SPARTAN MOVING SYSTEMS, FIRST USA VAN LINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Spartan Moving Systems, First USA Van Lines
There may be more specific results for "Spartan Moving Systems, First USA Van Lines"
For more specific results for "Spartan Moving Systems, First USA Van Lines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Priceline Moving & Storage Stole my money and did not provide the service Atlanta Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Moving Companies: Priceline Moving & Storage Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA I can't believe that there are ppl out there doing this.Internet Author: White Settlement, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 16 2017
jetcoinandscott chandler im 72 andfor my daughter scammed for bit coin for 34000,00$ ripped us along with first company as Gladiacoin not surephno 2057438866 think lusiana area code is205 Author: jax, Florida Cash Services: jetcoinandscott chandler Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Money Network First Data, Metabank Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Banks: Money Network Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Walmarts survey agent They wanted me to deposit 2,650.75 check that looks legit but im too smart for the foolery!! I did my research first came across the same stories! Be careful guys. Nationwide Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
department of global response, jeff g. norman said I had won 734,940.00 but had to send them 18 dollors first chandler Arizona Author: apopka, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: department of global response chandler , Arizona

Aug 16 2017
Public Moving Services Andrey ShuklinAdam Gates Company operates a complete Scam. Almost everything on website is a lie. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Austin, Texas Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 16 2017
NOVA SKIN SCIENCES Allumiere antiaging cream I ordered a 15-day free trial offer on July 17 agreed to pay $2.96 shipping chg. Never received, instead on August 3 my bank account was charged a $103.00 Manufactured in USA for Nova Skin Sciences Internet Author: Miami, Florida Skin Care: NOVA SKIN SCIENCES Internet

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Why Do You Keep Responding? Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 16 2017
Voltron Motors Mersedeh Williams It has now been 30 days since my car was shipped. You have made numerous empty promises and parts have not even shown up to my repair shop. 1811 First Oak St. Ste. 200 Richmond TX, Texas
Author: LAKEWOOD, Ohio Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, , Texas

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA Foreign cpuld not understand them An automated system called me and said i was approved for 15,000 dollars and to call 872-772-2434. I played along knowing they could not use my bank account. They refused to tell me what state they were working out of and the address was 108 West Bend St. They wanted me to get another bank account from a relative to use since they could not use my bank. I said no and the next person they would hear from would be my lawyer. They definitely said they were not working out of Texas if that means anythng. When I persisted in asking what state they were working out of she asked me why I needed to know and when I persisted she hung up. Would not tell me they hung up i Nationwide Author: Royse City, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet

Aug 15 2017
Mark Nash & Robera Stuffels of Telstar Marketing ,Canada & USA,Tele-Pros Inc Took company funds for marketing campaign - never carried out campaign and now will not reply to phone calls Campbellford, Ontario Author: Boca raton, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Telstar Marketing - Mark Nash Campbellford, Ontario

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Heritage Acceptance Corporation 118 S 2nd St, Elkhart, IN 46516 Suing me for the vehicle they repossessed and resold Elkhart Indiana REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Dublin, Kentucky Financial Services: Heritage Acceptance Corporation Elkhart, Indiana

Aug 15 2017
Zelda Psychic Zelda is a scam artist she claims that she can help you with little money by starting off with 60.00 than 200.00 and then she wants you to get her gift cards of 200.00 and more in order to get things moving in the right direction. She seems very sympathetic but it reality she is a CON ARTIST with no care in the world for you as a human being. She will take every last penny you have and not flinch an eye. This woman that should be ashamed of herself took way over 4000.00 from me for nothing but her own use and not to help me. Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Zelda Physic Dallas, Texas

Aug 14 2017
FREEDOM POP I spent 40.00 the first month and then couldnt change it to free. After several months and a ton of money I cut off my billing. This is so insane Internet Author: los gatos, California Cellular Phone Companies: FREEDOM POP Internet

Aug 14 2017
Dallas Cowboys official online store Website is well done and looks official but all the claims such as free shipping. easy returns fast shipping are all lies. The company will not respond to your request for a return. When the package arrives is the first time you know you have been dealing with a chinese company, internet only Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Sports Teams & Clubs: Dallas Cowboys official online store Internet

Aug 14 2017
Pack and Load Services Ricky Simmons Failed to show-up for packing a loading a POD for a 3,000 mile relocation Nationwide Author: Savannah, Georgia Moving Companies: Pack and Load Services Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
North America prime Inc Hostage takers!!! North Lauderdale Florida Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Moving Companies: North America prime Inc Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Roger campbell He said if I don't come up with 400 $. I will be arrested and pay 180000 worth of fines from cash advance USA that I didn't apply for Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Cash Services: Roger campbell Internet

Aug 14 2017
Systems Protect Home Service Plan Total Protect Ft Lauderdale FL, Sears Holding, CCHS, Cross Country Home Services, Home Sure Companies Plumbing Rip Off Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Plumbing: Systems Protect Home Service Plan Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Halvor Lines Fraudulent claim Superior Wisconsin
Author: Salem, Ohio Questionable Activities: Halvor Lines

Aug 14 2017
cash Net USA Cash American, ACE Trying to get money to pay a settlement Internet Author: LUTZ, Florida Internet Fraud: cash Net USA Internet