Your Search | style 411 boutique

Dec 02 2016
Luxstyle US LuxStyle international I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Internet Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Luxstyle US Internet

Dec 02 2016
Lux Style Lux Style International Total ripoff company. All they want is your money Denmark Internet Author: New York Beauty Products: Lux Style Internet

Dec 01 2016
lux style international they send me a product i didn't purchase and want me to pay, they wont pay the return of product and receiving threatened mail and ask every time extra $10 for penalty fees, and more threats for debt collection Lux Style International Internet Same thing happened to me! Author: Leichhardt, Unusual Rip-Off: lux style international Internet

Nov 29 2016
Lux style Scammed my mum, sent products she didn't order and an invoice for $103.95 ! Threatening to add fees on top of if not paid in 14 days. Denmark Internet
Author: Tauranga, Alabama On-Line Stores: Lux style Internet

Nov 28 2016
Lux style international the company trying charge me to a product that I didn't buy, i just visited their site, then all of a sudden they'll charged me Denmark Internet Author: Moncton, Maine Liars: Lux style international Internet

Nov 27 2016
Prestige Cars Prestige Cars of HollywoodPrestige Auto Boutique Inc. ** WORST Car Buying Experience ever! I Got ROBBED! Dishonest HORRIBLE Car dealer reported MULTIPLE Time by other buyers! BUYER BEWARE!! Hollywood Florida RESPONDING TO A COMPLAINT Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Prestige Cars Hollywood , Florida

Nov 26 2016
Lux style international Have sent me an item I did not order with an invoice demanding payment in 14 days Denmark Internet Author: Merthyr tydfil. UK, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Lux style international Internet

Nov 25 2016
Lux Style Lux International SalesApS - Postboks 1158 - DK-5100 Odense CDenmark I never purchased from this company, only entered my information to inquire. No prices available, so I decided not to buy. They sent the items to me in the mail without my approval and charged ridiculous prices for sample sized items. I will be returning this package. DK-5100 Odense C
Author: Conception Bay South, NL, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style DK-5100 Odense C , Delaware

Nov 25 2016
Lux style international Sent products I definitely did NOT order and won't pay for postage to return then unused. Shocking. Odense
Author: Hamilton, Beauty Salons: Lux style international Odense,

Nov 24 2016
Luxstyleintl LUX STYLE Lux Style Lux International Sales Aps Shipped and billed me for item I browsed but never ordered Denmark Internet
Author: Canningvale, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Luxstyleintl Internet

Nov 23 2016
Lux international sales aps Luxstyle international The company trying to charge me for a product I don't buy. I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Denmark Internet Author: Lafayette , Indiana Alternative Health: Lux international sales aps Internet

Nov 23 2016
lux style i went on this internet site and saw no charge so i entered my. name and delivery info to get the whole cost. it was more expensive than i wanted and left the site. i had not confirmed payment. i received the eyelash enhancer in the mail with an invoice of $84.90. i wasnt going to keep it. but checked out internet site and found this and hope this situation can be settled. Denmark Internet Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Beauty Products: lux style Internet

Nov 23 2016
Collective Fab (Bella Vi Dropshipping/Bella Vi Style) Kevin WynnJosh Anderson Collective Fab Does Not Give Refund as Promised, Horrible Customer Service, Fraud Address Internet Author: Internet On-Line Stores: Collective Fab (Bella Vi Dropshipping/Bella Vi Style) Internet

Nov 22 2016
Beautance I bought a new Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump on thier website and they sent me a nasty used Medela Freestyle pump with milk in the tubing! Now they are not responding and will not give me my money back! BROOKLYN, New York 11201  Internet
Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Baby Products: www.beautance.com Internet

Nov 18 2016
style lux After Browsing on the internet .. i can only persume they jumped the gun and sent me 2x quickmax. I sincerely believe that once i discovered the cost of the product i ceased to go any further.. i would pay that amount of money.. n nor woyuld i order 2 !!! horrified. Denmark Internet Author: hull, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: style lux Internet

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard BakkeMarcy zedejas Liars scam artist richard bakke sold me vehicle and wont send me title 9 months later still no title never buy from these snakes San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique San antonio, Texas

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard bakkeMarcy zedejas Bought toyota highlander in march richard bakke said they sent title and it accidentally got lost in mail made me wait 2 months for lost title then come to find out he never had title in first place lied to me many times said his lawyer went after other dealership who has title had to wait 60 days or they wouldbuy car back.waited said he got title on the 60 day now 2 weeks later still no title now 9 months inhaving to hire a lawyer and go after them San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique

Nov 15 2016
Lux Style International Sent me product I DID NOT order and an invoice to Pay. Odense C, Denmark Nationwide Author: Burlington, Ontario Beauty Products: Lux Style International Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
Lux style. Denmark Lux international sales apps,postbox 1158Dk-5100 Odense C Denmark Lux international sales apps,postbox 1158Dk-5100 Odense C Denmark Overcharge and sending more product without authoritization Nationwide
Author: York, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux style. Denmark Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
Lux style international Browse and send scam. Nationwide Author: Burin, Alabama Beauty Products: Lux style international Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
Lux Style Lux Internatioanl Sales ApS Looked at item for Eyelashes. Cost was VERY EXPENSIVE! You have to put in your information before you get the quote. Internet Author: SANTA BARBARA, California Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Nov 05 2016
Light in the Box Co Zhiyong Yu, Sent wrong color, wrong style wig, unable to reach them lost $65.00 Yuanqu, Suzhou Jiangsu China Author: Lexington Park, Maryland Medical Supplies: Light in the Box Co Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
Urban Talent Management Style Inc Urban is NOT legit. They are SCAMMERS. They're forcing me to pay tons of money with NO way out. Salt lake city Utah Author: Ogden, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: Urban Talent Management Salt lake city, Utah

Nov 01 2016
lux style lux international sales i wrote my name adress and email i didnt see no prices so i didnt want it , DK_5100O odence c denmark Author: swisstowm , Alabama Bigots: lux style Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Lux Style International Got to pay for an order that I never placed Internet Author: Ancaster, Ontario Alternative Health: Lux Style International Internet