Your Search | sprint pcs cellular service, corp. store

1, Report #1196975

Dec 21 2014
John Deere I purchased a JD push mower from Lowes a couple of years ago. The deck is rusting apart. I contactted them and they told me to take it to one of their service centers, Central Equipment of Hammonton, NJ. They allegedly sent pictures of the rust to a representative. After not hearing back for 2 weeks, I called and was told that my claim was denied. I was also told I could not speak to the representative because they will not speak to customers! I picked up my mower and wrote a letter to the President, Samuel Allen. It appears that he has created the culture of rudeness and unprofessionalism from the top on down. He has not responded to my request to discuss the issue. I stated I was not looking for a new mower, just the deck and I would install it myself. I am utilizing every means of social media to alert consumers to avoid going throught he same issues I've had with overpriced, poorly constructed and of poor quality products! Moline, Illinois Nationwide Author: Atco, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: John Deere Nationwide

2, Report #1196974

Dec 21 2014
CHKMATE.COM Added 6 months of unauthorized charges to my account. Internet Author: LAKE HAVASU CITY, Arizona Internet Service Providers: On-Line Business: CHKMATE.COM Internet

3, Report #1196973

Dec 21 2014
Willies Appliances Willies Used AppliancesWillies JUNK!!! DOSENT STAND BEHIND WARRANTY HORRIBLE SERVICE HORRIBLE APPLIANCES hauppauge New York Author: Deer Park, New York Appliances: Willies Appliances Hauppauge, New York

4, Report #1196969

Dec 21 2014
Jail call services collects your money , makebelieve service , does not respond to phone calls or emails Dallas Texas Author: Rockville, Maryland Correctional Facilities: Jail call services Dallas, Texas

5, Report #1196959

Dec 21 2014
Backyard Solutions AJ Phillips Unfulfilled Contract & Horrible Customer Service Columbus Ohio Author: Circleville, Ohio Pool Builders: Backyard Solutions Columbus, Ohio

6, Report #1196946

Dec 21 2014
pinnaclesecurityLLC illegally charge a service on the security system under my ex husband we been divorced since 2005 the saleman requested the deed to my house and I told and demand not to put nothing under my ex husband cause we are divorced he memorize my ex social security that was found in the deed to the house and waited to make me sign to putting the bill only on my name and 4 to 5 month s pass I finally got the bill and I told them to remove his name this a fraud it aganist the law they said they will till this not dont I will have to prosecute I have proof blackmail and fraud chesapeake Virginia Author: vabeach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: pinnaclesecurityLLC Chesapeake, Virginia

7, Report #1196933

Dec 21 2014
Empire Today LLC Empire Carpet, 800-588-2300 EMPIRE, Empire Carpet, Hardwood Floors, Tiles & Laminate Bad Customer Service, Aggressive, Bad Attitude, Rude, Unprofessional Salesman Nationwide Author: Corona, California Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today LLC Nationwide

8, Report #1196937

Dec 21 2014
Hudson Furniture Sarasota Store Dining Table smelled moldy and they would not refund money Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Hudson Furniture Sarasota, Florida

9, Report #1196916

Dec 21 2014
XO Corp dba Breederbase.com Dangerouse whelping product - don't buy if you love your pet Clifton, idaho Internet
Author: Ada, Michigan Animal Abuse: XO Corp dba Breederbase.com Internet

10, Report #1196915

Dec 21 2014
Firestone Charged for oil change and no oil changed Lafayette Louisiana Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: Firestone Lafayette, Louisiana

11, Report #1196908

Dec 21 2014
ecr software Jesse Dyer, Jessie Kaur, Pete Catoe ECRS Catapult keeps freezing during credit and cash transactions. Company fails to honor contract; rude customer service. Boone North Carolina Author: New York, New York Grocery Stores: ecr software Boone, North Carolina

12, Report #1196904

Dec 21 2014
Vintage Remedies Technical issues with e-course & very poor customer service. Franklin Tennessee Author: Great Falls, Montana Alternative Health: Vintage Remedies Franklin, Tennessee

13, Report #1196885

Dec 21 2014
Kohl's Department Store A waste of my time Acworth, Georgia Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Kohl's Department Store Nationwide

14, Report #1196883

Dec 21 2014
TMobile Breech of contract, Scammed us on ETF refund, TV fact finder crew recorded their fraudulent activity Nationwide Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: TMobile Nationwide

15, Report #1196868

Dec 21 2014
KIJIJI 416 NUMBER SALE KIJIJI SCAM 416 number buy sell phones scams on kijiji Scams. Fido Telus Bell Rogers Wind Koodo 416 number for sale kijiji Scam Fraud Toronto Star Metro Coveted Area codes fido Bell Rogers Wind Telus Koodo Toronto GTA Brampton Ontario Nationwide Author: Toronto ONTARIO, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: KIJIJI 416 NUMBER SALE KIJIJI SCAM Nationwide

16, Report #1196820

Dec 20 2014
UnlockBoom DECEITFUL PRACTICE Internet Author: California Cellular Phone Companies: UnlockBoom Internet

17, Report #1196780

Dec 20 2014
Firezza Pizza London Scam - Owners Adnan Medjedovic and Edin Basic Worst Pizzeria and worst Customer Service in London. Another company which puts money above the good customer service. CHELSEA London United Kingdom
Author: Knightsbridge, Other Pizza & Take Out: Firezza Pizza London Scam - Owners Adnan Medjedovic and Edin Basic CHELSEA, London

18, Report #1196773

Dec 20 2014
AllState Van Lines Relocation BEWARE: WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!! Nationwide Author: Florida Moving Companies: AllState Van Lines Relocation Nationwide

19, Report #1196757

Dec 20 2014
Payment Systems Corp Scammed me into an additional contract with LFG when not neccessary. Los Angeles California Author: Mansfield , Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payment Systems Corp Los Angeles, California

20, Report #1196755

Dec 20 2014
TMOBILE, Assurant Solutions my php.com tmobilehttps://www.myphpinfo.com/t-mobile/general/mydocs.aspx?lang=en Next Day Shipping turning into 4 - 5 days later! the supervisor told me next day ! wayne Pennsylvania Author: modesto, California Cellular Phone Companies: TMOBILE, Assurant Solutions wayne, Pennsylvania

21, Report #1196749

Dec 20 2014
Computer Analysis of Texas, Bruce Horn Did not provide any service, took my money, and is illegally holding my computer and parts. Houston Texas Author: Katy, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Computer Analysis of Texas Houston , Texas

22, Report #1196734

Dec 20 2014
Dave's Automotive Inc. Charged $386.00 to change a Thermostat that I told them needed to be changed. Valparaiso Indiana Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Dave's Automotive Inc. Valparaiso, Indiana

23, Report #1196737

Dec 20 2014
Lumanelle.com Sent free trial. Called Customer Service as directed on web page that disappears after paying for S&H of USD4.95 before 14 day trial period was over and found they had already shipped and billed a monthly subscription amount. Proving their Terms is a lie. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Home HealthCare: Lumanelle Internet

24, Report #1196735

Dec 20 2014
Premier swimming pool renovation corp PREMIER POOL & RENOVATION Margate Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Pool Builders: Premier swimming pool renovation corp Margate, Florida

25, Report #1196698

Dec 20 2014
Jail calls usa I payed for a service that was never used paid for seven months one got one month of service but able to use Internet Author: Newark , New Jersey Correctional Facilities: Jail calls usa Internet