Your Search | staples resubmission department 01 38046

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly. And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland

Aug 24 2016
Maryland Department Of Motor Vehicles The DMV will not provide hard tags and registration stating uninsured vehicle I owned 10-15 years ago Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Annapolis, Maryland DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Maryland Department Of Motor Vehicles Glen Burnie, Maryland

Aug 24 2016
Unified Health One No doctors in my area accepted this insurance. And when i brought it to their attention they told me it wasnt their department and transferred me to it. That department said the same thing and were gonna transfer me back to the same department i just came from Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Small Business Services: Unified Health One Internet

Aug 24 2016
IC*freeshipping.com Charging $12.97 per month to my debit card. Seems to be somehow associated with shopping at Koh'sl online. Internet Author: Semora, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: IC*freeshipping.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
Michael kors - mkvous.com Purchased 2 handbags, never received them,was told they were out of stock. Never received a refund. Don't know. I think China Internet Author: Vero Beach, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Michael kors Internet

Aug 23 2016
Knick of Time Watches Stole My Money Internet Author: McKinney, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Knick of Time Watches Internet

Aug 22 2016
Wilber&associates.p.c I been receiving mail after mails from afni then now wilber & associate , p.c. about an auto claim that involve in 10/01/2015 in which i have no clue how they accusing me for this. Normal Illinois Author: Sacramento, California Car Insurance: Wilber&associates.p.c Normal, Illinois

Aug 22 2016
Colder's Furniture Tough Luck Buddy West Allis Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Colder's Furniture West Allis, Wisconsin

Aug 22 2016
Go Shop and Save, Steve Jones was the individual Scam artists Internet Author: Millville, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Go Shop and Save Internet

Aug 20 2016
Wang Gang MariaCarla I did not receive the bag that I ordered! Shanghai Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Aug 19 2016
Garden Grove Police Department Sign That This Department is Corrupt Garden Grove Author: Yorba Linda, California Police: Garden Grove Police Department Garden Grove,

Aug 18 2016
AMU financial aid department First time problem West Virginia Nationwide Author: Cass city , Michigan Financial Services: AMU financial aid department Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
DCFS Los Angeles Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services Child Abductors -- Government-Sponsored Kidnappers -- Kids for Cash Incentives -- Total Liars and Extortion Artists -- Department of Cruelty and Fascism Sadists Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Adoption Agencies: DCFS Los Angeles Northridge,

Aug 18 2016
summerbags.ru Ordered 6 Coach purses a month ago and only recieved one. Reached out to Summerbags.ru via email multiple times asking for a tracking number and have yet to recieve one. Internet Author: Delran, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: summerbags.ru Internet

Sunsports cycle and watercraft Fraudulent service department Fort Myers Florida
Author: Ft Myers , Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Sunsports cycle and watercraft Fort Myers , Florida

Aug 17 2016
Excelerate Leasing LLC Christopher Carter, Jim HasnerAJ & Tyler Sales I was defrauded out of $4000.00 dollars, and was put out of truck. I was stranded with no food, no money, and no help. They sweared at me, and threatened me, and called me every name in the book. Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Merrillville, Indiana Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Excelerate Leasing LLC

Aug 17 2016
coachmaxstores.com/contact_us.html?action=success Coachmaxstores SCAM Internet Author: Minnesota Department & Outlet Stores: https://www.coachmaxstores.com/contact_us.html?action=success Internet

Aug 16 2016
DDRV - Dennis Dillon RV Horrible, Horrible, Unprofessional Service Department !!! Westminster, CA California Author: Simi Valley , California RV Dealers: DDRV California

Aug 15 2016
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION OR Cdgcsv40 they say I signed 4 a college loan 4 my daughter, they also some how have all my private digits Nationwide Author: Farmingdale, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION OR Cdgcsv40 Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
US Beef US Beef - Coastal Gourmet Foods Inc. Santa Ana California U.S. Beef has centralized and streamlined its customer service department Author: Chino Hills, California Food Vendors: Coastal Gourmet Foods Santa Ana, California

Aug 15 2016
Germain Toyota Maintenance department Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Germain Toyota FL

Aug 15 2016
Fry's Electronics Lazy delivery guys broke my fridge and Fry's refused to fix the issue and blamed Samsung on top of it Wilsonville Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Department & Outlet Stores: Fry's Electronics Wilsonville, Oregon

24, Report #1321981

Aug 11 2016
Atomic deals, Unholy discounts They do not have a customer service department. They don't provide any information regarding your order despite paying additional money. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Hobby Shops: Atomic deals Internet

Aug 11 2016
FENGCHENG CO., LTD BEIJING CH Lulu Mrs. Beware Fake Website BEIJING CH
Author: Gonzales, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: FENGCHENG CO., LTD BEIJING CH