SOVEREIGN BANK ,MASSACHUSETTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sovereign Bank ,Massachusetts
There may be more specific results for "Sovereign Bank ,Massachusetts"
For more specific results for "Sovereign Bank ,Massachusetts"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Merry Maids of Hanover Ma Misleading sales tactics Hanover Massachusetts Author: Weymouth, Massachusetts Cleaning Services: Merry Maids of Hanover Ma Hanover , Massachusetts

Oct 18 2017
Regions Bank Rip-offs, thieves, con artists Birmingham Alabama Author: Dothan, Alabama Financial Services: Regions Bank Birmingham, Alabama

Oct 18 2017
Krasa Skin Care Season Skin Billed me full price without sending the product Pacoima, CA Internet Author: Sharon, Massachusetts Skin Care: Krasa Skin Care Internet

Oct 17 2017
Bank of America told me this Ketoslim ad was bogus-- leads to huge monthly charges I responded to an Internet Article for a free sample with $4.95 shipping; the Bank of America lady said they are ripping people offer with re-occuring payments of $90 or more Internet Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: ketoslim Internet

Oct 17 2017
Aflac Scammed me into buying insurance taking all my money Author: Abington, Massachusetts Insurance Companies: Aflac ,

Oct 16 2017
Lauren Bortolami Robbins Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
SJC*VIBRASKINTOTAL tHEY TOOK $89.73 OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT. THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER OR WEB ADDRESS. Internet Author: Tecumseh, Oklahoma Skin Care: SJC*VIBRASKINTOTAL Internet

Oct 16 2017
Badge-buys.com Took money out of my bank account. I did not order anything. They will not answer phone. Internet Author: Glen Rose, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Badge-buys.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT The company charged my account $50.00 6 more times after I cancelled the services. Boston Massachusetts Author: Tampa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT Boston , Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Bella Serata Ordered free trial of eye and skin cream; paid shipping; received product and 3 days later received two separate invoices for $89 each; Phone number of each of these entries on my bank statement are not active N/A Internet Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Eye Care: Bella Serata Internet

Oct 16 2017
Nancy Braginton-Smith Brain Braginton-Smith Rental Scam west yarmouth Massachusetts Author: west yarmouth, Massachusetts Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Neighborhood Services: Civil Rights Violators: Nancy Braginton-Smith west yarmouth, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Fair Price Stock Online no delivery of goods Rehoboth Massachusetts Author: Upper Arlington, Ohio Home & Garden Stores: Fair Price Stock Online Rehoboth, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 16 2017
Kadison Pool Plastering Dave Kadison PebbleTec, Christine Kadison, Massachusetts Solar, Inc Shady swimming pool company stay away they've taken my money did a lousy job and ran Concord Massachusetts Author: Cotuit, Massachusetts Pool Builders: Kadison Pool Plastering Dave Kadison Concord , Massachusetts

Oct 15 2017
StrainBank Genetics JP Jason Ramirez Biogeneticslab AKA Keeyana Castellani Marijuana clones cannabis plants teens AKA StrainBank AKA eMarijuanaClones.com MarijuanaClonesLosAngeles.com MarijuanaPlantsOnline.com bmmeUSC@gmail.com StrainBank Ripped me Off Hermaphrodite plants, then Gave me Broad mites on replacement Strain Bank Scammed me San Diego Internet
Author: Riverside, California Drug Dealers: StrainBank Genetics JP Jason Ramirez Biogeneticslab Internet

Oct 15 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal & Eye Serum Oasisgroup83@Nv ,shown on bank acct; boxes show Distributed by Avanti Skin Renewal & avantirenewal.com Charged $89.97 to credit card for trial items shipment 1607 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo shipment New York 14212 Author: Great Falls, Montana Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal & Eye Serum Internet

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Cheryl sanor I ordered the free trial. My account was hacked to the tune of 200$ before I knew it bank wants me to file police report. I wanted chance to get money back. Can't seem to locate them Dermagentix california Author: Lordstown, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Cheryl sanor Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Nutra way They told me that if I paid only shipping and handeling, I w ould get my product. I was only charged $8 and now I am recieving a charge for $79. Which over drafted my bank account Internet
Author: Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Nutra way Internet

Oct 14 2017
Comenity Bank also, Glenridge Capital credit card company sides with scam artists Columbus Ohio Author: Galion, Ohio Financial Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Westerly Winds Notel Brian & Nancy Braginton-Smith Apt./Efficiencies/Motel West Yarmouth Massachusetts
Author: Hyannis, Massachusetts Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Westerly Winds Notel West Yarmouth, Massachusetts

Oct 14 2017
Harvest Trading Group Product Failure Not as Advertised Disappointing Rip-off Norwell Massachusetts Author: Pickens, South Carolina Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Harvest Trading Group Norwell, Massachusetts

Oct 14 2017
Credit One Bank Payment made and not postwed to account but shows as made from my other account! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hampton, Virginia Credit Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada