Your Search | steve mullnix why is he driving with out. missouri drivers license?

Oct 20 2014
Pat Fegan Masonry Pat he convinced me to invest money in his concrete business,and it will earn 40% in 3 months time,and i will received the principal plus the interest in 3 months Sault Ste.Marie Michigan Author: Sault Ste.Marie, Michigan Loans: Pat Fegan Masonry Sault Ste.Marie, Michigan

Oct 20 2014
Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Julie- julie@benefitallianceinc.comGary Youssef -gary@benefitallianceinc.com Benefit Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage, Free Rx Card, Prescription Discount Card Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide
Author: West Jordan, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
CashNetUSA Consumerloans4allNetCedit.comLoans.net24/7 lenders They will Wallet and Purse rape you and your accounts w/out giving you a reach around or using any lube! internet land USA Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Loans: CashNetUSA Internet

Oct 20 2014
ACS Inc./United legal investigation bureau Threatened with lawsuit for a loan I never took out Nationwide Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Loans: ACS Inc./United legal investigation bureau Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
direct capital Steve there sexually harassing me Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: van wert, Ohio Brokerage Companies: direct capital Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
ES EXPRESS LINES INC Trans Quality ES Express falsifies drivers log books. Forces drivers to drive much more hours then required by the law. Lemont Illinois
Author: Brooklyn , New York Trucking Companies: ES EXPRESS LINES INC Lemont, Illinois

Oct 20 2014
Garage Door Service Steve Wrong Product, Unaurhorized Charges, Threats, Police Denver, Colorado Internet Author: Thornton, Colorado Garage Door Companies: Garage Door Service Internet

Oct 20 2014
eBay Motors Seller Joseph Demarco Hubcapjoes Crazeenydriver Joseph Demarco Admits to getting other sellers suspended off eBay This seller does videos and brags about how he gets sellers suspended from eBay but bashes eBay and PayPal for Managed Returns and 180 day Refunds. Oradell New Jersey
Author: Wilmington, Indiana Auto Parts: eBay Motors Seller Joseph Demarco Oradell, New Jersey

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Ray Skillman ripoff said one thing and did another. so i got scrwed out of my Avalanche worth 40,000 for a car worth 16,000 and no money back Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Ray K Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Moyer Model Management/M3 Media 3 World The owner who posed as Joe Moyer is a registered sex offender in Cole Camp, Missouri. His real name is Joseph Michael Willard. He has been shooting children in multiple states and this violates his rules as a sex offender. Benton Missouri, Author: Winnsboro, Texas Sex Offenders: Moyer Model Management/M3 Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Bob Mensch cowboy Bob Paycheck Protection votes with unions even though he is suppose to be republican Pennsburg Pennsylvania Author: Schwenksville, Pennsylvania Politicians: Bob Mensch Pennsburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 20 2014
TOTAL NEW FASHION LLC VICTOR FURRER PAID FOR MERCHANDISE AND NEVER RECEIVED IT AND NOW HE WONT REFUND ME THE MONEY MIAMI Florida Author: temple terrace, Florida Clothing Stores: TOTAL NEW FASHION LLC MIAMI , Florida

Oct 20 2014
Cherry Lips Communications Cherry AKA Therese Aitch Crazy Lying Cheating Rude Disgusting Misleading Missouri Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Credit Services: Cherry Lips Communications Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Alpha Male Transport was told it was a company and it is merely a guy with a truck a god like complex screwing people out of money Linden New Jersey Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Alpha Male Transport Linden, New Jersey

Oct 19 2014
Victor's International Model and Talent Management Victor Schmit Victor Schmitt gave me and my daughter this big speech about he will do everything for you and will set you up an appointment for a photoshoot while Not telling you that you have to pay $395.00 until the day or two before the shoot New Orleans Louisiana Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Victor's International Model and Talent Management Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Verizon Wireless In May 2014 I went to Verizon Wireless store to upgrade my phone in Brick, NJ. I picked out my phone, and the salesman told me they were having a special on tablets. For just $10.00 a line, I could have as many tablets I would like as a give away for Mo Do Not Trust Verizon Wireless Salesmen,Brick, NJ store, they will tell you any lie to sell you something. Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Brick, New Jersey

Oct 19 2014
Peter Wagner Save Your Home Home Retention Ministries The Mortgage Fighter Incompetent, deceptive practices, made stuff up as he went along, denied what he'd promised, poor communications skills, poor technology skills, made repeated mistakes, lied about his accomplishments, only accepts payment by direct deposit Austin Texas Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: Peter Wagner Austin, Texas

Oct 19 2014
ADVOCARE Ripped Me Off for several hundred $$$ Plano Texas Author: St. Louis, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: ADVOCARE Plano, Texas

Oct 19 2014
Rochell's Elite Auto Owner: Ike Rochell This persons charged me a fee to go to the auction and then charged me more than what the vehicle was auctioned off for. I'm sure he has done this to many others... Southaven Mississippi Author: Memphis, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Rochell's Elite Auto Southaven, Mississippi

Oct 18 2014
Days Inn Mr. Niak Kick me out of his motel and refused a full refund Greensboro North Carolina Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Hotel: Days Inn Greensboro, North Carolina

Oct 18 2014
E-Cigs Brand I was scammed out of $200.00, an unauthorized debit of $99.99 plus overdraft and returned check fees. Troy Michigan Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: E-Cigs Brand Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Manchanda Law Offices, Rahul Manchanda Let's unite and fight this guy. I already won a fee disputes New York New York Author: N. Ft Myers, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Manchanda Law Offices, Rahul Manchanda New York, New York