SPITZER AUTO WORLD AKRON, OHIO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Spitzer Auto World Akron, Ohio
There may be more specific results for "Spitzer Auto World Akron, Ohio"
For more specific results for "Spitzer Auto World Akron, Ohio"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
salvage World Marcus Santanna Tried to scam me Author: CLERMONT, Florida Auto Advertising Services: slvage World

Jul 21 2017
G9 ASSET MANAGEMENT/GABRIEL FIELDS Gabriel FieldsManaging Principal / OwnerCourt Appointed ReceiverG9 Asset Management, Owners Real Estate Services Fraudulent Gabriel Fields and his Scam G9 Asset Management Chicago Illinois Author: Toledo, Ohio Property Management: G9 ASSET MANAGEMENT/GABRIEL FIELDS Chicago, Illinois

Jul 21 2017
Interstate Diesel Repair Did Not Honor Warranty Limon Colorado Author: fort worth, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate Diesel Repair limon, Colorado

Jul 20 2017
Select Car Covers, Buy Auto Coveers.com, Shoplio.com Will not honor manufacturer Warranty Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Auto Parts: Select Car Covers Internet

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
Saqwone Gray Credit cards scam Viginia Virginia Author: Pickerington, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Saqwone Gray Internet

Jul 20 2017
Nutra Solutions UNITED AGRI-SERVICES, INC Ordered a sample and got auto shipped for $77 billed to my credit card less than a month later Mooresville North Carolina Author: Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Solutions Mooresville, North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
KMJ Performance KMJ Story city Iowa Author: lima, Ohio Auto Advertising Services: KMJ Performance Story city, Iowa

Jul 20 2017
DermiFi Just right beauty internet says you only pay shipping---then they charge 89.31 to credit card internet Internet Author: Painesville twp, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: DermiFi Internet

Jul 20 2017
Autowerks Automotive Autowerks Automotive does not pay invoices, Autowerks Automotive is a thief, Autowerks Automotive steals money from people sydney Nationwide Author: sydney, Alabama Auto Dealers: autowerks automotive Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
National Auto Plaza Sandy Sergio - Manager, Kolby - Owner will put you upside down in your vehicle Sandy Utah
Author: Riverton, Utah Auto Dealers: National Auto Plaza Sandy Sandy, Utah

Jul 20 2017
Camping World BURLINGTON, WA 98233 Washington Author: Tulalip, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Camping World BURLINGTON, WA 98233, Washington

Jul 20 2017
Luxury Auto Mall / Consumer Auto Credit cardealersearch.com luxuryautomall.com consumerautocredit.com They scam, treats and defraud and sale customers account Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Luxury Auto Mall / Consumer Auto Credit Tampa, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Amazing Cars, LLC F&S Motor Company, Affordable Sports & Imports, Ultimate Automobiles, Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, PSL Autos, Car Champs (carchampshouston.com), ACA Used Cars, Memorial Motorcars, Shaz Auto Enterprise, Ultimate Motorsports Sent a lemon, broken cars, lies, ebay scam and fraud Stafford Texas
Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Amazing Cars, LLC Stafford, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Ultimate Motorsports F&S Motor Company, Affordable Sports & Imports, Amazing Cars LLC (eBay), Ultimate Automobiles, Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, PSL Autos, Car Champs (carchampshouston.com), ACA Used Cars, Memorial Motorcars, Shaz Auto Enterprise eBay Scam and Fraud, multiple lies, dishonesty, lemons Houston Texas
Unfortunately, similar experience for me Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Ultimate Motorsports Houston, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Prestige Auto Sales FL Online car purchase not as advertised Hollywood Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Auto Dealers: Prestige Auto Sales FL Hollywood, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Maus Nissan WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER Dishonest from the moment I walked in-answered ad for 2013 Altima and Jaryd Gerhart said it was while it was a 2012-never got Carfax for 2 weeks which showed it was in a wreck and it was a rental-had issue immediately with car and it took almost a week to diagnose and repair and it was only a gauge-this is the most Sleazy and unethical business I have ever done business with port richey Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Dealers: Maus Nissan new port richey, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Car Hop Vallejo, CA I bought a car from Car Hop in Vallejo in March 2017 and it just blew up July 16, 2017 (4 months) because I did not have full coverage they want me to still pay for a faulty car (DEATH TRAP) my daughter was driving from Fresno to Oakland the Nissan 2009 Versa started to smoke and then there was a pop (FIRE) she pulled over to the side of the road and the car blew up. Nationwide
Author: Oakland, California Auto Dealers: Car Hop Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Elite Auto Group LLC Andy Awadallah KNOWINGLY DECEIVES PEOPLE! Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Annapolis, Maryland Auto Dealers: Elite Auto Group LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jul 20 2017
Bill Kay Auto Group owes Serenity LED, an SDVOSB company, over $10K Midlothian Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Bill Kay Auto Group Midlothian, Illinois

Jul 20 2017
Westlake Financial services I financed a VW golf 2010 with westlake for $8500 , They obligated me to pay them $17000 in during 5 years. I volunteer to repossessed the car. They sold the car to auction for $2500. They Obligated me to pay $6597.00 for a car I don't have. Los Angeles California You are very confused Author: Immokalee, Florida Auto Dealers: Westlake Financial services Los Angeles , California

Jul 20 2017
Title Max Mike Harassing me every day. Calling my business phone Mcdonough Georgia Typical Deadbeat Entitlement Attitude Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title Max Mcdonough, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
Ziegler's Auto Sales Car Buyer Beware Cincinnati Ohio Consumer Answer Author: dayton, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Ziegler's Auto Sales Cincinnati, Ohio