Your Search | sports floor mats, a division of fan shops inc

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
BANGGOOD Ripoff of return policy Internet Author: Sylacauga, Alabama Computer Mail Order: BANGGOOD Internet

May 04 2016
Award notification commission Anc Harassed over a number of years. Always paid the acquisition fee. Plus postage. Not anymore. No one will ever win this fraudulent jackpot! Kansas City Kansas Author: Okc, Oklahoma Financial Services: Award notification commission Kansas City , Kansas

May 04 2016
Ronnie morgan And the SLUM LORD of the Year goes to ARDMORE Oklahoma Author: Gainesville, Oklahoma Home Inspections: Ronnie morgan ARDMORE, Oklahoma

May 04 2016
Dr. Bethany Douglas Endodontist Great Expressions Dental Care Performed a procedure to my tooth that would not have worked anyway because my tooth was cracked Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Bethany Douglas Endodontist Great Expressions Dental Care Jacksonville, Florida

May 04 2016
Buylotz Wholesale Samuel Pires Quicklotz, Pires Enterprises, Inc SCAM Buylotz knowingly misrepresents condition of items. They advertise new shelf pull items and send you damaged returns Gastonia North Carolina Author: Tucson, Arizona Pawn Broker: Buylotz Wholesale Samuel Pires Gastonia, North Carolina

May 04 2016
HOBO PARALEGAL group ABSOLUTELY A COMPLETE RIPOFF Mission Viejo CA 92692 California Author: Michigan Legal Process Servers: HOBO PARALEGAL group Mission Viejo CA 92692, California

May 04 2016
Realplayer.com Realplayer is a SCAM DO NIT PURCHASE !!! Internet Author: humboldt, Tennessee Consumer Services: Realplayer.com Tennessee

May 04 2016
Butler, Rose, and Jameson Promised a check if I. Sent 20 dollars multiple times Fresh Meadows New York Author: SHEPHERDSTOWN, West Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose, and Jameson Fresh Meadows, New York

May 04 2016
Larry Hourd Sent a letter stating I won 2,000,000 and had to send 12.99 to him to receive my winnings Kansas City Kansas
Author: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Larry Hourd Kansas City, Kansas

May 04 2016
Arnold Hecker The Law Office of Arnold Hecker Terrible Lawyer and an even worse person Plantation Florida Author: Margate, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Arnold Hecker Plantation, Florida

May 04 2016
HissingKitty.com unresponsive, ignored me, mistreated me, never published my reviews, unreliable, dishonest, disgusting, filthy, should not be in business, christine james is a Fraud scottsdale Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: HissingKitty.com scottsdale, Arizona

May 04 2016
Interstate National Dealer Services Grace Love shenanigans nouninformal secret or dishonest activity or maneuvering. widespread financial shenanigans had ruined the fortunes of many silly or high-spirited behavior; mischief. Atlanta GA New York Author: Depoe Bay, Oregon Auto Warranty: Interstate National Dealer Services Atlanta GA,

May 04 2016
Richard Ransom Richard Owen Richard Bruner Richard Owen Bruner RR Social Hollywood House Ransom Rich Entertainment Stole thousands of dollars from innocent people while claiming to cast 16 actors on a Reality TV show Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Other Investment Brokers: Richard Ransom Fort Wayne, Indiana

May 04 2016
ebay seller dcautographs sells fake sports team-signed memorabilia. BUYER BEWARE!!! Beverly Hills, CA Internet Author: Tustin, California On-Line Business: ebay seller dcautographs Internet

May 04 2016
ICCS Inc Reggie Arevalo S&L Services Stole Valuable Proprietory Information Pasig City Internet
Author: Makati City, Alabama Telemarketing Companies: ICCS Inc Internet

May 04 2016
Home Depot's Delta Mechanical Be Advised: You don't want their free A/C Service Phoenix Arizona Update Author: Phoenix, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Depot's Delta Mechanical Phoenix, Arizona

May 04 2016
Firebird Camaro Specialties of New York Mario SR Classic rip off and nothing but excuses.......stay away Chester New York
Author: Cairo , New York Auto Parts: Firebird Camaro Specialties of New York Chester, New York

May 04 2016
BluMarc Inc. BlueMarc MLM, Abusive employment practices, scam job Bridgewater New Jersey Author: New Jersey Advertising Agencies: BluMarc Inc. Bridgewater, New Jersey

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide The decree is not what you think... Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide

May 04 2016
Supercell Clash of Clans; Clash Royale This company is banning paying players from the game without reason or explanation Helsinki Finland Internet Author: Burleson, Texas Software: Supercell Internet

May 04 2016
Marc J. Ryder RHI, Incorporated Unsafe electrical work associated with the install of a whole house backup generator Columbus Ohio Author: Powell, Ohio Electrical Services: Marc J. Ryder Columbus, Ohio

May 04 2016
Group Vertical Ecotech hoverboards They're a rip off UNITED STATES Grand Rapids,Michigan Author: Chicago, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: Group Vertical

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 04 2016
Thompson Dental Rakhi Palta Dr Palta recharged my insurance for a work that was not done. I changed dental offices and I was unable to benefit from my insurance as Dr Palta took my insurance money for a work she did not do Thompson Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Dental Services: Thompson Dental Thompson, Manitoba