Your Search | sports floor mats, a division of fan shops inc

Jan 16 2017
Peggy Lee Morris Peggy Morris Misrepresentation of items and will not honor written warranty. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Lahoma, Oklahoma Appliances: Peggy Lee Morris Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jan 16 2017
JD Byrider They are nothing but a fraud Joplin Missouri Author: Joplin, Missouri Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet

Jan 16 2017
Splits Sports Grill & Bar Does not stand up for what they offer!!!! Rowlett Texas Author: Garland, Texas Bars Lounges & Clubs: Splits Sports Grill & Bar Rowlett, Texas

Jan 16 2017
Charlie's Project -Legging for a Cause Never received leggings, after 2 months & 3 emails got a refund. Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Clothing Stores: Charlie's Project -Legging for a Cause Internet

Jan 16 2017
Wendell de Guzman aka Trace Trajano aka Trace Wendell Trajano of PCI LLC and HHS LLC Wendell de Guzman and Garrett Stevenson Jr scamming people into giving them money, pretending to be partners, falsifying information and taking your money Oak Brook, Illinois and Cincinnati, Ohio  Author: Oakbrook, Illinois Seminars: Wendell de Guzman Suite 500, Illinois

Jan 16 2017
OPTICSFAST Lost eyeglasses; refuse to reimburse brooklyn New York Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Glass Repair Shops: OPTICSFAST brooklyn, New York

Jan 16 2017
Yuguang_liu Ordered a desigual bag that I had seen on line thinking it was an original bag. This company sent me a Michael kors bag instead which looks a cheap knockoff! MinHangQu Shanghai
Author: Waitara, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Yuguang_liu MinHangQu, Shanghai

Jan 16 2017
National Engineering Services, Corp. deceptive promise of employment was attempting to use me for information Walnut Creek California Author: CASTRO VALLEY, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Engineering Services, Corp. Walnut Creek, California

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 16 2017
George Street Photo & Video Wedding Photographs Are A DISASTER! Nationwide Author: Issaquah, Washington Festivals & Event Services: George Street Photo & Video Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
july of st barth juliette espinasse dubois crook not paying suppliers nice Nationwide
Author: shanghai, Beauty Salons: july of st barth Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Beeteem African Mango, I am a senior citizen on a fixed income and cannot afford these kinds of scams. Internet Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Beeteem African Mango Internet

Jan 16 2017
Guardian of Eden/Dfwx/Wedding Exchange FRAUDULENT PRACTICES / HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE Crystal River Florida Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Alternative Health: Guardian of Eden Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Nuevoderm Derma Wide, Wrinkleremoved, PRN Skin Revivepro STOP!!! DON'T ORDER. THEY WILL TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT APPROVAL? HENDERSON NEVADA Author: Lake City, Florida Beauty Salons: Nuevoderm Internet

Jan 16 2017
99 slot machines casino non-payout of winnings Internet Author: amherst, Massachusetts Offshore Gaming: 99 slot machines casino Internet

Jan 16 2017
Philadelphia parking authority Ppa Refused to consider all circumstances concerning my situation, very insensitive to the needs of a handicapped person. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Philadelphia parking authority Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2017
*BELLASKINCREAM advertised that they are from shark tank Said they were from Shark Tank and you could try a product for $4.99 with no obligation Arizona bellaskincream.com Author: los angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: *BELLASKINCREAM Internet

Jan 16 2017
National Telecom Services, Inc. National Telecom Failure/Refusal to pay subcontractors Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: New York Communications & Networking: National Telecom Services, Inc. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Elite Booting, Inc. inmobilized car at Burger King's Parking Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Towing: Elite Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

Jan 16 2017
MCB beware Of Asp Option Binary Broker Internet Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Brokerage Companies: MCB Internet

Jan 16 2017
Renew/Derma & Renew/Eye They offered a free trial, pay for shipping and then withdrew $87.47 twice from my checking account. No mention of location Internet Author: Hawthorne, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Renew/Derma & Renew/Eye Internet

Jan 16 2017
TLAP Sports Academy TSA Prep Fraud School Selling dreams to kids West Palm Beach Internet
Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: TLAP Sports Academy Internet