Your Search | stainsafe protection, levitz

Dec 08 2016
American Standard Auto Protection ASAP It's too late for me, save yourself. Wilmington Delaware Author: delray beach, Florida Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Internet

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 02 2016
Integrity Protection Group Royal Administration - Claims Tried to file claim for metal fuel line and heating problem - 'NONE ARE COVERED Ripped Off! Hanover Massachusetts Internet Author: Columbus, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Integrity Protection Group Internet

Dec 01 2016
Guardian Protection Products Jeromes Opps Proof plan If your pet messes on your furniture don't attempt to clean it or you will void your warranty Hickory Nationwide Maybe.... Author: Fullerton, California Warranty Companies: Guardian Protection Products Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Nationwide Automotive Group, Inc Worldwide Auto Protection PATHOLOGICAL LIARS... Fairfield Ohio Author: Carlisle, Ohio Auto Dealers: Nationwide Automotive Group, Inc Fairfield, Ohio

Nov 22 2016
N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC is ASSUMED BUSINESS NAME registered with Oregon Secretary of State Corporation Division. The registry number is 100515097. The registry date is 3/18/2014 0:00.  Chicago or Oregon Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Home Warranty Companies: N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Insurance offered for your Sprint phone is called Asurion. It's a Rip-Off, stay away. I paid the premium and the $200 deductible but did not get a replacement phone as stated in the contract. Sprint will tell you next business day, Asurion says 3 to 5 False Advertising Overcharging Delay Hounds offering Protection they can't honor. Asurion.com Internet Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Internet

Nov 18 2016
esecuritel brightstar protection this is virgin mobiles cell phone insurance program refused to honor my insurance complaint alpharetta Nationwide Author: waianae, Hawaii Cellular Phone Companies: esecuritel brightstar protection Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Free Money for Nothing in Return Nationwide
Author: Garner, North Carolina Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

Nov 15 2016
AppliancesConnection.com and Consumer Priority Service Extended Protection Plan is a Scam Brooklyn Internet Author: New Jersey Appliances: AppliancesConnection.com Internet

Nov 14 2016
Guardian Protection Products Scamming Their Customers One Denied Warranty At A Time! Crooks! Hickory North Carolina Author: Suffern, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Guardian Protection Products Hickory, North Carolina

Nov 13 2016
Child protection services-Aberdeen wa Ripping Children Away From Families Aberdeen Washington Author: federal way, Washington Child Protective Services: Child protection services-Aberdeen wa Bonney lake, Washington

Nov 04 2016
Ashley Furniture Homestore 2 Years ago I bougt a living room set. I paid for a 5 year protection plan. My couch and recliner is pilling and cracking. Arden N.C
Author: Cedar Mountain, North Carolina Upholstery: Ashley Furniture Homestore NC

Nov 02 2016
Fortegra - Cell Phone Protection Cell Phone Replaement Ripoff MI Author: alpahretta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Fortegra - Cell Phone Protection MI

Nov 02 2016
paypal sherrie paypal buyer protection covered but not covered. Lies cheating by paypal san jose california Author: ann arbor, Michigan Internet: paypal Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
asurion Walmart protection plan will not honor protection plan purchased from walmart, sent me a broken replacement phone and one that is not compatible with Straighttalk Internet Author: doyle, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: asurion Internet

Oct 25 2016
Lamont Protection Security Worst security company Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Security Services: Lamont Protection Security Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Wood forest national bank Took away overdraft protection with no notice....consecutive overdraft fees....acct has had bogus charges numerous times..I have had to change my card acct 4 times hickory North Carolina Author: hickory, North Carolina Accounting: wood forest national bank hickory, North Carolina

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 19 2016
National Vehicle Protection Services, National Vehicle Protection Services tried to sell an extended warranty to my mother who has been dead 5 years. St. Charles Missouri Author: Indiana Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection Services St. Charles, Missouri

Oct 18 2016
Source protection Thaddeus Gravo Non payment, dishonest business practices, breach of contract, theft Las vegas Nevada Instigation? Author: Las vegas, Nevada Home Security: Source protection Las vegas , Nevada

Oct 17 2016
Global Tech Squad Inc. I turned on my computer today and was surprised to notice that there was a message indicating that my computer had been affected by spyware and Malware. Global Tech Squad Inc.'s telephone number was on the screen saying they would provide a solution to the problem. I mistakenly allowed them access to the computer to remove the spyware and Malware. The individual at the company identified himself as Josh Matthews said they could provide me protection for a year for $199. I declined the coverage. It is my belief that they accessed some confidential information on the hard drive on my computer. This company needs to be put out business because it is defrauding customers. Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Inc. Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
ASAP AMERICAN STANDARD AUTO PROTECTION DO NOT RECOMMEND Wilmington Delaware Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Auto Warranty: ASAP Wilmington, Delaware

Oct 10 2016
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Dishonest, Customer's issue or problem is irrelevant,Request for a supervisor/manager you will not get one,Hidden deals between contractor and First American, Non covered charges are hidden First American will not inform you about the non coverage, the contractor informs you of the non covered items, Employ 2nd english speaking reps so you the consumer cannot understand whats being said and the reps are rude,do not cross the reps or your claim will not go through, buyer beware on big ticket items, Santa Rosa California Author: phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide