Customer satisfaction commitment: IMergent | Ripoff Report

Your Search | stores online, imergent

May 04 2016
Milford Spice Company They encased scammed me on an internet order for spices Wixom Michigan Author: Bristol, Connecticut Gourmet stores: Milford Spice Company Wixom, Michigan

May 04 2016
Iceberg Cups 30 Oz Hot Pink Powder Coated Yeti Internet Author: Midland, Texas Specialty Stores: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 04 2016
eBay Disrespectful to sellers/no seller protection/my business cut to 1/3 for over 1 disputed return! Highest seller fees of any forum! Rude on the phone! Internet Author: Williamsburg , Virginia Adult Book Stores: eBay Internet

May 04 2016
Arizona Aquatic Company WORST ONLINE COMPANY EVER Oro Valley Internet Arizona Author: Seabrook, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Arizona Aquatic Company Internet

May 04 2016
BULLBOXER BULLBOXER SHOESBULLBOXER SNEAKERSBULL BOXERBULL BOXER SNEAKERS Company fails to stand behind the manufacturing of their products Internet
Author: Bethpage, New York Clothing Stores: BULLBOXER Internet

May 04 2016
Glencara.com Do not buy from Glencara.com! Galway Ireland Author: Galway, Ireland Jewelry Stores: Glencara.com Galway, Ireland

May 03 2016
Holly Hummel, Select Exotics Savannah cat breed Savannah kitten breeder, paid a lot and kittens picture looked enhanced by photoshop. Kitten also came with a genetic disease and breeder wont fulfill terms of the contract Illanois Author: Ashland, Oregon Specialty Stores: Holly Hummel, Select Exotics Internet

May 03 2016
Rboxtv Rboxtv teaches how to factory reset Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rboxtv Tampa, Florida

May 03 2016
THREDUP.COM THREDUP SCAM - DONT DO IT! UNKNOWN Internet Author: GLOUCESTER, Virginia Consignment Stores: THREDUP.COM Internet

May 03 2016
Shari's Berries Super Disappointed in the Bait and Switch Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Food Stores: Shari's Berries Internet

May 03 2016
www.shop.diesel.com Diesel Dishonest, Misleading Business Practice Newyork Internet Author: Hercules, California Clothing Stores: www.shop.diesel.com Internet

May 03 2016
asics online Sent wrong shoes and stopped communication all together regarding refund Internet Author: Perth, Other Sporting Goods: asics online Internet

May 03 2016
My bonus center Health care alliance I did there survey after making a order online. I thought I was only paying $2 for a magazine. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Questionable Activities: My bonus center Internet

May 03 2016
Walmart Shared Services/Walmart.com Walmart.com Security Breach - A Decade Long Cover Up Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi On-Line Stores: Walmart Shared Services/Walmart.com Hattiesburg, Mississippi

May 03 2016
Iceberg Cups Hot Pink Powder Coated Yeti Rambler (x2) == no delivery , no response facebook ad Internet Author: Evansville, Wyoming Specialty Stores: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 03 2016
Iceberg cups Fraud Internet Author: WATAUGA, Texas Specialty Stores: Iceberg cups Internet

May 03 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Official prize award directive I ordered a digital camcorder for $99.95 and never got it and I want action and justice served I want my money or camcorder one Arlington Texas Author: Clintwood, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington , Texas

18, Report #1292048

May 02 2016
Trade Guy tradeguy.co.nz Refusal to refund on their 100% moneyback guarantee Wellington Internet
Hardworking NZ business under vitriolic attack Author: Harlow, Clothing Stores: Trade Guy Internet

May 02 2016
ICEBERG CUPS MAJOR RIPOFF Texas is what I read about the place Internet Author: Brunswick, Georgia Specialty Stores: ICEBERG CUPS Internet

May 02 2016
america vacations sold me a acation and when my vacation yime was closed I caled to verify because I did not receive the confirmation and they will not book my hotel  or refund my money online Internet Author: buffalo, New York Resorts: america vacations Internet

May 02 2016
Vivid Ink & Toner Outright scam Chatsworth Calif Author: Sausaltio, California Computer Stores: Vivid Ink & Toner Chatsworth,

May 02 2016
Shell Lighting of Marco Island Buyers Beware Marco Island Florida Author: New Jersey Specialty Stores: Shell Lighting of Marco Island Marco Island, Florida

May 02 2016
Savannahs Luxury Shoe Boutique Savannah's Luxury Shoe Store Stockholm and Online Boutique Money Ripoff Stockholm
Author: Stockholm, Unusual Rip-Off: Savannahs Luxury Shoe Boutique Stockholm,

May 02 2016
Wholesale America American Sales Group LLC I wired money for merchandise that I purchased and I never received my merchandise or refund back. Emails and all communication stopped from company once I sent them my money. Riverview Florida Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Wholesale America Riverview , Florida

May 01 2016
Iceberg Cups Took my money, Never received product Dallas Texas Author: Celina, Texas Home & Garden Stores: Iceberg Cups Dallas, Texas