Your Search | style 411 boutique

Oct 18 2016
Lux Style International Got to pay for an order that I never placed Internet Author: Ancaster, Ontario Alternative Health: Lux Style International Internet

Oct 18 2016
Lux Style I received a package in the mail yesterday from this company, it stated I ordered it 1-10-2016,I did not order this item, dont even remember seeing it order the company does not sound familiar to me. I want to send it back, they are charging me 64.85 in USD .  DK-5100 Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Lux Style DK-5100, nationwide

Oct 13 2016
LUX STYLE Lux international Sent 2 quickmax. Product 527. Quickmax are 2 boxes for eyelash growth Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Questionable Activities: LUX STYLE Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
11:07 AM Scam; Coercive; Manipulative; Dishonest; Lied; Poor Service; False Advertising; Sneaky Canada Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alaska Search Engine Optimization: Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Lux International Sales ApS / Lus Style Intl Scam - Grow Lashes Denmark Internet Author: Sugar Land, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Lux International Sales ApS / Lus Style Intl Internet

Oct 02 2016
Lux Style International Lux Style International I browsed website to check the price I had to register when I saw the price was expensive I decided not buy , After I received email that my order was shipped, I didn't buy products To them Internet Author: North Vancouver, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style International Internet

Sep 30 2016
Lux style international I browsed there web to find out a price on a detox kit when I left there site I got an email saying my product was being shipped I never ordered anything from them Internet Author: Leduc, Alberta Adult Care Facilities: Lux style international Internet

Sep 20 2016
Bella Vi Style Collective Fab No Response on Request to cancel monthly fee Huntington Beach Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: Bella Vi Style Internet

Sep 06 2016
Weezie D. Luisa Scam Artist, Money Hungry, Rude to their Clientele Bronxville New York
Reply from Louisa - Owner of Weezie D. Ladies Boutique - False & Unjustly Report Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: Weezie D. Bronxville, New York

Sep 01 2016
lux style this company sent this eye lash I'm the mail that I did not order. I just browse. And a week I this eye lash in the mail. the cost was $113.00 then sent me a reminder late fee was$10. now owe $ the bill is $133..I can Rip- off Odense C Denmark 5100 Internet Author: Monroe, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: lux style Internet

Aug 17 2016
Kaotic Von Boutique False advertising, misinterpretation of the law regarding refunds of undergarments (if package never opened, was not tried on or used in anyway), inferior product substitution, no way of contacting this company Tampa Internet/Florida
Satisfaction Author: Other Clothing Stores: Kaotic Von Boutique Internet

Aug 09 2016
Everything Virgin Hair Boutique Product Never Sent, Refund Never Issued Internet Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Beauty Products: Everything Virgin Hair Boutique Internet
13, Report #1319180

Aug 08 2016
Envy Ivy Boutique I purchased a trench coat from this online boutique in February. It is July and I have yet to receive the product. I have emailed her multiple times about receiving a refund and she only responded once, stating that the coat was placed on back order. I even called end talked to her and she stated that she would call me back and she never did. The number that they have on the site is fraud. No one has answered in months. She is continuously scamming other people. Allowing them to order product that she does not have in her possession. Chesterfield Internet
Author: Olive Branch, Mississippi On-Line Business: Envy Ivy Boutique Nationwide

Aug 02 2016
Kendras Boutique Sent poor quality extensions Internet Author: Alabama Sales People: Kendras Boutique Internet
15, Report #1319477

Jul 28 2016
Ilya Shapiro, Pendulum PR, Atuned PR represents self as boutique PR but just takes your money and makes empty promises Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ilya Shapiro Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
10:05 PM THE boss is John. he said he was done with me They buy and sell thing in an auction style Orient Author: Rossford , Ohio Liars: Internet

Jul 24 2016
Studio Boutique International / / CutCreator Studio Boutique International / / CutCreatorhairRestoration Scammer and Criminal Changing her name and My Hair Falling Out Cincinnati Ohio
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Beauty Salons: Studio Boutique International / / CutCreator Cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 22 2016
07:58 AM / Trana’e Cooper / Kalimah Iman , / Trana’e Cooper / Kalimah Iman / Studio Boutique FALL FALLEN OUT. CHEAP CHINEESE PRODUCTS USED. WARNING - Trana’e Cooper / Kalimah Iman WAS A CRIMINAL IN PAST AND IS USING MULTIPLE ALIASES Cincinnati Ohio / Studio Boutique International Author: NC, Alabama Beauty Salons: / Trana’e Cooper / Kalimah Iman Cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 19 2016
Letache Boutique Personal Item defective Manassas Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Letache Boutique Manassas, Virginia

Jul 18 2016
Patty Ko of Bishop & McKenzie LLP PATTY KO Lawyer---Nightmare experience. Her sole concern is maximizing billable hrs. This calculated, ineffective work style instantly frittered away my $2K retainer, by way of several brief emails and 10-second voice mails/phone tag, and at best, made m PATTY KO Lawyer---Nightmare experience. Edmonton Alberta Author: Edmonton, Alberta Legal Services: Patty Ko of Bishop & McKenzie LLP Edmonton, Alberta
21, Report #1272056

Jul 18 2016
Shop Miami Style shop miami style LLC Stole my money, ignored emails, do not buy from here! miami florida Author: miami, Florida Clothing Stores: Shop Miami Style FL

Jul 14 2016
Evo Canada evo payments International Signed my business up for a 411 service that they have zero paperwork or voice authorization for? Montreal, Quebec Author: Sudbury, Ontario Credit Card Processing Companies: Evo Canada Montreal,, Quebec

Jul 12 2016
Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing, 2016 Many other past names $5000 ripoff for cheap ranch style fencing for small dogs that got out! Bogus CL#! Ione California Author: Sutter Creek, California Bait-and-Switch: Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing, 2016 Ione, California

Jul 11 2016
Lux Style Lux International Sales Aps Shipped and billed me for item I browsed but never ordered after I regestered in their website internet Odense Author: Oceanside, California Eye Care: Lux Style Internet

Jul 05 2016
Flash Your Style, Microblading Washington State, Massage Lash ImageLeslie Miller, Lisa Olson, Laura Geertsma Frauds, Fakes, Greedy, Inexperienced, Deceptive Richaland, Washington Nationwide, Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Flash Your Style Nationwide