Your Search | straiegic credit& health benefits guardian associates

May 29 2016
Skrill Holdings Limited scam, liars, dishonest, deceiving, gameplayers, mindgames, fake, bulls***, conartists, fake, horrible customer NO service department, control freaks, uncaring, unreliable, illegitimate, piece of s*** London
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Skrill Holdings Limited London,

May 29 2016
DFW Real Property Management Real Property Management Bidding wars for Rentals and Charge you for Credit Checks after declining applications 5720 LBJ Freeway, Suite 400 Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Housing Rentals: DFW Real Property Management DFW, Texas

May 29 2016
Survival Life Continually charge my credit card! Texas Internet Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Sporting-good Manufactures: Survival Life Internet

May 29 2016
DONALD CRONIN TODD / SANDRA JUSTIN MATURE AMERICAN HEALTHCARE AMERICAN SENIOR BENEFITS FAILURE TO PAY FOR SERVICES PROVIDED, UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES, LIARS Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Financial Services: DONALD CRONIN TODD/SANDRA JUSTIN Altamonte Springs, Florida

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 29 2016
Luminess deluxe eye therapy Deluxe wrinkle reducing eye serum as seen on Dr Ox Santa Ana California Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Alternative Health: Luminess deluxe eye therapy California

May 29 2016
LIALS Long Island Airport Limousine Service endangered my daughters life and health, both physically and emotionally hauppauge New York Author: Kings Park, New York Taxi & Limousine Services: LIALS Long Island Airport Limousine Service hauppauge, New York

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 29 2016
Freedom Life Health Insurance Universal Health One Deceiving/Deceptive Information Addison Texas Author: Southaven, Mississippi Health Insurance: Freedom Life Health Insurance Addison, Texas

May 28 2016
X-Ray Markers LLC Billed my credit card and haven't received product. Won't return phone calls or e-mails. McGregor Texas Author: Lexington, Kentucky Medical Supplies: X-Ray Markers LLC McGregor, Texas

12, Report #1001904

May 28 2016
Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Boca Beauty Academy is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe company to conduct business with.*UPDATE: Boca Beauty Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Boca Beauty Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Florida Requirements to Teach in Cosmetology Schools Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Trade Schools: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants to visit our ca Boca Raton, Florida

May 28 2016
FIRST PREMIER BANK PREMIER Bankcard CREDIT CARD SCAM, CREDTI CARD FEES CREDIT CARD APPLICATION Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Santa Monica, California Banks: FIRST PREMIER BANK Sioux Falls, South Dakota

May 28 2016
Moneyback/Adamant Corporation Lured into large purchase with promise of immediate cash back. Cozumel Mexico Author: Woodlawn, Kentucky Health Spas: Moneyback/Adamant Corporation Cozumel, Other

May 28 2016
Garcinia scam will charge card 2 weeks later Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Internet

May 28 2016
EUGENE BARNETT of ADVANCED LIGHT DEVICES PROMISES THE WORLD IN HIS THERAPY EQUIPMENT, TAKES YOUR MONEY DELIVERS NOTHING North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Devonport , Other Alternative Health: EUGENE BARNETT of ADVANCED LIGHT DEVICES North Las Vegas, Nevada

May 28 2016
GLD*SVCGS.com I'm unsure, that's where the charge came from a FREE credit report, unauthorized charge to my bank account. Unsure, Internet company Nationwide
Author: Owasso, Oklahoma Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD*SVCGS.com Nationwide

May 27 2016
NUTRABALANCE LLC NFT*GarciniaPerfect Nuta SolutionsNutraShift LLCTruVita Health LLCTotal Health & BeautyAll Pro Supplements Won't stop shipping and charging despite 3 calls & confirming emails Pendleton Indiana
Author: Orem, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: NUTRABALANCE LLC Pendleton, Indiana

May 27 2016
Cash NET USA Ace cash, Speedy cash, cash, check city, check n go, Advance America, Lend up, wonga,speedy cadh, credit on demand, 100 day loans, Lend Up & go There stating: Your creditor will contact employer and state bureau, garnish pay check with interest, credit score will be lowered 185 points, drivers license will be blocked, have someone there to bail me out cause I will lose this case, pay now to settle $698.00, after I lose cast charges will be 9000.00 with cut fees Internet
Author: El paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash NET USA Internet

May 27 2016
Veracity Credit Consultants Untruthful about results of utilizing their services and how long it would take. Denver Colorado Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Veracity Credit Internet

May 27 2016
Ray Reynolds & Associates Dana Ray Reynolds Ray Reynolds was arrested on October 14 2010 Case # 2:09-cr-0167-ahm-1 on 3 felony counts, his trial date is May 11th 2010 US district court Los Angeles ~ address 312 North Spring Street Los Angele, C huntinton Beach , California
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business huntinton Beach, California

May 27 2016
Payfast ,SLD Payments,E-stablisher I am Victim they stole from my Credit Card Cape town South Africa South Africa / Mauritius Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payfast

May 27 2016
NOT RESOLVED! Author: Weston, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants to visit our ca Boca Raton, Florida

May 27 2016
Square, Inc. fraud, fraudulent, committed fraud, illegal, criminal, not honest, dishonest, lied, liars, deceivers, game players, mind games, disgusting, ridiculous, piece of s**t San Francisco California
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square, Inc. San Francisco, California

May 27 2016
hartford scientific lenvie anti-aging cream entered survey on interner,after completition offered free gift from hartford scientific martinez georgia Author: oviedo, Florida Credit Card Fraud: hartford scientific Internet