Your Search | style 411 boutique

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style I did not order this product they just sent it to me and now they're expecting me to pay $94.90 or they will send it to the bill collectors if I don't pay Denmark Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style Scam! Threatening and liars Denmark Nationwide
Author: Brentwood , Alabama Eye Care: Lux Style Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Natural Beauty Spa Boutique Just walk on by----actually run!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlatna, Georgia Beauty Products: Natural Beauty Spa Boutique Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 15 2017
Lux Style International Scammed ripped off threatening Denmark Internet Author: Netanya, On-Line Stores: Lux Style International Internet

Jan 13 2017
LUX STYLE LUX INTERNATIONAL SALES ApS Denmark 34904472 Internet Author: Tauranga, Alabama Beauty Products: LUX STYLE Internet

Jan 12 2017
The Style Go USA Internet
Author: MAKATI, Other Beauty Pageants: The Style Go Internet

Jan 12 2017
Serenity Point Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Serenity Rehab wants every client to feel safe and secure during the recovery process. Serenity Rehab is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Serenity Point Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Complaints filed with state agency Author: Lachine, Alabama Mental Health: Serenity Point Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Serenity Rehab is an inpatient, residential, drug and alcohol addiction, dependence treatment center, detoxification facility, rehabilitation program, and recovery organization. Serenity Rehab offers private, confidential addiction treatment to individuals who suffer with substance abuse with different drugs or alcohol. GRAND RAPIDS , Michigan

Jan 11 2017
Little Darlin's Boutique Owner: Darla Whitworth Stolen item by Darla Whitworth!!! Hixson Tennessee Author: Soddy Daisy, Tennessee Seamstress: Little Darlin's Boutique Hixson, Tennessee

Jan 07 2017
Lux Style Lux international sales aps Sent product did not order and demand payment Denmark Internet
Author: Mt. Wellington, Other Sales People: Lux Style Internet

Jan 07 2017
Lux style international Harassment for payment of items I did not request. Scaremongering with threats of debt collection. Denmark. Internet Author: Eastbourne, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux style international Internet

Jan 04 2017
Lux Style International Sales Aps Threatening Scammers Odense Denmark Internet Author: Kadina, Other Medical Supplies: Lux Style International Sales Aps Internet

Jan 04 2017
Lux Style I ordered the Detox Deluxe but never received it, now they keep sending me emails & letters asking me for the money. I have filled out and signed a declaration stating I NEVER received the package but they still keep hassling me. As I said to them, when sending something in the mail surely they would have the person sign something to acknowledge receipt of said item. Denmark Author: Lethbridge Park NSW , Alabama Questionable Activities: Lux Style Internet

Jan 04 2017
SATIN YOUTH YOUNIQUEHGVHEALTY STYLE SHOP SCAM -free shipping-RECURRING Internet Author: orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: SATIN YOUTH Internet

Jan 04 2017
Stylelux international This company lux style send me invoice mail for no reason and ask Denmark Internet Author: Leicester, Credit Card Fraud: Stylelux international Internet

Jan 03 2017
49erfanshop.com Shop 49ers The company did not deliver as promised and when finally did the product was damaged and not what was pictured, it was the wrong color and style Online only Internet
Author: Lodi, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: 49erfanshop.com Internet

Jan 02 2017
Lux STYLE Sent me things which I did not order Denmark Denmark Author: Singapore, Other Adult Web Site: Lux STYLE Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Luxstyleint Lux style They sent me the product when I was browsing and didn't give them my credit card info when I seen the price. Now there threating to take action and ruin my credit card. How can I sent it back? Can they do this? Odence C Denmark Nationwide
Author: Lumby , On-Line Business: Luxstyleint Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Little Darlins Boutique Darla Whitworth Never finished product. Never refunded Hixson Internet
Customer refunded. Author: Hixson, Tennessee Gift Shops: Little Darlins Boutique Internet

Dec 29 2016
lux style I WANT TO RETURN OVER CHARGED NO RETURN SLIP CAME FROM INTERNATIOAL COMPANY GOT NO RESPONSE FROM MY EMAIL A MONTH AGO Odense C 5100 Internet Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Telemarketers: Blabber Mouth: lux style Internet

Dec 29 2016
LUX INTERNATIONAL SALE APS LUX STYLE I visit the lknks of the company above and they asked me to subscribe for more information about thier products.. DK-5100 Odense C Nationwide
Author: Burlington, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: LUX INTERNATIONAL SALE APS DK-5100 Odense C,

Dec 29 2016
411.Info Corp. Chuck Holder, Adrian Chromenko Paid $150 and tried to Bill my credit card for another $150, but did not provide the service I requested via phone and email Sterling Virginia Author: Bethany Beach, Delaware Advertising / Deceptive: 411.Info Corp. Chuck Holder Sterling, Virginia

Dec 29 2016
Little Darlings Boutique extremely unprofessional- Hixson Tennessee Author: Soddy Daisy, Tennessee Seamstress: Little Darlings Boutique Hixson, Tennessee

Dec 29 2016
Lux International Sales Aps Lux Style Using my information for fraudulent sales Denmark Internet Author: Oakville , Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux International Sales Aps Internet

Dec 27 2016
Lux style International Free offer? Money back guarantee? Try scam you for hundreds! United Kingdom Nationwide Author: Kingston, Oregon Cross-Border Scams: Lux style International Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Wang Gang i ordered a pair of women size 8 Uggs but I received the wrong size and style. the shoes appear to fit a small child. Shanghaishi Shanghai Other Author: Irwinton, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Wang Gang Shanghaishi Shanghai, Other