Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Strayer University Henrico Campus, VA
There may be more reports for "Strayer University Henrico Campus, VA"
For more results perform a general search for "Strayer University Henrico Campus, VA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
INT READ MAGAZINES / VIRGINIABCH ,VA Not sure of what this actually is, I have never subscribe to this junk. Texas Author: Hempstead, Texas Advertising Agencies: INT READ MAGAZINES / VIRGINIABCH ,VA Texas

Feb 18 2017
Coston Appraisal and Research-John Coston APPRAISAL FRAUD ,DELIBERATE LOW BALL APPRAISAL, KILLING OUR VA LOANS Melborne Florida The VA doesn't send out the appraiser Author: Vero Beach, Florida Loans: Coston Appraisal and Research Melborne, Florida

Feb 07 2017
US Treasury Department Free money from the government; no re-payment. You we're randomly selected based on your background..no felonies, employed full time, happily married, paid taxes on times, etc Nationwide Author: VA Beach, Virginia Federal Government: US Treasury Department Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California Stanford Provost John W. Etchemendy conceals USC 20 1091 Allegations Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jan 31 2017
WASC-Senior College & University Commission Covered up multiple diploma mills & fraudulent payments of fed. edu dollars Alameda California UC Santa Cruz Prof. William Ladusaw, destroys Cal State University student complaint mechanisms as the chair of WASC Senior Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: WASC-Senior College & University Commission Alameda, California

Jan 30 2017
Kaplan university I was attending online and now over 70,000 in debt and was told I could not continue because ran out of funding with only about 26 more credits left to obtain my bachelor's degree. Author: Hampton, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan university

Jan 30 2017
Ashford University I attended the University for a year with in that a year I didn't pass two of my classes which ashford said that my student loans and pell grant did not pay for . But I did my research and found out that they were pay all the money for the 10 classes I t harasing me for money that they already recieved San Diego Californa Author: Franklinville, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Ashford University california

Jan 30 2017
KJS Drafting&Design This Company was hired to provide plans to file with the Board of Health of Fredericksburg Va Stanley Virginia Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Event Planners & Sites: KJ & Design Stanley , Virginia

Jan 30 2017
http://axtron.com/ Pay and get notheing!! Springfield VA Author: Brooklyn, New York Programmers: http://axtron.com/ Internet

Jan 29 2017
Kaplan University Another victim of Kaplans poor practices!!! Augusta Maine Author: Sidney, Maine Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Augusta, Maine

Jan 29 2017
Loan Depot VenkatPennymac Refinanced my VA loan.They created 2 loans, same house. Ewing,NJ08628 Nationwide Author: Dickinson, North Dakota Civil Rights Violators: Loan Depot Nationwide

Jan 25 2017
GCA Services/Kean University Corp manager (Chad Johnson) my manger (Jared DiResi) My supervisor (Eddie Grullon) Wrongful termination- breast cancer employee Union New Jersey Author: linden, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: GCA Services/Kean University Union, New Jersey

Jan 24 2017
DNS Made Easy dnsmadeeasy.com Tiggee LLC nameservers dns secondary internet services Reston VA Author: Richardson, Texas Internet Service Providers: DNS Made Easy Internet

Jan 24 2017
Kaplan University online I feel like I was scammed Davenport Iowa Consolidation Author: Port deposit, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University online Davenport, Iowa

Jan 24 2017
Kaplan Davenport Kaplan University Online Rip off, loan mill school, useless staff, acedemic advising provides wrong information and penalizes students for it, deans office never returns contact, nobody coordinates anything, nobody cares at Kaplan Davenport and most definitely you can see for yourself, they have less than a 30% graduation rate! Davenport Iowa Author: Concord, North Carolina Health Care Education: Kaplan Davenport Internet

Jan 23 2017
James Cook University JCU Cut courses, sack staff without warning Townsville Nationwide Author: 1, Alabama Colleges and Universities: James Cook University Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York HIPPA Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
Wolfkeeper University Toriano Sanzone CON ARTIST ABUSES, INJURES AND STARVES DOGS TO TRAIN THEM Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Animal Services: Wolfkeeper University Chicago, Illinois

Jan 23 2017
Fleetmaster Express, Fleetmaster Decided to move forward with a better company that cares about drivers a.k.a (The Slaves); gave notice after my checks were getting smaller, and labor going up, with FORCED dispatch, and unsafe driving conditions, They (the company), decided to STEAL MY money I had coming to me. After getting the bullbutter runaround for 2 days, and no one calling me back; I had to find alternatives to recoup my labor. Roanoke VA, Springdale AR. etc. Nationwide
Author: Cookson, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: Fleetmaster Express Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
University of Baltimore Master of Public Administration program University of Baltimore MPA, School of Public & International Affairs Discriminatory, racist, biased, retaliatory, backstabbing, fraudulent, evil, hateful Baltimore Maryland Don't be so sure Author: North Carolina Colleges and Universities: University of Baltimore Master of Public Administration program Internet

Jan 20 2017
Kaplan University Kaplan Lied about having enough financial aid and loans available to recieve my bachelor degree Ft. Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: Elkland, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Ashford University BRIDGEPOINT EDU TOOK ALL OF MY STUDENT LOANS WITHOUT IMFORMING ME Nationwide Author: PHENIX CITY, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Ashford University Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
California State University San Bernardino: Diploma Mills & Federal Financial Aid Fraud CSU President Tomas Morales' Fraud Scheme Author: Stockton, California Questionable Activities: California State University San Bernadino San Bernadino, California

Jan 18 2017
American Intercontinental University A.I.U Fake University, Scammers! Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: Rockville, Maryland Colleges and Universities: American Intercontinental University Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Colorado Technical University CTU Fraudulent records, false documentation, false representation Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Colorado Technical University Nationwide