Your Search | staples resubmission department 01 38046

1, Report #1319798

Jul 30 2016
Liccardi ford Service department damaged my truck! They won't fix it! Watchung NJ Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Auto Dealer Repairs: Liccardi ford New Jersey

2, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

3, Report #1319484

Jul 28 2016
DHL Express unreliable, poor customer no service department, lied about my contact information, refused to come back to re-deliver the package on the same day, claimed they did not have my phone number, contact name or apartment security code, have to wait for re-delivery for the next business day, can not trust DHL Express, federal express is better, united parcel service is better, customer service is out in india and you can barely understand them Brampton Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Courier Services: DHL Express Brampton, Ontario

Jul 28 2016
R&D Design / Suma Engineering Darmesh Patel, Mahesh Patel Scam, misleading, fake, no response back, fake documents, FBI fraud department investigates, RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA California
Author: Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: R&D Design / Suma Engineering RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, California

5, Report #1319385

Jul 28 2016
go shop and save Take a Survey and Win Gift Card Phoenix Az Author: Greenwood, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: go shop and save Nationwide

6, Report #1319285

Jul 27 2016
Accounts department United States debt. Consolidation department - FDCPA for Cash Advance Inc. No record of them with the Dept. Of Justice...scam! Washington D.C. Maryland Author: San Diego, California Credit & Debt Services: Accounts department Nationwide

7, Report #1319169

Jul 27 2016
Vehicle Services Department AutoAssure sells extended vehicle warranty Plano Texas Author: Joplin, Missouri Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

8, Report #1319129

Jul 27 2016
Kohls department store corporate refund center Kohls.com Kohls corporate greed! $750 promise love forever ring taken back and no refund in sight! Mesa AZ Nationwide
Doesn't make sense Author: Mesa, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Kohls department store corporate refund center Nationwide

9, Report #1319098

Jul 26 2016
Staples Inc. selfish, cheap, uncaring, controlling, no resolution, unproductive, unhelpful, greedy, poor customer NO service, do NOT do business with them! Richmond Hill Ontario
You are an unreasonable customer Author: Los Angeles, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Inc. Richmond Hill, Ontario

Jul 26 2016
Conn's Home Plus Rip off company - pretends they give credit to all Charlotte North Carolina Because... Author: , Department & Outlet Stores: Conn's Home Plus Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
Us department of education national payment center Said i owed 6,000+ for loan and they could help me by making payments for 9 concetive payments with my prepaid mastercard to stay out default. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Us department of education national payment center Kentucky

Jul 25 2016
Big Lots Tempe Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Big Lots Tempe, Arizona

Jul 25 2016
The Atlantic Group I received a telephone message on my cell phone this morning from the above stated company's arbitration department. Everett Massachusetts Author: East Bridgewater , Massachusetts Cash Services: The Atlantic Group Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Sears Sears' installation thugs would not let me refuse delivery after improper installation and took my existing range even after I demanded it back. on-line Internet
Sears offered to correct the problem Author: Kennewick, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Internet

Jul 24 2016
crafton boro police craft on police department, 911, the craft on police came out to my home on July 24th approximately 130 am following my call to 911 they was using the flashlight on all my windows in rear of building and left they never called me back or told me if I was safe. Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: crafton, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: craft on boro police Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
Ace Cash Accounts Department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.  Author: Fairfield, California Cash Services: Ace Cash nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Sears/Kmart Why Not Lease It / Tempoe Do not fall for the Leasing Program offered by Sears and Kmart Nationwide Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Sears/Kmart Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
summerbags.ru Coach Sold Coach bags for a discount . Upon purchase we were charged an additional $10.00 with no other correspondence Internet
Author: Babb, Montana Department & Outlet Stores: summerbags.ru

Jul 22 2016
Keyes Honda of Woodland Hills Keyes Woodland Hills Honda WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT ANYWHERE AND VERY VERY RUDE Woodland Hills California Author: Calabasas, California Auto Repair Service: Keyes Honda of Woodland Hills Woodland Hills, California

Jul 22 2016
NPF Processing Department Said I won $1,200,000.00 but I must send them $20 to recieve it. Plainview NY Nationwide Author: WAYNESBURG, Kentucky $$ REWARDS Offered: NPF Processing Department nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Michael Kors Outlet They sent me the wrong purse. Not even close to what I ordered. Cheap crap that I would never use. They will not respond to emails. Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Department & Outlet Stores: Michael Kors Outlet Internet

Jul 21 2016
WageWorks WageWorks Creatively Incompetent Claim Department San Mateo Internet Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Verifiers: WageWorks Internet

Jul 21 2016
Joy Sirvent Macy's at International Mall, HR Director Discrimination and intimidation tactics utilized to terrorize employees Miami, Florida Florida Author: Miami, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Joy Sirvent Florida

Jul 21 2016
Big Lots Stores! Rewards Card Scam! Columbus Ohio Author: Bloomington, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Big Lots Stores Nationwide