Your Search | steve mullnix why is he driving with out. missouri drivers license?

Sep 04 2015
Greenstar Home Services REVIEW: Greenstar Home Services dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Greenstar offers direct access to CEO for any customer challenge. *UPDATE: Greenstar Home Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Greenstar Home Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response Author: Nevada Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Jeremy Prevost Greenstar Home Services Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Payers autosmotive after spending over 1000.00 my car to fix a.c my car is worst. I noticed engine light on owner told me not their fault tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Payers autosmotive tucson, Arizona

Sep 04 2015
Ace Kevin Weaver contacted work E-mail Threatened to co ntact employer , Threatened to wipe out my accounts @ the bank Author: Burbank, California Collection Agencies: Ace Payday Corp.

Sep 04 2015
straight talk you buy an unlimited phone, text and data plan $45 per month. then you run out of data. when you talk to them tgey tell you there is no data plan. its on the card that you buy! they apologize for that. tell them its false advertising theu dont care. unknown Nationwide Author: knoxville , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
TRIPLE S PROPERTIES TRIPLE S RIP OFF YOUR APPLICATION FEES RIP OFF APPLICATION FEES - NO CRITERIA SPRINGFIELD Missouri Author: DALLAS, Texas Property Management: TRIPLE S PROPERTIES SPRINGFIELD, Missouri

Sep 04 2015
Shell vacation club They sold use a timeshare then continue to increase maintenance fees until they were more than the vacation is worth Orlando Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Realtors: shell vacation club Orlando, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa will allow UNAUTHORIZED withdraws from your debit-card account. Then when call their customer service number to stop the pending transaction, they will tell you that there is nothing you (or they) can do about it- and if you don 't like it, you can file a dispute after the money has been officially stolen from your account. WTF?? Bentonville Arizona
Author: Columbia, Kentucky Financial Services: Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
GE Capital Alex told me i was approved for a loan up to 5000 dollars, said I had to purchase a green dot card and load 110 dollars the monthly repayment amount and then I spoke with alex for 1 and a half hours he wanted me to give him the numbers off the card i purchased. I gave him the numbers.  ohio Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: GE Capital Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Lunate Skin Scam said free trail offer for just shipping costs , have charge me for 2 months worth of products I did not order. I am talking about almost$400.00 charged to my bank account. Called them and they were very rude had to cancel my AtM card to make sure no other charges are made by them bank is investigating now Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Lunate Skin Internet

Sep 04 2015
Renuvaderm I agreed to a trial purchase of $4.95 and purchased an eye cream for $29.99 using my credit card. I was not aware tht I had to cancel within 14 days or be automatically signed up for monthly shipments at $89.47. Two weeks after the first shipment I received a Vitamin C Serum in the mail and a note saying they had been out of it when I ordered previously. Two weeks later I received a package from them that I have not even opened. I called them and told them I did not want it.  Nevada Internet Author: Macomb, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Renuvaderm Internet

Sep 04 2015
Toyota Motor Credit Corp Toyota Financial Services TFS NO REFINANCING, NO LOYALTY TO EXISTING CUSTOMERS, STUCK WITH HIGH RATES Nationwide Author: Fitchburg, Massachusetts Car Financing: Toyota Motor Credit Corp Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Alaleh Kamran Law Offices Law Offices of Alaleh Kamran - Criminal Defense Law She is a 100% Fraud ,stay o way, other wise she will take away your money and will do NOTHING Encino California
Author: valencia, California Lawyers: Alaleh Kamran Law Offices Encino, California

Sep 04 2015
Access shoppers Joyce Norwood check issuer, Jerry Roberts human resource manager Sent me a check for $1985.00 asking me spend $150 at Walmart and Kmart, plus Money gram$1185 plus their fees f $10-$80! Also $450 is for my evaluation and training that keep.. Secret shoppers. I called. He said go cash check then call back. He will give me a Account Managers name to money gram to. New York New York Author: Bakersfield, California Department & Outlet Stores: Access shoppers New York, New York

Sep 04 2015
flabs2abs they have a company that takesmoney out of your account without telling you indinapolis indiana Author: san jacinto, California Weightloss Programs: flabs2abs Internet

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 04 2015
GRN and Global Recruiters Network, Brad Baiocchi, John Demsher, Illegally closed down franchise and violated franchise agreement -they scam you out of $90,000 Chicago Illinois Notice to Unknown Person or Persons Author: Dallas, Texas Franchisors: GRN and Global Recruiters Network internet

Sep 04 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Love Interrupted Author: Huntersville , North Carolina Medical Personnel: Erika Meyerson Smith and Mike Smith and Carolina Comprehensive Health Network Huntersville, North Carolina

Sep 04 2015
G.A. Custom Flooring Gerry Jacobs Gerry came out to my office measured the space took a deposit check for $2100 and never came back. Mattapoisett Massachusetts Author: Avon, Massachusetts Home Improvements: G.A. Custom Flooring Mattapoisett, Massachusetts

Twin Cities Wholesale Jason is the SalesmanCell #612-325-4763 Nationwide
Author: Delano, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Twin Cities Wholesale Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Precision Motor Cars Precision Motor Cars Pure Rippoff Watch out! canton Georgia Author: CUMMING, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Precision Motor Cars canton, Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Dart Dart is a great co to work for. I was there for 4 years n aid off my truck. But highway sales is the problem. Jackie treats people like garbage n doesnt return the calls she won't be bothered with low life drivers. eagan Minnesota Author: miami, Florida Trucking Companies: Dart eagan, Minnesota

Sep 04 2015
ACS department ace, Steve Madden Threatened legal action harassment and accusing me of a debt owed Internet Author: san Francisco, California Collection Agencies: ACS department Internet

Sep 04 2015
Cashier #16 Fast Stop Gas Station off New Hope & Ozark Very Rude, s****. Author: Mount Holly, North Carolina Convenience Stores: Cashier #16 Fast Stop Gas Station off New Hope & Ozark Gastonia, North Carolina

Sep 04 2015
Lara Haun with Lone Star OB/GYN Associates Horrible service recevied by Lara Haun -DO NOT MAKE HER YOUR OB/GYN San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Pregnancy Services: Lara Haun with Lone Star OB/GYN Associates San Antonio, Texas

Sep 04 2015
Grand Bay Marine $3,324 down the drain after entering a sales agreement with Grand Bay Marine. Traverse city Michigan Author: New Boston, Michigan Boat Dealers: Grand Bay Marine Internet