Your Search | stan koch & sons
Approximately 825 Reports Found

Aug 30 2014
All my sons moving and storage All my sons Bait and switch, extra charges, scam, scammers Denver  Colorado Springs   Nationwide Author: Aurora, Colorado Sales People: All my sons moving and storage Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
turtleshack.com they riped me off my turtles arived dead and they wont replace them or refund the money and the turtles was for my sons b day and now hes out his bday money and no turtles npt to metion when i call the compey they said it wasnt there problem and hung up on me Internet
Author: carrollton, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: turtleshack.com Internet

Aug 16 2014
All My Sons Moving Claims department is scam Arlington Internet Author: Plano, Texas Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Internet

Aug 15 2014
pete joseph and sons concreat Mike Joseph conreat concreate st paul mn st paul mn Author: Minnesota Customer: pete joseph and sons concreat Internet

Aug 15 2014
Frank And Sons Construction Lisa Terrible work- Bad attitude Tacoma Washington
Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Builders & Contractors: Frank And Sons Construction Tacoma, Washington

Aug 12 2014
La Risa Apartments / Miranda is the manager at the apartments she sent out vacate notices to tenants knowing that the drop box was vandalized. I dropped of my money order and my sons at the same time. I tryed to put both envolopes together but the opening of the drop box was to small, so i had to do it one at a time. It's funny how my sons money order was not taken but mine was . . San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Police: La Risa Apartments San Antonio, Texas

Aug 11 2014
Dattile and Sons Plumbing Do not use this business, they give you one price on the phone and charges more. I was surprised to see my credit card bill. Coral Springs Florida Author: Margate , Florida Plumbing: Dattile and Sons Plumbing Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 06 2014
J.P. Mascaro and Sons denied destroying my property Allentown Pennsylvania
Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Recycling/Trash removal: J.P. Mascaro and Sons Allentown, Pennsylvania

Jul 28 2014
All My Sons Moving and Storage - Doug Faggiani, Kurt, Kenya Showed up 7 hours late w/ an exhausted crew that was pulled off another job, pack for 4 hours but charged us for 2 days, refused to give us an inventory, have yet to give us a claim form for our insurance company, lost 20% of our property and delivered someone elses mattress ,nice, have ignored calls and emails. We are a military family we have moved often, we know how it should go, but this company after bragging about the pro atheletes they have moved treated a veteran with utter disrespect. Stay tuned, as we don't have our bed to sleep in yet we seem to be getting more and more angry as time tics by and we won't be going away quietly. Which is what this company seems to be hoping for. Stratford, Connecticut Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving and Storage Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
ALL MY SONS MOVING Beware of All My Sons Moving. They claim a price and then find reasons to escalate. They make false claims about their employees. The claimed they were drug tested and trained. The movers said they did not have either. The owner is a 25 year old criminal from Florida via the Northeast (New Jersey I believe). The are crooks and frauds! PASS IT ON! Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Moving & Storage: ALL MY SONS MOVING Knoxville, Tennessee

11, Report #1162031

Jul 14 2014
Kemmerer & Sons He took my check for $175.00 and never showed up to do the work. Whitehall Pennsylvania Author: Whitehall, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Kemmerer & Sons Whitehall, Pennsylvania

12, Report #1161965

Jul 14 2014
Mid10 Marketing, Anita & Stan Burns, MedicQuire, Sunland Holding- Don't pay their bills and shave calls-NOT good people. Franklin Tennessee Author: Carlsbad, California Internet Marketing Companies: Mid10 Marketing, LLC Franklin, Tennessee

Jul 14 2014
Supercentenarian Research Foundation (SRF) Stan PrimmerStanley R. PrimmerDoros Platika, M.D.Dave Gobel, Elliot Bergman, Ph.D. Robert Cockr Stan Primmer stalking and harassing young girl LAUDERHILL Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Questionable Activities: Supercentenarian Research Foundation (SRF) LAUDERHILL, Florida

Jul 14 2014
Real Beer Media ,Realbeer.com Beware selective community, ripoff advertising, defamation of character site, rude employees, beware of Steveh Moderator and Stan Hieronymus San Francisco California
Author: Santa Maria, California News Media: Real Beer Media San Francisco, California

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 13 2014
Pino and Sons Con artist Pino and Son's cement company who does shabby work and uses cheap materials Warren Michigan Author: warren, Michigan Building Services: Pino and Sons Warren, Michigan

Jul 11 2014
LONGWOOD KIA Stan Portaresco SAID MY CAR WAS RE-POED WHILE TRYING TO MAKE A DEAL LONGWOOD Florida Author: SANFORD, Florida Auto Dealers: LONGWOOD KIA LONGWOOD, Florida

Jul 03 2014
All My Sons Moving and Storage Hidden Charges, RIPOFF of hours, deceptive practices Spring Texas Author: Houston, Texas Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving and Storage Spring, Texas

Jun 23 2014
Sascha Koch - Sincere Changes LLC, Sasha Koch, Sascha Libido, The Phoenix Spot, REMMET STUDIOS LLC, WEST COAST VISION LLC, TWISTED CROWD, LLC Master Manipulator Van Nuys California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Celebrities: Sascha Koch - Sincere Changes Van Nuys, California

Jun 23 2014
Irby & Sons Contractors Unknown they said they were doing a Oncor energy audit lewisville Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Wanted Criminals: Irby & Sons Contractors lewisville, Texas

Jun 21 2014
Parker and Sons ~ If I knew now, what I didn't know then. Its a win / win situation... for them! Phoenix Arizona Author: N. Phoenix, Arizona Appliances: Parker and Sons Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 18 2014
www.ahold-transactions.com EVERY CROOKED SON OF A BITCH THAT WORKS THERE THESE CROOKED SONS A BITCHES GOT ME FOR 3000.00 FOR A ATV THAT I NEVER RECEIVED Gardina California Author: N/A, Alabama Motorcycles: www.ahold-transactions.com Gardina, California

Jun 15 2014
U.S pet Airways James. Daniel Koch Sergey Koch Sent reload it cardfor 500. then sent 2000 for ins. Portland Oregon
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: U.S pet Airways Portland , Oregon

Jun 13 2014
arroyo & sons auto clinic arroyo and sons automotive novice supposed master mechanic with little to no knowledge of working on ac systems and electrical functions on a saturn vue. houston Texas
Author: houston , Texas Auto Repair Service: arroyo & sons auto clinic houston , Texas

Jun 13 2014
STANLEY WARRANTY STAN MONKOVSKIMARGERT MONKOVSKI THEY DON'T PAY THERE VENDORS AND DON'T PAY CLAIMS FOR THERE CUSTOMERS ENGLWOOD CLIFFS NEW JERSEY Nationwide Author: TAMPA, Florida Home Improvements: STANLEY WARRANTY Nationwide