Your Search | spitzer auto world akron, ohio

May 23 2016
Casey Chevrolet Newport News J Clyde Morris Sold me a car $5000 over blue book and made up another $3,000 on a warranty that was supposed to be free by purchasing the car Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: Casey Chevrolet Newport News Newport News, Virginia

May 23 2016
Les Schwab Independence Oregon Author: Dallas , Oregon Auto Dealer Repairs: Les Schwab Independence, Oregon

May 23 2016
Hanover Insurance Citesens Insurance I recieved o fake postcard for inspection for the purpose of raising my home owners Insurance. Then I was treated bad by claims adjuster in auto claim so that they could reduce or close my auto property damage claim. East coast Worcester Ma Nationwide Author: Hinesville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Hanover Insurance Nationwide

May 23 2016
xtreme zuks offroad they bought several suzuki samurais from me still owe me money wrote me a bad check lutz Florida Author: kissimmee , Florida Auto Advertising Services: xtreme zuks offroad lutz, Florida

Cooper Tires A bad batch of Discoverer ATP Findlay Ohio
Author: Norco, California Auto Parts: Cooper Tires Nationwide

May 23 2016
Summit Raceing Equipment Summit racing Riped me off Akron Ohio Author: LAWRENCEBURG, Kentucky Auto Parts: Summit Raceing Equipment Akron, Ohio

7, Report #1201512

Seph Lawless Joe Melendez Cleveland Ohio
Not what it seems Author: Ohio Book Publishers: Seph Lawless Cleveland, Ohio

May 23 2016
Eastern auto mall Ripped off Ilion New York Author: Mohawk, New York Auto Dealers: Eastern auto mall Ilion, New York

May 23 2016
Benefits Transact Solution They didnt do as told they would. Took money out to soon.overdrafted my account. Houston Texas Author: Somerset, Ohio Adoption Agencies: Benefits Transact Solution Houston, Texas

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
Golder Corral Chris- manager and Ronnie -District Manager embarrased, humiliated, awkwad, uncomfortable, shamed,sheepish,mortified Macedonia Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Restaurants: Golden Corral Macedonia, Ohio

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Check Into Cash Unfair, 'bosses' pet, etc. Cleveland Tennessee BS alert! Author: Anonymous, Ohio Cash Services: Check Into Cash Cleveland, Tennessee

May 23 2016
Midas Terrible service and liars even owner says the employees lied to me Columbus Indiana Author: Columbus, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Midas Columbus, Indiana

May 23 2016
Classic Parts of America They sent me the wrong part & expect me to pay shipping to me & from me ! Kansas City Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: Classic Parts of America Kansas City, Missouri

May 23 2016
Mike Priebe Roofing Ceiling Damage Due to poor roofing service Brunswick Ohio Author: STRONGSVILLE, Ohio Home Improvements: Mike Priebe Roofing Brunswick, Ohio

May 23 2016
CC Motors Antonio RIPPED OFF / LIED / COMMITTED FRAUD Clearwater Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Dealers: CC Motors Clearwater, Florida

May 23 2016
Locklear Dodge BEWARE OF LOCKLEAR USED RIPOFF-SCAM-IDENTITY THEFT Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Auto Dealers: Locklear Dodge Tuscaloosa, Alabama

May 23 2016
Scotts Lawn Care Company Typical Corporate Ripoff Marysille Ohio Ohio Author: Smiths Creek, Michigan Landscaping: Scotts Lawn Company Nationwide

May 23 2016
HERTZ at LAX Danial - Mgr? Hertz employees not trained Los Angeles California Author: Great Bend, Kansas Auto & Truck Rental: HERTZ at LAX Las Angeles, California

May 22 2016
Apu center Won't fix problems the first time Strafford Missouri Author: Burlington, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Mechanics: Apu center Strafford , Missouri

Xzilon Waste of Money! Nationwide
Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Xzilon Nationwide

May 22 2016
Zeno auto part Scammed my 1500$ New jersey Nationwide Author: baltimore, Maryland Auto Parts: Zeno auto part Nationwide

May 22 2016
Erin DiPaola Erin DiPaola Spears Fraud, Car Fraud, Audi Q5, Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Erin DiPaola Chicago, Illinois

May 22 2016
Dollar rental car Tampa Intl Airport, FL Toll scam Tampa Florida What A Bunch Of BS! Author: Rankin, Michigan Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental car Tampa, Florida