SPECIAL DATA PROCESSING, NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Special Data Processing, National Magazine Exchange
There may be more specific results for "Special Data Processing, National Magazine Exchange"
For more specific results for "Special Data Processing, National Magazine Exchange"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Aceto Corp. Fake processing fees check Lake Success New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: Aceto Corp. Lake Success, New York

Apr 26 2017
Performance Merchant Alliance misleading business practices Orlando Florida Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Performance Merchant Alliance Orlando, Florida

Apr 26 2017
North Shore Agency North Shore Agency-NA5 Never received The Nation Magazine but collection ddemands by North Shore Agency begin Melville New York Author: Los Angeles, California Collection Agency's: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Apr 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Credit Program damaged my credit score Bentonville, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Outsource data recovery Internet Author: Tallassee , Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Outsource data recovery Internet

Apr 25 2017
First Data Global Leasing First Data Merchant Services, First Data, Northern Payment Systems First Data Global Leasing (FDGL) Refusing to Release Merchant from Lease Agreement Coral Springs, FL Nationwide Author: Ventura, California Credit & Debt Services: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Christian National Church Christian National Church completely went beyond not only doing something illegal but went against my beliefs as a Christian. I am sick to my stomach! Internet Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Liars: Christian National Church Internet

Apr 25 2017
Chancy villeroy Andre villeroy Chancy villeroy opened many credit cards under my name for 80000$ got all the money and disappeared. I was supposed to get a loan and I got scammed instead Los angeles California
Author: Malibu, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chancy villeroy Los angeles, California

Apr 25 2017
National Processing Center Wanting my signature, phone number, spouse, Birthdate of myself and spouse to see if I qualified for a special funds from Social Security for final expense planning. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Spring Branch, Texas Personal Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 24 2017
RMCB Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau / Men's Health Men's Health Magazine Men's Health Auto Reneal Invoice Disquised as a Collection Notice Elmsford New York Author: Bettendorf, Iowa Book & Magazine Publishers: RMCB Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau / Men's Health Elmsford, New York

Apr 23 2017
Carol A Waters LPC, MA, LCDC Alleged Negligent Child Custody Evaluator Negligent Inconsistent NonFactual Biased Reporting Unprofessional Paucity of Data Misuse of Forensic Models Unethical Gossiping History of Negligence San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Carol A Waters LPC, MA, LCDC San Antonio, Texas

Apr 23 2017
Washiongton National Insurance Co Issued 1099-Misc form for tax year 2016 for money not paid Carmel Indiana Author: Charleston, South Carolina Financial Services: Insurance Companies: Washiongton National Insurance Co Carmel, Indiana

Apr 23 2017
Worldpay Worldppay Merchant Services, Worldpay Credit Card services Beware Nationwide Worldpay US, Inc, Author: Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Credit Card Processing Companies: Worldpay Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 21 2017
Billing Department Services Magazine Scam this is a collection place I never order nor received magazines someone used info to order Magazines Los Angeles California Author: Phenix City, Alabama Collection Agencies: Billing Department Services Los Angeles, Alabama

Apr 21 2017
Eliot Management Group Wolves on Mill Street TEMPE Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Processing Companies: Eliot Management Group TEMPE, Arizona

Apr 21 2017
National American University National American University is a fraud also they took all my loan money and my grant money and you think you going to graduate and you ain't, tell me I need 93 credits to graduate I got 72 that's supposed to graduate this year they said next year. I don't think I'm not ever graduate Bellevue Nebraska Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Government Corruption: National American University Bellevue , Nebraska

Apr 20 2017
Great American Readers Rip off company--Charges $998 for subscription to 5 mags--You can only cancel for 7 days??? Bloomington Minnesota Author: Holly, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Bloomington, Minnesota

Apr 20 2017
APE Processing I received a call about a month ago from a Stephen Page claiming I had taken out a loan while working for a company back in 2010/2011,  Duluth Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Servers: APE Processing Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
The Best of Magazine Advertising Services This is a scam! The sales person completely lied!!!! Canoga Park California Author: santa cru, California Advertising / Deceptive: The Best of Magazine Canoga Park, California

Apr 19 2017
Mrs. Green Dot Took our Money, and Won't Register the Card, or Answer the Phone Pasedena California Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Green Dot Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Leasure Time Resourses Magazine RIPOFF Cape Coral Florida Author: Randleman, North Carolina Telemarketers: Leasure Time Resourses Cape Coral, Florida

Apr 18 2017
National Auto Experts Warranty Forever Voided Powertrain Warranty Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: National Auto Experts Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
WorldPay Deceptive, Unethical Business Practices, Hidden Fees, Scam Company Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Credit Card Processing Companies: WorldPay Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
central award distribution won 2 million dollars--must apy 12.99 processing fee kansas city Kansas Author: st marys, Pennsylvania Internet: central award distribution kansas city, Kansas