Your Search | steebar.com [chip gorden]

1, Report #1190962

Nov 23 2014
Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Edward Renees, Chicago Illinois.... Samantha Portillo, San Jose CA This is a scam through a website that tricks you into thinking you will be hired as a mystery shopper. My fiance wanted to become a mystery shopper and filled out a application from a website. A month later she received a package from priority mail postage paid through stamps.comm..com. The package had instructions from recruitment manager Robert Mchugh along with a check. Do not fall for this SCAM!!! the check is fraudulent. Knoxville, TN CA, CHI, TN.
Author: cary, North Carolina Cash Services: Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Knoxville, TN,

Nov 23 2014
Uzair and Rubina Siddiqui Ruby Siddiqui, The Siddiqui's, Thief Sponsorship Recipients Flipping houses that should be condemned. Clifton Virginia
Author: McLean, Virginia Landlords: Uzair and Rubina Siddiqui Clifton, Virginia

3, Report #1190964

Nov 23 2014
Loftus Auto City Ramco Finance, Brendan Loftus Stole my money Taunton Massachusetts Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Loftus Auto City Taunton, Massachusetts

4, Report #1190960

Nov 23 2014
Neda Firouz / Firouz / Neda Firouz HOA / Neda Firouz Property Manager / HOA Fraud Neda Firouz / Cross Creek Village HOA Neda Firouz Neda Firouz, Neda Firouz HOA, HOA Fraud Neda Firouz, Neda Firouz HOA Fraud, HOA Fraud, Neda Firouz, Firouz, Cross Creek HOA Neda Firouz, Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Home Owner Associations: Neda Firouz / Firouz / Neda Firouz HOA / Neda Firouz Property Manager / HOA Fraud Neda Firouz / Cross Creek Village HOA Neda Firouz Los Angeles, California

5, Report #1190958

Nov 23 2014
Efax j2 GlobalĀ®, Inc., 6922 Hollywood Blvd., 5th floor, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA Still Ripping People Off in Global Internet Scam Los Angeles, CA Internet Author: Salem, Oregon Internet Fraud: Efax Internet

6, Report #1190956

Nov 23 2014
Filson Outlet Filson, Filson Outlet Burlington Washington, Filson Scam, Filson scam Return Policy, Filson horrible Customer Service, Filson Return Policy, Filson will scam you Burlington Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Filson Outlet Burlington, Washington

7, Report #1190418

Nov 23 2014
Fullscreen Corporation a Youtube Partner Fullscreen Corporation Fullscreen Third Partner Corporation for Youtube... Culver California Author: Ensley, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Fullscreen Corporation a Youtube Partner Culver, California

8, Report #1190955

Nov 23 2014
Single Throw Internet Marketing Terrible Employer Wall New Jersey Author: New Jersey Advertising Agencies: Single Throw Internet Marketing Wall, New Jersey

Nov 23 2014
Kerry and William Santiago, 2098 Northern Dr. Scumlord and Scamlords. DO NOT RENT OR BUY THEIR PROPERTY. Will put blame on renters when the problems already exists. Will attempt to sell their home without disclosing problems that a renter or buyer will only find out about after living there. Beavercreek Ohio Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Landlords: Santiago Ohio

10, Report #1190951

Nov 23 2014
Lotus Wig Limited Lotus Wig Limited, Lotus Wig, Jack Lotus Wig, Not Bleaching Hair, No Training Class, No Remove Tangle, No Training, Lotus Wig cheating, No Training Lotus Wig Limited Lotus Wig Limited, Lotus Wig, Jack Lotus Wig, Not Bleaching Hair, No Training Class, No Remove Tangle, No Training, Lotus Wig cheating, No Training, Lotus Wig Cheating, No Training Class, Lotus Wig Limited Quingdao, Shandong China Cheating, No Bleaching Color, Quingdao China Quingdao, Shandong China China
Author: Seaford, Delaware Education & Learning Centers: Lotus Wig Limited Quingdao,

11, Report #1190953

Nov 23 2014
community gardens apartments made a report several times about mold leaks and.roaches they havnt done.anything about it just barely did stuff about the mold but I feel like we are infested with roaches sparks nevada UNITED STATES Author: UNITED STATES, Nevada Exterminating Services: community gardens apartmentos

12, Report #1190952

Nov 23 2014
Ian Milefchik Jeff Wagner Banking Team Ian Milefchik never showed up to meet me on Monday November 17! Bridgeville Pennsylvania
Author: Houston, Texas Real Estate Investing: Ian Milefchik Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

13, Report #1190949

Nov 23 2014
General Motors 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2004 Chevrolet Silverado Brake Failure at 85,000 miles Detroit Michigan Author: Petersburg, Kentucky Auto Warranty: General Motors Nationwide

14, Report #1190948

Nov 23 2014
Hoosier Tradewinds Tradewinds Don't be fooled by this company!!!! Arcadia Indiana Author: Arcadia, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Hoosier Tradewinds Arcadia, Indiana

15, Report #1190796

Nov 23 2014
Allstate Insurance Company Allstate Insurance adjuster avoided paying vandalism, theif and property damage claim Dallas Texas Author: Sherman, Texas Better Business Bureau: Allstate Insurance Company Nationwide

16, Report #1190947

Laura McClure, Ellie McClure Proceed with Caution Atlanta Internet
Author: Marietta, Georgia Ex- Girlfriends: Laura McClure Internet

17, Report #1190946

Nov 23 2014
Parker Avenue False purchase of mortgage Fryman strikes again with trying to destroy small business men Poughkeepsie New York Author: Yonkers, New York Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Parker Poughkeepsie, New York

18, Report #1190941

Nov 23 2014
Online Trading Academy A very strange experience Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Online Trading Academy Denver, Colorado

19, Report #1190943

Nov 23 2014
Pinkerton FX John Pinkerton, Pinkerton Design Studio Scam Artist Ohio, USA Internet Author: Other Liars: Pinkerton FX Internet

20, Report #1190942

Nov 23 2014
Heather johnson What a complete b**** cybersource and this bitch heather opened u account one day and after I called to verify I could accept payments they said my account was active and any payments mite request a invoice after sending a invoice they said its to risky and closed my account after I took over $2000 f*** this company and this b**** heather Internet Author: Wayne, Michigan Landscape Companies: Cybersource Internet

21, Report #1190892

Nov 23 2014
mark Strauss insurance/lone star managing agenct charged me $250 for so called insurance fees which went into his bank account. this did not go as down pymt. austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: mark Strauss insurance austin, Texas

22, Report #1190939

ERICA DEVELOPMENT CORP. Stealing funds from disabled people Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Attorneys General: ERICA DEVELOPMENT CORP. Miami,

23, Report #1190940

Nov 23 2014
Hudson Douglas Public Adjusters ARC Construction Deceitful public adjusters and construction mesa Arizona Author: glendale , Arizona Insurance Companies: Hudson Douglas Public Adjusters mesa , Arizona

24, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

25, Report #1190934

Nov 23 2014
qawatches I saw qawatches on Amazon. I bought a wrist watch for a small insane amount; I think it was $5,00. They billed Chase Bank for that. I rceived the watch which was working okay except the watch band. Now they're charging my Chase card for $95. I saw a report on RipOff Report about qawatches a couple of days ago. Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: qawatches