Author: Indiana Investment Brokers: Pennystocksniper.com Internet

10, Report #1195238

Dec 13 2014
APSC Infotect & Software Solutions Pvt LTD WebHostingWorld.net Website Hosting Ripoff Home base UK Internet Author: Dunnellon, Florida Web Hosting: APSC Infotect & Software Solutions Pvt LTD Internet

11, Report #1195181

Dec 13 2014
supplyjersey.us.com wholesale jersey.com cheap jersey.com supply jersey.us.com Never sends shippment requests western union tp pay direct and never sends out order China Nationwide Author: santa f , New Mexico Sporting Goods: supplyjersey.us.com Nationwide

12, Report #1195062

Dec 12 2014
Software Pros Scam pros not software pros Bradenton Florida Author: fairview, Kansas Computer Software: Software Pros Bradenton, Florida

13, Report #1195039

Dec 12 2014
Wholesale merchant processing Worst company ever!! Ripped me off for 7 years !! Folsom California Nationwide Author: Folsom, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Wholesale merchant processing Nationwide

14, Report #1194901

Dec 12 2014
AVG LABS AVG Technologies, USA. INC AVG Labs tried to reach into my bank account for an early renewal payment, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION San Francisco Internet Author: New York Computer Software: AVG LABS Internet

15, Report #1194678

Dec 11 2014
Saviance Technologies The Software Folks Ltd, Sanjeev Kumar, Naidu Harish, THis company destroyed my company's web site and internal IT infrastructure Metuchen, NJ Nationwide Author: Littleton, Colorado Internet Services: Saviance Technologies Nationwide

16, Report #1194657

Dec 11 2014
Invies .com Play Station Credit Number Scam Aurora, CO. Fake Location Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Cameras & Video: Invies .com Internet

17, Report #1194577

Dec 10 2014
TapJoy ripoff in Deer Hunter Absolutely deceptive - a total scam San francisco Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Computer Software: Tapjoy Internet

18, Report #1194464

Dec 10 2014
Tack Wholesale LLC, 7900 Whipple Ave NW, North Canton, Ohio -Ms. Rene Singh - Owner Shipped a Blemished/ Defective Tahoe Tack Diamond Stingray Saddle - Expect Me Send Pictures to Settle Issue with Mfg. vs Replacing Product and Doing Their Job North Canton Ohio Author: Dallas, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Tack Wholesale.Com Internet

19, Report #1194400

Dec 10 2014
City Travel Brokers / Member Services Group Wholesale discount travel membership club is fraudulent Dania Beach Florida Author: Tacoma, Washington Travel Services: City Travel Brokers Dania Beach, Florida

20, Report #1194391

Dec 10 2014
ServiceCom USA Service Com Accounts Payable Lies on Sending Payment Checks Brielle New Jersey Author: Sayville, New York Maintenance Companies: ServiceCom USA Brielle, New Jersey

21, Report #1194085

Dec 09 2014
sams club sams club .com do not order from sams club.com Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: sams club Nationwide

22, Report #1193964

Dec 08 2014
Sunday Enterprises; Save on Resorts; Vacation Owners I will appreciate that Mr. David Beasley is made aware of my complaint/warning. My husband and I attended a seminar in SYRACUSE, NY upon receiving a postcard offering a free flight on Southwest Airlines, valued at $1,000. The postcard left nothing to the imagination that Southwest was somehow involved. After watching an impressive PPT presentation and listening to dishonest, unethical, believable, fast talking sales people, we MOST UNFORTUNATELY bought into this wholesale travel club at a cost of $3,397.00. We have tried REPEATEDLY asking them to please recind the contract and credit our credit card. (We cannot afford an attorney.) They offer NOTHING that I can't accomplish on Kayak. The BBB in AZ is now involved (case #10319260) on our behalf. A PPT slide they showed indicated they were BBB accredited in Arizona, when in fact they are not. To us that slide was a distinction of excellence. Much has changed since September 14, and we cannot either afford to travel or are we up to it.The CNY BBB keeps referring me to the BBB in Arizona, totally dismissing my complaint/concerns/warning for fellow New Yorkers, in particular retirees. We saw them turning people away who didn't have a major credit card. My 76-year-old husband is so stressed and experiencing anxiety over this disaster. When I attempted to use their services, it took repeated & frustrating phone calls (most often not returned) or they would send ME links to sites where I would research. It is such a total scam. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Rochester, New York Travel Services: Sunday Enterprises Scottsdale, Arizona

23, Report #1193913

Dec 08 2014
Bang Support VuePhone, SyncPub, RadioV2, Skycast, Protospire, AndrewMadison, Moses Johnson and Kristen Johnson are selling fraudulent software, claiming disruptive technologies Oralndo Florida Internet Author: Parker , Colorado Software: Bang Support Internet

24, Report #1193910

Dec 08 2014
Craigsflagger Took my money but won't fix the software problems Internet Author: San Diego, California Customer: Craigsflagger Internet

25, Report #1193833

Dec 08 2014
casting360 http://casting360.com/ When the rep on the phone calls himself Rick James with a heavy indian accent...SUSPECT!!!! orlando,nationwide Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: casting360 Nationwide