STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL OR INTERNETSVS COM 800 5978533 NV Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Steel Bridge Medical Or INTERNETSVS COM 800 5978533 NV
There may be more specific results for "Steel Bridge Medical Or INTERNETSVS COM 800 5978533 NV"
For more specific results for "Steel Bridge Medical Or INTERNETSVS COM 800 5978533 NV"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Resume genuis they told me it is $1.35 for one time, but now they charging my account &39.95, i want my money back Resume genius .com Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Customer: Resume genuis Internet

Jul 25 2017
Lunaluxe Signature SkinCare now re-branded Letoilet SKIN CARE Trial or Samples for shipping only Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Skin Care: Lunaluxe Signature SkinCare Internet

Jul 25 2017
Yonsalon Yonsalon took my money. 50$ to be exact. I bought a Motorola 5G plus and it's been a week past the products delivery date. I emailed the company twice and never got a response. I want the product, or police will be involved. Internet Author: Fort Myers, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 25 2017
Boss Cars USA Sold me a vehicle told me certified mileage was 34,000 miles, i took the car to Ford dealership to find it had 177,000 miles, and now the vehicle is not safe for the road or operable found out there are 21 safety codes and a missing part in the engine. Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: Boss Cars USA Tonawanda , New York

Jul 25 2017
Capital Credit Adjusters Claim I owe them money and threatening to take legal action if I don't respond in 2 days. No phone or address info. Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agency's: Capital Credit Adjusters Internet

Jul 25 2017
Envie Wrinkle Cream Wrinkle Miracle or Whispering Breeze LLC Ordered product for the introductory of 4.95 then did not like it so cancelled. They charged me 2x $96 Graham Washington Found company info and called them Author: Eddyville, Oregon Skin Care: Envie Wrinkle Cream Internet

Jul 25 2017
Bella Essence Eye Cream or Nuvajen/Core Face/Eye Creams false advertise product as free sample just pay shipping which you do but then they out of nowhere report to collection agency for a past due bill of $99.01! Never received anything but sample! Info commercial no contact information Internet Author: CEDAR PARK, Texas Skin Care: Bella Essence Eye Cream Internet

Jul 25 2017
Spy Survival Ordered a flashlight $4.95 Now being billed $40.00 for a publication I did not order or want. Maryland Author: Santa Rosa Bch, Florida On-Line Stores: Spy Survival Santa Rosa Bch, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Breg Inc. Received bill for $19.27 for collar from accident 11 1/2 months ago covered by vehicle insurance and then Medicare . Nationwide
Author: Buckeye, Arizona Emergency Medical Services: Breg Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I was send a collection statement from this company without showing proof that i have been previously notify of existing debt. A debt that i dont owed or have since the product was sent back immediately once lesrning responsability if stay with product so it was returned my credit card was disputed and once investigation took place i was credicted the charge of 98.71. I never heard again of this debt till july 15 2017. Sherman oaks California Author: McDonough, Georgia Abusive Parents: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
North America Prime, Inc. Moving company: quoted $1250, put belongings onto truck, demanded $3600 in cash or no delivery Hollywood Florida Author: Durham, North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division DMV: North America Prime, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Credit repair companies with a one-size-fits-all type of service (often referred to as “credit mills” because of how they do things – carelessly and quantity-driven, not quality-driven). You’ve probably seen them on television or on those annoying online popup ads. They’re usually wearing bad suits with bad haircuts and they typically carry the name of a law firm. Maple Shade New Jersey
Author: Maple Shade, New Jersey Credit Services: Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Maple Shade, New Jersey

Jul 24 2017
NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Ad said trial for less than $5.00 each but then charged my account with $89.95 and $85.95 within 10 days. NO REFUND, but 35% rebate finally. Tried on recommendation of TV star on NCIS (Abbey) and Dr. Oz supposedly. Charges only show 888-891-8713 NV. Internet Author: South, Louisiana Skin Care: NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Internet

Jul 24 2017
Medical Services Group calls several times a day regarding pain ointment Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Medical Supplies: Medical Services Group Reno, Nevada

Jul 24 2017
Ford Motor Company and Unicare Insurance Fired While On Medical Leave Chicago Illinois Wford@ford.com William Clay Ford Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Trucking Companies: Ford Motor Company and Unicare Insurance Chicago, Illinois

Jul 24 2017
Verde Valley Medical Center Oak Creek Emergency Physicians In-network hospital, out of network doctor, does not work with insurance, ripoff bills Cottonwood Arizona Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Verde Valley Medical Center Cottonwood, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC Trying to charge me for something I do not want or saying I ordered. Unknown to me Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana On-Line Business: TRS LIMITED LLC Internet

Jul 24 2017
PuppyFind Any pet finding site place that refers you back to they're main website. Supports Puppy Mills, BYB's & those that are or advocates for those prior listed. Scottsdale AZ, Arizona Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Dog Breeders: PuppyFind Internet

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
California Medical Evaluators, California Psychiatric Evaluators, Gabor Vari insurance fraud, theft, deceipt, loss of license Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Medical Expert Witnesses: California Medical Evaluators Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Ignite Youthful various beauty products, various names, also latest weight loss products.Radiant Beauty.Renewderm, Nulift, igniteyouthful garcinia cambogia, ignite beauty mango,etc Did not reveal that a persons card would be charged another approx $100 in 14 days. No packing slip for one, therefore I had not proof of what I received, or how much it cost, or any terms they claim you agreed to. Internet Author: Onalaska, Washington Skin Care: Ignite Youthful Internet