Your Search | steebar.com [chip gorden]

Jul 31 2014
JD Byrider CNAC, Grace Finance Inc, Robert J. Hirst, Archie H Wright, Jeffrey M Schneck Unethical, borderline scam. Chandler Arizona Author: Florence, Arizona Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Ava's Flowers Misrepresentation Marthas Vineyard Massachusetts Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Florists: Ava's Flowers Marthas Vineyard, Massachusetts

Jul 31 2014
Keith Tanner Transmission Keith Tanner Only replace 1 part of transmission and did not rebuild , but charged $1400 with a six month warranty not the 12 month as advertised on Angies list and phone number listed inoperative to call to check up on repairs.When I called several colleges and other transmission shops I was informed of the process for that type of charge. When car brought in the OD light came on and I was informed by one mechanic that it was the transmission . Original repair was Sept.9 2014, problem arose July 15th a mere 10 months. Austell Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: Keith Tanner Transmission Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
united legal investigation I don't know bank card,jail,425.00,fraud,legal action Internet Author: braddock, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: united legal investigation Internet

Jul 31 2014
Elite Travel International, LA, NY Stacey Small, Alyson Nash Extremely negative experience with them and vendor HQ Queen of Clubs in Europe; never use again; rude and unprofessional Los Angeles, New York/New Jersey Area Nationwide Author: NYC, New York Travel Companies: Elite Travel International, LA, NY Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Mekkelsens RV East Montpelier, VT Terrible customer service. East Montpelier Vermont Author: South Burlington, Vermont RV Dealers: Mekkelsens RV East Montpelier, VT Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Thinkpad Depot Sold a Old laptop claiming it as New and refurbished, I returned the laptop 18 days ago, and no refund yet. no one to answer the phone. Sterling Virginia Author: Missouri City, Texas Computer Stores: Thinkpad Depot Sterling , Virginia

Jul 31 2014
Flagship Merchant Services, LLC Billing me monthly for a closed account 3 months ago Internet Author: new castle, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Flagship Merchant Services, LLC Internet

Jul 31 2014
Top Notch Transportation Adam Burkhalter Hired: Private contractor (Harry deRochemont) by Mr Burkhalter to drive livery. Unwilling to replace check rejected by bank: $393.70 Scottsdale Arizona Author: La Mesa, California Taxi & Limousine Services: Top Notch Transportation Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 31 2014
Anything Autoparts Charged me $1,500 for used engine, never delivered, cursed me when I asked for refund! Southwood Jacksonville Florida Author: Belton, Missouri Auto Parts: Anything Autoparts Southwood Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 31 2014
Shahid Shaikh S Bros Scared for opportunities, private placement programs Cerritos California Author: Draper, Utah Financial Services: Shahid Shaikh Cerritos , California

Jul 31 2014
Ricardo Rico Baez Marketing and Advertising Roselle New Jersey Author: Union, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: Ricardo Rico Baez Marketing and Advertising Roselle , New Jersey

Jul 31 2014
Cash Call Billy WynnLoan Representative Unethical - illegal running of credit report without approval Orange California Author: Thousand Oaks, California Cash Services: Cash Call Orange, California

Jul 31 2014
Smart Carpet, LLCSmart Carpet, Inc Deceptive, Buckling Floors, Laminate Floors Manasquan New Jersey Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Carpet & Tile Installers: Smart Carpet Manasquan, New Jersey

Jul 31 2014
Nickolas George Cng Capital Pop, private placement, loans, trades Commerce Twp Michigan Author: Draper, Utah Loan Brokers: Nickolas George Commerce Twp , Michigan

HOG Harley Owners Group Road side assistance was not helpful at all Nationwide
Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Customer: HOG Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Profit and Growth Unlimited WGIV, Dr. Bizness, Ernest Smith WGIV Internet Radio Scam Alert!!! Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Profit and Growth Unlimited Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 31 2014
Whirlpool Sold faulty refrigerator, replaced it once, waiting for 2nd replacement, I want my money back. Benton Harbo Michigan Author: centerville, Ohio Appliances: Whirlpool Benton Harbo, Michigan

Jul 31 2014
Winters Plumbing HUB Plumbing Trying to take advantage of the consumer! Outrageous prices gauging practices Cambridge Massachusetts Author: Dedham, Massachusetts Plumbing: Winters Plumbing Cambridge, Massachusetts

Jul 31 2014
Everything Quality Construction-Matt Rufo Quality is a word this company or it's owner know nothing about! Scammer and a liar! Framingham Massachusetts
Author: Waltham, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Everything Quality Construction-Matt Rufo Framingham, Massachusetts

Jul 31 2014
PNV Bank has ripped me off in overdraft fees. Example What they are doing they post my transactions 1st checks etc then I make a deposit & they charge me $36 bucks. As it stands now they owe me 5 overdraft charges. If they would refund me I would close my account but they do not care. Simple as that. Bowling Green Kentucky Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Bad Check Writers: PNV Bank Bowling Green, Kentucky

Jul 31 2014
schaeffers investment research Salesman WALT smooth talking white collar SWINDLER Cincinnati Ohio Author: davenport, Florida Financial Services: schaeffers investment research Cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 31 2014
Hidden Dinner Scam Orange County and Los Angeles county Internet Author: Orange, California Catering: Hidden Dinner Internet

Jul 31 2014
national library of poetry charged me sllmost 50$ to get a copy of a book that I supposibly published. tried to charge me money to go to las vegas to poets convention and said I won a crystal trophy. and I was a runner up for 10,000 $ I recieved several awards for my poems but never paid money. my poem The Blue Flight was on the first page. the book was quiet whispers sent to me in 2009 Nationwide Author: grandjunction, Colorado WANTED REWARD $$$: national library of poetry Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
ACS INCORPORATIOn Legal office collection dept . Call 1-347-571-9007btween MThru Friday 8 till 5pm u are ordered to pay 3467.00 before court charges will be filed against you. Within a 48 hour of the court notice entered avoid ruining you credit,we have your ss number an i acused me of owing money for a debt of 3267.78 and was threatened by court an to withdraw from my financial institution fro total due or face court ,credit reports damaging my credit an removal of my income. internet Nationwide Author: live oak, California Computer Mail Order: ACS INCORPORATIOn Nationwide