SOUTHERN REFRIGERATED TRANSPORT, (SRT) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Southern Refrigerated Transport, (SRT)
There may be more specific results for "Southern Refrigerated Transport, (SRT)"
For more specific results for "Southern Refrigerated Transport, (SRT)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 21 2017
Southern Style Design Bar Worst Customer Service Internet Author: Toone, Tennessee Arts & Crafts Stores: Southern Style Design Bar Internet

Jul 19 2017
Jay's Auto Transport Charged my card then raised the price of the transport then months later I was charged again Lauderhill Florida Author: Crawfordville, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Jay's Auto Transport Lauderhill , Florida

Jul 19 2017
Transport USA Inc Deceptive practices Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: SPRING HILL, Florida Liars: Transport USA Inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 18 2017
DIY Transport Crooked Dishonest THUGS! Internet Author: Crestview, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: DIY Transport Internet

Jul 13 2017
RV Ambulatte Lawrence,hospital recommended them to transport my aunt from Them to East Brunswick, NY which normally takes an hour. It took them from 1:30 till 6 pm to transport my 93 old aunt from lawrence hosp to a rehab facility by me . The driver got lost three times and when I called the place Tommy said it's not the end of the world. My aunt is,93,with a fractured vertebrae and a uti. When I called them they were so cold then when I threaten to sue them they said they would drive my aunt back to laqrence,hospital saying that the charge,was declined which it wasn't. My poor aunt had,to sit in a,wheelchair in her condition and they didn't care. They threatened to send her back to the hospital instead of apologizing or giving her money back. I am very disappointed in them and lawrence hospital for recommending them. Yonkers New York Author: Spotswood, New Jersey Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: RV Ambulatte Yonkers, New York

Jul 13 2017
aa motor cycle transport Y-drive inc Paid for shippment in full They did not pick up bike San Diego Nationwide California Author: OLD HICKORY, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: aa motor cycle transport Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Montway Auto Transport Driver never showed up on agreed day Des Plaines Illinois Author: San Jose, California Auto Shipping Companies: Montway Auto Transport Des Plaines, Illinois

Jul 09 2017
UNO AUTO TRANSPORT LLC HE PUNCHED MY FAMILY MEMBER Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Delray Beach , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: UNO AUTO TRANSPORT LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 08 2017
Southern Style Design Bar Crooks Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Websites: Southern Style Design Bar Internet

Jul 08 2017
Southern bar designs Didn't receive merchandise Internet Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Attorney Generals: Southern bar designs Internet

Southern Style Design Bar Shyster! Internet
Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Arts & Crafts Stores: Southern Style Design Bar Internet

Jul 06 2017
Lynn Schwamb Southern Traditional Siamese Cats do not buy anything from this person Hammond Louisiana Author: Metairie, Louisiana Animal Services: Lynn Schwamb Louisiana

Jul 03 2017
Real care transport Real care transportation, Franks real care transportation SCAMMER DOES NOT PAY HIS DRIVERS Salem Nationwide Author: Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Real care transport Nationwide

15, Report #1120713

Jul 01 2017
Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center Adam Reiss, DVM It is all about the money. Medford Oregon
You were not there- I WAS! Author: Medford, Oregon Animal Services: Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center Central Point, OR

Jun 24 2017
Stepp's Towing Services Stepp's Towing Services stepp towing. ABC Towing. Stepp's Heavy Transport Stepp's Auto Salvage. Stepp's U PULL IT They destroyed the bumper of my car and even though I have evidence they have refused to pay for the damages Orlando Florida
comment Author: Orlando, Georgia Auto Towing: Stepp's Towing Services Orlando, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Southern Style Design Bar Internet
Author: ONEONTA, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Southern Style Design Bar Internet

Jun 21 2017
Channing Armstrong Sold me 5 donkeys and represented as mammoth donkeys, he gave me heights from 54 tall to 57 tall. The donkeys are not mammoths, they are large standards and heights are 46 to 53. All donkeys but one had foot problems, lice and worm infestation. Channing Armstrong scammed me out of $3,000 for the donkeys, $553 for health papers and vet services, and $100 for a lie he told about transport distance. I tried numerous times to get him refund my money and He refused. Grimesland North Carolina
Author: Theodore, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Channing Armstrong Grimesland , North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
Premier Motorcycle Transport Andrew Voneschen motorcycle shipping company Pompano beach Florida location Nationwide
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Shipping & Handling: Premier Motorcycle Transport Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Southern California Motorcycles, Brea, California WILLFUL Negligence, fraudulent sale Brea California
Author: Van Nuys, California Motorcycles: Southern California Motorcycles, Brea, Ca Brea, California

Jun 18 2017
Southern Style Design Bar Needs to attend business etiquette school for dummies Webster Texas
Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Specialty Stores: Southern Style Design Bar Webster, Texas

Jun 15 2017
MOLA MOVERS/Cleo Asante MOLA TRANSPORT Movers MOLA Moving Services Fraudulent, unprofessional, Nasty, scammers Riverdale Georgia Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Moving Companies: MOLA MOVERS/Cleo Asante Riverdale, Georgia

Jun 14 2017
Central Transport Cargo Claims Department12225 Stephens Rd.Warren, MI 48089Fax: 586-467-1756 Damaged a 6000 dollar engine they shipped by dropping it from 6 feet upside down-then sent a check for 75 dollars Henderson, Nevada Michigan
Author: Pahrump, Nevada Shipping Companies: Central Transport Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
iRelocation Worst Leads in the Auto Transport Industry Chandler AZ Fake or False Lead posted against iRelocation Author: Miami, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: iRelocation Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Southern Style Rv Dale McGee They put new awnings on my trailer did not seal the awning against the trailer properly. Water has gotten behind the fiberglass and is all wrinkled. Aransas Pass Texas
Misspelled words in original complaint. Author: San Antonio , Texas RV Repair Centers: Southern Style Rv Aransas Pass, Texas