Your Search | sony playstation, sony playstation 3, ps3

Sep 24 2016
Great Journeys Has not delivered order in 3 weeks Spring Hill Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Travel Services: Great Journeys Internet

Sep 22 2016
DocuPrepServ Student Loan Income Driven Repayment Plan- Charged me $272.42 PER MONTH AUTODEBIT for 3 months July Aug Sept 2015. They made me believe this was essentially the only way to get into the Student Loan Forgiveness Program! Newport Beach California Author: Naples, Florida Loans: DocuPrepServ Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
oz amoyal Double charged shipping by entering wt of package as 3oz instead of 3#. cost me $13.62 at postoffice to claim package. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hubbard, Ohio Mail Order Services: oz amoyal Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 21 2016
VITA Luminance offered free trial then a month later sent out 2 bottles and charged my account withouth autherization. theyve done this 3 TIMES! po box36368 St.Petersburg, Florida florida Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Beauty Salons: VITA Luminance Internet

Sep 21 2016
NEOS My mother is a PA there, John R. Corsetti, M.D. She claims the surgery I had by her practice did not screw my neck up. That is a lie. I went in for RT surgery where they made 3 incisions in my shoulder, which never healed properly. The practice which works with Inhumane, Sadistic, NOT Compassionate that do don't care about patients only $ Multiple states cities and countries Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: NEOS Internet

Sep 21 2016
Arrow truck sales James Garza, Jansen zamora Won't stand by there warranty, only had truck for 3 wks Dallas Texas Author: Grand prairie, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Arrow truck sales Dallas, Texas

Sep 20 2016
Diamond Auto Brokers Paid $4,500 for a car 3 hours later it broke down no refund Decatur Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Diamond Auto Brokers Decatur , Georgia

Sep 20 2016
Choice Home Warranty Sent 3 separate technicians to my home to fix hot water heater and wanted to send a fourth  Nationwide Author: Springdale, Maryland Plumbing: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Arwood Waste Scheduled 3 times for service and they never showed up, then billed for services never rendered jacksonville Florida Author: Loxahatchee , Florida Personal Services: Arwood Waste jacksonville, Florida

Sep 19 2016
Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C A1, Omkar Palace, RH135Block ‘G’, Opp. Bahirwade GroundPune, Maharashtra 411019India You think you are ordering a trial size till you go to the next page during ordering. Then you see you are ordering not only the trial but a 3 pc set as well. You can go back...they even tell you you cancelled the order till it shows up on your bank statement. Cant get ahold of anyone there. Santa Ana California Author: Rogersville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C Santa Ana, California

Sep 19 2016
BARBARA BANGO Barbara Y Bango EVICTED 6/24/2015 JUDGMENT amount $ 5450. Lied on new rental application that she is moving from Indiana. Paid rent only 3 months and stopped paying. Now, only one year later, she owes me over 4600$ in back rent. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Civil Rights Violators: BARBARA BANGO Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
365 best choice movers ! The best 365 movers Waited all day for them told they me they would be there between 12 and 3, they called at 205 and said they were on there way ! 330 I called no answer, they assured me they would be here because I said I need to be out! 6 no show no call Costa Mesa California Author: Yorba Linda , California Liars: 365 best choice movers ! Costa Mesa , California

Sep 18 2016
safecart they had charge me 3 times $19.97 when is suppost to be one time charge. TRU- THE INTERNET. P.R.
Author: Ponce, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: safecart Texas

Sep 17 2016
Ward construction Zack ward They promised to deliver a building took the money for the delivery of the building and the building never returned the money and we've never got the building they completely stole our money and we've asked him for 3 months and no reply nothing they won't even block their phone number whatever you do do not deal with Ward construction and Westmoreland Tennessee Westmoreland Tennessee Author: Lafayette, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Ward construction Westmoreland, Tennessee

Sep 17 2016
Moneyback/Mexico Diamonds International Diamonds international and moneyback.mx both said we would get tax credit for purchasing jewelry there, said would come in 6 weeks, has been 3 months and still have not received a thing, no one will return call or emails!!! cancun Mexico Author: noblesville, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Moneyback/Mexico Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
CWI Maintenance / G&M Maintenance/BRUTIS CONSTRUCTION 305 East New York Ave386-873-4859 They run under 3 different companies, they send you out to a job and tell you to call from site for an increase. When you call them they tell you they have a lower amount on the ticket and can not budge.  Deland florida Author: st.petersburg, Florida Maintenance Companies: CWI Maintenance / G&M Maintenance/BRUTIS CONSTRUCTION Florida

Sep 16 2016
Hover Kicks poor quality, warranty and terrible customer service. Shoes worn 3 times in 3 months dont work, cant be repaired and company refuses to compensate me after I purchased 2 pair and intending to purchase a 3rd pair. New York City New York Author: Largo, Florida Specialty Stores: Hover Kicks New York,

Sep 16 2016
Chase Bank Number has called me 2-3 times a day for the last 2 months East Dundee Illinois Author: Reston , Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Creditor: ACS Incorporation Creditor: ACS Incorporation, CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU Accused me of doing (1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION (2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD (3) THEFT BY DECEPTION Internet Author: Lake Elsinore, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Creditor: ACS Incorporation Internet

Sep 15 2016
Automated Marketing Management Told me I had won 3 million $ and send them 20$ within 14 days to claim money New York New York
Author: Wilson, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Automated Marketing Management New York, New York

Sep 15 2016
Rocky Mountain Overseas Inc. 1/3 of our household goods mysteriously disapeared Aroura Colorado Author: CASTLE ROCK, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Rocky Mountain Overseas Inc. Aroura, Colorado

Sep 15 2016
Keysmart, LLC / KeySmart Corporation After 1 week of use I contact them about a broken part and in two weeks I never got any answer. Sent 3 emails already Mount Prospect Illinois
Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Specialty Stores: Keysmart, LLC Mount Prospect, Illinois

Sep 14 2016

Sep 13 2016
rushcard prepaid cards Meta bank corp i filed a dispute on my account on 3/30/2016 for 1,154 dollar rushcard have not put in no effort to retrieve my money only to tell me i was denied and rushcard lied about how they investigation was they was lying on me i send them police reports and everything they was rude hanging up on my face they allow my money to be taking out my account rushcard customer service is rude very rude i just want my money back from rushcard i been waiting for 4 months now Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee Accounting: rushcard prepaid cards Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide