Your Search | south bay office products, inc

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Cascade, Inc. FlowhawksHoney Bucket Bait and Switch and the Lies that Follow Puyallup Washington Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Utility Companies: Northwest Cascade, Inc. Puyallup, Washington

Feb 06 2016
Centura College Centura College is a scam NOT medically accredited in any way North Charleston South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Health Care Education: Centura College North Charleston, South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
AMR Appliances Inc, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia Fraud Alert, Beware!!!!! Washington DC Author: Dist of Columbia Appliances: AMR Appliances Inc, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 06 2016
North America Power Ripped off consumer South Jersey service area Internet Author: Mullica Hill, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: North America Power Internet

Feb 06 2016
Michelle Roberts Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama VERY RUDE! She is NEVER in the office. No one answers the phone! Alabaster Alabama Author: Pelham, Alabama Storage & Self Storage: Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama Alabaster, Alabama

Feb 06 2016
JC Quality, inc. JC Services Miami, Pablo Franco Rubilar, Carlos Ramirez Dupoy, Susana Ramirez, Devony Rubilar It's a scam!! BEWARE miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Upholstery: JC Quality, inc. miami, Florida

Feb 06 2016
CBCS Fake Credit Agency Collecting on Behalf of Gas South Columbus Ohio Author: Milton, Georgia Collection Agencies: CBCS Columbus, Ohio

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC warning about legal proceeding against me case #05120637 for$1030.59 i dont have a loan with this company. Internet Author: KAHOKA, Missouri Internet Fraud: TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC Internet

Feb 05 2016
Christopher Crickenberger Chris Crickenberger , Cricket , Thumper74 User, deadbeat, liar, cheater, theif Good Creek South Carolina
Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Cash Services: Christopher Crickenberger Good Creek, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Swagway Didn't replace brand new defective item South Bend Indiana
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Swagway South Bend, Indiana

Feb 05 2016
Purity products I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want to know why I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want it back Plainview NY 200 Terminal Dr Author: Cleveland, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Purity products Internet

Feb 05 2016
EJ's Tree Service Erik Dean Knudson Fraudulent tree / landscaping service Lugoff South Carolina ej's tree service Author: Phoenix, Arizona Landscape Companies: EJ's Tree Service Lugoff, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Author: Dayton, Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrooke TX Rod Larson benbrook, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Century Security Inc Fraud, scam, lie, dishonest, scary Renton Washington Author: Spanaway, Washington Security Services: Century Security Inc Renton, Washington

Feb 05 2016
Quest financial services Ed Haley they promised a loan modification, charged me 3500.00 and closed they doors. Newport Beach California
You all should file with the Orange County District Attorney www.ORANGECOUNTYDA.ORG Author: encintas, California Loan Modification: Quest financial services Newport Beach, California

Feb 05 2016
Encante santa ana ca. Encante beauty products They took money out of my account debit card I used for a free samply shipping charges. I saw nothing about calling them or I would be charged $98.71 twicetotal is $197.42 Santa Ana California Author: Whittier, California Internet Fraud: Encante santa ana ca. Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 04 2016
xfinity Comcast Cable Xfinity 10.00 Late fee and 5.00 Bill Description Fee Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Cable TV: xfinity Nationwide

25, Report #1281963

Feb 04 2016
A R Booting, Inc. Rip-off Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Parking Garages: A R Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida