Your Search | southwest ford of weatherford,texas

Dec 06 2016
Ramin Delavari Immigration service Delavari Immigration Took my money and nothing happened california california Author: winnipeg, Dist of Columbia Infomercial Rip-offs: Ramin Delavari Immigration service Internet

Dec 06 2016
Damien LaQuan Said he had a female pug puppy for sale. Had us send a money gram and said would have dog delivered to us. Had false reports from an airport. Had someone contact us saying that the puppy was being held at the airport and would not deliver the puppy until we paid for insurance for the puppy. Told us we had to pay $700 that would be refunded when puppy was delivered. We refused to pay the insurance and they are now claiming they will not give us the puppy. El Paso Texas Author: Elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Damien LaQuan Internet

Dec 06 2016
H & R Block - Margaret, (Marge) Manager... BEWARE H&R Block; Preparer made significant error, costing us $1384.87. Won't honor Peace of Mind Guarantee. Keeps giving run around. Colorado Springs CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Income Tax Service: H & R Block Falcon, Colorado

Dec 06 2016
carolyn Asher John E. Hollberg Company Fraud,Cheaters,scammed, tens of thousands of dollars investment Englewood Colorado Author: Marietta , Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: carolyn Asher Englewood,

Dec 06 2016
Fossil oil Liar/ Con Artist Houston Texas Author: Hoisington, Kansas Questionable Activities: Fossil oil Houston, Texas

Dec 06 2016
NOVATECH WHOLESALE LLC This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff.You call them to cancel and they keep billing your credit card.Try calling them and they make 1000 of excuses so they d novotech, NOVATECH WHOLESALE, ebay, dropshipper Bakersfield, California Internet
Author: Bayside, New York Internet Fraud: NOVATECH WHOLESALE LLC Internet

Dec 06 2016
Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker LIED to me!! Buford Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Auto Dealers: Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Buford, Georgia

Dec 06 2016
Organicapiceblend.com Diesel spice.com They sold me stuff that I didn't order and what they sent was fake product Florida Georgia and Texas Internet Author: Central Islip , New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Organicapiceblend.com Internet

Dec 06 2016
ABH Pharma manufactured rice flour supplements instead of my formula. Brentwood New York Author: North Brunswick Township, New Jersey Manufacturers: ABH Pharma Brentwood, New York

Dec 06 2016
Stripes LLC Ripped me off , gave me a fake money order EAGLE PASS Texas Author: Seguin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Stripes LLC EAGLE PASS, Texas

Dec 06 2016
International Association of Radio Telecommunications Engineers Christian Norton Did not tell truth and sold and-or solicited product under false descriptives Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: HUNTINGTON, West Virginia Liars: International Association of Radio Telecommunications Engineers Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Dec 06 2016
Stephanie Mora Stephanie Mora moves to the adultfriendfinder web sites to play her game of scam! Internet
Author: PAHRUMP, Nevada Internet Fraud: Stephanie Mora Internet

Dec 06 2016
American Home Sheild Sounds like a great idea....DON'T do it. They will be so nice, until you have a claim! Then good luck and when you call to cancel your warenty, they will say they will help but you never get a response back because they get another month fee out of you! Memphis Nationwide Tennessee Author: River Falls, Wisconsin Warranty Companies: American Home Sheild Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
The Notary Spot Mobile Notary Public Pasadena Texas Author: Marcy, New York Notary: The Notary Spot Pasadena, Texas

Dec 06 2016
Future Vision State Fairs Home S. purchased a vibration fitness machine at the Syracuse State Fair and was told it would take away alot of my pain but instead it created pain for me Versailles Missouri Author: rochester, New York Alternative Health: Future Vision Versailles, Missouri

Dec 06 2016
Allied Cash Advance - Westfiled, Indiana Manager - Nadine BEWARE OF DECEPTIVE AND RUDE MANAGER - NADINE Westfield Indiana Author: Westfield, Indiana Loans: Allied Cash Advance - Westfiled, Indiana Manager - Nadine Westfield, Indiana

Dec 06 2016
Toynk Toys Price Gouged on Hard to Find Item! Buyer Beware! Addison Illinois Author: Austin, Texas Toy Stores: Toynk Toys Addison, Illinois

Dec 06 2016
Eastbay Eastbay Footwear Eastbay Athletics FootLocker Eastbay Discount Application Scam. Buy the product then pay for the discounts, Wausau Wisconsin Author: The Woodlands, Texas Clothing Stores: Eastbay Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Bishop L. Austin Bishop Austin and Associated Bishop Austin literally stole my money and kept all of my personal financial information for his own personal files: The worst. I hired Bishop Austin as my attorney to help resolve matters with my estate. He was supposed to devise a Trust on behalf of my and my grandmother . He's horrible. I'm so disappointed in him. What a terrible attorney. This review is going up every and anywhere I can put it. The public needs to know you're a scam . Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Bishop L. Austin Los Angeles , California

Dec 06 2016
Verve Master Card Verve Credit Card - Continental Finance Overcharge for fees Tampa Florida Author: Lavon, Texas Credit Services: Verve Master Card Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl sold me a new car with inferior after market parts and did not disclose at purchase and will not replace now that it has failed hollywood Florida Because.... Author: palm springs, Florida Auto Dealers: toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl hollywood, Florida

Dec 06 2016
Adelle Nazarian @AdelleNaz Political & national security reporter 11 Problems with Adelle Nazarian Breitbart CA
https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested Author: San Diego, California News Media: Adelle Nazarian Internet

Dec 06 2016
EMPOWER INSURANCE Stole my money Fort worth Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Advertising Services: EMPOWER INSURANCE Internet

Dec 06 2016
Roscoe Properties Roscoe Ripoff Artists Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Property Management: Roscoe Properties Austin, Texas

Dec 06 2016
John Davis Claims I have an overdue loan with CashAdvanceUSA Washington DC Author: Henderson, Texas Loans: Nohn Davis