Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Sovereign Bank ,Massachusetts

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 01 2017
Pat's Handy Man Pat MulreninPat's handyman services Took my deposit and ran, work not started after almost 4 months Worcester Massachusetts
Author: Grafton, Massachusetts Home Improvements: Pat's Handy Man Worcester, Massachusetts

Mar 01 2017
Revived Youth Skin Dazzle Pure, Ven Dermaclear Skin This is the biggest skin care scam there is. Dont fall for it.They want you money not business. Internet Author: North Attleboro, Massachusetts Skin Care: Revived Youth Internet

Feb 28 2017
Secret Serums 41 Canal Street, Lewiston Maine 04240 Secret Serums is a major scam free trial charged bank account $170. Lewistion, Maine Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Secret Serum Internet

Feb 28 2017
Direct TV Charged 651.98 to my debit card without my authorization or knowledge resulting in a negative Balance with my bank USAA for a final bill, cancellation fee, and equipment of which I thought the bill would be arriving any day now. I called to complain, Dire Charged my debit card for 651.00 for a final bill without my knowledge or consent California Nationwide FYI Author: McDonough, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Optum Bank RIPOFF Bank Steals Money From the Customers! Nationwide Author: WESTERVILLE, Ohio Banks: optum bank Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Capital One Capitalone.com Capitalone Capital One Checking Capital One Savings CapitalOne Savings CapitalOne Checking Credit Card Scams, Credit Card Fraud, Money Scams, Bank Theft Internet Forgot Important information when filing Author: San Bruno, California Banks: Capital One Internet

Feb 28 2017
Chime Bank card Bancorp Bank Will not refund or dispute an ATM withdraw claim. ATM did not dispense cash Internet Pre-Paid cards Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Chime Bank card Internet

Feb 28 2017
Beauty Impressions I believed this was a ripped off, this company used Facebook to send you an advertising about the products that they said that belongs to Melania's Trump and how you can used as tryout and three days later you see it coming out of your bank account, they I believed it was a ripped off due to they went through my facebook and it was supposed to be a trying sample, which I have paid shipping and handling, three days after they collect over $180.00 dollars out of my account. Desoto Texas
Author: Desoto, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Impressions Desoto, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Scam took my check account 39.95 on date 2-19-2017. Need to stop that. I want my money back in bank I have no idea how they get my check account took out Texas #549409 Texas Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Texas, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Platinum Millennium Ty Cohen I was scammed out of $170 on recurring charges to my bank. It started back in June 2016 but I did not catch it until a week ago as I was going over my bank statement online. North Carolina Author: Marion, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Platinum Millennium Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Thank you Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
SQUARE LINKED MY BANK ACCOUNT, THEN TOOK MY PAYMENT, THEN FROZE MY ACCOUNT AND HELD MY MONEY FOR 90 DAYS NOT SURE Internet Author: BANGOR, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: SQUARE Internet

Feb 27 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer RBI ROSSSERUMKMI KRUGCREAMS This company 's sole business is to rip off and scam people the only thing they reduce is your bank account St George Utah Author: Kapaa, Hawaii Skin Care: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer St George , Utah

Feb 26 2017
Lord & Taylor Lord & Taylor and Capital One Are Not Protecting Customers with Credit Services Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Lord & Taylor Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
Genesis 6 - Male Growth Enhancement - Albrecht Kossel 30 Day Money Back 6.2 inch growth Guarantee Everett Massachusetts Author: Medford, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Genesis 6 Everett, Massachusetts

Feb 26 2017
First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona Get over it Author: Mableton, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona

Feb 25 2017
Plantation Products LLC. Ferry-Morse Seed Packets of Sunflower seeds purchased from Walmart contain 7 seeds! Norton Massachusetts
Author: Tyler, Texas Nurseries: Plantation Products LLC. Norton, Massachusetts

Feb 25 2017
Brio Allegro Beauty Hydra Skin Sciences, Sheridan Labs Inc. Brio. Allegro. Took $103 and $109 Fraudulently from my bank 14 days after requesting samples. Never stipulated any time I was agreeing to anything but $5 samples. Bluffdale Utah/ Clearwate
Author: Inland Empire, California Skin Care: Brio Allegro Beauty Bluffdale, Utah

Feb 25 2017
LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W This company has never served me with any court documents and withdrawed 1,800 from my bank account and also took money from my daughters accounts that are minor's WESTLAKE VILLAGE California Author: Westminster, California Questionable Activities: LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W WESTLAKE VILLAGE , California

Feb 24 2017
Aspiration Bank I was looking through my screenshot captured images and found one of aspiration page where you enter your personal information. The screenshot was of my mother's maiden name. I did not take a screen shot of this information and I think somehow someone was able to get this information this way. I have not yet seen anything damaging to my identity but I am concerned about this. Internet Author: Glen Elder, Kansas Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Feb 24 2017
Peoples Bank of Colorado bank, ripoff, disrespect, rude, beware of peoples bank Woodland Park Colorado Author: Colorado Banks: Peoples Bank of Colorado Woodland Park, Colorado

Feb 24 2017
Jaanu Skin Care and Julo Eye Creme JAANU Skin Care and JULO Eye Creme -- RIPOFF -- BEWARE!! Those 4.95 trials will drain your bank account of $174.50!! Santa Ana Nationwide Jaanu Ripoff Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 24 2017
Buiness savings advantage Network publications Two different ×s ive called mass. Utah Author: Wayland, Massachusetts Telemarketers: Buiness savings advantage Utah

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet