Your Search | state senator tom patton ohio district 24

Jul 23 2016
Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House ,Mega Millions, and Multi-State Lottery Association Sent a check to be deposited for attorney fees to claim $2,250,000.00. Winter Haven Florida
Author: Attalla, Alabama Lawyers: Publishers Clearing House Winter Haven, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Green Monster solar water heating Sold me a $2000 system for $10000 saying I would get federal and state rebates to cover the cost. Phoenix Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Green Monster solar water heating Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 23 2016
LENVI skin cream Nationwide Author: milan, Ohio Drugstores: LENVI skin cream Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Prolevis Merylin Trading LP charged my account $90.00 two weeks after i recieved my sample product of a one time fee of $4.95 shipping and handling Edinburgh,EH6 6RP United State Author: DeRidder, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Prolevis Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
SDM Industries Shawn Dean Moksnes Third Party Processing Nationwide Nationwide Author: Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: SDM Industries Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Rushmore Energy / Knoxstar Rushmore Energy Knoxstar EMS Those companies don't pay there agents they are Con. You are so arrogant kitchen where the word chargebacks. Columbus Texas PA Chicago Texas Author: Galloway , Ohio Social Services: Rushmore Energy / Knoxstar Sugar, Texas

Jul 23 2016
Coral Sands / Hilton Head Island Development Co. Bait and switch Hilton Head Island South Carolina Author: Perrysburg, Ohio Travel Companies: Coral Sands / Hilton Head Island Development Co. Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

Jul 23 2016
Designs By CM WORST CLIENT SERVICE Elkton South Dakota Author: Ohio Websites: Designs By CM Elkton, South Dakota

Jul 23 2016
KELLY SERVICES/MCGRAW HILL DID NOT PAY WHAT WAS AGREED IN THE CONTRACT BLACKLICK Ohio Author: Pataskala, Ohio Customer: KELLY SERVICES OH

Jul 23 2016
Harahs cherokee casino. Harahs casino valley river Slot machine gaming is way under regulation.... the games spin the same loosing sequence . I think theere is a major fraud alert with the gaming board... state and federal do nothing .. Cherokee , Murphy , North Carollina North Carolina
Author: Andrews, North Carolina City Governments: Harahs cherokee casino. Cherokee, North Carolina

Monica Tullis Monica Monique Tullis Dothan Alabama
Scamming other people Author: Canal Winchester , Ohio Computer Manufactures: Monica Tullis Dothan, Alabama

Jul 23 2016
usexpess accused of truck abandonment springfield Ohio Author: new middletown, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: usexpess springfield, Ohio

Jul 22 2016
Aspen Dental Don't go to Aspen Dental! Lima Ohio Author: Lima, Ohio Dental Services: Aspen Dental Lima, Ohio

Jul 22 2016
Sears/Kmart Why Not Lease It / Tempoe Do not fall for the Leasing Program offered by Sears and Kmart Nationwide Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Sears/Kmart Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
NTI-central.org National Training Institute Scam for Ticket-to-Work State Funds Internet Author: Leander, Texas Work at Home Business: NTI-central.org Internet

Jul 22 2016
citi mortgage wrongfully foreclosed upon I was making regular monthly payments,they stopped accepting my payments,said I was being foreclosed upon,because of a document,that was not sent to me to be signed.Now I am being evicted. Nationwide Author: bainbridge, Ohio Mortgage Companies: citi mortgage Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Night Owl SP 24/7 customer service is unatainable Walpole,Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Pompano, Florida Cameras & Video: Night Owl SP Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Golden State Services Fraud/Scam Phoenix Arizona Author: Lodi, California Loan Modification: Golden State Services Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 22 2016
Direct Readers Guild harass/intimidate/cohorst/ Dundee Illinois Author: Huber Heights, Ohio Telemarketers: Direct Readers Guild Dundee, Illinois

Jul 22 2016
Public storage Ripped me off on my account with double fees Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Storage & Self Storage: Public storage Columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2016
California State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police Annoying creeps. Sacramento ?? Internet Author: , California Police: California State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police Internet

Jul 22 2016
ABUNDANCE EDU. REFUSED TO GIVE MY 1,400 REFUND BACK Utan Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Sales People: ABUNDANCE EDU. Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Student Zoom Ruth Corte Cronic lying and false advertising San Diego California Author: aurora, Ohio Sales People: Student Zoom San Diego, California