Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Staples Resubmission Department 01 38046

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department t 300 South Spring Street Los Angele Caifornia 90013 Internet Author: Dandridge, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department Internet

Mar 23 2017
Light in the box.com Rip off Light in Th Box China Internet Author: concord, New Hampshire Department & Outlet Stores: Light in the box.com Internet

Mar 22 2017
Namora Trading & Khaled Ahmed Beirat , Khaled Beirat ,khaled ahmad beirat is a convicted felon, served in Illinois department of corrections 2 terms burbank illinois ,cook county Illinois
Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Credit Services: Namora Trading & Khaled Ahmed Beirat Bridgeview, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
Big 5 Sporting Goods BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS RIPPED ME OFF ON A PAIR OF HIKING BOOTS Oceanside California Prove.... Author: Oceanside, California Department & Outlet Stores: Big 5 Sporting Goods Oceanside, California

Mar 21 2017
Intoxalock The device froze twice this winter as I sat freezing waiting to start the car... a few days later I had a fail then a pass five minutes later... then I again had a .02 fail and lost my license because it would not let me retest...  Internet Intoxalock failures Author: Lake Crystal, Minnesota DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Intoxalock Internet

Mar 20 2017
Water department Ongoing financial raping Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Garvey Real Estate Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 18 2017
HobbiesDiscount.net ScoreDirect.com Chris Oliver scam alert Vancover British Columbia Author: Homer, Alaska Department & Outlet Stores: HobbiesDiscount.net Vancover, British Columbia

Mar 16 2017
Biggerdiscounts.net Internet
Author: Menominee , Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: Biggerdiscounts.net Internet

Mar 14 2017
Vehicle Solutions Vehicle Service Department Claimed I had an expiring vehicle warranty and I owed lots of money Saint charles Missouri
Author: Summerton, South Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Solutions Saint charles, Missouri

Mar 13 2017
Shoe Carnival Shoe Carnival stoke my 12 year olds money Nationwide Author: Dover, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Shoe Carnival Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
VINCHECKPRO Unable to obtain background information on a particular vehicle Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: VINCHECKPRO Internet

Mar 11 2017
605 mill rd east aurora real estate building department multiple work done without permits east aurora New York
Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Government Services: 605 mill rd east aurora , New York

Mar 11 2017
Federal Law Department Rick Martin, , John Bowe LAST WARNING LETTER Internet Author: Anywhere, Texas Cash Services: Federal Law Department Internet

Mar 10 2017
Staples Staples denies picked up order even with credit card transaction number, refuses rebates. Framingham, MA Nationwide Author: Littleton, Colorado Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 08 2017
General RV Orange Park, FL Service Department must be up to no good Orange Park Florida
Author: Florida RV Repair Centers: General RV Orange Park, FL Florida

Mar 08 2017
Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department False accusation. Fake debt collectors. Demanding money. Threatening to arrest me and ruin my credit. Los Angeles California Author: Pleasanton , California Credit & Debt Services: Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department Los Angeles , California

Mar 07 2017
SEARS Particular location North East Mall, Hurst Texas Corp office Illinois location Inferior product quality; failure to refund monies Hurst Texas
Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: SEARS Hurst , Texas

Mar 07 2017
Clubstore Outlet, Tapp Palmer Should have run away from this company Charleston Nationwide Author: Brandon, Mississippi Department & Outlet Stores: Clubstore Outlet, Tapp Palmer Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Ofce-Skema.Org customerservicecindyonline@gmail.com RIPOFF COMPANY-SCAM Internet Author: MIAMI, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Ofce-Skema.Org Internet

Mar 03 2017
Readydebit I had my taxes deposited onto the card, and I used my card for a little while and then I went to use the card and it declined. Now they keep telling me it's risk activities and the processing department has to deal with it. That in 24-48 business hours I should have an answer. I ask to talk to a supervisor or the processing department and they can't do it. California Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Baraga, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Readydebit Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Orion Code/Starling Capital Asked for a full refund the next day, after having so much trouble with their so called finance department. I have numerous email requests and responses from StarlingCapital but after 16 days still no refund. Their responding emails claim the finance department will take care of the matter. I believe this internet operation is a complete rip off, stay away! NYC phone number, supposedly from Sweden Internet Author: Sun City Center , Florida Brokerage Companies: Orion Code/Starling Capital Internet

Mar 03 2017
MEGA FURNITURE RIPP-OFF COMPANY Scottsdale AZ Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: MEGA FURNITURE Scottsdale, AZ

Mar 03 2017
Essuranty (Sean Henson claims department rep) This company claim process unresolved..Sent in HTC ONE phone for repairs after filing a claim on 1/27/17. today is March 2, 2017. Still have not received my phone back yet. Nationwide Author: Savannah , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: eSurranty Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
City of Lawndale Parking Citation Department I got ripped-off for the second time by the city of Lawndale Citation Department Lawndale California
Author: Lawndale, California City Governments: City Officials: City of Lawndale Parking Citation Lawndale, California