Your Search | sony playstation, sony playstation 3, ps3

Sep 04 2015
Prime Cash.net Jack Thompson On February 5, 2015 I was contacted by a Jack Thompson at 1-800-970-7926 about a business opportunity in which they would set up a website that would attract buyers and a 1 year grant would net me $7500 every 3 months thru Amazon. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seymour, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Prime Cash.net Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 03 2015
Steves Electronics Ripped off my family for $320.00 for repair of a Pioneer audio amp from a Saab 9-3 Hartford Connecticut Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Miscellaneous Electronics: Steves Electronics Hartford, Connecticut

Sep 03 2015
Micro Center sold me a defective laptop on 12/19/13, when it crashed 5 months later they said the harddrive died, so they fixed it. Then just 15 months later it crashed again but this time I am told the cannot fix it because Sony stopped making the parts and I needed to come pick up my $720 piece of trashlaptop.  Duluth Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Computer Stores: Micro Center Duluth, Georgia

Sep 03 2015
Electrical District #3 ED3 This is unbelieveable! Maricopa Arizona Author: Maricopa, Arizona Electrical Services: Electrical District #3 Maricopa, Arizona

Sep 03 2015
quicklocksmith247.com Ori (owner of the business) After getting 3 locks rekeyed,I could lock but could not unlock, they were working fine before rekey,they would not fix problem blaming my doors instead,charged highest price,very rude when I called their office,show low prices on web. Scottsdale,AZ Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: quicklocksmith247.com Internet

Sep 02 2015
Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Allen RenoR Allen RenoRichard Allen RenoA few more AKA's:1.INSURED LIQUIDITY PARTNERS CFG LI, LLC - first formed on 3/1/20152.OPTIMAL ECONOMICS LLC – first formed on 4/25/20153. OPTIMAL ECONOMICS FINANCIAL LIQUIDITY LLC – first formed on 4/23/2015 Total Ripoff Financial SCAM Cedar Springs Texas Author: West Hills, California Mortgage Brokers: Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Cedar Springs, Texas

Sep 02 2015
Activ web design, Activ, Activ web design  fraudster Dillon boivin Building 3 City West Business Park. Geldard Road, Internet Author: Leeds, Alabama Police: Activ web design Internet

AutoZone 3 Insults in 1 Visit Los Angeles California
To Tyg/Eric Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Parts: AutoZone Los Angeles, California

Sep 01 2015
Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Financial AID Financial Aid at Kaplan miss led me and cause me not to be able to not get enough loans for 3 semesters left to graduate for my bachelors degree in Gerontology. Daven Port Iowa Internet Author: flemington, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Internet

Sep 01 2015
Alibaba http://www.aliexpress.com/store/103919 A scamer but 3 crown member in Alibaba 深圳 Internet
Author: laval, Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: Alibaba Internet

11, Report #1252094

Aug 31 2015
WM Exchange 3 process interview scam New York New York Author: New York Employment Services: WM Exchange New York

12, Report #1251995

Aug 31 2015
MyScore.com Russel May, Teresa Inoncilio So Teresa Inoncillo contacted our company to call out for MyScore.com for a good payout. 3 weeks passed and we employed new total of 16 agents but Russel May never got back to us. Teresa Inoncilio also never contacted us about the said payment. Los Angeles Internet
Author: Uniondale, New York Internet Fraud: MyScore.com Internet

Aug 29 2015
Fun Rewards for You This offer was clearly described by Heritage for the Blind as a FREE 3 night hotel stay La Mesa California Author: Cumberland, Maine Hotel: Fun Rewards for You La Mesa ,

Aug 28 2015
Matthew Kenney Culinary Matthew Kenney Vegan Culinary, Plant, Food and Wine, Make Out, Gothic, White Lotus, Datil & Limon, Plant Loft Has not refunded tuition that was paid for school that did not open on time. Has been over 3 months. Los Angeles California Author: Portland, Oregon Culinary Schools and Classes: Matthew Kenney Culinary Los Angeles, California

Aug 27 2015
Jessica Horton & Associates TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Jessica Horton & Associates dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Jessica Horton & Associates accomplishes this by: implementing excellent customer service and honesty with sophisticated cutting-edge technology. *UPDATE: Jessica Horton & Associates pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Jessica Horton & Associates recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Real Michael Creek (Part 5) Author: Bellevue, Washington Jessica Horton & Associates Internet

Aug 27 2015
Continental Finace Company Verve Card I've sent a check amount of 258 dollars to pay for my bil. And Continental Finance cashed my check which I have approve but theyrefusing to give me a credit of 258 dollar. It have been almost 3 months now and the check was cashed on 5-21-15. Newark, DEelaware 19714-8099 Nationwide
Author: San Francisco, California Credit & Debt Services: Continental Finace Company Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Tony Pinto City Wide Home Loans We closed our loan 3 1/2 months ago and it still has not been bought and we can not see it on our credit report and still are being asked for additonal information. Sandy Utah Author: Rancho cucamonga, California Brokerage Companies: Tony Pinto Sandy , Utah

Aug 27 2015
Ashraspells.com I was scammed by Ashes in 2012. Every spell I requested the price was somewhat reasonable. Days later she'd email about amping up the power for extra $$. Its been 3 years no results. And she's still pulling in desperate victims every day. Ashram is a SCAM Internet Author: New Haven, Connecticut Astrologers & Psychics: Ashraspells.com Internet

Aug 26 2015
nj manufacturers auto insurance Insurers beware!!! I had an accident on 3/5/2015. After 10 plus years with NJ Manufacturers I was reared on the parkway while my vehicle was at a complete stop and this insurance lied that my accident was going to arbitration and turned around and paid o Auto insurance abuse west trenton New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: nj manufacturers auto insurance

Aug 26 2015
Hartford Scientific was surveyed, given a choice of product for reward for 99c. cotinued to be charged 3 more times for more money. Martinez Georgia Author: Doylestown, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Hartford Scientific Martinez, Georgia

Aug 25 2015
AAA Property Preservation Nationwide Inc. LYNN BONDANZA Thieves, Untrustworthy, Scammers, Low Class ,Nonpaying, Lying Crooks. NO Dignity, Terrible Work Ethics, Terrible Business To Work For. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Saintpetersburgh Florida I have been subbing with AAA for 3 years! Author: pinellas park, Florida Builders & Contractors: AAA Property Preservation Nationwide Inc. Saintpetersburgh, Florida

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
legalcpn.com legalcpn.com this company is suppose to provide a cpn within 2 to 3 days Internet Author: saint louis, Missouri Internet Fraud: legalcpn.com Internet

Aug 24 2015
Phone Halo LLC Ordered over the Internet 5 Trackrs(buy 3--get 2 free), charged $93.96 to credit card which was paid. Was informed by Phone Halo LLC that I would receive the items in June 2015. To date I have not received the items and I have been unable to reach the company Internet Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Telephones: Phone Halo LLC Internet

Aug 24 2015
Transcendent Innovations TRAINN TRAINN- will not reply and my ps4 has not arrived after 3 months Oak Lawn Illinois Author: livonia, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Transcendent Innovations Internet