Your Search | sullivan tire raynham , ma

Jul 26 2016
Dennis DesGroseilliers/ DJD Associates SCAM- Larceny/ Thief Massachusetts MA Author: Alabama Wanted Criminals: Jenn Smith Internet

Jul 25 2016
Collect Pros collect pros scam collection agency vfskin mask fake woburn Maine MA invalid debt Woburn Maine Author: Bryson, Texas Alternative Health: Unusual Rip-Off: Collect Pros Woburn , Maine

Jul 25 2016
Citizens Disability Citizens disability are not advocates they are theives Waltham MA Author: St. Louis, Missouri Attorneys & Legal Services: Citizens Disability Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
kelley chevrolet diagnostic rip offs charged me to take a tire off and back on ft wayne Indiana Author: ft wayne , Indiana Auto Dealer Repairs: kelley chevrolet ft wayne, Indiana

Jul 24 2016
tire rack & sonsio their tire warranty won't h0ld air ! all over the united states Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Tire shops: tire rack Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
D&K Service Tire & Repair D&K Service Tire & Repair Rip Off Auto Repair Business Practice San Ramon California Author: Modesto, California Auto Mechanics: D&K Service Tire & Repair San Ramon, California

Jul 22 2016
Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Ruined rims during tire installation Land O Lakes Florida
Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Auto Tire shops: Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Land O Lakes, Florida

Jul 21 2016
ACA Sending notices to pay cancelled insurance! Norwood, MA 02062 Massachusetts Author: Vallejo, California Unusual Rip-Off: ACA Norwood, MA 02062, Massachusetts

Jul 20 2016
Big O tire santa clarita California Author: la canada, California Auto Repair Service: Big O tire santa clarita , California

Jul 19 2016
Mavis discount tire rear brakes never fixed, did fronts instead and lied about it Webster New York Author: Ontario,, New York Auto Mechanics: Mavis discount tire Webster, New York

Jul 19 2016
CHARLIE'S BAR INC BRENDAN B SULLIVAN; JOHN A KING DANGEROUS, NO SECURITY, BAD MANAGEMENT DENVER Colorado Author: DENVER, Colorado Bars Lounges & Clubs: CHARLIE'S BAR INC DENVER, Colorado

Jul 19 2016
CARE.COM SHIELA MARCELO FOUNDER NO MERCY THEY DO NOT CARE NORTH WALTHAM, MA 02451 Internet Care?? Author: Mercy, Florida Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: CARE.COM Internet

Jul 19 2016
Sleepys Bought a bed and mattress. Bed broke with in the first 9 months. Plymouth, MA Nationwide Author: Westport, Connecticut Bed & Bath: Sleepys Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
costco tires tire wear warrenty fraud sandy Utah Author: salt lake city, Utah Auto Tire shops: costco tires sandy, Utah

Jul 15 2016
Heisley tire and brake So I go to the shop car breaks down I let them know what's going on and what I think it might be 2 days later they called me I need a new transmission I said are you sure they said yeah we've tested everything and it's your transmission its shot. I said okay please put me up an estimate but please check again because I think it might be one or two other things and not the transmission. no it's the transmission we know we tested everything you need a new transmission it'll be about $1,800 so I say okay thank you. I take the car the next day and I take it to a specific transmission shop the transmission shop drives it around for 2 days and calls me and says yeah all you need is a new alternator your transmission is fine. Eddie Ohio Author: Willoughby, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Heisley tire and brake Ohio

Jul 14 2016
Jack Williams tire Con artists Mount pocono Pa Author: Pocono lake, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Jack Williams tire PA

Jul 14 2016
Sonsio / Tire Rack Road Hazard Warranty Sonsio / Tire Rack Warranty is a RIP OFF Arvada Colorado Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Warranty: Sonsio Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Victoria's tire and wheel I ordered a wheel online never received any county email confirmation . Had to call up the company several times to find out what is going on with my wheel . After numerous phone calls I find out it's not going to be shipped until about seven days after I paid for it . I've been called them up on the day it's supposed to be shipped and I am told that I will receive an email with my shipping information and I receive nothing again . The absolute worst company to deal with if you expect I'm getting any kind of information on where your money went or how shipping is going to be done . Huntington Park Internet Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Parts: Victoria's tire and wheel Internet

Jul 13 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing Linda and Frank Sullivan and C.Vera They did not send me the dealership package that I paid $197.00 for Chicago Illinois It takes 10 business days for personal checks Author: Dallas, Texas Book Publishers: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Jul 09 2016
CTC COMMERCIAL TIRE COMPANY OTR DRIVER Bowling Green Kentucky RUN AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS Author: Jackson, Tennessee Liars: CTC Bowling Green , Kentucky

Jul 08 2016
Northern OK Tire Auto Service OK Tire & AutoNorthern Automotive Jamie Kirstein NEED AN FRONT END ALIGNMENT? LIKELY YOU DID NOT, BUT JAMIE TOOK YOUR MONEY!! North Bay Ontario
Author: North Bay, Ontario Auto Repair Service: Northern OK Tire Auto Service North Bay, Ontario

Jul 06 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing Partners in Profit / Linda Sullivan Complete Ripoff - Don't Trust - Chicago Illinois
Author: Livingston, Louisiana Work at Home: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Jul 05 2016
Michelin Tires Catastropic Tire Failure Greenville, SC Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Storage: Auto Tire shops: Michelin Tires Nationwide

Jul 03 2016
High Desert Tires 14757 Bear Valley RdHesperia, CA Selling Reported Stolen Property Hesperia California
Author: Brea, California Auto Tire shops: High Desert Tires Hesperia, California

Jul 02 2016
Butler Rose & Jameson Associates   BABYLON, New York Author: Sullivan , Maine Cash Services: Butler Rose & Jameson Associates BABYLON , New York