SUNCOAST VACATIONS ,UNITED VACATION NETWORK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Suncoast Vacations ,United Vacation Network
There may be more specific results for "Suncoast Vacations ,United Vacation Network"
For more specific results for "Suncoast Vacations ,United Vacation Network"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
vacation Properties by owner Michael Scott cell number 717-654-3251 liar shrewsbury Pennsylvania Author: Virginia Realtors: vacation Properties by owner shrewsbury, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2017
UNLIMITED VACATION CLUB GBS, CLUB DE DESCUENTOS VACACIONALES DR, RCI, AMResorts SCAM Miami Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Resorts: UNLIMITED VACATION CLUB Miami, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Verde Valley Medical Center Oak Creek Emergency Physicians In-network hospital, out of network doctor, does not work with insurance, ripoff bills Cottonwood Arizona Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Verde Valley Medical Center Cottonwood, Arizona

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
National Review Network PO Box6430, Chandler,AZ.85246-6430 RE: ANNOUNCEMENT OF $734,940,00 SWEEPSTAKES CASH & AWARDS by Jeff Gordon. Norman PO Box6430 Chandler. Arizona Author: Halawa Hieghts, Aiea, Hawaii Questionable Activities: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

Jul 23 2017
UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Biggest scam-they showed us this gorgeous one bedroom suite that they said we would be entitled to stay in anytime we booked a vacation and that our family members would be entitled to stay in that kind of room as well. Once we signed we the contract we asked again to make sure that is what we would be entitled to only to be told no Carmen Del Playa , Mexico  Author: Jupiter, Florida Hotel: UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Mexico

Jul 22 2017
Curation Suite Scott (Scanlon Youbrand Inc) This company is not allowing me to cancel my subscription or refund my previous charges United States I believe Internet Author: Blenheim, Alabama Internet Services: Curation Suite Internet

Jul 22 2017
comenity capital bank or HSN repeatdly harrassed over the phone over them saying they did not get payments. explained to them that my wife made these charges on flex payments with home shopping network and according to HSN, all payments were made This dispute has been going on since April and I am so fed up with going back and forth. Why the confusion for customers when they buy online and make payments? i am so done arguing with them! columbus Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Consumer Services: comenity capital bank columbus, Ohio

Jul 20 2017
Nutra Solutions UNITED AGRI-SERVICES, INC Ordered a sample and got auto shipped for $77 billed to my credit card less than a month later Mooresville North Carolina Author: Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Solutions Mooresville, North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
Uesupport.com They started billing me on my credit card. No idea who they are. Spammed my credit card United kingdom Internet Author: ANTELOPE, California Miscellaneous Companies: Uesupport.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club Julia Lympany; Jose Garcia Sold a Timeshare which was a scam and did not meet up to the promises which were made. Deceptive Business Practices Puerto Plata Nationwide Author: Texas Resorts: Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Indigo Allendorf - Travis Riley - United Missions for Nonprofit Of America Veterans Charity Highly Questionable, Most Likely Fraudulent, Blatant Lies and Untruths Posted on Their Website Costa Mesa California Author: Costa Mesa, California Door to Door Sales: Indigo Allendorf - Travis Riley - United Missions for Nonprofit Of America Newport Beach, California

Jul 20 2017
Proinso Solar PROINSO USA1030 Riverside PKWY, Suite 130,West Sacramento, CA 95605 United SPAM emails and SPAM telemarketing - breaking can spam and tcpa laws West Sacremento California Author: Boston, New York Solar Energy: Proinso Solar West Sacremento, California

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Briggs Law Firm Robin Proctor They are saying they are going to take me to court for a loan from United Personal Loans None stated Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: Briggs Law Firm Internet

Jul 19 2017
Travel Club Vacation Travel Club We bought into the club in Panama City fl. thinking we would receive the promised discounts on travel We never received the services we were told were ours after paying the initial fee.We have never been careless with our limited funds before and hoped we had a good thing. As it turned out nothing ha been good about it. Key Largo Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Travel Services: Travel Club

Jul 19 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Lara Dela CuevaMargeoux Flora I was misled that I was taking advantage of a vacation package meant for employees and their families Internet packages: 627005605 & 627005599 Author: San Jose, California Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Jul 19 2017
powercontact.biz london Nowflashlights.biz I ordered a device (frog) on line for streaming TV free-I was charged twice by powercontact.biz-once for 11.31 (CAn.) and once for 113.25 9Can) and from Nowflashlights.biz 245.97 London, United Kingdom Internet Author: Ottawa, Ont., Oregon Communications & Networking: powercontact.biz london Internet

Jul 19 2017
Debt collection department United States of federal management They sent me an email saying I owed 1423.13 and I could resolve by paying 734.12 and that I have an arrest Warrent and what would happen after I went to jail and that they would start garnishing my wages Internet Author: raceland, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Debt collection department Internet

Jul 19 2017
Briggs law firm david butler I been receiving several emails of this man by the name of david butler from briggs law firm stating that i owe them 1250 dollars that i borrowed online from united personal. Online Internet Author: Hayward, California Accounting: Briggs law firm david butler Internet

Jul 18 2017
Beaute WrinkleReducer Ordered a sample online of Beaute Wrinkle Reducer and Beaute Wrinkle Creme for 3.95 and 4.95. Went on vacation and a memorial for my Mom in Montana. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Redding, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Beaute WrinkleReducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 18 2017
United Transportation Moving & Storage United Transportation Lost, presumed stolen items, damaged items, delays, increased costs Woodland Hills Nationwide Author: Vonore, Tennessee Moving Companies: United Transportation Moving & Storage Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
wyndham vacation resorts Sucks you dry coming and going Williamsburg, Va Nationwide Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Lodging: wyndham vacation resorts Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Strong Current Enterprises Limited Frog Home Theater Boxfreeseetv.com Failed to deliver goods London United Kingdom Internet Author: Brisbane, Theaters: Strong Current Enterprises Limited Internet