Your Search | steve mullnix why is he driving with out. missouri drivers license?

1, Report #1196802

Dec 20 2014
hot ride motors sub what a beautiful car this is drove 15 hours to find out what a piece of junk it was nothing like the description and didn't show any damage in the pictures on eBayand on top of it camouflages a $250 doc fee in his listing then got mad like I wasted his time for not buying the car. I don't think it would have made it 10 miles down the road. then he offered to knock the tax off boy what a deal levittown Pennsylvania Author: orwell, Ohio Auto Dealers: hot ride motors levittown, Pennsylvania

2, Report #1196796

Dec 20 2014
Maury Wessels ,Memphis, Tennessee Chancery and Circuit courts technology director ABUSED HIS OFFICE by GETTING ANGRY OVER A PHONE CALL I HAD WITH HIM and ALTERING MY COURT RECORDS to APPEAR HIGHER IN GOOGLE. He SELECTIVELY chose the files of BLACK WOMEN to APPEAR in Google Search Results and Other files do NOT APPEAR. He can not explain how names from the same document do not appear in the google search results.  Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Government Worker: Maury Wessels Memphis, Tennessee

3, Report #1196795

Dec 20 2014
CBC (Creative Business Consulting) Title: Procurement Manager......... I worked for CBC and they had me purchase items on my card and send out..they then paid it off my CC with a fraudulent bank account. I kept checking with my CC company and they told me everything was legitimate...but come to find out..it was a fraudulent New York New York Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: CBC (Creative Business Consulting) New York, New York

4, Report #1196780

Dec 20 2014
Firezza Pizza London Scam - Owners Adnan Medjedovic and Edin Basic Worst Pizzeria and worst Customer Service in London. Another company which puts money above the good customer service. CHELSEA London United Kingdom
Author: Knightsbridge, Other Pizza & Take Out: Firezza Pizza London Scam - Owners Adnan Medjedovic and Edin Basic CHELSEA, London

5, Report #1196772

Dec 20 2014
Mn state exteriors out of business? Minnesota Author: Eagan, Minnesota Builders & Contractors: Mn state exteriors Minnesota

6, Report #1196751

Dec 20 2014
National Fitness Center Signature Club Flat out lied to me about adding a contract when kids were added to kids in motion now she denies it Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Health Spas: National Fitness Center Signature Club Knoxville , Tennessee

7, Report #1196701

Dec 20 2014
loanme i was approved pending but they needed drivers liensce,current check stubs ,a voided check faxed anahiem19 California Author: riverside, California Unusual Rip-Off: loanme anahiem19, California

8, Report #1196691

Dec 19 2014
Invies told to buy card from amazon to pay for product at Invies. Bought Nov 22,2014 it is now Dec.19,2014 I recieved nothing nor was emailed anything. Their site is not available they fell off the planet. I blame Invies for being frauds but also thought Amazon would have an idea of reputable companies and not have allowed the purchase if they have had so many problems with them how reputable is Amazon to not look after their customers. But as I have been reading the card I bought is non refundable. So who really is making money here Invise ?Could this be some kind of kick back deal? The only one out is us. internet internet Author: Chardon, Ohio Corrupt Companies: Invies Internet

9, Report #1196677

Dec 19 2014
Enterprise Rent A Car Enterprise Unauthorized Charge to Credit Card SAINT LOUIS Missouri Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Car Rentals: Enterprise Rent A Car SAINT LOUIS, Missouri

10, Report #1196657

Dec 19 2014
Legal herbal budz EDWIN RAYES HE TOOK MY $300.00 AND SENT ME NOTHING....NOT EVEN A RESPONCE NEW YORK New York Author: oviedo, Florida Drugstores: Legal herbal budz NEW YORK, New York

11, Report #1196646

Dec 19 2014
Pizza Hut Greedy, shameless company ruins our family's Christmas and takes food out of the mouths of our four children Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Restaurants: Pizza Hut Indiana

12, Report #1196636

Dec 19 2014
OinkDaddy, CJ Oink Daddy, Piggy Essence, Craig Tobler, PuppyDaddy Bait and Switch, Animal Died after only 1 1/2 months, Only cares about Money not the animals he breeds Lockhart Texas
Author: Waxahachie, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: OinkDaddy Lockhart, Texas

13, Report #1196633

Dec 19 2014
Premier Props Dan Levin Stole more than 10,000 costume collection from a 81 year old senior seamstress.It was her 45 year collection. El Segundo California Author: Get Dan Levin exposed for what he does to honest business people, California Theaters: Premier Props El Segundo, California

14, Report #1196632

Dec 19 2014
jnl apparel and beyond got on the web site thought it was a good one,im a little scard to buy things from inter net..well i got so screwed from these people..havent heard from them there web site is now down..i sure hope they read these cause you just messed with the w3rong person i will have my lawyer working hard very hard a getting you sob so you will never do this again..just want to say good luck to you..cause here i come...i will have my lawyer do what he needs to go get you.. texas Internet Author: middletown, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: jnl apparel and beyond Internet

15, Report #1196631

Dec 19 2014
Aaron, PHO Construction Licensed contractor Hawaii LLC #33157 Guilty of putting up scammy ads on Craigslist looking for rentals or houses to fix up; when I called about my rental property, he was extremely offensive and rude when I tried to figure out what he wanted. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Property Management: Aaron, PHO Construction Honolulu, Hawaii

16, Report #1196615

Dec 19 2014
Scott Clark Toyota City On December 12th we purchased a Totoya Sienna van. While we were signing the paperwork, they took the van back to detail it for us. They took the floor mats out of the back and never replaced them. We drove the van home and didn't notice because it was so dark (10pm) until we were home and had the van in our garage. We contacted the sales person and he said we could drop by the next day and he would have them. Well the next day came and he only had 3 of the four sets that go with the van (the two front, the back set for the driver's side). The back passenger side set was missing. . Matthews North Carolina Author: Firt Mill, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Scott Clark Toyota City Matthews, North Carolina

17, Report #1196598

Dec 19 2014
David R. Nelson David Nelson; David Nelson Law Offices This guy will take you money and run! Run when he say's... I'm all over it, like a cheap suit... Willows California Author: Orland, California Lawyers: David R. Nelson Willows, California

18, Report #1196472

Jefferson Capital Being Targeted for fraudulent case St Louis Missouri
Author: Nora Springs, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Jefferson Capital St Louis, Missouri

19, Report #1196573

Dec 19 2014
Stay Trendy MobStub Charged me after item had sold out. Won't refund. Internet Author: Kennebunk, Maine Miscellaneous Electronics: Stay Trendy Internet

20, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

21, Report #1196556

Dec 19 2014
Heather Jacobs HJ Models Asks for Audition Videos for Fake Driving Jobs at $50 p/hour, Steals the Videos Los Angeles/Nationwide Internet
Author: West Hollywood, California Unusual Rip-Off: Heather Jacobs Internet

22, Report #1196543

Dec 19 2014
dte home appliance protection I filed for them to come out n fix my dryer refrigerator n hot water tank They came to my home for a total of 2 minutes left then called and said my stuff is not fixable so I had to file a green back claim for them to send me a check now there telling me they are not helping me when I pay 60.00 $ a month for the green backs Detroit Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: dte home appliance protection Nationwide

Dec 19 2014
Impact Training TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Impact Training provides highly effective, transformative trainings. Impact Training reviews each training, consults all trainees seeking feedback to maximize quality of results experienced by graduates of Impact Training. *UPDATE: Impact Training pledges sincere intention to improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Impact Training recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Taylorsville, Utah Seminar Programs: Impact Trainings, Hans Berger And Sally Berger Bluffdale, Utah

Dec 19 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion Focus on Customer Adoration: 180fusion concentrates on 100% customer service, satisfaction. 180fusion implemented strategic changes ensuring attention to Voice of Customer; continually improving customer experience. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. 180fusion pledges to continually resolve any consumer issues. Feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with 180fusion, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service..
Author: Burlington, Vermont Internet Marketing Companies: 180 Fusion Ladera Ranch, California

25, Report #1196446

Dec 18 2014
Whelping Box Store Extremely rude customer service and misleading product information. Kansas City Missouri Author: North Pole, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: Whelping Box Store Internet