Your Search | south florida nutrition, total cleanse,

1, Report #1319586

Jul 29 2016
Horizon Card Services They took 7.95 from my checking account without me authority. Haven't received a card from them. And i want my money back. Miami Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Horizon Card Services Internet

2, Report #1319577

Jul 29 2016
Zeno Auto Parts Dominic said that they had the Trans that I was looking for and would have it shipped immediately. That was FOUR WEEKS ago. My credit card was also used SIX times for purchases after they got my info. They will not answer the phone and will not return phone calls....of course not, why would they!! Theiving assholes! Hamilton Twnsp New Jersey Author: Sarasota, Florida Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Hamilton Twnsp, New Jersey

3, Report #1319570

Jul 29 2016
Mercedes Benz of Chicago Fletcher Jones BAIT CAR / FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Chicago Illinois
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz of Chicago Chicago, Illinois

4, Report #1319562

Jul 29 2016
CrewFacilities.com – Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman LIARS Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman CrewFacilities.com – Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman LIARS Austin, TX 78734 Nationwide
Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Work at Home: CrewFacilities.com – Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman Nationwide

5, Report #1319560

Jul 29 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Jay Rapport lied and had someone sign my name. When i said i did not want to ship my at $1098.00 AND I STARTED AT A QUOT E OF $650.00 HE KEPT CALLING AND PUT THRU A $448.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD. Boca Raton Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Boca Raton, Florida

6, Report #1319557

Jul 29 2016
Artistic HospiItality and Resort Constuction I brought crews out to job site in Orlando to install flooring,but due to condition created by Artistic we could not finish job,nor wanted to.Did not get paid for what we did.Thank God we didn't stay,we would have been stuck for more than we were.$8000.00. Lakeland Florida Author: Largo, Florida Small Business Services: Artistic Hospetality and Resort Constuction Lakeland, Florida

7, Report #1319543

Jul 29 2016
bill adomanis Merchant Cash Advance Leads lake worth, fl Nationwide Author: oldsmar, Florida Advertising Agencies: bill adomanis Nationwide

8, Report #1319537

Jul 29 2016
CVS/Caremark Mail Order CVS Mail Order protocols are like Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde - never know what drug they want you to order! Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Drugstores: CVS/Caremark Nationwide

9, Report #1319495

Jul 29 2016
Ginny lace wigs Sent me a wig that I wore for two weeks took it off and when I got ready to put it back on it was matted and brick hard Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Ginny lace wigs Internet

10, Report #1319511

Jul 28 2016
Harley Davidson of Pensacola Will not honor warrantee Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Motorcycles: Harley Davidson of Pensacola Pensacola, Florida

11, Report #1319499

Jul 28 2016
Automotive Custom Group Inc Emmett McKinney Body Shop to Chop Shop clearwater Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Body Work & Repair: Automotive Custom Group Inc clearwater, Florida

12, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL FRANCHISE Usave Car & Truck Rental Franchise, in my opinion, Huge Ripoff Jackson Mississippi Author: South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Car Rentals: USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL Jackson, Mississippi

14, Report #1319481

Jul 28 2016
David Maus Chevrolet Dealer Sold Me a Low Mileage Used 2013 Altima with a Faulty AC Sanford Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Mechanics: David Maus Chevrolet Sanford, Florida

15, Report #1319475

Jul 28 2016
Funked.com/Tzar Media Tzar Media Tsar Media FREE movies on internet is Total LIE & SCAM Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Media Outlets: Funked.com/Tzar Media Internet

16, Report #1319472

Jul 28 2016
andre dupree designer handbags consignment Raising original price by $300 delray beach Florida Author: boca raton, Florida Consignment Stores: andre dupree designer handbags consignment delray beach, Florida

17, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

18, Report #1319468

Jul 28 2016
Smart Choice Title Loan Easley South Carolina YOU Agreed To This! Author: Pickens, South Carolina Motor Vehicle: Smart Choice Title Loan Easley, South Carolina

19, Report #1319467

Jul 28 2016
Dr. Don Revis Plastic surgeon Botched painful deformed implants Fort lauderdale Florida
Author: Pompano beach , Florida Personal Services: Dr. Don Revis Ft lauderdale, Florida

20, Report #1319465

Jul 28 2016
Keiser University transcript holding for money Daytona Beach Florida And Your Point Is? Author: Orange City, Florida Education & Learning Centers: Keiser University Daytona Beach, Florida

21, Report #1319463

Jul 28 2016
NET DETECTIVE HARRIS DIGITAL PUBLISHING I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED Florida Author: Albemarle, North Carolina Personal Services: NET DETECTIVE HARRIS DIGITAL PUBLISHING Florida

Jul 28 2016
Arifur Bhandari Scam. Beware!!!! Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Convenience Stores: Arifur Bhandari Tampa, Florida

Jul 28 2016
Synergy solar leads Synergy solar leads ripped me off! They promised several leads a day, in a location I selected, and qualified homes that were residential one family houses. Instead of four leads a day it was about one lead a week which wasn't in my area and often not qua Solar energy leads Florida possibly Nationwide Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Customer Leads: Synergy solar leads Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Tech zone pro Mohamad b channaoui Unprofessional, never returns phone calls , he sets up appointments & never shows up to fix problems ,for a year, filling for law suit Boca raron Florida Author: Pompano , Florida Cameras & Video: Tech zone pro Boca raron, Florida

Jul 28 2016
Crucon cruise outlet outrageous cancellation fee Moultonboro New Hampshire Author: Cape Coral, Florida Cruises: Crucon cruise outlet Moultonboro, New Hampshire