Your Search | state senator tom patton ohio district 24

Oct 08 2015
Ncr processing collections atlanta Georgia Author: Ohio Telemarketers: Ncr processing atlanta, Georgia

Oct 08 2015
DeMar Realty & Property Management Services Golfland MortgageSherry Demar These people are trying to extort and defraud home buyers. Gulfland mortgage is one of their supporters. Youngstown Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Real Estate Services: DeMar Realty & Property Management Services Youngstown, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
24-7 Ride Horrible service. Tustin California Author: Laguna Niguel, California Limousine Services: 24-7 Ride Tustin, California

Oct 08 2015
Commerce Rocket was going good for 1 yr to almost the date then my website went down and called 10 times for 1 month and sent emails and nothing the phone said leave your name and we will get back to you and nothing the email would give you a tickett number and said we will get back to you within 24 hours and nothing.  Utah I Think Author: North Bend, Washington Internet Fraud: Commerce Rocket Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
VXI Global Solutions Underpaid employee's Cincinnati Ohio usual ripoffs vxi global Author: cincinnati, Ohio Employers: VXI Global Solutions Cincinnati, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
Eire Island Resort & Marina You pay then a 10yr assess fee to get out of land Deed so they can sell to someone else Port Clinton Ohio Author: Norwalk, Ohio Parks & Recreation Centers: Eire Island Resort & Marina Port Clinton, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
U.S. Medical Department As noticed in other reports, I received a call from a man with a very heavy Indian accent. He wanted to confirm that I recently had bladder surgery and that I would be entitled to compensation once he obtained more information from me. Willard Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: U.S. Medical Department Willard, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
STA Checking J.S. Resolution Group, Inc. STA Checking Cheektowaga New York Author: Heath, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: STA Checking Cheektowaga, New York

Oct 08 2015
American Legal Prosesssing Divsion Legal action warrent Arrest Does not state Internet
Author: sacramento, California Collection Agencies: American Legal Prosesssing Divsion Internet

Oct 08 2015
Jeffrey J Raymond CardCash did not pay me for $500 in gift cards Brick Ohio Author: Ravenna, Ohio Sales People: Jeffrey J Raymond Ravenna, Ohio

Oct 07 2015
Remington/MTD Power Tools Faulty design caused bearing to sieze. Company will not honor warranty! Valley City Ohio Stay out of this please. Author: Santa Clara, Utah Hardware & Tools: Remington/MTD Power Tools Valley City, Ohio

Oct 07 2015
Cleveland Pet Expo changed the date and place for the Expo and would not reimburse me for my cancellation even though they were sold out. Cleveland OHIO Nationwide Author: Willoughtby, Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Cleveland Pet Expo Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Scioto valley growers Ryan Shanks Ryan ordered $597.20 in tools and supplies from my company and cancelled the payment for no reason and will not communicate with us to find a solution. He ripped us off litterally. Ada Ohio Author: tucson, Arizona Dead Beat Customers: Scioto valley growers Ada, Ohio

Oct 07 2015
Georgia Secretary of State Dental Board The Georgia Secretary of State Dental Board Failed to Properly Investigate My Serious Complaint Against a Georgia Dentist. Atlanta Georgia Author: Blairsville, Georgia Dental Services: Georgia Secretary of State Dental Board Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 06 2015
Sundance Vacations Travel advantage network Tri-state financial Sundance Vacations lied about their services and failed to mention a cancellation procedure Parsippanny New Jersey Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: Sundance Vacations Parsippanny, New Jersey

Oct 06 2015
Alina lin, Aihong Zheng. Hongkong Global-Export Co., Limited I order a cellphone from them but didnt get it or havent gotten it yet. Although i got a package from someone in China but its not the one i ordered. At first communication is good but since last week. I havent received any replies. They are fast on getting the money thou. They cant give a tracking because of excuses after excuses. Zhonghang Road Futian District, Shenzhen China Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Alina lin Internet

Oct 06 2015
Dish Network They used my ssn for a female unknown to me who is a male that lives in a totally different state Colorado Nationwide
Lol How would you know how this effected my life! Author: McCallsburg , Iowa Computer Fraud: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Miriam Favours Loan Lender Scams that left me homeless Edo State Nationwide Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Loans: Miriam Favours Loan Lender Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Quicken Loans Today is October 6, 2015. After months of countless requests for more and more paperwork(some duplications) from quicken loans, we were finally denied the loan. Folks, in my opinion someone at QL should contact me direct rather than go thru my current financial institution and man up. This is TOTALLY wrong. Why advertise HARP loans if you don't really participate in that arena. Intenet Author: uniontown, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Internet

Oct 06 2015
01:32 PM Fraudulent Sales Internet Author: London, Ohio Gourmet stores: Internet

Oct 06 2015
12:53 PM Online shopping25 S. Arizona Pl Ste 410Chandler, Az, 85225 bought items on their sites, attempts to cancel some items and was given the runner around. Decided not to take receipt of items. They did not refund all my money claiming items were delivered to me. i do not have their items. Still owes me $151.09. I filed complaint with BBB for their city to which they responded that all my money are refunded and that they can show the receipt. I asked for the receipt and still no response from them. Days after my BBB complaints I received items from their company which I returned to the again but still they have not returned my money. . Chandler, Arizona Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Internet

Oct 06 2015
American medical response American medical response Threats, misrepresentation and rude people Akron Ohio YES!!! Author: Moreno Valley , California Emergency Medical Services: American medical response Akron, Ohio

Oct 06 2015
Tara Mullins she asked for money , i sent it, only asking her to repay, then after she collected , i got deleted. Columbus Ohio Author: Wheelersburg, Ohio Rescue Mission: Tara Mullins Internet

Oct 06 2015
Clayton Smith Diamond Seal RoofingProof Seal After checking his references, Clayton Smith, Diamond Seal Roofing, Proof Seal was contracted May 2 2015 to apply Diamond Seal roofing seal to a commercial building. He and his crew started the project but never got passed the bagging of rock ballist and did not complete the job. Canton Ohio Author: Charleston, West Virginia Builders & Contractors: Clayton Smith Canton, Ohio

Oct 06 2015
North Coast Auto Mall REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: North Coast Auto Mall dedicated to customer satisfaction. North Coast Auto Mall implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs effectively, and promptly. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. North Coast Auto Mall pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with North Coast Auto Mall, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Dealers: North Coast Auto Mall Akron, Ohio