STRATEGIC CREDIT & HEALTH BENEFITS GUARDIAN ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Strategic Credit & Health Benefits Guardian Associates
There may be more specific results for "Strategic Credit & Health Benefits Guardian Associates"
For more specific results for "Strategic Credit & Health Benefits Guardian Associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 23 2017
Hydroluxebeauty.com ShiningBeautyNow.com After seeing an ad for another product and paying for shipping only to receive it, this branch of the same company charged my credit card for this product also. We never received it or a receipt but saw the charge on our credit card. Nationwide Author: Dist of Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxebeauty.com Nationwide

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 22 2017
Revived Youth Cream Tryout charge $4.95 plus chipping; CC charge $185 for the tryout samples Henderson Nevada Author: Waterford, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream Nationwide

May 22 2017
Karl Chan - Hong Kong BioSuper Health HGH Karl ChanBioSuper HealthHGH SupplementsSteroidsHuman Growth Hormone SupplementsChan, Karl Karl Chan Thieft, Scammer, Dishonest Businessman, Fake HGH, Scam Anyone, Fake HGH Kits!!!! Hong Kong Internet Author: Union City, California Supplemental Health Programs: Karl Chan - Hong Kong BioSuper Health HGH Internet

May 22 2017
John Mazziotta RE/MAX, Olson & Associates, John Mazziotta, RE/MAX, Olson & Associates John Mazziotta, Predatory Real Estate Agent In Granada Hills, Porter Ranch and Northridge - Granada Hills California Author: California Realtors: John Mazziotta Northridge, California

May 22 2017
siegel corp Jennifer bridges misrepresentation, retaliatory behavior towards good tenants trying to abide with lease agreement and getting ignored or surprise billings for repairs and threatenedwith credit damage . bad air quality, poor maintaince men knowledge, dirty, pestilence, sewagerumoff, crime, shootings, drugs, muggings, intolerant management, surprise visits, umannounced, surly, threatening behavior, chemical smells, dust, no ductwork, illegal postings not complying with lease agreemnt, dog s**t everywhere, filthy laundryroom, combative parking arrangements, with the ter las Vegas Nevada Author: las Vegas , Nevada Environmental Violators: siegel corp las Vegas , Nevada

May 19 2017
WCAP Financial Funding for flipping seedcapital.com Charged me $9000 for opening credit cards in my name Dealer Utah Utah Author: Centerville, Utah Financial Services: WCAP Financial

May 19 2017
Clubs Systems club systems left town & continues to bill my checking acct after I cancelled subscription lodi California Author: lodi, California Health Spas: Clubs Systems lodi, California

May 19 2017
Eatongroup Credit One C.C. Failure to work with Consolidation. Credit cons Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: West Monroe, Louisiana Collection Agencies: Eatongroup Baton Rouge, Louisiana

May 19 2017
Michael ,Mike Parker, Fresh Start Capital Investment LLC,  Received Service Fee For Credit Repair Met Him in South Holland,  Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Fresh Start Capital Investment LLC Internet

May 19 2017
VIP Tradelines Leo VIP Tradelines are Thieves. Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida Credit & Debt Services: VIP Tradelines Internet

May 19 2017
Travits Tcups and Toys I purchased a Toy Poodle puppy, but unable to get Health Record from his breeder, Tara Travit Jacksonville Florida
Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Animal Abuse: Tara Travit, Travits Tcups and Toys Jacksonville, Florida

May 19 2017
Aol Upgraded my free Aol account, attempted to bill my (long expired) credit card without my knowledge or permission. Sterling Virginia Author: 93010, California Internet Services: Aol Nationwide

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Epione is dedicated to total customer satisfaction.*UPDATE: Epione pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Ardmore , Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeons: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Los Angels- California USA, California

May 19 2017
Nutra Now They claim to not be able to find me in their system AFTER they took my money. Internet Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Now Internet

May 19 2017
Smile Pro Direct This product is a total scam. They will keep on charging your credit card even after you cancel order. They do not mention anything about sending the product without permission during their promotion. The first big charge will be $ 94.31.COMPLAIN to the Internet Author: Delmar, New York Dental Services: Smile Pro Direct Internet

May 19 2017
Stripe Inc. Credit card fraud/theft/filing criminal amd civil charges San Francisco California
Author: Conroe, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Stripe Inc. San Francisco, California

May 19 2017
Access Legal SCAM DEBT COLLECTING- UNFAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES Internet Author: west palm beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Access Legal Internet

May 19 2017
TRS Limited and/or Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Unknown Creditor Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Melbourne, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
Visalia Skin cate products I ordered a wrinkle cream and eye serum for promotional shipping only on two items. I agreed to pay $4.96 and $3.39 and got billed two addjl fees of $.99 ea. I also got chged two weeks later for $89.95 and $85.95 charged to my credit card. I never received products. Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Abusive Parents: Visalia Internet

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 19 2017
Vein Clinics of Americs I completed the laser/injection treatment for my vein problems with my last injection in October. However there has been no improvement in the appearance of my legs. In fact they have gotten worse.  Fairfield Connecticut Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Misc. Health Specialists: Vein Clinics of Americs Fairfield, Connecticut

May 18 2017
PayPal PayPal Won't Release My Customers' Money London Internet Author: Hong Kong, Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal Internet