Your Search | staples resubmission department 01 38046

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Macy's Sneaky sale pricing scheme Richmond Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Macy's Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Shoppers Express Douglas Michael Dusheck LinkedIn Scam Beware Paramus New Jersey Author: St. Peters, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: Shoppers Express Paramus, New Jersey

Feb 01 2016
JBH Sale Technology  i order 4 pairs of uggs boots and received 2 but they was not real china Internet
Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: JBH Sale Technology  Internet

Feb 01 2016
SEARS/Briggs&Stration More Junk from Sears... Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Spring Lake, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: SEARS/Briggs&Stration Fayetteville, North Carolina

Jan 30 2016
Personnel Concepts Compliance Service Department Washington Businessees Inside: 10 Federal And Washington Regulations Affecting your Employees Immediate Response Requested San Dimas California Author: Covington, Washington Questionable Activities: Personnel Concepts San Dimas, California

Jan 30 2016
factoryoutletstore.com Conterfeit Oral-B products Internet Author: Glenwood Springs, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: factoryoutletstore.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
LuminessAir We ordered the product, cancelled it within 1 hour after ordering and they sent the product anyway. we returned the product and had to pay fedex shipping. they reinbursed use for the product but not the shipping. Now when we try to email we can't get through on the returns department. Author: Stephentown, New York Beauty Salons: LuminessAir

Jan 28 2016
shnoop.com shnoop not shipped, scam, false advertising Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: shnoop.com Internet

Jan 27 2016
Ellas Auto Outlet inc Ellas Auto outlet this company is fraud read all the reviews somethings had to be done with this company Spotsylvania Nationwide
What Kind Of A Sale Was It? Author: VA, Virginia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Ellas Auto Outlet inc Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Cixi Tianshiyuan Sanitaryware - Alibaba Jenny Shen Kept Deposit, did not send products Ningbo Zhejiang Author: Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Cixi Tianshiyuan Sanitaryware - Alibaba Internet

Jan 26 2016
Premier Courier,Inc The human resources department emailed me saying the got my resume of career builder and said I was would be a perfect fit for this job. In the email there was the job description saying the paid $2500 a month plus monthly bonues.  Brookyn Hts Ohio Author: Dahlonega, Georgia Courier Services: Premier Courier,Inc Brookyn Hts, Ohio

Jan 26 2016
COUNTY MONETARY DEFENSIVE ORGANIZATION Family Payday, OfficerJoel Wilston(Financial Crime and investigation department) I received this email and it's obviously a scam! Unkown Unknown Author: Pueblo, Colorado Federal Government: COUNTY MONETARY DEFENSIVE ORGANIZATION Internet

MKHANDBAGS.CO Fake bags China Internet
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Department & Outlet Stores: MKHANDBAGS.CO Internet

Jan 25 2016
Ashley Sinkler Danny burns On 01/19/16 I had made a payment of $2,000 through what I thought was an eBay buyers protection page. The payment was for a 2008 Nissan maxima, in Wich I found on craigslist. I contacted Ashley Sinkler telling her I was interested in the vehicle and she had told me that the transaction would be through ebay, she had said she would inform ebay with my email address as a potential buyer. Omaha Nebraska Author: Bakersfield , California Motor Vehicle: Ashley Sinkler Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 24 2016
nebraska furniture mart Could care less about you as a customer The Colony Texas Author: Sachse, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: nebraska furniture mart

Jan 24 2016
David Stanley Dodge in Mid West City I worked at this dealership in the sales department for 2 weeks. I had to quit due to my conscious.Midwest city OK Author: Midwest Ciy, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: David Stanley Dodge in Mid West City

18, Report #1282035

Jan 24 2016
Department of Health and Human Services. CPS Ian Spencer, Shannon Prout, Cristy Davis, Jim crutou. ABUSIVE, VINDICTIVE, UNSUPPORTIVE, deceitful, unorganized Ellsworth Maine Author: Bar Harbor, Maine Adoption Agency: Department of Health and Human Services. CPS Ellsworth, Maine

19, Report #1282029

Jan 24 2016
Target Followed Around By Employees Minot North Dakota Disgusted Author: MINOT, North Dakota Department & Outlet Stores: Target Minot, North Dakota

20, Report #1282006

Jan 24 2016
Mira vie skin cream and Eye Serum Dupe out of 71years hard working money by both co $94.90 for 12-01' for skin cream and $91.90 for 11-12-2015 for eye serum for 1'2016 the cp stated they refunded my acct $85.95 today 1-25'2016 but. my other monies whistle for it. With false teeth and hard to pucker I can no longer whistle!! Santa Ana Calif California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Prostitutes: Mira vie skin cream and Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Jan 23 2016
GEORGE THIS IS RALPH SANDERS AND I ADMIRE JUDITH'S LETTER AND SHE IS HONEST AND ASK YOU TO GO AWAY. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO PLEASE DO THE SAME WITH ME GEORGE ....JUST LIVE YOUR LAST DAYS IN PEACE!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 22 2016
National Gun Owners Association Placed order for Tactical Flashlight on 12/27/15 received confirmation email, order not received 01/22/16. Canceled order 01/16 Saint Charles or Staint Peters Missouri Author: Somewhere, Arkansas Sporting Goods: National Gun Owners Association Saint Charles or Staint Peters, Missouri

Jan 22 2016
University of North Texas, The Online MS Learning Technologies Department Dishonest about accepting transfer credits only offered potential credit after financially investing in 6 courses first. Misinformed me about accreditation to enroll as an out-of-state student. Denton Texas Author: Parma, Ohio Public Schools: University of North Texas Denton, Texas

Jan 21 2016
WalMart violTed all protected job federal and state laws yucca valley California
Everyone... Author: twentynine palms, California Department & Outlet Stores: WalMart yucca valley, California

Jan 20 2016
CAR TREATY 3rd party pretending to be Toyota Warranty department -scammed me into purchasing coverage Nationwide Author: Cary, North Carolina Auto Warranty: CAR TREATY Nationwide