STUDIO PROS, FAST DOLLAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Studio Pros, Fast Dollar
There may be more specific results for "Studio Pros, Fast Dollar"
For more specific results for "Studio Pros, Fast Dollar"
Showing 1-25 of 8,775 Found Reports For more specific results for "Studio Pros, Fast Dollar"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
Fast and Fun Rentals Fast and Fun rentals kept $1000 damage deposit for damage not done by me. Gilbert Arizona Author: Mesa, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Fast and Fun Rentals Gilbert, Arizona

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 17 2017
Pseudo Surge Secret Serums RIP Off Beauty Pros Internet Author: MISHAWAKA, Indiana Celebrities: Pseudo Surge Internet

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 17 2017
The Hartford Insurance ETAL Joann madere was the reckless driver because she was coming from behind too fast to maneuver, panicked, hit me then the curb. Look at the edvidence Laplace Louisiana
Author: Denton, Texas Body Work & Repair: The Hartford Insurance Frisco, Texas

May 17 2017
Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc Liars, Fast Talkers, unprofessional Orlando Florida Orlando, Florida Author: Plant City, Florida Warranty Companies: Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc Orlando, , Florida

May 17 2017
Dollar Tee Club Ordered 3 shirts in June 2016, every time I contact them, state they're backlogged & will send ASAP, never got items, they stole my money! They don't repond to my emails anymore. unk Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dollar Tee Club Nationwide

May 16 2017
High Country Toyota 1,000.00 dollar Dealer Fee!! Scottsboro Alabama Author: Nolensville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: High Country Toyota Scottsboro, Alabama

May 16 2017
Real Notary Pros / National Notary of America Scam. Charge twice as much as other companies Don't deliver don't return calls. Give you the run around. They take your money and DON'T deliver. Will call you and blame you and call you a liar. Unprofessional all the way!! Woodland Colorado Nationwide Author: Coral Springs, Florida Notary: Real Notary Pros Nationwide

May 16 2017
 popeye Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Sold Defective product to me atlanta Georgia Author: New Haven, Connecticut Fast Food Restaurants: popeye atlanta , Georgia

May 16 2017
Dukes tire Pros no responsibility taken after damaging tire on my automobile, very disrespectful wilmington North Carolina Author: hampstead , North Carolina Auto Tire shops: Dukes tire Pros wilmington , North Carolina

May 15 2017
Fast-N-Fun fast n fun fast n fun rentals RZR RENTAL SCAM SCAM SCAM BEWARE FAST-N-FUN Gilbert Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Fast-N-Fun Gilbert , Arizona

May 15 2017
Fast Escrow Refills fastescrowrefills.net THIEVES Nationwide Author: Texas Alternative Health: Fast Escrow Refills Nationwide

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 13 2017
Global Payments Global stl Open Edge Pay Pros stole money from my bank account and refused to close my account when I called them Newark California Author: Brighton, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global Payments Global stl Newark, California

May 11 2017
Fast and Affordable Divorce Cheap and Fast Divorce.com1 Day Cheap Divorce.com divorce consulting agency sent me the wrong paperwork and then refused to refund my money even though they advertise a money back guarantee on their website Nationwide Author: Taylor, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Fast and Affordable Divorce Nationwide

May 11 2017
modern skin delight tel santa anna calfornia suppose to pay 4.95 dollar and 99 cent but was they care me 89dolars and 95 cents santa anna calfornia Author: Vidor, Texas Skin Care: modern skin delight tel Texas

May 10 2017
Upside Down Experiences (UDX) Nehemiah Irby Robinson Beware of Nehemiah Irby Robinson! He claims to be a faith based Christian promoter. He rented my studio in Charlotte NC to do a production. He was supposed to give a deposit but did not.  Charlotte North Carolina Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Festivals & Event Services: Upside Down Experiences ( UDX) Internet

May 10 2017
Dollar rental Charged me $90 for using their plate pass this is outrageous it was only $1.25 toll I went through and used it 5 times so a $6.25 in tolls came to almost $90!!! This is robbery I will never rent a car from them again!! Tampa international airport Flordia Author: Fayetteville, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental Nationwide

May 09 2017
MARK VAN d**e VAN d**e CONSULTING VAN d**e BROTHERS, LLC ez.com/webuyhouses Sell House Fast Arizona EMPTY CONTRACT, NO MONEY, WASTE OF YOUR TIME, SCAMMERS Scottsdale Arizona Author: tampa, Florida Real Estate Services: MARK VAN DYKE Scottsdale, Arizona

May 09 2017
Mc Donald's Carmel new york Nationwide Author: Carmel , New York Fast Food Restaurants: Mc Donald's Carmel ny Nationwide

23, Report #1372080

May 08 2017
Premier Rental Solutions I Paid quite a sum to this ripoff company and they will not return my emails or phone calls. No their phone number is a non working number. My Client ID: 10028I can provide exact dollar amounts if a class action lawsuit is filed. They never fulfilled They are a total ripoff stay away Orlando Florida Author: Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia Adoption Agencies: Premier Rental Solutions Orlando, Florida

24, Report #1372056

May 08 2017
Fast Track Auto Carriers DBA Auto Transport Solutions--Terry (Customer Service) SCAMMERS! THEFT! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Delray Beach Florida Author: Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Auto Transport Solutions Nationwide

May 07 2017
FAST LOGISTICS INC Bad Experience Oak Lawn Illinois Author: Kansas Trucking Companies: FAST LOGISTICS INC Oak Lawn, Illinois