SPECIAL DATA PROCESSING, NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Special Data Processing, National Magazine Exchange
There may be more specific results for "Special Data Processing, National Magazine Exchange"
For more specific results for "Special Data Processing, National Magazine Exchange"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Premimum Award Center Sent me a letter stating I had won $392,750..00. Send $18.00 +$2.00 for Priority Processing. Chandler Arizona Author: Santa Clarita, California Travel Services: Premimum Award Center Chandler, Arizona

Jun 24 2017
National Home Gardening Club Offered chance to become a lifetime member by paying dues. I did this and none of their promises of free gardening items came true. After giving me a Life Member number they phased themselves out. Hopkins Minnesota Author: farmerville, Louisiana Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Hopkins, Minnesota

Jun 24 2017
Michael Crow / Bellmond Financial -Unscrupulous businessman ,multiple Security and Exchange Commission violations, New York New York Author: New York, New York Loans: Michael Crow / Bellmond Financial New York, New York

Jun 23 2017
TME MAGAZINE, NSS MAGAZINE When I checked my AMEX account I found 4 charges that I didn't order. STAMFORD Connecticut Author: OAK BROOK, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: TME MAGAZINE STAMFORD, Connecticut

Jun 22 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon or Apple? Who is to blame for the hundreds of $$ spent on false data charges Nationwide Author: Essex, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
HMS Home Warranty HMS National HMS Home Warranty Is A Huge Scam! Buyer Beware!! FT Lauderdale Florida Author: Hobbs, New Mexico Warranty Companies: HMS Home Warranty FT Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 22 2017
envision national youth leadership forum Envision summer programs False advertisement and not delivering what. Is promised Virginia Nationwide Author: Longmont, Colorado Seminar Programs: envision national youth leadership forum Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
National Telecom Services Will not pay my Company for the service we provided as a sub contractor Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Phoenix, Arizona Telephone Companies: National Telecom Services Pennsylvania

Jun 21 2017
Mykel Monroe AKA Persona Magazine Scammed, Did not pay, stole, bad business, fraud, thief, took advantage Los Angeles Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Mykel Monroe/ Persona Magazine Internet

Jun 20 2017
American Home Shield AHS American Home Shield, did not repair my air conditioner after calling numerous of times. I have a daughter with special health care needs who lives in our home, having air during the summer months in Las Vegas is essential. As of June 20, 2017 American Home Shield has not contract me to resolve the issues. Memphis Tennessee Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Warranty Companies: American Home Shield AHS Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 20 2017
Grubhub The whole point of their food delivery service is to make things more convenient for the customer. Attempted to order a sandwich on the phone app. Even though I had entered in all my address data and driving instructions before, I had to re-enter. The det Grubhub has poor customer service and will waste your time and money Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Restaurant Delivery Services: Grubhub Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Continental Finance Verve did not handle dispute charges that i had inquired about or annual fee charges Buffalo Nationwide Author: Belhaven, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Continental Finance Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Viking Magazine Harassing, Bullying, Refusal to Cancel Services Internet Author: Saraland, Alabama Sales People: Viking Magazine Internet

Jun 20 2017
acrobusinesssolutions Attendee List Scam Attendee List | National Apartment Association Attendee List | National Apartment Association Internet Author: Delaware ORGANIZED CRIME: acrobusinesssolutions Internet

Jun 19 2017
sitebuilders.com top10webbuilders.com/free-domain-name-registration/?s1-bing/s2-us-search/s3-free-domain found at this address LIE- Say they have a free website and they charge after you fill out all the data required online Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Software: sitebuilders.com Internet

Jun 19 2017
National home advocacy center Santa Ana California I received a flyer in the mail saying they could help me to reduce my monthly Morgane payments they charged me 3000 dollars and have been working my case for 8 months and in that time I have had 7 specialist. Santa Ana California Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Telemarketers: National home advocacy center Santa Ana California Nationwide

Bradford Exchange Do Not Buy From Them Niles Illinois
Author: Alcalde, New Mexico Artist Galleries: Bradford Exchange Niles, Illinois

Jun 19 2017
Integrated Awards processing Center Scammed, and then scammed again Largo Florida Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Federal Government: Integrated Awards processing Center Largo, Florida

Jun 18 2017
Oracle exchange I sent money to Oracle Exchange to receive Western Union money transfer for my son. Oracle asked me to send money through PayPal to a email address and once I sent the money to the address I never got a reply for a transaction or transfer money receipt number this is a scam address please do not send money to Oracle exchange they are scammers please help if anyone knows how I can retrieve my money Nationwide Author: rutherfordton, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Oracle exchange Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Verizon Verizon: data grabber and fraudulent billing Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Bob's Discount Furniture Refuse to refund or exchange, Couch came defective. New York Internet Author: Long Beach, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture Internet

Jun 15 2017
National Detail Pros.com Tech ruined my car and did not give services I paid for California Author: Fullerton, California Car Washes: National Detail Pros.com California

Jun 15 2017
fields data recovery SCAMMED Nationwide Author: MCDONALD, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: fields data recovery Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Personal credit services Personal loan & credit. Com They told me i was approved for a personal loan and i needed to send them a processing fee of $150 to their address and if i was able to meet the 7 day time fram i would be hearing back with the loan agrrement and it will be processed. Holbrook NY or, internet
Author: McGaheysville, Virginia Loans: Personal credit services Internet

Jun 14 2017
Ignite First Data ECargo Trader Owner of Ecargo Trader Doral Florida
Author: Doral, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ignite First Data Doral, Florida