SONY PLAYSTATION, SONY PLAYSTATION 3, PS3 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sony Playstation, Sony Playstation 3, PS3
There may be more specific results for "Sony Playstation, Sony Playstation 3, PS3"
For more specific results for "Sony Playstation, Sony Playstation 3, PS3"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 21 2017
Megan Lastine US Express Recruiter 3 weeks and still can't get me approved for orientation, says she need medical forms filled out, I do it and return it too her the same day. Says she needs police reports sent it right to her almost instantly. I have provided her and US Express without anything they needed when they asked for it and they still can't get me approved for orientation, I think that she dropped the ball and won't admit it. But they need driver's but they can't seem to get you approved for orientation, can't need driver's that bad. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Archbald, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Megan Lastine US Express Recruiter internet

Apr 21 2017
Partisan Glow Bean Skin CareKnd eye serum Ail Ame skin care I was overcharged for products, bought 2 products charged for 3. Tried to return unopened products and they refused refund, even though there terms say they want there customers competency satisfied. InternetFlorida Author: Carlsbad , California Unusual Rip-Off: Partisan Glow Internet

Apr 21 2017
US Government, United Sates Postal Inspections Service,US Medical Center For Federal Prisoners, US Probation Department, Emergence Addiction & Mental Health Services 3 Super Scams: African American Slavery in 2017: Correctional-System-Slavery, Psychiatrists Fraudulently Committing People To Institutions For Big Money & Private Psychologists Using Psychological Warfare Against Patients Nationwide Author: Springfield, Oregon Government Corruption: US Government Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 Note from Empire Today. Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Performance Teknique CBM-3 Digital Power Capacitor exploded! Internet
Author: Stockton, California Auto Audio Electronics: Performance Teknique Internet

Apr 20 2017
Colors By Pascale I order from said internet company 3 items. LipstickS : Scandal, psychedelic , 3D length Mascara I only received 1 item after a month 1/2 wait( after Printing said 12-16 days). I received POPFEEL lipstick (B05) by Barra de Labios .China Internet Author: Henrico , Virginia Specialty Stores: Colors By Pascale Internet

Apr 19 2017
Phenom Health Company marketed 2 products in UK on trial basis which I bought for an affordable price of £3 each. Larnaca Author: Hounslow, Other Alternative Health: Phenom Health Larnaca, other

Apr 18 2017
Elite Nutrition I had bought a pound of protein powder from this website and they had ended up ripping me off. It has been over 3 weeks and whenever I would try and call them, it would go straight to voicemail every time. One of my mom's friends is a police officer and he had run the company though. It came back with a scam report. Internet Author: Paris, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Elite Nutrition Internet

Apr 18 2017
Colors by Pascale This company is a fraud. I ordered 3 items on March 13, 2017 where they say all you pay is shipping and handling here it is April 18th. I tracked my ordered and it says in transit on April 9th. They do not have a nu,ber and I tried emailing them and no response. I'm usually careful when I order online and use Paypal. I thought that I did use Paypal because I could have just put in a formal complaint and received my money. I will going through my bank institution and getting my money back. Do not buy from them. I'm convinced the people who stated that they recieved their items are the ones who work for them. China Internet Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Beauty Products: Colors by Pascale Internet

Apr 18 2017
Gregory Lindgren Gloss Motive said it would work with just 3 drops under the tongue for 1 minute and I tried it for 3 minutes and 2 droppers full and no effect NOWTHEN Minnesota Author: NOWTHEN, Minnesota Alternative Health: Gregory Lindgren NOWTHEN, Minnesota

Apr 18 2017
jaanu julo (eye cream and face spray products names) On 3/3/17 I saw this ad online but can't recall the website, I was under the impression they were given free samples and only had to pay the cost of shipping and handling and no other small print saying I will receive future items or that I needed to call to cancel any shipments.  Wichita Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Eye Care: jaanu Internet

Apr 18 2017
SOS Score Optimization Systems Gene Schwalen, Sharyn Hoya, Company has money back guarantee if results are not made. It has been over 3 years and I have requested a refund numerous times and they are now ignoring my attempts to contact them. McKinney Texas Author: League City, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: SOS Score Optimization Systems McKinney , Texas

Apr 17 2017
LG Bought a 50 inch tv and it broke within 3 years Nationwide Author: fort myers, Florida Television Parts & Services: LG Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
OTR Leasing bought truck has been in shop for 3 weeks Lenexa Kansas Filter Author: winter haven, Florida Truck Dealers: OTR Leasing Lenexa , Kansas

Apr 17 2017
Checkmate K9 Steve Henderson Almost killed our 3 month old puppy Compton California
Author: Reseda, California Animal Services: Checkmate K9 Compton,

Apr 17 2017
northwest hill apartments CWS apartment homes charged $7002.17 despite giving them 3 month additional rent and 2 months advance notice to vacate. austin Texas Author: pflugerville, Texas Property Management: northwest hill apartments austin , Texas

Apr 16 2017
child support office(temple hills,md) lurden elizabeth duarte im neing sending documents/proof of full custody and divorce from my stepdaughter to this office they never put any attention to my situation,meantime the mother of my stepdaughter is cashing checks from child support for the last 3 years without being in the same household or supporting her kid.is this a ripoff or fraud to the md state? temple hills Maryland What? Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: child support office(temple hills,md) temple hills, Maryland

Apr 15 2017
Wolfpack Oil James Sorrells, Don Timko, Hermie Flores, John Epstein, Sylvester Jaime I invested $28,000 with them in an oil exploration and 3 years later I've never received any communication or tax documents. They fail to respond to my emails as I wish for their response to be in writing. Houston Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Wolfpack Oil Houston, Texas

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 13 2017
Swells Inc & Sons Unacceptable Service: The vehicle was in this businesses possession for 3 months without repair, lack of efficient communication, false promises, and no return of the initial 500.00 payment requested Cleveland Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Swells Inc & Sons Cleveland,

Apr 13 2017
Nexacell Adaptive Eye Complex After paying a $4.95 shipping fee for the eye serum I had to also pay $6.95 for shipping of the Adaptive Eye Complex. Since then I have been charged $180 3 times in the past month. Internet Author: Huntingdon, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Nexacell Internet

Apr 13 2017
Win Loot Deceptive site so he missed it when people get back to you in 1 to 3 business days or you could ask him on their email list price department but no answer back. On the scam blog some one else got an answer that no one would be paid out from that day on 28 March. They should have the decency to reach out anybody who may have one on the day that there system had a Problem. What? To many people hit numbers that day so nobody gets paid? Roslyn, New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Internet Fraud: Win Loot Roslyn, NY 11576, New York

Apr 13 2017
McDonald's Corporation and McVicker, Inc. dba West Sound McDonald's McDonald’s Corporation and McVicker, Inc. dba West Sound McDonald’s: 1- Contempt For Consumer Food-Poisoning Complaint, 2- Involvement In Running Corporate Playbook Chapter-And-Verse, By-The-Numbers, In Perpetrating Classic Evasive Runaround Treatment Against Innocent Injured Consumer, and 3- Employing Stalling-Tactics In Order To Effect Delays In Administering Just Resolution Of The Matter and Therefore Leaving It Suspended On-Hold and Yet Unresolved While Insisting Upon Remaining Incommunicado in Belfair, Belfair Washington Author: Belfair, Washington Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Corporation Belfair,

Apr 13 2017
Core Skin Care Paid $11.93 for trial offer on 3/29 for two products 0.05 oz and 1.0 oz 4/12 charged 89.97. 4/13 charged 85.97 Was led to believe by ad that is was Melania Trumps Business Internet Author: Franklin, Vermont Skin Care: Core Skin Care Internet