Your Search | staples resubmission department 01 38046

May 23 2016
Amtrak On April 20 2016 I purchased a round trip ticket from Van Nuys Amtrak Station to Anahiem Amtrak Station upon going and coming back the conductors were being rude and verbally abusive. I reported this to the Customer Relations Department but they did not help me in anyway.l Washington DC Washington Ahh ok thanks for the info Author: Sun Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amtrak Washington DC , Washington

May 23 2016
Erie Police County Department EPD I was assaulted by erie police on 6/2/15 Erie Pennsylvania
need to edit Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Erie Police County Department Erie , Pennsylvania

May 23 2016
Timberland uk I dont received nothing, the first time they told need pay the custom fee. Ok, i pay us$40 add i not received nothing and now they want 40 add for resend it. Internet Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Timberland uk Internet

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
Department Store Liquidations Brand Name Bargains,LLC Fraud, Miss-represents, dishonest Brooklyn New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Department Store Liquidations Brooklyn, New York

May 21 2016
Choxi nomorerack Repeat Failures Internet Problem Resolved Author: Henderson, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: Choxi Internet

May 20 2016
Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Horrible Service Department Experience with Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma. With the unpredictable cost of fuel in 2012 I started shopping for fuel efficient vehicles for my wife and I, the Hyundai appeared to be the logical choice service department Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Oklahoma, Oklahoma

May 19 2016
shopppers express scam for mystery shoppers paramus New Jersey Author: San Diego, California Department & Outlet Stores: shopppers express paramus, New Jersey

May 19 2016
Vehicle Service Department IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUESTED, WARRANTY EXPIRATION Plano Texas Author: Buda, Texas Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Service Department Plano, Texas

Red Wing Shoes Bad quality won't stand behind defects wichita Nationwide
They did the right thing Author: Wichita, Kansas Department & Outlet Stores: Red Wing Shoes Nationwide

May 19 2016
saferwholesale ,saferwholesale.com/ website. sales department lies and shipping department lies indiana Internet indiana or so they say
Author: Brookpark, Ohio Manufacturers: saferwholesale Internet

May 18 2016
Heartland America Impossible to cancel order; ripoff price; America Heartland was selling same item on eBay for 25% less Internet Author: Kentucky Department & Outlet Stores: Heartland America Internet

May 18 2016
SURPRISE FORD SERVICE DEPARTMENT DIAGNOSED FRAUDULENT, EXPENSIVE, UNNEEDED REPAIRS Surprise Arizona Author: SURPRISE, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: SURPRISE FORD Surprise, Arizona

May 17 2016
Mercedes of Calabasas Service Department Staff and General Manager Discriminating statement made by Service Director against females (which I am) and performed a job on my car without my permission California Author: Woodland Hills , California Auto Repair Service: Mercedes of Calabasas

May 16 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP False claim for unpaid toll in a state I never drove in for a car I don't own Denver Colorado Author: Seattle, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

May 15 2016
etagsdirect Tag Renewal scam internet Internet Author: MIAMI, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: etagsdirect Internet

May 12 2016
Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Everyone mentioned in this report has all my contact info including the Rip Off Report operators, they have my contact too. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

May 10 2016
Maric College Kaplan College The finance department would interrupt class by taking me out of class room instruction and off-site clinicals to demand tuition payments. They refused to provide documentation of my graduation and my transcripts. Therefore, I could not continue my education. After graduation, I was unemployed and harassed twice weekly by finance department Vista California Author: San Diego, California Colleges and Universities: Maric College Vista, California

May 09 2016
NPF. Processing Department Supposedly has a check for ,1.2 mil. I just have to send 20.00 in ten days to receive it Plainview New York Author: Omaha, Nebraska $$ REWARDS Offered: NPF. Processing Department Plainview , New York

May 08 2016
Rooms to Go Poor Business Relationship McAllen Texas
e-mail sent as requested Author: Harlingen, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Rooms to Go Internet

May 06 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Received a collection notice from LGBS for unpaid parking violations in Denver, Colorado 14 years old. Denver Nationwide Author: CONCORD, North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Nationwide

May 06 2016
Cash/prize Document Jim Rutherford Data control Processing Department--176-25 Union TPK, bOX 375 Fresh Meadows , New York 11366 Money has definitely been awarded to you Fresh Meadows New York Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cash/prize Document Fresh Meadows,

May 05 2016
North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers Terrible experience. BEWARE OF NEWMAR AND NORTH TRAIL SERVICE DEPARTMENT. My new 2015 has been in for a total of 3 mos. for repairs during the past 12 mos. This RV is a lemon. Ft. Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida RV Dealers: North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers

May 04 2016
Kmart Secret Shopper/Ron Webster/ RON LLC Mystery Shopper/survey person Mississippi Mississippi Hope You Are Smarter Than This Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Secret

May 04 2016
iceburg cup bought 80 cup now site down texas Internet Author: groveland, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: iceberg cup Internet