SOVEREIGN BANK ,MASSACHUSETTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sovereign Bank ,Massachusetts
There may be more specific results for "Sovereign Bank ,Massachusetts"
For more specific results for "Sovereign Bank ,Massachusetts"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Josh Drean Antibullying Speaker BYI Mascot Brand Ambassador Boston Massachusetts
Author: Massachusetts Corrupt Companies: Josh Drean Boston, Massachusetts

Jun 22 2017
LMFX FOREX BROKERE It's for me a pure scam they never pay me , never give me my money back waiting for so long never have my money on my bank account but i did the witdraw like long time ago. I m sure they scam me , and i just want to let traders dont have same issue like i had. Internet
Author: montreal, Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: LMFX FOREX BROKERE Internet

Jun 22 2017
tobacco general AN ORDER WAS PLACED WITH THEM ON 6/17/17. THERE SITE STATES 3 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS ORDER.. elk grove village Illinois Author: marshfield, Massachusetts Consumer Services: tobacco general elk grove village, Illinois

Jun 22 2017
Best Western New Englander Hotel HORRIFIED!!!!! Woburn Massachusetts Author: WOBURN, Massachusetts Hotel: Best Western New Englander Hotel Woburn, Massachusetts

Jun 22 2017
RSE Marketing aka Run for the Wine deceitful and unethical business practices, never paid for catering services Naples Florida Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Festivals & Event Services: RSE Marketing Naples, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Avast Internet Security The ticket ID for your record is: 845147-This concerns Ticket #838596,The amt. of $79.99 withdrew from my bank acct. on 5/26/2017, Serial #454384155 & another charge of $83.19 on 6/2/2017, Serial #440844287. I want the refunds returned back to me! Pisgah Alabama
Author: Pisgah, Alabama Computer Software: Avast Internet Security Alabama

Jun 21 2017
JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Mike-(Finance Manager)Roland-(Finance Manager)Tom-(Regional Manager) Unauthorized charges to my debit card that over drafted my bank account and they will not refund the money back. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Walden University Waldenu.edu Walden is for Profit only- your Educational Goals are of No concern to Walden, only your Dollars Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: springfield, Massachusetts Colleges and Universities: Walden University Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 21 2017
Safe Home Security Inc Deceptive Crooks Cromwell Connecticut Author: Walpole, Massachusetts Advertising / Deceptive: Safe Home Security Inc Cromwell, Connecticut

Jun 21 2017
Cash Advance USA My bank account went into the negative $700 after I sent the $700 back to them which supposedly went to the credit department. Chicago Illinois
Author: San jose, California Bait-and-Switch: Cash Advance USA Chicago , Illinois

Jun 21 2017
Payless auto Sold me a big time lemon Palmer Massachusetts Author: Palmer, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Payless auto Palmer, Massachusetts

Jun 21 2017
Quick booking Agency / QBNW.com SCAM, FOR $250.00 & I WAS TOLD THAT I HAD ISSUES. Seattle Washington Author: Three Rivers, Massachusetts Modeling Agencies: Quick booking Agency / QBNW.com Seattle , Washington

Sling TV Stole money from my bank account Internet
Author: Mount Gilead, Ohio Internet Fraud: Sling TV Internet

Jun 21 2017
Honda North America Honda fails to take full responsibility for their own known paint issue Torrence California
Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Auto manufactures: Honda North America Torrence, California

Jun 21 2017
ReVitalize ,Core Skin Care, Core Skin Care, Revitalize, The only thing that this product revitalizes in their own bank account. Don't waste your money! Internet Author: Zeeland, Michigan Skin Care: ReVitalize (Core Skin Care) Internet

Jun 21 2017
Vlamo Vlamorous; AquaVO; Bank Account says BeautifulHer Offered a product for $5.95, I was charged $3.95 on June 5, $5.95 on June 6; and also on June 6 and June 7 $.99 each day for another product. I received them and Now on June 20 am being charged $105.79. Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Skin Care: Vlamo Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
WSFS BANK WILMINGTON SAVINGS FUND SOCIETY RIPPED ME OFF BIG TIME FEES AND FEES WILMINGTON Delaware Author: wilmington, Delaware Consumer Services: WSFS BANK WILMINGTON, Delaware

Jun 20 2017
One United Bank BEWARE Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: One United Bank Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
American finance american Finance Lenders from 2082 Business Center Dr, Ste 175Irvine, CA 92612 SCam.. Bait and switch. REally a debt reduction company. will mess up your credit score irvine California Author: new york, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: American finance irvine, California

Jun 20 2017
mycar-reg.org deceptive ,confusing wwebsite for dmv assistance. n/a Florida Author: Boston, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Division DMV: mycar-reg.org Florida

Jun 20 2017
Merrick Bank Rip Off! Omg they are terrible! Internet Author: Union Citu, Georgia Credit Services: Merrick Bank Internet

Jun 19 2017
Allysons Flowers Pentax When they couldn't deliver what I paid for, they chose to hang up on me repeatedly, or harass me for inquiring as to a resolution Cleveland Internet Author: Spencer, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: Allysons Flowers Internet

Jun 19 2017
Secret Serum Bought a sample of secret serum for $3.95. My banking account was charged $89.14. When calling they stated I had 15 days from date of purchase to cancel. Did not receive any information stating anything about cancelling. Talked with a Teanna at Secret Serum. She stated that she could reduce the cost by %75 and then corrected herself by making it %50. She stated it would take between 3 to 7 days to show the money being put back in my bank. Internet Author: Sidney, Ohio Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Jun 19 2017
Envisage skin international I went from a Facebook article on how to get a free sample from a vendor that Shark Tank was involved with! My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! Internet
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Envisage skin international Internet

Jun 19 2017
Bank of America They accused me of PERPETRATING FRAUD against THEM by depositing a CERTIFIED CHECK which was A FRAUD unknown to me. Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Financial Services: Bank of America Nationwide