SONY PLAYSTATION, SONY PLAYSTATION 3, PS3 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sony Playstation, Sony Playstation 3, PS3
There may be more specific results for "Sony Playstation, Sony Playstation 3, PS3"
For more specific results for "Sony Playstation, Sony Playstation 3, PS3"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Rip City Softball Gregory Garcia Spencer Mills Brad Prebble Mark Jaekletelia Rusin Chris Rusin Alfonso Patino This deals with youth sports and is classified as a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity. Its being used to take advantage of parents by a greedy board. Portland Oregon
Author: Lake Maikahaven, Kentucky Sports Teams & Clubs: Rip City Softball Portland, Oregon

Jun 28 2017
Brian Schumacher Streamn TV KBox I returned 3 Kbox' to Brian Schumacher on September 27,2016 as he instructed me to do for my refund. The boxes never worked. I never heard from Brian again even though I insured the package and it was delivered to his home address. Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Brian Schumacher Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Jun 28 2017
organic carpet cleaning green carpet cleaningsteam carpet cleaning Bought thru Living Social deal for $50 for 3 rooms incl scotch guard. Guy called to confirm he was on way. Pulled up in a beat up old van, I asked if his equipment was in the van, he said yes. I showed him up and the two small rooms basically just the traffic area that needed tobe cleaned, he went down, came back and tried to charge me an additional 100$! for stains and deodorizer. What a scam, total bait and switch. This company is a rip off! They post a deal then over charge you when they come thinking you won't decline. I did and told him they were a scam and to leave. san diego, ca Internet Author: sd, California Cleaning Services: organic carpet cleaning Internet

Jun 28 2017
LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS CAR WARRANTY CALLS 5X PER WEEK SOMETIMES MORE PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania Author: Bradford, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2017
Inland Construction Jim Edwards,Mike Ingram,Carlton Cable,A. Andrews,Ron Martin Inland construction workers hit my clients gas meter and kept going and also inland workers was working in pittsburgh and 3 men working on the northside project at spring garden ave they are the men that attacked my sister and they are viciously harassing her she is a small pateet woman and the men are working in constrution are very bad dirty and not professional Spokane Washington
Author: Spokane, Washington Cult Organizations: Inland Construction Spokane, Washington

Jun 26 2017
My Crisis Gear They have removed $39.99 which started on 11/21/2016 and removed the same date on the following dates also: 1/03/2017, 1/21/2017, 2/20/2017, 3/20/2017, 4/20/2017, 5/31/2017 and 6/20/17 for a total of $319.91. I had to finally close down this account. Allen Texas Author: Cheswick, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jun 26 2017
BeautyAP Neulift I ordered this from a link about Joanna Gains, it said in BOLD no commitment for the sample. I have been charges 89.95 this month and when I called the person told me I had 14 days to cancel!.. What!. almost $90.00 for something that is not working and the size of the jar is tiny. I use L'Oreal and it is 1/2 the price and works!. I am not sure what Ms. Gains is looking for in this endeavor but it is not working. The lady was pushing a free sample on me 3 times until I finally got angry and said if you send me anything I am calling a lawyer. Sorry to hear many more people have been ripped off. I cannot afford $90 dollars Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Skin Care: BeautyAP Internet

Jun 24 2017
Xpressary.com I ordered 3 of the roller knives for $38.85 and never received them. Internet Author: Cordele, Georgia Kitchens: Xpressary.com Internet

Jun 24 2017
KIA of downtown LA Inquiring for a car leased came out owning a car without auto finance until a week later try to return car 3 days later couldn't do it and the car was for a neighbor and now it's under my name but I don't have a driver's license and the car it's my neighbors and she is paying it a high quote Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: KIA of downtown LA Los Angeles , California

Jun 23 2017
C & D financial Cheque in cash This company I actually worked for and was fired for no reason . I learned later that another employee had been stealing and instead of investigateING they just fired me cause I was new. I also had an account there for 30 years bit when I took out a small pay day loan I think to punish me they would go into my account before loan was due even 3 times a day causing me to have nsf charge's like vrazy Sault step marie Ontario Author: Saulthe step marie, Ontario Cash Services: C & D financial Sault step marie , Ontario

Jun 23 2017
NorthSide Turnkey Service Dewayne T. Mayberry Hired to remodel 3 baths, put in woods floors, paint two rooms, Replace back door, put in ceiling fans etc. Paid a total of 23,000.00. Dewayne T Mayberry was hired July 2016 right after my husband had a massive heart attack. He started the job last year and as of today 6/23/17 has not completed the work nor delivered the supplies.He has blocked my number from calls Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: NorthSide Turnkey Service Houston, Texas

Jun 23 2017
Student Relief Fort Lauderdale Librado Wright, manager and Cresel Farquharson This company requested monies upfront to start loan liquidation then they requested money every month for 3 years to reduce the amount of loan debt and pay it out. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Jackson, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Student Relief Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
World wide equipment The truck people I took my truck to fix small electric issue and after 3 days they said it's fix and have road test done I paid them $800 and drove 1 mile and truck was overheat and blow my engine!!! West Virginia Author: Lancaster, sc, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: World wide equipment jane lew, West Virginia

Jun 23 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Ham, Strax Rejuvenation I chose to go to this place and this doctor for breast augmentation and lift I had to have 3 different surgeries and the first two times I did not get my lift and I was left with some scarring the third time.  Florida Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Attorney Generals: Dr. Jeffrey Ham, Strax Rejuvenation Lauderhill Florida, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Iboats.com i paid $2300.00 for four boat seats on 4/3/17 i receive one wrong seat in shipment sent it back still no seat and they want to credit me for one seat but i need all four to match and they wont let me return all the seats Internet Author: Riviera, Texas Marine Accessories: Iboats.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
auralfacecream I signed up for the 4.95 sample 14 day trail and ended up getting charged 223.11. I placed the order on 6/5, received 6/15 and was charged 6/20! I have called 3 times and all I get is sorry no refund, you have 14 days from the day you ordered not received to cancel. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Skin Care: auralfacecream Internet

Jun 22 2017
Level 3 Communications LLC IRS Scam Nationwide Author: Reseda, California Internal Revenue Service: Level 3 Communications LLC Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
tobacco general AN ORDER WAS PLACED WITH THEM ON 6/17/17. THERE SITE STATES 3 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS ORDER.. elk grove village Illinois Author: marshfield, Massachusetts Consumer Services: tobacco general elk grove village, Illinois

Jun 21 2017
Ultimate Nutrition controlled healthy lifestylefull nutrition systemsholy seeand who knows how many others ordered sample ONLY...billed me 3 times!!! for product not ordered and received only once! cottonhood hts Utah Author: gilbert, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Ultimate Nutrition cottonhood hts, Utah

Jun 21 2017
Sony Playstation Sony Playstation won't refund my money on a pre-order where I was charge in full amount San Mateo California Author: New York, New York Sales People: Sony Playstation San Mateo, California

Jun 20 2017
American Airlines One Scheduled Trip - 3 Failed Flight Attempts Tampa florida Author: Tampa, Florida Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Socket Telecom Socket.com in Columbia Mo. 65202 I've been with Socket over 10 years & Im fully disabled, today Katherine told me sense I hadn't gave them an answer about there new service the offer is no longer good to me that I would have to send my modem back after telling them these last 3 months my father and I was both hospitilized,  Columbia Missouri Author: Joplin, Missouri Internet Service Providers: Socket Telecom Columbia, Missouri

Jun 19 2017
Secret Serum Bought a sample of secret serum for $3.95. My banking account was charged $89.14. When calling they stated I had 15 days from date of purchase to cancel. Did not receive any information stating anything about cancelling. Talked with a Teanna at Secret Serum. She stated that she could reduce the cost by %75 and then corrected herself by making it %50. She stated it would take between 3 to 7 days to show the money being put back in my bank. Internet Author: Sidney, Ohio Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Jun 19 2017
vlamorous I sent for the free sample for the $3.99 shipping charge. Then I get billed for this product for the next 3 months at $97.83 for one ounce of face cream.  Internet Author: Dowagiac, Michigan Skin Care: vlamorous Internet

Jun 19 2017
Sasgar Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias This company took my money to work on my house and gave my job away to a terrible builder. When I tried to find out why the work was being done so badly and took over 1 year (meant to be 3 months), the owner Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias of Barcelona, said 'It's not my problem, I gave the job away' despite taking a significant amount of money from me.  Barcelona Barcelona
Author: Barcelona, Builders & Contractors: Sasgar Internet