Your Search | sullivan tire raynham , ma

Dec 06 2016
Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Mathis Tire Corporate Office & Headquarters 5 weeks after getting my oil changed my motor started knocking and I called Mathis corporate number and I got the run around  Memphis Tennessee not due to oil change Author: Memphis, Tennessee Oil Companies: Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Memphis,

Dec 05 2016
Tire Kingdom Gunn Hwy Criminal Experience at Tire Kingdom Gunn Hwy Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Tire shops: Tire Kingdom Gunn. Hwy Tampa, Florida

Dec 05 2016
Merchants Tire and Auto Centers they sold me defective tire or tires. They vibrate at speeds between 35 and 45 miles per hour Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchants Tire and Auto Centers Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dec 04 2016
Wealth Partners I joined under the same exact terms of Linda Sullivan paying $297 to join and paid $2500 for a mailout with a guarantee of a 2% response rate. My response was far less than Linda with only 2 people joining. I made well over 30 phone calls requesting they honor their guarantee and received a response. I believe they pocketed most of the $2500 and mailed out 2 or 3 hundred . Absolute scam artists!!!! Avoid this company or will take your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Largo, Florida Internet Fraud: Wealth Partners Chicago, illinois

Nov 29 2016
Potpourri Group Inc. 101 Billerica Ave, North Billerica, MA 01862 Massachusetts Author: Nixa, Missouri Attorney Generals: Potpourri Group Inc. 101 Billerica Ave, North Billerica, MA 01862, Massachusetts

Nov 29 2016
Tire Kingdom in Jupiter Florida Completely Bogus Upsell Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter FL, Florida Auto Tire shops: Tire Kingdom in Jupiter Florida Jupiter, Florida

Nov 26 2016
Big O Tires Thieves Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Big O Tires Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 26 2016
Division Head: Lorraine Barry of Reading Public Library 64 Middlesex Ave. | Reading, MA 01867 Librarians Bullying Senior Citizen at Library Reading Massachusetts Author: elsewhere, Massachusetts Government Services: Division Head: Lorraine Barry of Reading Public Library Reading, Massachusetts

Nov 23 2016
Omnisure Group, LLC PL/Hi-Tek L.V. Inc, Liberty Auto protect, Palmer administration Services Scam, Fraud in Automotive warranty services Nationwide Author: Boston, MA, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: Omnisure Group, LLC Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Kelly Santiago Kelly Brum Kelly S BrumKelly Santiago BrumKelly santi-sunshine (Facebook) @pinakellada Pinakellada Pinakellada1 Sociopathic Gold Digger!! Kelly Santiago at St Luke's in New Bedford, Ma New Bedford Massachusetts
Author: West warwick, Rhode Island Ex- Girlfriends: Kelly Santiago New Bedford , Massachusetts

Nov 17 2016
jim click hyundai the maintenance for life offered with the purchase of the hyundai was abruptly changed. For 5.5 yrs I had received free oil changes and tire changes. Today I was told that because I had not put 5000 mi. on my vehicle since the last oil change it would not be free. This was a great motive for buying from them and I had never put 5000 mi. on for the past 5 yrs and the oil changes and tire rotations every 6 months had been free tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Service Stations: jim click hyundai tucson, Arizona

Nov 11 2016
Firestone Tire and Rubber Co. Bogus rebate program on tire purchase Internet Update #1; Firestone promotional gift card Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Auto Tire shops: Firestone Tire and Rubber Co. Internet

Nov 10 2016
Peerless Tires in Junction City, Ks Scratched my hubcap and switch a tire they weren't servicing Junction city Kansas
Author: Junction city, Kansas Auto Tire shops: Peerless Tires Junction city, Kansas

Nov 08 2016
general tire And tirebuyer NEVER RECEIVED REBATE! I was wanting those tires because I'd save and the $70 is what made me interested. I called AND asked and they never found my name on file Internet Author: chinook, Montana Auto Tire shops: general tire Internet

Nov 08 2016
Goodzynet.net. Took $39.99 plus $1.20 international fee from my checking account and never sent my purple hair straightening brush, Kenitra,14000,MA Internet Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Goodzynet.com Internet

Nov 05 2016
El Amigo Tires Pete Chiroque Defective Tires, Bad Customer Service, San Diego California Author: california, California Auto Tire shops: El Amigo Tires Pete San Diego , California

Oct 27 2016
Tire CLub Tony lama location DO NOT GO HERE!!!  El Paso Texas Author: EL PASO , Texas Auto Tire shops: Tire Club El Paso, Texas

Oct 26 2016
CANADIAN TIRE #292 The Canadian Tire Store refused to reimburse me for $80.37 for a faulty juicer Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal, Home & Garden Stores: CANADIAN TIRE #292 Montreal, Quebec

Oct 26 2016
OEMELE FELIX MA STEALS YOUR MONEY CHINA Internet Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: OEMELE Internet

Oct 25 2016
Blue Houseing Group Michelle Sullivan Blue Housing Group/ Michelle Sullivan/ Training by Lisa King san antonio office Internet The Test Author: Pleasanton, Texas Employment Services: Blue Houseing Group Internet

Oct 23 2016
Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers Bethesda Shady scammers that deserve a (((REDACTED))) Bethesda Maryland
Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers Bethesda Bethesda, Maryland

Oct 21 2016
DRUMCREW MASONRY Left the job unfinished and won't pickup the phone Somerville MA Author: SOMERVILLE, Massachusetts Home Improvements: DRUMCREW MASONRY MA

Oct 21 2016
I blame the police and the judge for why we still have problems with these creeps they still harass us the police let them get away with out changing car tags and still drive with the dealer tag Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 19 2016
Blue Housing Group BHG BLUE HOUSING GROUP INC .BLUEHOUSINGGROUP.COMICHELLE SULLIVAN AT BLUE HOUSING GROUP Scam, job offer, re: your job application, $43 per hour, no college degree needed, hr certification, $7.95 for certification none listed Internet Author: North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania