Your Search | sony playstation, sony playstation 3, ps3

Oct 06 2015
LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC $7,000 free Obama Grant Washington DC Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Cash Services: LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Steven Terry I paid Steven Terry to get some warrants lifted and it's been 3 weeks and he is coming up with excuses. DO NOT give him your money or hire him because he is a no good liar! Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Steven Terry Mobile , Alabama

Oct 05 2015
Brittany Franks Had to evict after she did not pay rent for 3 months. Finally got her out and discovered $5,000 worth of dammage. Chillicothe Illinois Author: Illinois Housing Rentals: Brittany Franks Chillicothe , Illinois

Oct 04 2015
THEBLOGWAY Earn at home club Paid 4.95 for the service. but nothing on the site said it was only for a 3 day period. Ckecked my account and it was charged 77.00 for which I did not authorize.  Internet Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Home Based Business: THEBLOGWAY Internet

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 04 2015
ACCC Insurance Company YES ANOTHER VICTIM... Yet again Chris Fields, Melvin Bolton, and also Tonya Hall NEVER return a call. I have yet to speak with anyone, and I have been trying for a MONTH. Have left dozens of messages on ALL 3 extensions NO RETURN CALL Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Car Insurance: ACCC Insurance Co Georgia

Oct 01 2015
This is a dangerous guy who claims that he is an attorney but he doesnt even know how to read. He works as a fake lawyer in his fake law office. The think is he just owns a property and rents it out to a Licensed attorney. He just gives an appointment on weekends which the real low office is closed and nobody's there so you think he is an attorney working in his law office. On the video that I uploaded here, he claims that he is an attorney (at 3:30 of video) Riverside california Asadollah Malekzadeh is a fake lawyer Author: California Legal Services: Malek marketing

Sep 30 2015
DGS Group Drop-shipping Global Services Limited Paid $340 for 3 playstation4 and they never shipped. SCAM RIPOFF kowloon Hong Kong
Author: kingsville, Ontario Electronic Manufacturers: DGS Group kowloon,

Sep 29 2015
123Employee TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 123Employee provide high quality voice based outsourcing services for businesses that need high quality voice services. 123Employee is based in our brand new, flagship facility in the Philippines in close proximity to two regional colleges, so their candidates have better voice skills then other parts of Asia. 123Employee provides business process outsourcing, or BPO, specializing in online & offline marketing, customer service and virtual assistant services from our 3 outsourcing centers. 123Employee offers the highest quality of service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Employment Services: 123Employee TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123Employee vision is to be the resource for everything that is marketing & process as well as helping turn call centers into profit centers. 123Employee is the premiere outsourcing centers in the Philippines. 123 Employee is a business process outsourcing company with locations both in the US & abroad. Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 29 2015
Mexico VIP Holidays Alina Nava, Eva Luz Oliviar Ramos, and Ada Beltran Baited, stoled, and lied, a 4 days 3 nights Cabo San Lucas all inclusive resort vacation paid in full since September 2014 still no trip!!! Internet Author: Hughes Springs, Texas Travel Services: Mexico VIP Holidays Internet

Sep 29 2015
Frontier Communications upping a package deal every 3 months Angola Indiana working it out Author: Angola, Indiana Telephone Companies: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
06:56 AM our Campus Marketing which uses ,OCM.con Scam service - no basket orders received after 3 attempts!!!! Internet Author: new kensington , Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Internet

Sep 27 2015
Theron and Bobbie Lewis Refused to pay for 3 months work, gave me car with no title, then brought sheriff and took car Albuquerque New Mexico yes, I believe it Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Recycling/Trash removal: Theron and Bobbie Lewis Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sep 26 2015
Xlibris Publishing No draft after 3 years! Bloomington, IN Bloomington, IN Author: Melbourne, Florida Health Care Education: Xlibris Publishing Internet

Sep 24 2015
worked for over a mth and a half still have not recieved nothing but 1 pycheck 4 200 dollars still waiting on pay check for 3 pay periods which i was supposed to recieve aug 28 it is now sept 25 please help  glenn allen Virginia Author: dumfries, Virginia Employers: public partnership glenn allen, Virginia

Sep 24 2015
Hoosier Lottery hoosier lotto daily 3&4 Indianapolis Internet What's your point? Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Hoosier Lottery Internet

Sep 24 2015
Avis Renal Car I rented a car for 3 days and I declined the insurances online, and I was still charged for them. I called Avis customer service several times and was told a supervisor was going to call me, but I never received a call from the supervisor. All of a sudden after I called again today and made a big issue of it they sent be a decision via email, refusing to look into the claim, and stating that they charges will not be reversed. Nationwide Nationwide Dispute.. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Renal Car Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
03:00 PM Scott Phillo, 3 Cardinal Circle Nashua NH 03063, USA Scott Phillo mislead us about the massage chairs he sells, then charge my credit card although we did not ok that we want to purchase his chair, we told him that will do the research and think about it, then Scott charge my card anyways for $1.499 and that's it then he newer unswerving his phone and charged my card!!!i newer got eny chairs or any refund for this charges!!! Nashua, NH 03063 NH Author: Los angeles, California Abusive Children: Nashua, NH 03063,

Sep 24 2015
First Data Global Leasing, First Data Corporation They were suppose to give us information on savings for merchant account, but then we realized they have made us sign a binding contract for 3 years and started charging us for equipment lease and merchant processing fee without our consent. Coral Springs Florida Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Global Leasing Coral Springs, Florida

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 23 2015
Angeliq Herrod I am here to inform all of you of a scam seller on ebay and here named:Angeliq Herrodthat lives in Killeen, Texas.Her email is: gigi_hrrd08 her ebay username is: msblingtexasher Facebook is: EBAY AND PAYPAL SCAMMER, RIPOFF! KILLEEN TEXAS, Internet
Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Angeliq Herrod Internet

Sep 23 2015
The Brinkmann Company Brinkmann 5 Burner Gas Grill Rusted and Unusable in Under 3 years Internet
Author: Tracy, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: The Brinkmann Company Internet

Sep 23 2015
RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY (SLOBS) - MESS UP DECK Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Improvements: RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY Ostrander, Ohio

Sep 23 2015
rose gal said it was on its way ,, so many times''. and Neva showed up' ' and post office new nothing on my tracking no. or shipping account'' ' rosegal kept saying it should be there , check post office' its been nearly 3 months ' and nothing' and tracking tickets have all expired' Nationwide Author: Adelaide, Other Credit Card Fraud: rosegal Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Big Dana genetix Big dans green thumb, big dan, dans greenthumb I payed for suvinier packs up front and did not recieve anything. Big fan states he sent 3 times yet has no proof he sent anything even after I asked for a tracking or recieve proving his case. He then blocked me. Providence road island Internet Author: Newport beach, California Liars: Big Dana genetix Internet