Your Search | staples resubmission department 01 38046

Sep 03 2015
Automotive Scientific Lynn tried to tell me the computer I got was for my vehicle. Toyota mechanic said it was not right one. I sent it back asking for a full refund after that it has been 50 days and counting . I have filed a report with better business bureau. Has not refunded my money in 50 days after he recived the product back and if I call he pertends taht he can't understand why the accounting department hasn't done so rip off company. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Rogersville, Tennessee

Sep 03 2015
Jason M. Spencer Student Loan Relief Inc.Florian Pauly Breach of payroll agreement, fraud, false information submitted to the Department of Education on behalf of clients, verbal harrassment and wrongful termination. Dallas Texas
He Said She Said Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Jason M. Spencer Dallas, Texas

Sep 02 2015
Ace Settlement Department Apparently it's supposed to be a collections agency however when you search the ace-onlinecollections.com, it doesn't come up at all! I'm not the only one who has received this, same case number and amount for others who have submitted complaints. Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Collection Agencies: Ace Settlement Department Internet

Sep 02 2015
Arizona MVD Department of Motor Vehicles, DMV, ADOT, Arizona Department of Transportation Government out of control, no title transfer without registration, no plate refund without declaring that you don't own the vehicle anymore Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Arizona MVD Mesa, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
Boardwalkbuy Fradulent advertising, Bait and switch practices. Internet Author: Hillsboro, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Boardwalkbuy Internet

6, Report #1252037

Sep 01 2015
Department of Financial Fraud Investigations Prestige Consolidated Services Steve Watson calls and say I have fraudulent activity against my name and number. They fail to say the name of the company that has filed the report. They say the money need to be paid using Money Gram. New York Nationwide Author: Portsmouth, Virginia City Governments: Department of Financial Fraud Investigations Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Ace settlement department Ace cash services Trying to get money. I've never had dealings with this company but they sent me info about a settlement. On the Internet Internet
Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Cash Services: Ace settlement department Internet

Sep 01 2015
Move Builder Lisa Lefevers. Operations Manager, These moves was covered by insurance .Move Builder move me total of 2 times and both moves things was broken. The mover was not professionals. Unprofessional laugauge used, smell of alcohol, and lazy. When my claim was submitted to the claims department it took 6 months for anyone to contact me . I had to call them. I left messages for the operation manager , Lisa, a total of 8 times and she never called back. When I did speak with her I called her back. Her attitude was very negative and no care about my claim. Very poor customer skills. Wichita Falls , Nationwide. Texas Author: Snellville, Georgia Moving Companies: Move Builder Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Dillard's Accused me of shoplifting , harassed me Brandon Florida Author: Parrish, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Dillard's Brandon, Florida

Aug 28 2015
OTL*SCORESENSE Credit rating Charged $1.00 8/01/15 Then on 8/8/15 charged &29.95.It was to be free credit check. Internet Author: Greenwood, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: OTL*SCORESENSE Internet

Aug 28 2015
DH Gate They do not ship the product after receiving payment from customer. CHINA Author: LA, California Department & Outlet Stores: DH Gate Internet,

Aug 26 2015
carxenonhidkits.com Dave+Don Deceptive service department will not refund or correct problem New York New York Internet Author: pgh, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: carxenonhidkits.com Internet

Aug 25 2015
Rustoleum Corporation product does not perforrm as advertised product failure customer dissatisfaction frustration in dealing with customer service department Vernon Hills Illinois Addendum: RUST-OLEUM Product (RESTORE) Failure To Perform As Advertised, and Disturbing Problematic Consumer Relations Dept. Arrogance & Incommunicado Avoidance of Legitimate Customer Complaints Author: Belfair, Washington Paint & Wallpaper: Rustoleum Corporation Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
Atlantic City New Jersey Police Department, Atlantic City Police Department Towing Division Illegal Towing of my vehicle Atlantic City New Jersey
Just answer the questions... Author: Archbald, Pennsylvania Resorts: Atlantic City New Jersey Police Department Atlantic City, New Jersey

Aug 25 2015
ACE SETTLEMENT DEPARTMENT kevinweaver@ace-paydaycorp.com, william.lawenforcement@acepaydaycorp.com Scam email attempting to collect payment or have SSN downloaded? Internet
Author: Louisville , Kentucky Internet Fraud: ACE SETTLEMENT DEPARTMENT Internet

Aug 24 2015
Hubler Chevy Dan head of Service Department Dishonest, Rude & Unreliable Company Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Hubler Chevy Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 21 2015
State Investigation Department Warrant for your arrest Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: State Investigation Department Internet

Aug 21 2015
ACE Settlement Department, Kevin Harasses me, threatens to throw me in jail for 3 years, says I owe over $4000, Internet Author: Aurora, Indiana Criminal Justice System: ACE Settlement Department Internet

Aug 21 2015
Ace Cash Services Ace Settlement department Ace updated settlement amount $270.24 none Internet Author: tyaskin, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Ace Cash Services Internet

Aug 20 2015
ACE SETTLEMENT DEPARTMENT Ace Cash Services CASH NET USA, CASH AMERICA & 500 CASH ADVANCE etc They are threaten to take me to Court or they well put a hold my SSI and Bank account doesn't say Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Collection Agencies: ACE SETTLEMENT DEPARTMENT Internet

Aug 18 2015
ACE SETTLEMENT DEPARTMENT They so have my social sec number and bank acc #and are trying to get 270.00 usd Internet
Author: Hialeah, Florida Cash Services: ACE SETTLEMENT DEPARTMENT Internet

Aug 18 2015
Colorado Interlock Colorado Interlock refused to refund my money Broomfield Colorado Author: Westminster, Colorado DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Colorado Interlock Broomfield, Colorado

Aug 18 2015
Yellow Pages Group Christine Sylvain, Yellow Pages Group Does unprofessional advertising for businesses. Has uninvited pushy solicitors that contact you via phone at your place of business to try and trap you into a verbal contract over the phone. Falsifies your advertising without your authorization or knowledge and places it on the internet. Does not follow explicit instructions written or verbal. Has little or no custom service you are just forwarded to their suspious legal department where you get the run around & concerns fall on deaf ears. Takes no responsibility for their incompetence and expect to get paid. Will then have their legal collections lawyer Francois Sauvageau & Associates lawyers & collections which has had ripoff complaints already filed on this site threaten you by letter on their behalf. Toronto, Ontario M1B 5S8 Nationwide Author: Vernon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Yellow Pages Group Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
Ace Settlement Department Jonathan Salinas and Anthony ACE Cash Services (Ace Settlement Department) No state Internet Author: Northfield , Ohio Collection Agencies: Ace Settlement Department Internet