Your Search | spartan moving systems, first usa van lines

Oct 09 2015
P&J Building and Restoration Took half the contracted price and never returned after first day Villa Rica GA Author: Hiram, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: P&J Building and Restoration

Oct 09 2015
joy moving and storage delivered 31 days late charged extra , missing large items on list dallas Nationwide Author: delrey beach, Florida Telemarketers: joy moving and storage Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Moving Staffers, Inc. charged $1,606.67 for 3 hours of horrible packing and loading during our move Wichita Falls Texas
Author: Chickasha, Oklahoma Moving Companies: Moving Staffers, Inc. Wichita Falls, Texas

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
CASH USA Steve Anderson Says that I owe $1210 then pulls out my file and says I owe them $510.  On-Line Based Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Collection Agencies: CASH USA Internet

Oct 08 2015
Our Time dating service for seniors first of all you cannot get in touch with a department if you want to cancel unknown Nationwide
Author: Sun City, California Questionable Activities: Our Time dating service for seniors Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT John Miller(Financial Crime and investigation department) Stating that i owe them $1280.00 & that if i don't settle legal action will be taken.  Internet Author: Van Nuys, California Unusual Rip-Off: CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT Internet

Oct 08 2015
river valley credit union overdraft fee abuse by reorderin checks eg: clearing largest check first ada Michigan Author: ada, Michigan Banks: river valley credit union ada, Michigan

Oct 08 2015
Pashcall truck lines Ptl Lies,childish,petty Murray Kentucky Author: fountain inn, South Carolina Motor Vehicle Division: Pashcall truck lines Murray, Kentucky

Oct 07 2015
nyco systems Do not work with NYCO SYSTEMS. They are holding my board for ransom. rialto California Author: Sun Valley, California Miscellaneous Electronics: nyco systems rialto, California

Oct 07 2015
All-Ways moving& storage John White took my belongings paid him $1000 and then never saw him again newport Nova Scotia Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: All-Ways moving& storage newport, Nova Scotia

Oct 07 2015
Pinkys Moving Company (Owner Trent) HORRIBLE DAMAGING MOVERS Tallahassee Florida
Author: Tallahassee , Florida Moving Companies: Pinkys moving Tallahassee

Oct 07 2015
All Coin Laundry Sebco laundry systems Dina carrasquillo Beware -they sell defective coin op laundry equiptment Raritan New Jersey We worked it out- All good with Sebco Author: ithaca, New York Laundromats: All Coin Laundry Raritan, New Jersey

Oct 07 2015
Canon Canon USA blocks service instructions from consumer Melville New York Then ... Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Canon Melville, New York

Oct 07 2015
all season weatherproof coating Edward Jennings, Asphalt Repair Service, John Joseph Czarapata, Numerous Alasis Edward was suppose to asphalt my driveway, fix & repair ar seal, coat foundation for $400.00 after he put the first layer of asphalt on driveway he approached me and ask for payment which I gave to him in cash..  Independence. Missouri Author: Merriam, Kansas Home Improvements: all season weatherproof coating Independence. , Missouri

Oct 07 2015
national credit systems hostile, abusive, rude collection and billing practices atlanta ga Author: atlanta , Georgia Collection Agencies: national credit systems Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Texas Movers Group Michelle, et-al NIGHTMARE MOVERS and a RACKET NO DOUBT! Dallas Texas Author: Leesburg, Florida Moving Companies: Texas Movers Group Dallas, Texas

Oct 07 2015
Dish Network National Satellite Systems, Inc. Lied to us about a 250.00 prepaid visa card to get us to switch from Direct to Dish. We had to pay 263.00 cancellation fee to Direct for cancelling Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Moving Companies: NAVY AUTO TRANSPORT - VANESSA ROJAS Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
usa cash advance I have recently received 2 emails about reimbursement for a loan I never requested. Internet Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Cash Services: usa cash advance Internet

Oct 06 2015
Tuition Management Systems Pulled money out my account without permission RI and OH Author: Wauconda , Illinois Financial Education: Tuition Management Systems Internet

Oct 06 2015
Champion truck lines Canyon truck lines Foster frac llc Lying backstabbing truck company Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Minneapolis , Minnesota Trucking Companies: Champion truck lines Tulsa , Oklahoma

Oct 06 2015
CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT parent online Loan multi finance Collection Company who owes and operates about more than 375 online loan websites all over the USA. Internet Author: Gwinn, Michigan Cash Services: CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT Internet