SOVEREIGN BANK ,MASSACHUSETTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sovereign Bank ,Massachusetts
There may be more specific results for "Sovereign Bank ,Massachusetts"
For more specific results for "Sovereign Bank ,Massachusetts"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Youth Renew False advertisement. States it is for $14.95 and they charged my bank account over $200.00 without a refund Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: Youth Renew Internet

May 23 2017
New England Meteoritical Services years of wasted time in searching for meteorites Mendon Massachusetts Author: Colchester, Connecticut Advertising / Deceptive: New England Meteoritical Services Mendon, Massachusetts

May 23 2017
Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Merrill Lynch and Bank of America Anthony C Bland and Merrill Lynch bilked me. They prey on senior citizens Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Financial Services: Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale,

May 23 2017
Flawless Healthy Life Splendid Shine Skin Care No Stopping After Free Trial- No Answers Internet Author: Newton, Massachusetts Skin Care: Flawless Healthy Life Internet

May 23 2017
Virginia Grant -Wise d.b.a. Rehoboth Long Coat German Shepherds Virginia's Pride Paid in advance for puppy, wouldn't refund money Efland North Carolina
Author: Lynn, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Virginia Grant -Wise d.b.a. Rehoboth Long Coat German Shepherds Efland, North Carolina

May 23 2017
Radius Central Inc Strong Hawk Inc Sent a fraudlent check for $2980 Boston Massachusetts Author: SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Radius Central Inc Boston, Massachusetts

May 23 2017
Endurance International Group A huge scam - American face, bogus Indian operations - fraudulent operations Burlington Massachusetts Author: New Haven, Connecticut Internet Service Providers: Endurance International Group Burlington, Massachusetts

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 19 2017
ExotiqueBengals SARAH MAYBRY Sarah Maybry sells cats from a deformed line of genes. Deformities include batike ears pointed malformed ears deformities sick contagious kittens Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Assonet, Massachusetts Animal Abuse: ExotiqueBengals Internet

May 19 2017
Business Development Solutions, INC They offered me a job and wanted to see if I was trust worthy and to see if I was on-time in responding to my emails. I was to deposit a cashier's check in my account and then let take some of the money (minus my sign-on bonus) and deposit the money in another bank and account. The cashier's check ended up being bogus. Jacksonville Florida Author: Forrest City, AR 72335, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Internet Marketing Companies: Business Development Solutions, INC Internet

May 19 2017
Brink212 Showroom Brink212 The person is nothing but a con artist and good at it. The services she provides are never rendered. She offers you a diamond packages and delivers you a cubic zirconia. She is good at boasting you and getting you amped up but services never come to fruition.New York New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Personal Services: Brink212 Showroom New York, New York

May 19 2017
NeuLift Skincare aka Neulift Fraudulent con/scam/bait-and-switch!! Fountain Valley California
Thank you! Author: Provincetown, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: NeuLift Skincare Fountain Valley, California

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 19 2017
Gloss Motive I ordered the hemp oil free trial and paid shipping at 5.95 when I recieved my bank statement I was charged 79.95 and cannot contact the company by the numbers I have. Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Gloss Motive Nationwide

May 18 2017
Express VPN LLC Company placed a fraud charge using my wifes bank card to charge $99.95 . Newark De. or Beverly Hills CA Nationwide UNK
Author: Columbia, New Jersey Software: Express VPNLLC Nationwide

1-800-Flowers.com breach od contract and bait and switch internet
Author: Lynn, Massachusetts Florists: 1-800-Flowers.com Nationwide

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 18 2017
24/7 Loyal Services LLC Express Locksmith Slamming Customers and Charging my bank card without telling me how much their service was. Rialto california Author: rialto, California Locksmiths: 24/7 Loyal Services LLC Nationwide

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 17 2017
Suntrust Bank SunTrust is CRIMINAL. They close accounts and STEAL the money in them! Atlanta Nationwide RE: Can't Wait! Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Banks: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

May 17 2017
Linda's Rentals Linda and Mario Sciaralfa Bad experience, do NOT use this company.  Peabody massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Realtors: Linda's Rentals Internet

May 17 2017
N/A MFCU, BANK, BANKS Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Banks: Marine Federal Credit Union

May 16 2017
Emporium.com FAKE Coach bag, canceled order, paid it off anyway, then they took out money from my bank unauthorized! Los Angeles Internet
More proof Author: new albany, Indiana Clothing Stores: Emporium.com Internet

May 16 2017
Luxurious Skin Luxurious Eyes Watch out for Auto withdrawal from Bank Account Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

May 16 2017
Chase Bank Nationwide Author: Eastchester, New York Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide