STYLE 411 BOUTIQUE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Style 411 Boutique
There may be more specific results for "Style 411 Boutique"
For more specific results for "Style 411 Boutique"
Showing 1-25 of 4,789 Found Reports For more specific results for "Style 411 Boutique"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017

Oct 18 2017
Lux Style International Sent Invoice for Unwanted Product Denmark Nationwide Author: Southend-on-Sea, Beauty Products: Lux Style International Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Luxury Fashion Dba - style works Suspected she'll companies WH deals and INT botique. So now a second watch shows up. The first we thought came from my husband job. We don't check statement . We didn't give luxury items our credit card. It is a survey.  Silver city New Mexico
Author: Malverne, New York Credit Card Fraud: Luxury Fashion Silver city , New Mexico

Oct 08 2017
Fashion Products Fashion P shipping. Sep 11 2017 10:44 PM luxury fashion now style works fashion product i took a online survey and got a watch for taking the survey just pay 6.99 shipping then i got the charge for 99.98 they said in the fine print the 6.99 was a 14 day trail if i ded not return it i would get a watch each month at 99.98 i read there fine print and it was not there Lou from RI 10/8/2017 Nationwide Author: Warwick, Computer Fraud: Fashion Products Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
Southern Style Design Bar SSDB Horrible Customer Service, Delayed Order, Damaged Order, Seller Denies Responsibility, Abusive Responses From Seller, AVOID!!! Deer Park, TX Texas
Author: Florida Arts & Crafts Stores: Southern Style Design Bar Internet

Oct 06 2017
Yuppy Puppy Boutique Laura Bedard Pet Boutique / clothing / fashion / accessories Blair Internet Author: Baxter Springs, Kansas Pet Shops & Supplies: Yuppy Puppy Boutique Internet

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 02 2017
Everything For the Birds LIARS, RIPOFF, DECEITFUL Wilton Manors Florida
To the owners, David and Naomi Campbell of anything for the birds Author: unknown, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Everything For the Birds Wilton Manors , Florida

Oct 02 2017
Smart beauty parlour and boutique She didn't stich my dresses and blouses properly and she promised me that she will return the money back i sent my dresses from US through post but she didn't returned my money back. I have all pics to share. Eluru Nationwide
Author: Mountain House, California Clothing Stores: Smart beauty parlour and boutique Nationwide

Sep 28 2017
Southern style design bar Southern style design Internet Author: Corpus christi, Texas Art Gallery: Southern style design bar Internet

Sep 28 2017
Urban Talent Style Inc Urban Talent Style Inc Classic Bait and Switch Scam. A promise of acting and modeling jobs. Payment for classes totally $1750 would come out of checks from jobs they send you on. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Modeling & Talent Agencies: Urban Talent Style Inc Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 26 2017
The Dress Rail Boutique I did receive dress but need to return and no one will respond to email or Facebook Post. There are no phone numbers China Internet - China
Author: Canton, Georgia Clothing Stores: The Dress Rail Boutique Internet

Sep 25 2017
The impeccable Pig boutique Winter Park, FL Impeccable Pig, Park Avenue Winter Park Be aware of Impecable Pig Boutique on Park Ave policies. They are a huge let down. No integrity or loyalty to customers. I am a loyal customer and today I bought an expensive necklace for Christy as a surprise. We stepped out of the store and when I gave it to her it didn't fit. We went back in the store after 5 minutes and all they could offer was a store credit. Not a credit on my card Florida Author: Winter Park, Florida Clothing Stores: The impeccable Pig boutique Winter Park, FL Winter Park, Florida

Sep 25 2017
Gary Toushek Author, Writer -Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Coauthor violated terms and conditions of our business contract and ripped me off Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide What's Happened to Paul Priore is Very Sad Author: Flushing, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Toushek -Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Sep 25 2017
Peakmillzz Boutique Liars and thieves Meza Arizona Author: Melrose Park, Illinois Clothing Stores: Peakmillzz Boutique Meza, Arizona

Sep 25 2017
Urban Talent Style Inc. My daughter found Urban Talent, and wanted to become a model, so we went to Salt Lake, Urban Talent took pictures and said that she would make a great model. when we talked about the contract, they said that she would have to take a class in order to learn how to walk sit and stand.  Salt Lake City Utah Author: Payson, Utah Modeling Agencies: Urban Talent Style Inc. Salt Lake City, Utah

18, Report #1402051

Sep 24 2017
Style Works Billed 99.89 for a free handbag Boca Raton Florida Author: Bakersfield, California Credit Card Fraud: Style Works , Florida

Sep 21 2017
Golf community magazine Country club living Older gentleman walked into our business in an effort to sell advertising in a country club magazine which was touted to be distributed to all residents in all the high end communities. I met with him for a long time, chose as style, and before he left I gave him a $400 check for the Ad, which I was told was an Amazing price for the size ad he gave me. I'm sure you can predict the ending of this story! Never heard from the guy again. months and months went by, he stopped taking my calls! I realized I had been scammed! Believe it or not, years later, this old man had the nerve and bad memory to walk in again and try to get me again! When I recognized him and told him I remember him and his rip-off company. he launched into a story on how it wasn't him that was the bad guy and how his former employer was the crook! Now, he explained, he is selling legitimate ads for alegitimate company! I asked him to wait in my lobby until I called the police! He fled! Can you imagine a woman just contacted my office again today? Same company, sams scam!! They are either not too bright, or just running out of dupes! Beware! Boca Raton Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Clubs & Organizations: Golf community magazine Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 21 2017
cashoffernow.com I sent them a box of Free Style Lite test strips they were sealed brand new in box and they were retail I sent them on September 11,2017 never received email that they got them never received email when check would be sent numerous emails, voice mails I sent to them no response Chicago Illinois Author: maple heights, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: cashoffernow.com Chicago, Illinois

Sep 18 2017
Barkin' at a knot The phone number doesn't work, it's all bulls*it. Junk! no buttonholes, too small, too short, not same style as photo. cheap crap CHINA Internet Owner contacted me Author: Murphy, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Barkin' at a knot Internet

Sep 13 2017
QuickNMobile Wholesalers purchased a power wheelchair June 2017 and it broke in August and they refuse to replace it Ft. laureldale Florida end of issue Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Medical Supplies: QuickNMobile Wholesalers Ft. laureldale, Florida

Sep 11 2017
luxury fashion now style works fashion product i took a online survey and got a watch for taking the survey just pay 6.99 shipping then i got the charge for 99.98 they said in the fine print the 6.99 was a 14 day trail if i ded not return it i would get a watch each month at 99.98 i read there fine print and it was not there Detroit Michigan Author: Jeff, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: luxury fashion now Detroit, Michigan

Sep 11 2017
ApplianceVideo.com Ari Pollock a web developer scammed our company out of $21,250.00 an. We have a recorded message just 7- days before he took our money and stopped working on our project. He said he was 100% on schedule to complete our project by 10-15-17. When he was developing our framework on .React. a limited open source program that had a Facebook patent. The small amount of the work Ari did was completely worthless. We asked for a refund and his response was -It sounds like you are demanding money while simultaneously making threats. That satisfies the elements necessary to prosecute felony extortion in the State of California- 411 W. Fifth St. loft 811 Los Angeles CA 90013. Toledo Ohio Author: toledo, Ohio Computer Programmers: ApplianceVideo.com Toledo, Ohio

Sep 08 2017
Lux Style Scam and strong arm tactics to ruin your credit Messevej 12 Odense , Denmark Author: Ontario Weightloss Programs: Lux Style Internet