STAR CAPITAL DISBURSEMENT AGENT, EVELYN POWELL, CHRIS EGGLETON PROMOTION MANAGER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Star Capital Disbursement Agent, evelyn Powell, chris Eggleton Promotion Manager
There may be more specific results for "Star Capital Disbursement Agent, evelyn Powell, chris Eggleton Promotion Manager"
For more specific results for "Star Capital Disbursement Agent, evelyn Powell, chris Eggleton Promotion Manager"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Texas Silver Star Vodka/Trinity River Distillery Silver Star Trinity River Financially Unstable won't pay bills Texas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Federal Government: Texas Silver Star Vodka/Trinity River Distillery Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Color by pascal They have this promotion going on to just pay shipping which I did , 4 weeks later no response to my emails , or messages and no product ok 16 dollars may not sound like much but when you are ripping millions of people off then you see how it all adds up, Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Beauty Products: Color by pascal Henderson, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
Chrome Capital Unfair Leasing Contract Naples Florida Author: Arlington, Texas Motorcycles: Chrome Capital Naples, Florida

Jun 24 2017
AutoZone Brownfield Amanda Pesina Poor Poor Manager would not return my money on defective product. Brownfield Texas Author: brownfield, Texas Auto Parts: AutoZone Brownfield Brownfield, Texas

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 24 2017
American. Modern Insurance Company This fraud of an insurance company told me my considerable hail damage to my roof and siding is cosmetic . According to my insurance agent he has never heard of this type of determination. He also told me that the same adjuster gave the same ludicrous determination to 6 of my neighbors affected by the same storm. Amelia Ohio Author: Blaine, Minnesota Insurance Companies: American. Modern Insurance Company

Jun 23 2017
bank of america risk department the 2 nms i cgt thr were chris i spk to wed am and roxanne i spk to thrsd am i am a victim of gang stalking of the sort where gangs are backed by establishment and law enforcement--- Nationwide Author: west hollywood, California Banks: bank of america risk department Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Student Relief Fort Lauderdale Librado Wright, manager and Cresel Farquharson This company requested monies upfront to start loan liquidation then they requested money every month for 3 years to reduce the amount of loan debt and pay it out. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Jackson, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Student Relief Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
24 Hours Chris Dorpat Don't sign up, you wont get paid maple grove mn Author: Hudson, Wisconsin Work at Home: 24 Hours MN

Jun 23 2017
Paul Comingore dba (a)Waterside Family Community with Jennifer as manager, and(b)Grandview MHP with Shannon as manager, and(c)Town & Country MHP with Carolyn as manager, and(d)Countryside/RiverRun MHP, and(e)Glenwood/J & L MHP mobile home park scams, take hold deposit and never provide living space and NEVER returns deposits. Tampa,Brandon, Riverview, Gibsonton Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Paul Comingore Brandon, Florida

Jun 22 2017
United Solar Leads Caliber Green Chris Reynolds Christoper Jennings Chris Williams Synergy Solar Leads Solar Leads & Solar Appointments Scam Internet Author: Brentwood, California Advertising Agencies: United Solar Leads Internet

Jun 21 2017
BHG a Real Estate Company Julia MatthewsSharon BirdAbby Diamond I want to offer you our Assistant HR Manager position, but you need to be certified. Must pay for cert Internet Author: Oldsmar, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: BHG a Real Estate Company Internet

Jun 21 2017
AgentZip AgentZip.com, TopAgentConnection, AgentZip, Agent-Zip BAIT AND SWITCH; FALSE ADVERTISING; SCAM; RIPOFF San Diego Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet Marketing Companies: AgentZip Internet

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Mike-(Finance Manager)Roland-(Finance Manager)Tom-(Regional Manager) Unauthorized charges to my debit card that over drafted my bank account and they will not refund the money back. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 21 2017
RCI Music Promotion Ray Roberts Indie Recording Artists Beware Nashville Tennessee Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Media: RCI Music Promotion Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 21 2017
Auto Pro's in Goddard, Kansas and their manager, WILL Dishonest, Stole my money, Did shoddy work, Lied to my face, Compulsive liar and personality flaw, Cheat GODDARD KANSAS Author: Garden Plain, Kansas Auto Repair Service: Manager Will at Auto Pro's in Goddard, KS GODDARD, Kansas

Jun 21 2017
Hagerstown Ford - Eric Carper General Manager Deceptive, Fraudulent and possibly criminal Hagerstown Maryland
Author: Winchester, Virginia Auto Dealers: Hagerstown Ford Hagerstown, Maryland

Jun 20 2017
lightening lemon I bought some product and it's been almost a month now and I still haven't received it. I call there customer service center and it said press 1 to speak to a professional insurance agent. I sent a lot of emails to them but never got a response Sunfish dr Internet Author: Brooklyn park, Minnesota Computer Fraud: lightening lemon Internet

Jun 20 2017
BRILLIANT STAR CLOTHING HAD HATS MADE AND DELIVERED AND NEVER PAID YORBA LINDA California Author: NORCO, California Clothing Stores: BRILLIANT STAR CLOTHING YORBA LINDA, California

Jun 20 2017
E's Shop and Auto Repair I was referred to this crook from a friend of mines who also said E (The Owner and Manager) took 6 months to fix his car. I have a 530i BMW I drove to E's shop on 04/07/2017.  Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News , Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: E's Shop and Auto Repair Newport News , Virginia

Jun 20 2017
Munisha @Triratna Communications Manager Triratna Buddhist Controversy, FWBO Files, Dennis Lingwood (Sangharakshita) abuse scandal Lied to BBC to deflect abuse allegations and to avoid Triratna leader being interviewed, ignoring abuse complaints, systemic abuse issues in movement, poor handling of scandal, dishonesty Nationwide
Complaint about Heterosexual Discrimination, Abuse and Bad Mouthing by Triratna Order Members and Ipswich Buddhist Centre Author: Alabama Cult: Munisha @Triratna Communications Manager Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Paramus Jaguar Finance Manager Marco told me to purchase the extended warranty for tires and rims. He stated that the tires are $800.00 each and the rims are $2,000. each to be replaced. Complete lie. Paramus New Jersey Author: Old Tappan, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Paramus Jaguar Paramus, New Jersey

Jun 20 2017
Film Monkey Studios Rebecca and Chris Portman Beware of Film Monkey Studios, Las Vegas Las Vegas Nevada Author: Stockton, California Wedding Services: Film Monkey Studios Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Diversity News Publications Sidney G Promotion, Sidney Garcia Promotions, Sidney Garcia, Sidney G Promotion PR, Sidney Garcia Event Crasher, Sidney Garcia Identity Thief, Sidney Garcia Brand Thief, Sidney Garcia Con-Artist Newport Beach California
Our Clients Company Has No Affairs or Is Affiliated with Mr Sidney Garcia Author: Bernalillo, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Sidney G Promotion, Sidney Garcia Promotions, Sidney Garcia,