STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL, LIPOPLEX WITH HOODIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Steel Bridge Medical, Lipoplex With Hoodia
There may be more specific results for "Steel Bridge Medical, Lipoplex With Hoodia"
For more specific results for "Steel Bridge Medical, Lipoplex With Hoodia"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Epoxytech Unresponsive, had to dispute with Paypal to get a refund Pennsylvania & Florida Internet Author: Lithua, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: Epoxytech Internet

Oct 18 2017
FLAWLESS VISALIA Skincare I thought I was ordering a sample...a tiny jar of cream came 0.50oz I saw a charge of 89.95 on my Discover statement. I called the number and finally got the person to stop the next UNWANTED order...I certainly did not know I was ordering this o.50 for 89.95. I guess I was suppose to let them know in a certainly number of days that I did not want anything to do with the product. I do not recall or have a copy of the billing slip...and to be honest, I do NOT remember seeing that in the billing slip. Nationwide Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Skin Care: FLAWLESS Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
willlard simons shields financial ericson visser Through a family member in Canada i was given the contaxct for Willard Simons in regards to business loans. I reached out and ovr two weeks on a daily basis i emailed with Willard in regards to business money. He decided he would take a 2.5 million d willard simons shields financial ericson visser charlotte? Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bait-and-Switch: willlard simons shields financial ericson visser Internet

Oct 18 2017
Helping hand clinc Front desk clerk Dr Arron long and his wife Took my money and did not Take the time for prior authorization with my insurance as promise Brandon Brandon Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Helping hand clinc Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Audible adbl.co/bill NJ They are charging my credit card $14.95 a month. I've spoken to them and as to cancel this account. They tell me that they can find my information, but they keep charging my card. Now dealing with my credit card company. not happy with the results form either. NJ Internet Author: Escondido, California Internet Services: Audible adbl.co/bill NJ Internet

Oct 18 2017
La Z Boy Durable fabrics with proven performance FALSE ADVERTISING Monroe Nationwide
Author: Old Hicory, Tennessee Home & Garden Stores: La Z Boy Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Emblha Gave bogus phone number to call to cancel account associated with free product offered on Facebook advertising. Scottsdale AZ Internet Author: Village Mills, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Emblha Internet

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
TRAVELOCITY MY EXPERIENCE WITH TRAVELOCITY Dallas Texas Author: Miami, Florida Hotel: TRAVELOCITY Dallas, Texas

Oct 18 2017
BRAD SAILSBURY, brad lewis sailsbury, sailsbury handyman and remodeling took $2500.00 deposit and disappeared with no work done Grand Prarie Texas Author: dallas, Texas Home Improvements: BRAD SAILSBURY Grand Prarie, Texas

Oct 18 2017
Budget Car Rental Over charged when exchanged the car at Philadelphia airport and the Manager named Aric was too rude and don't know how to deal with customer he first changed the rate on the rental contract then added additional fuel charges on the bill. I am very disappointed with this PA airport location. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: jersey City, New Jersey Auto Rentals: Budget Car Rental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2017
irealtyedge rent to own my rent to own your rent to own i will help you to get into a home you just need to sign up with our credit repair campbel ca 95008 Nationwide Author: dayton, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: irealtyedge Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Bank of America told me this Ketoslim ad was bogus-- leads to huge monthly charges I responded to an Internet Article for a free sample with $4.95 shipping; the Bank of America lady said they are ripping people offer with re-occuring payments of $90 or more Internet Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: ketoslim Internet

Oct 17 2017
Martine Voyance Martine Voyance is a well know calirvoyant who helps people in fighting with their depression, loneliness, tension and make them smile again. Internet
Author: GRENOBLE, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Martine Voyance Internet

Oct 17 2017
Saleguru I order a expensive curling iron .. never arrive and they don't answered my emails with not explanation. Not phone number etc . Internet Author: Fulshear, Texas Abusive Parents: Saleguru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Progressive residential Rent Progress Inconsiderate with terrible communication with no regard for human life Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Property Management: Progressive residential Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 17 2017
@advanceabletechnology.com Charged my credit card with 2 fees I didn't authorize Internet Author: Newton, North Carolina Alternative Health: @advanceabletechnology.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
JEJGIVN*BEAUTYTRANSFO AllusiveREVERSAL: BEAUTYFOCSED8776705690 877-6705690 CA 08/28 CLAIMID: 254348127580001 2 Lured me with cheap free trial of two creams then autocharged me for 85.95 and 89.95 for products. San Diego California
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: JEJGIVN*BEAUTYTRANSFO Internet

Oct 17 2017
William T. Di Ciurcio,II He continues with his deceptive practices Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: William T. Di Ciurcio,II Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Oct 17 2017
  Sears, Went into stire to apply for the Lease it now program with out credit check needed and it is showing on my credit report . Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clothing Stores: Sears ,

Oct 17 2017
Local Record Office Sent me an official looking document twice now stating i need to send $89 to recieve the title of my new home. Document includes my personal information and I had to double check with my attorney that this wasn't official. Pekin Illinois Author: Waukegan, Illinois Loans: Local Record Office Pekin, Illinois