Your Search | stellar phoenix cd rom element 5 digital river stellar information

Jan 23 2017
ExtendPetHealth.com Deceiving order information, ofer a free sample, then they keep sending a new supply every month Silver Springs Nevada Author: Norco, California Bait-and-Switch: ExtendPetHealth.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Lotus leggings I ordered legging from the company on dec 2 2016 and still have not received them and it's been well over a month..ment a number of emails and got an email saying that my email will be looked at in the order it was received and I have sent about 5 or 6 and still have not heard from anyone.... Nationwide Author: Stow, Maine Clothing Stores: Lotus leggings Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
America Vacations ..... They put you on hold, come back, and tell you congrats, they can offer that promo. From the flyer it mentions 4-5 Star Resorts are Guaranteed, and mentions locations like Cancun, Cabo, Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, etc. BUT DOES NOT SHOW THE RESORTS. juarinez, mexico Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Jan 23 2017
Site Lock Baiting with generic info or old customer information Arizona Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Services: Site Lock North Carolina

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York Sounds like they are violating the HIPAA privacy rule Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
nutraslim5 Don't order! phoenix Arizona Author: Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: nutraslim5 phoenix, Arizona

Jan 23 2017
Secret Serums Ordered free trial on Jan 5. Was charged for shipping which I knew about. On Jan 21st was charged $176.81 at 4am for this product that I never received . Lewiston Maine Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Jan 23 2017
ecigbrands.com ecigsecigecigs.comecigsbrands.com Scam; Uses the information given for S&H to withdraw $99.95 from your account. Lyons, Colorado  Internet
Author: Orlando, Florida Stereos: ecigbrands.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
River district apartments Rda deception advertising over charging for utilities not disclosing all payments owed. rockford Illinois Author: rockford , Illinois Real Estate Services: River district apartments rockford , Illinois

Jan 23 2017
Joe's Carpet Customer Service Nightmare Inverness Florida Author: Crystal River, Florida Home & Garden Stores: Joe's Carpet Inverness, Florida

Jan 23 2017
River Bay I. Vaelo- Collector I have paid my bills on the first day of the month, I have recieved letter stating that I did not pay with notices, then recieved numerous letters stating that I have insufficient funds from the collector,Tampa Florida The entire story Author: Tampa, Florida Home Owner Associations: River Bay Tampa , Florida

Jan 22 2017
Minnesot Sphynx Llyssa St.Martin Selling unhealthy Sphinx kittens Elk River MN Internet
MN Sphynx cannot be held responsible for ongoing care issues Author: Minneapolis , Minnesota Animal Services: Minnesot Sphynx Internet

Jan 21 2017
New Age Face serum & Cream want money they stole from my company. phoenix arizona Author: Caney, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: New Age Face serum & Cream phoenix, Kansas

Jan 20 2017
Payloadz, Shannon Sofeld Overcharged me for 10 years and then was hostile when I asked why. Refused to refund a penny of my money and was arrogrant, rude and hostile. New York New York Just to Clarify the Submitter Information Author: Monrovia, California Consumer Services: Customer: Payloadz Internet

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
Rich Dad Coaching Gives You the Same Information as in Robert's Books, Only Over the Sandy Utah Author: Strongsville, Ohio Business Consultants: Rich Dad Coaching Internet

Jan 19 2017
Algorithmic Trading Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net dedicated to customer satisfaction. AlgorintmicTrading.net a Third Party Trading System Development Firm, whose lead developer has bachelors of science in electrical engineering and is devoted to providing quality trading algorithms to both investors and day traders. AlgorithmicTrading.net licenses their professionally designed automated trading systems for use in the Futures market. Algorithmic Trading received 4.7 out of 5 stars from tradingschools.org & and maintains an A+ Rating with the BBB. AlgorithmicTrading.net receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. AlgorithmicTrading.net made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction by providing a transparent model that allows all potential customers to feel confident and secure when they choose AlgorithmicTrading.net.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Online Trading: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Boise , Idaho

Jan 19 2017
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona U-Haul Cares Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
C+D Corp Services, C and D corp services CD Corp Services, CD social connect, CEO of C&D Corp Services & Creative Capital Partners, Creative Capital Partners, Ebony Edwards Carl McNeilLionel RhodesTolie MillerDebra MCNeill Scam, Bounced Payroll, Witholding Pay, Verbal Abuse, Dishonest, Doshonorable Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Carl McNeill Author: Austin, Texas Employees: C+D Corp Services, C and D corp services Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Jan 19 2017
Continental Properties Springs at Braden River Refund Bradenton Florida Author: Lakewood Ranch, Florida Landlords: Continental Properties Bradenton, Florida

Jan 19 2017
Experience Sales Door To Door Sales Scam Phoenix Arizona He lied! Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Door to Door Sales: Experience Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver The ad read :1X High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars $49.99 Told me I watch too many movies night vision cost $500 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Amazon Prime Deceptive Trial Membership - But fast to Fix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona On-Line Business: Amazon Prime Internet

Jan 18 2017
GDS Garage door 5 year Warranty for parts only Houston Texas Author: Texas Garage Door Companies: GDS Garage door Houston, Texas

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona