Your Search | stacy,ken,patrick,robert,robert,southern chemical, striderq,steven, from jacksonville,ramjet,flyride
There may be more reports for "stacy,ken,patrick,robert,robert,southern chemical, striderq,steven, from jacksonville,ramjet,flyride"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "stacy,ken,patrick,robert,robert,southern chemical, striderq,steven, from jacksonville,ramjet,flyride"

Feb 09 2016
Party characters for kids from LA, CA Biggest scam for children's costumed character parties Los Angelos California Nationwide Author: New York, New York Art Galleries: Festivals & Event Services: Party characters for kids from LA, CA Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
29 prime contacted me and said they were from Google and that they could put me on the front page . also front page of Yahoo, and Bing. that was on 02/14/2012 I have not been on once on any page,every, Internet  *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.   Author: RICHMOND, Texas Questionable Activities: 29 Prime Internet

Feb 09 2016
Advent Ranking AKA this is another call center from 29prime.com - same scam - web address http://www.adventranking.com/ http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/29-Prime-206394538 Irvine California Author: laderra ranch, California Advertising Agencies: Advent Ranking Irvine, California

Feb 09 2016
WePay Inc. Refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed. Redwood California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WePay Inc. Redwood, California

Feb 09 2016
Park West Gallery REVIEW: commitment to 100% customer satisfaction to resolve any and all issues. feel confident and secure about doing business with Park West - Over 1 million clients - the majority repeat customers, excellence in the art industry.Rip-off Report REVIEW: Park West receives a POSITIVE RATING from Rip-off Report -commitment to providing excellent customer service, pledges its commitment to 100% customer satisfaction - over 1 million satisfied clients - feel confident & secure when doing business with Park West Gallery Better Business Bureau Author: WestCovina, California Cruise Ships: Park West Gallery, Park West At Sea Southfield, Michigan

Feb 09 2016
Lot 18 Tastingroom.com Fraudulent abuse of debit/Credit card information Mahopac New York Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Buying Clubs: Lot 18 Mahopac, New York

Feb 09 2016
Judge Steven McNelis Bias Judge Chico California Author: chico, California Government Services: Judge Steven McNelis Chico, California

Feb 08 2016
Satyadeep Musical Palace Dont Buy from them. Its a Scam. Total Rip Off.” Puttaparthy Dist-- Anantapur,Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh Author: Brisbane, Other On-Line Business: Satyadeep Musical Palace Internet

CHEAPVBA.COM SCAMMED BTC FROM ME Internet
CHEAPVBACOM-SCAMMED-BTC-FROM-ME Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: CheapVBA Internet

Feb 08 2016
Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 We were told that our unlimited Executive weeks of vacation would cost $499/week, however after getting on web site, we found that it was $499 per week plus what they called an upcharge for a particular site, which ranged from $175 to $1500 depending on how nice a place you wanted to rent. ScottsDale Arizona Author: Poway, California Resorts: Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 ScottsDale, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
SKIN OPTICS SKIN OPTICS ANTI-WRINKLE SKIN CREAM RIPOFF - WITHDREW $89.90 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT -RECEIVED NO PRODUCT AND WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY Internet Author: Westville, Oklahoma Buying Clubs: SKIN OPTICS Internet

Feb 08 2016
Betterhelp.com Deducted $840. From my account before I knew about it. Sunnyvale California Author: San Francisco, California Mental Health: Betterhelp.com Sunnyvale, California

Feb 08 2016
Precision Carpet & Upholstery Care Precision Carpet Took advantage of an elderly man. As others stated, upsold and scammed for close to $1000 Jacksonville Florida Author: palm coast, Florida Cleaning Services: Precision Carpet & Upholstery Care Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Grand Resort Travel grand discovery High pressure sales tactics and would not let us get out our cell phones to check on them. Sent over other salespeople to pressure us about their product and tried to make our timewhare sound like a bad investment. Wanted to buy itback from us. myrtle Beach South Carolina Grand Resort Travel Scam Author: ocean isle beach, North Carolina Resorts: Grand Resort Travel myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Feb 08 2016
Renue Derma Scam Face cream. Withdrew money out of account without authority from me. Suppose to be free trial. Pay postage only. San Diego Internet Author: Lewisberry, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Renue Derma

Feb 08 2016
VLHEALTH AKA Vulcan Ventures I checked my online checking account on 02/03/2016 and saw two -2- pending charges of $89.99 each from a company called VLHEALTH.COM.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: VLHEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 07 2016
Inna Victoria I ordered a free sample of Inna victoria cream ,4.95 was for shipping and handling ONLY. They also sent me Louvella eye serum which i never asked for and charged me for that too total charges are 198.00 for my free samples ! and before i caught on they charged me another 198.00 which i never received product! I have since called my bank please help they took almost 500.00 from me. Internet Author: mt. zion, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Inna Victoria Internet

Feb 07 2016
efficient air solutions Jason curtis, keelia curtis, jason bryant curtis Stole 17,000.00 from us on work performed garland Texas
Author: GARLAND, Texas Customer: efficient air solutions garland, Texas

Feb 07 2016
Martinez Electric Brian Martinez is a thief. He took a deposit to do electrical work at our house in December of 2015. Brian said he would return the deposit. Its bee over 3 weeks now and no refund or call back. The guy is a crook and not even licensed. Stay away from Brian Martinez. He will take and run with your money. Lakewood Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Electrical Services: Martinez Electric Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE High interest rate upside down car loan, retrieved vehicle from and now garnishing my pay southfield Nationwide Answer this question Author: Middletown, New York Auto Dealers: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
venom custom choppers Never received proceeds from motorcycle sale new port richey Florida Author: hudson, Florida Motorcycles: venom custom choppers new port richey, Florida

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
ClubWhiteSmile ApS Got nothing from that company despite I paid $1.99 to get a cellphone then they charge $119.00 Frederiksberg C Internet
Author: Chicoutimi, Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: ClubWhiteSmile ApS Internet

Feb 06 2016
World Bearing SRL Romania DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN Romania Internet Author: eatontown, New Jersey Auto Parts: World Bearing SRL Romania Internet